PDA

View Full Version : Utah Mom Facing Charges After Allegedly Giving Teens Lap Dances At Birthday Party

Teh One Who Knocks
04-04-2019, 11:44 AM
Neetu Chandak | Education and Politics Reporter - The Daily Caller

https://i.imgur.com/ISMoCgJh.jpg

A Utah mom is facing multiple charges after allegedly giving lap dances and alcohol to a bunch of teenagers at a birthday party in February.

Rhianna Renae Nivens, 40, reportedly partied with the teens aged between 14 and 17 years old at her house in Harrisville, Utah. At least 12 minors were present, one of whom was her son, ABC 4 reported Tuesday.

Court documents said Nivens went upstairs at one point and “Put on a risqué outfit which they [minors] described as red and black lingerie which exposed the defendant’s breasts, buttocks and vagina,” according to KUTV.

Police said Nivens gave lap dances to several of the teens and danced sexually for about 10 minutes. At least one of the minors recorded the alleged incident, according to ABC 4.

She also reportedly knew about the teenagers drinking alcohol and smoking marijuana, even having a drink with the kids, KUTV reported.

The Harrisville Police Department received reports about the party a day later on Feb. 10, according to ABC 4.

Nivens was charged with four counts of dealing harmful materials to a minor, four counts of lewdness and four counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor Tuesday, the Deseret News reported.

Harrisville is about 45 miles away from Salt Lake City.

Harrisville Police Department did not immediately respond to The Daily Caller News Foundation’s request for comment.

DemonGeminiX
04-04-2019, 12:30 PM
:-k

Was she hot?

Teh One Who Knocks
04-04-2019, 12:32 PM
I tried to find a pic or mugshot and came up empty. Every outlet that ran this story all were using generic pics like the one in the OP.

Goofy
04-04-2019, 12:50 PM
I tried to find a pic or mugshot and came up empty. Every outlet that ran this story all were using generic pics like the one in the OP.
How the hell are we supposed to know if shes innocent or guilty then? [-(

Hal-9000
04-04-2019, 02:48 PM
Lingerie exposing the buttocks and vagina...

Whoa Billy's mom is the coolest! :shock:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZLfasMPOU4

PorkChopSandwiches
04-04-2019, 04:35 PM
I never get invited to the good parties

Hal-9000
04-04-2019, 04:47 PM
I had a buddy growing up who had a hot Mom who liked to sunbathe in small bikinis.

Went to visit him one day and she was tanning on a blanket. I could barely get out - I'm here to see Jason, is he home?

She was all oiled up and had the large mommy-saggers holstered in a tiny bathing suit. I knew her for years and she always smiled when I stumbled and bumbled around her.