PDA

View Full Version : Police: 19-year-old lit boyfriend’s truck on fire during argument

Teh One Who Knocks
04-11-2019, 11:27 AM
Emily Van de Riet, Digital Content Producer - FOX 12 Oregon

https://i.imgur.com/fLVjBeE.jpg

(Meredith) -- A 19-year-old Pennsylvania woman was arrested after police say she lit her boyfriend’s truck on fire during an argument.

Marian Warman, of Westmoreland County near Pittsburgh, has been charged with arson.

Police tell WTAE that Warman lit the truck on fire Saturday afternoon.

According to court documents, Warman and her boyfriend were arguing outside their home when Warman allegedly hit her boyfriend and then threatened to light his truck on fire.

Police said she then took an open gas can and threw it in the truck’s bed, lit a piece of paper on fire and tossed that into the truck, too.

Witnesses caught the fire on video.

According to WTAE, the charred truck was still parked at the home days later. Siding on the home also suffered fire damage.

Warman is being held on a $50,000 cash bond. She is scheduled to appear back in court April 15.

RBP
04-11-2019, 12:17 PM
Hell hath no fury. :shock:

Goofy
04-11-2019, 12:29 PM
:nuts:

PorkChopSandwiches
04-11-2019, 03:55 PM
:lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
04-11-2019, 03:58 PM
According to court documents, Warman and her boyfriend were arguing outside their home when Warman allegedly hit her boyfriend and then threatened to light his truck on fire.

She warned him :dunno:

Plus I'm guessing he probably already knew she was crazy.

Hal-9000
04-11-2019, 05:03 PM
That's a pretty good fire :lol:

fricnjay
04-11-2019, 05:09 PM
At 19 there is no way she can pay for the damage I'm assuming. So does she get on a payment plan or does something like this get filed under insurance. :-k