PDA

View Full Version : This new ‘Slutbot’ is designed to pump up your sexting game

Teh One Who Knocks
04-10-2019, 11:25 AM
By Hannah Frishberg - The New York Post

https://i.imgur.com/hEEb0kT.jpg

For a good time text (415) 650-0395.

A new “SMS experience” — co-created by erotic writers and sex educators — allows users to text a number and receive lessons in sexting from the “Slutbot.”

This carnal chatbot, launched Tuesday, is the bawdy brainchild of the digital gurus behind Juicebox, a relationship app which offers advice on sex and love. While the app offers daily coaching for $29 a week or $99 a month, Slutbot is free for all by texting the above number.

“Sex is so much more than a physical act,” Juicebox CEO and founder Brianna Rader, a 27-year-old “queer woman” from Tennessee, tells The Post. “People want their minds stimulated, and dirty talk is a great way to do that.”

In building her automated sext coach, Rader emphasized consent and good “sextiquette” — while still having fun with language and not shying away from talk about bondage and other kinks. “We even talked to a linguist to help us code all of the appropriate words,” she says. “There are so many different ways you can say ‘yes.’ ”

Slutbot offers six different “flows” depending on a user’s gender, relationship status and sexuality, with options for gay and non-binary texters. Users can also choose between “Slow & Sensual” or “Hot & Heavy” settings.

“Most people are choosing the second one,” Rader says.

https://i.imgur.com/pq1KLsa.jpg

Slutbot even has a safe word for if users want to stop the sexts: “Pineapple.” The bot also redirects if sexters type derogatory terms like “bitch” or “whore.” With permission from users who make it to the end of the conversation, the bot will send a “special image.”

“My personal life certainly influenced me,” Slutbot writer and sex educator Allison Moon, 37, tells The Post of her inspiration. “It was fun to mediate my private life for an audience to learn from.”

Moon wasn’t intimidated by the prospect of writing about sexual experiences for genders and sexualities besides her own. “Stepping into other people’s erotic perspectives was fun,” she says.

While Slutbot hasn’t been available long enough to accrue data to analyze, Rader says it has already helped improve her own sex life.

“I was having sex with my girlfriend and we don’t usually dirty talk but I felt inspired by building this.”

Hal-9000
04-10-2019, 04:07 PM
If I can't type bitch or whore in a personal text, the app is useless :hand:

Teh One Who Knocks
04-10-2019, 07:01 PM
If I can't type bitch or whore in a personal text, the app is useless :hand:

Soooooo...how many times have you texted it now? :-k

Hal-9000
04-11-2019, 06:11 PM
Soooooo...how many times have you texted it now? :-k

Since the app removes derogatory terms my dirty texts are pretty short.

Hey,
... ... ...... ...

........ ... .....

fondest regards,
hal

fricnjay
04-11-2019, 06:20 PM
Since the app removes derogatory terms my dirty texts are pretty short.

Hey,
... ... ...... ...

........ ... .....

fondest regards,
hal

WAIT! That was you? :shock:

8-[