PDA

View Full Version : Blogger sobs after her Instagram account is mysteriously deleted and moans a 9-5 job ‘isn’t for her’

Teh One Who Knocks
04-10-2019, 11:37 AM
By Lucy Devine - The Scottish Sun

https://i.imgur.com/JqmWMLJ.jpg

INSTAGRAM blogger Jessy Taylor has recorded herself having a meltdown after her social media profile was deleted.

Appearing in the video - which she posted on her YouTube channel - the blogger was in floods of tears, sobbing that she's "nothing without [her] followers".

"Hi guys, I'm in the middle of editing and my Instagram got deleted," she said.

"I'm trying to get it back, I'm calling everybody I can and I don't know why it's not working out for me.

"... I'm nothing without my following, I am nothing without my following.

"And when people try to hate on me or report me I'm literally trying to be a f***ing better person."

Bv5JCGMgXPS
"I want to say to everybody that's reporting me - think twice because you're ruining my life, because I make all of my money online, all of it and I don't want to lose that," she continued.

"I know people like to see me be down and be like them and the ninety per centers - the people who work 9-5 - that is not me, I am in LA to not be like that.

"I've worked so f***ing hard to get to where I'm at and for that to get taken from me is the worst feeling in the world."

Bv0tvSWAML7
While it's not clear why Jessy's Instagram was deleted, or why she was being reported, the blogger went on to ask others to "imagine themselves in [her] shoes".

She explained she used to "work as a prostitute" and at McDonalds, before she managed to make her income online.

"I was a f***ing prostitute... I don't do that anymore because I make all my money online.

"I don't want to go back to that life.

"... What some of you guys have to realise is I have no skills, I'm twenty-f***ing-thousand dollars in debt from college so I can't even go to college if I wanted to.

"I used to work at f***ing McDonalds before I did YouTube, Instagram, before I had 100,000 followers, before I had everything in my life I was a f***ing loser.

"I'm not saying there's anything wrong with working at McDonalds because I worked there but I don't want to go back to that life.

"I have no job qualifications, I could never work a normal job."

https://i.imgur.com/fVqqiRB.jpg

Posting the video on YouTube, many viewers found it difficult to sympathise.

Several users called her "pathetic" while another called it a "prime example of addiction to social media".

Others emphasised, however, with one person commenting: "Stop all the negativity.

"She's trying to get rid of her past and you people won't let her do that.”

Jessy has since set up a new Instagram account, which currently has almost 2,000 followers.

DemonGeminiX
04-10-2019, 11:46 AM
Delete the new one too.

Teh One Who Knocks
04-10-2019, 11:48 AM
Delete the new one too.

But she's 'worked so fucking hard' to get where she's at :(

DemonGeminiX
04-10-2019, 11:51 AM
Apparently not. She needs to hit the gym.

Goofy
04-10-2019, 11:56 AM
:rofl:

RBP
04-10-2019, 12:24 PM
I thought woke people didn't hate on sex workers?

DemonGeminiX
04-10-2019, 01:19 PM
She's not even pretty. I guess that's par for the course where useless hookers are concerned.

Teh One Who Knocks
04-10-2019, 01:31 PM
More than 100K followers on her original account. :-s Why???? Who are these people that follow and heap adulation upon these self-important social media assclowns? :confused:

:suicide:

RBP
04-10-2019, 01:32 PM
More than 100K followers on her original account. :-s Why???? Who are these people that follow and heap adulation upon these self-important social media assclowns? :confused:

:suicide:

The rich guys in Dubai who fly models over for gang bangs.

DemonGeminiX
04-10-2019, 01:38 PM
The rich guys in Dubai who fly models over for gang bangs.

I guess if those guys like fucking a chubby chick that has a guy's face.

Teh One Who Knocks
04-10-2019, 01:47 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQonbtV2iaA

PorkChopSandwiches
04-10-2019, 03:37 PM
I guess she'll die :idk:

Hal-9000
04-10-2019, 03:43 PM
"... I'm nothing without my following, I am nothing without my following."

"And when people try to hate on me or report me I'm literally trying to be a f***ing better person."

This really sums up what's wrong with younger people today. Her online presence is 1000x more important than her presence in life.

Black Mirror got it right in so many ways...

Teh One Who Knocks
04-10-2019, 03:50 PM
"... I'm nothing without my following, I am nothing without my following."

This really sums up what's wrong with younger people today. Her online presence is 1000x more important than her presence in life.

Black Mirror got it right in so many ways...

I think we can blame Facebook for starting that trend with people seeing how many "friends" they could acquire. Because we all know, the more "friends" you claim on your social media account, the more amazing and wonderful you are of a person.

Hal-9000
04-10-2019, 03:57 PM
I think we can blame Facebook for starting that trend with people seeing how many "friends" they could acquire. Because we all know, the more "friends" you claim on your social media account, the more amazing and wonderful you are of a person.

2007/2008, my early days of Facebook. Back then you could install little apps on your page much like setting up a Myspace page (never did Myspace, only read about it).

You could also set up groups on Facebook and it was the wild west. No one was monitoring pages because so many people were joining monthly. Millions of people.

I saw a group page dedicated to a specific girl in a high school in my city. Her name, a few photos and her last current cell phone number :shock: It was a Slambook page. Nothing but insults and posts about the girl...and I think the targeted girl discovered it somehow.

Things have changed on FB and I'm sure you can still create group pages on almost any topic. I believe now they're monitored to a certain degree to ensure people aren't getting doxxed like that.

But man this poor girl's life was upended. I can see why cyber bullying can be so powerful for teens.

Muddy
04-10-2019, 04:48 PM
Fuck off, lazy ass..

Teh One Who Knocks
04-12-2019, 11:21 AM
Emily Alford - Jezebel

https://i.imgur.com/7VBSj6E.png

Perhaps this may come as a surprise, but neither local nor state police have jurisdiction over which accounts are allowed to remain on Instagram.

Ignorant of this fact, former Instagram influencer Jessy Taylor recently reported the deletion of her account to authorities, as the rejection felt akin to murder, according to Insider:

“I felt like it was a homicide,” she said. “Like somebody murdered me and then went online to say, ‘I murdered this girl.’

“I called the police actually and told them about this, and they said you can’t compare a murder to this, and I was like, no, that’s exactly what it felt like.”

Taylor apparently had 100,000 followers (and a history of racist comments) before “haters” reported her, leading to the removal of her account. And though she says she made $500,000 from her social media account over three years, in a tear-sodden YouTube video, she claims that half a mil ain’t what it used to be.

In 100 years, this video could very well be in a museum to explain the nascent days of the social media industrial complex, with the following serving as a manifesto for the Influencer Age:

“I bring nothing to the table...I’m not work material. I will never be work material.”

If nothing else, we’re about 10 years out from a Golden Globes category for “Best Tearful Influencer Apology Video.”

Hal-9000
04-13-2019, 03:46 PM
'Taylor apparently had 100,000 followers (and a history of racist comments)...'

:lol:

This waste of skin claims she made 500k from 100000 followers? If that's true I would be treating that account like gold.