PDA

View Full Version : 2020 US Presidential Election

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10

FBD
12-17-2020, 02:02 PM
why would we waste our time. Like all conspiracy theorists once your theory is proven wrong it will immediately cease to have existed (quickly jump onto the next conspiracy theory to stop your spiral into depression). Like a 3 year olds 2 minute memory.

:lol: the majority of what I post up are news articles or things the news should be mentioning, and conspiracy theory is just the pejorative you've been trained to use when the trainers want your interest to go to zero on something.

they're pretty damned successful, you avoid reading anything that would give you a clue about what's actually going on here :lmao:

disagree with my conclusions all you want, but when I mention executive orders or lay out bits of lawful process, to even try and use the word conspiracy theory on that is just...ieee....it makes me feel bad that people are not only so misled, but they so thoroughly believe it. fkn scary, brah.

lost in melb.
12-17-2020, 02:31 PM
...or a Hunter Biden story to main stream media.

It's always going to happen... News of the FBI investigation was on MSM

:lol: the majority of what I post up are news articles or things the news should be mentioning, and conspiracy theory is just the pejorative you've been trained to use when the trainers want your interest to go to zero on something.

they're pretty damned successful, you avoid reading anything that would give you a clue about what's actually going on here :lmao:

disagree with my conclusions all you want, but when I mention executive orders or lay out bits of lawful process, to even try and use the word conspiracy theory on that is just...ieee....it makes me feel bad that people are not only so misled, but they so thoroughly believe it. fkn scary, brah.

You keep saying that stuff is going to happen. It doesn't and then you don't acknowledge that. It's dehumanising. You wonder why no one engages you, it's like you have no conscience.

January the 20th will pass and you'll be going on about something else having completely forgotten that for months you're chasing me and the Monk every f****** day trying to convince us that Biden won't be president. Why should we jump through your stupid hoops? You're behaving like an arrogant schmuck

FBD
12-17-2020, 03:33 PM
You keep saying that stuff is going to happen. It doesn't and then you don't acknowledge that. It's dehumanising. You wonder why no one engages you, it's like you have no conscience.

January the 20th will pass and you'll be going on about something else having completely forgotten that for months you're chasing me and the Monk every f****** day trying to convince us that Biden won't be president. Why should we jump through your stupid hoops? You're behaving like an arrogant schmuck

Do you always bitch about the movie while you're in the middle of watching it? If it were January 25th right now, you might have a leg to stand on there.

:lol: noone engages me....its been quiet in this thread for a couple reasons, and it mostly got quiet in here once Monk came and joined your chorus of MSM delusion and you both started harping on me instead of you merely poking back occasionally. Grif believes in the rule of law, Kev knows Q is team Trump, and absolutely everyone is fatigued on this subject, we all just want it to be over, but over correctly above all else.

Aside from poking at you two for believing the TV so hard, I've been laying out bits and pieces of reality - occasionally speculative and usually clearly so when it is. Except in your eyes, where all of my posts coincide with spittle all over my screen and every post is conspiracy theory so none of that information needs to be bothered with.

Why should you jump through my hoops? You mean, why should you read a little bit and be informed of all the reasons why just going by the TV is not painting an accurate picture of reality?

You dont think Trump would have the balls to invoke the Insurrection Act if he had to? Biden's vote counts are fictitious and this is increasingly being proven. The military is already on alert over this and dont think for a second those options are not on the table. People are going to be executed over all of this, the deep state's reign of terror is over.

This is why I posted things like Kavanaugh getting asked about Insurrection during his hearings. People who participate in Insurrection are Enemy Combatants. Joe Biden is an enemy combatant. Kamala Harris is an enemy combatant. Nancy Pelosi is an enemy combatant. They will be treated as such when they are sitting in Guantanamo Bay for their trials, and I will doubly laugh about it being televised at Adam Schiff's request :lol:

https://i.imgur.com/LzwwWcd.png

Adam Schiff is also an enemy combatant :razz:

lost in melb.
12-17-2020, 05:37 PM
People are going to be executed over all of this, the deep state's reign of terror is over.

You claim that you are being reasonable than you right stuff like that.

Dude, not one of your "Earth shaking revelation," threads has passed the sniff test. Give it up. Biden will be President through the normal election process.Trump will slink away and sit down in Florida in a festering pile of loathing and envy, hating everyone and everyone who didn't kiss his ass. It's over.

FBD
12-17-2020, 06:49 PM
People are going to be executed over all of this, the deep state's reign of terror is over.

You claim that you are being reasonable than you right stuff like that.

Dude, not one of your "Earth shaking revelation," threads has passed the sniff test. Give it up. Biden will be President through the normal election process.Trump will slink away and sit down in Florida in a festering pile of loathing and envy, hating everyone and everyone who didn't kiss his ass. It's over.

That you fail to see its level of reasonableness is merely evidence that you have no appreciation for the gravity of the situation on planet earth right now, bubba. Are war crimes punishable by death? You bet your sweet patoot.

If you find out that there was a chain of traitor-command that made the decision to unleash the chinese bioweapon, would you understand that some death penalties are going to be in order? Cuomo, Whitmer, et al qualify for this one too, for their efforts at increasing the death counts via executive order.

No, the world will demand heads on stakes before this is through.

lost in melb.
12-17-2020, 07:06 PM
That you fail to see its level of reasonableness is merely evidence that you have no appreciation for the gravity of the situation on planet earth right now, bubba. Are war crimes punishable by death? You bet your sweet patoot.

If you find out that there was a chain of traitor-command that made the decision to unleash the chinese bioweapon, would you understand that some death penalties are going to be in order? Cuomo, Whitmer, et al qualify for this one too, for their efforts at increasing the death counts via executive order.

You don't seem to understand that people (including YOU) interpret how the world is through their lens of consciousness. You see something on the brink of destruction because you are searching for that - as a reflection of your nervous system.

Good luck with that!

FBD
12-17-2020, 07:12 PM
You don't seem to understand that people (including YOU) interpret how the world is through their lens of consciousness. You see something on the brink of destruction because you are searching for that - as a reflection of your nervous system.

Good luck with that!

:lol: there's a reason why psychology is pseudoscience

lost in melb.
12-18-2020, 03:55 AM
Mar-a-Lago neighbors say Trump can’t live there after White House

Neighbors of Donald Trump’s infamous Mar-a-Lago golf club in Palm Beach, Florida are warning the president that he cannot live at the club after he leaves the White House, following an agreement he made with the town in 1993.

In a letter to the town of Palm Beach and the US Secret Service sent this week, a lawyer representing a family that lives next to Mar-a-Lago reiterated that “Mar-a-Lago is a social club, and no one may reside on the property.”

“To avoid an embarrassing situation for everyone and to give the president time to make other living arrangements in the area, we trust you will work with his team to remind them of the use agreement parameters,” wrote Reginald Stambaugh, the lawyer.

Multiple reports indicate that Trump has already made arrangements to move to the Sunshine State: Trump’s apartment at the club is being renovated and Melania Trump is looking at Florida schools for 14-year-old Barron Trump. And while Trump was largely associated with New York City before his move to Washington, Trump shifted his domicile from New York to Florida in 2019 and voted for himself as a Florida resident this year.

The members-only club was once the residential estate of Marjorie Merriweather Post, an American socialite, up until 1985 when Trump purchased the estate with the goal of turning it into a money-making venture. Trump signed an agreement in 1993 with the local government of Palm Beach that would allow him to turn the private residence into a business so long as he followed a set of rules, including a limitation on how many days of the year Trump can live at Mar-a-Lago.

President signed 1993 agreement with town that says he cannot live at the club for more than three nonconsecutive weeks in a year

https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/dec/17/trump-mar-a-lago-club-neighbors-florida

The Monk
12-18-2020, 04:50 AM
Its ok, its not going anywhere, so you can review it when the lights come back on and you're going how in the FUCK was fbd right about this :point:

https://twitter.com/ODNIgov/status/1339356234777047051

arkancide.....or, cia-i-cide as the case may be...

https://i.imgur.com/6ojWCQk.jpg

Do you always bitch about the movie while you're in the middle of watching it? If it were January 25th right now, you might have a leg to stand on there.

:lol: noone engages me....its been quiet in this thread for a couple reasons, and it mostly got quiet in here once Monk came and joined your chorus of MSM delusion and you both started harping on me instead of you merely poking back occasionally. Grif believes in the rule of law, Kev knows Q is team Trump, and absolutely everyone is fatigued on this subject, we all just want it to be over, but over correctly above all else.

Aside from poking at you two for believing the TV so hard, I've been laying out bits and pieces of reality - occasionally speculative and usually clearly so when it is. Except in your eyes, where all of my posts coincide with spittle all over my screen and every post is conspiracy theory so none of that information needs to be bothered with.

Why should you jump through my hoops? You mean, why should you read a little bit and be informed of all the reasons why just going by the TV is not painting an accurate picture of reality?

You dont think Trump would have the balls to invoke the Insurrection Act if he had to? Biden's vote counts are fictitious and this is increasingly being proven. The military is already on alert over this and dont think for a second those options are not on the table. People are going to be executed over all of this, the deep state's reign of terror is over.

This is why I posted things like Kavanaugh getting asked about Insurrection during his hearings. People who participate in Insurrection are Enemy Combatants. Joe Biden is an enemy combatant. Kamala Harris is an enemy combatant. Nancy Pelosi is an enemy combatant. They will be treated as such when they are sitting in Guantanamo Bay for their trials, and I will doubly laugh about it being televised at Adam Schiff's request :lol:

https://i.imgur.com/LzwwWcd.png

Adam Schiff is also an enemy combatant :razz:

:lol: there's a reason why psychology is pseudoscience

Not listening!!

The Monk
12-18-2020, 04:51 AM
Mar-a-Lago neighbors say Trump can’t live there after White House

Neighbors of Donald Trump’s infamous Mar-a-Lago golf club in Palm Beach, Florida are warning the president that he cannot live at the club after he leaves the White House, following an agreement he made with the town in 1993.

In a letter to the town of Palm Beach and the US Secret Service sent this week, a lawyer representing a family that lives next to Mar-a-Lago reiterated that “Mar-a-Lago is a social club, and no one may reside on the property.”

“To avoid an embarrassing situation for everyone and to give the president time to make other living arrangements in the area, we trust you will work with his team to remind them of the use agreement parameters,” wrote Reginald Stambaugh, the lawyer.

Multiple reports indicate that Trump has already made arrangements to move to the Sunshine State: Trump’s apartment at the club is being renovated and Melania Trump is looking at Florida schools for 14-year-old Barron Trump. And while Trump was largely associated with New York City before his move to Washington, Trump shifted his domicile from New York to Florida in 2019 and voted for himself as a Florida resident this year.

The members-only club was once the residential estate of Marjorie Merriweather Post, an American socialite, up until 1985 when Trump purchased the estate with the goal of turning it into a money-making venture. Trump signed an agreement in 1993 with the local government of Palm Beach that would allow him to turn the private residence into a business so long as he followed a set of rules, including a limitation on how many days of the year Trump can live at Mar-a-Lago.

President signed 1993 agreement with town that says he cannot live at the club for more than three nonconsecutive weeks in a year

https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/dec/17/trump-mar-a-lago-club-neighbors-florida

I think he should move to a country that does not have an extradition treaty with the US.....

lost in melb.
12-18-2020, 07:29 AM
I think he should move to a country that does not have an extradition treaty with the US.....

Hahahaha. I bet the thought has crossed his mind on more than one occasion

The Monk
12-18-2020, 09:30 AM
Trump is telling advisers he'll REFUSE to leave the White House on January 20, is 'throwing a tantrum' and is plotting revenge on Republicans who turned on him, report claims.

President Donald Trump has told advisers that he will refuse to leave the White House on Inauguration Day and has been throwing a massive 'temper tantrum' following his election loss, according to a new report. - See report here! (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9062403/Trump-told-advisers-REFUSE-leave-White-House-Inauguration-Day.html?ito=social-facebook&fbclid=IwAR28uxI_Kho-Q5qmFNQEp9xg4KY1XX0MpaACIuoqgTk3-RX296wGndWzAGc)

FBD
12-18-2020, 11:16 AM
https://i.imgur.com/hdWEEjb.jpg

FBD
12-18-2020, 02:50 PM
https://i.imgur.com/44bsTQ2.png

https://www.axios.com/pentagon-biden-transition-briefings-123a9658-4af1-4632-a6e6-770117784d60.html

Acting Defense Secretary Miller reportedly ordered a Pentagon-wide halt to cooperation withs Biden's transition team (Axios)

FBD
12-18-2020, 02:51 PM
Remember when Biden bragged about writing the Patriot Act?

https://www.antiwar.com/blog/2020/07/23/in-which-joe-biden-brags-about-having-written-the-patriot-act/

The Monk
12-18-2020, 04:25 PM
Acting Secretary of Defense Chris Miller ordered the Pentagon to cancel meetings with the Biden transition team, Axios reported Friday, revealing that a Pentagon official said that staff involved in the transition were "overwhelmed."

The start of the transition was delayed by election disputes, limiting the time to complete necessary tasks.

A defense official clarified parts of the Axios report, explaining that the Pentagon and the Biden transition team agreed to a break and that meetings are being rescheduled for after the holidays.

Like, where's the problem here? If anything it is a result of Trump's massive dummy spit and resultant sookie he's thrown.

FBD
12-18-2020, 04:59 PM
Its surely not because there's Chinese spies on Biden's transition team, right? :lol: :haha:

The Monk
12-19-2020, 02:54 AM
Its surely not because there's Chinese spies on Biden's transition team, right? :lol: :haha:

Is this going to be your next conspiracy theory?

FBD
12-19-2020, 02:49 PM
Like, where's the problem here? If anything it is a result of Trump's massive dummy spit and resultant sookie he's thrown.
well, Biden & his team had a problem with it :haha:

Is this going to be your next conspiracy theory?

:lol: wow, you've only put this together just now??? news flash, Biden himself is effectively a Chinese spy, each and every person he's bringing in for his Fantasy Presidency memeteam selection is well and thoroughly compromised....watch and see, its only a matter of time :razz:

The Monk
12-20-2020, 03:52 AM
I don't believe that I have ever come across a greater conspiracist in my entire life.

I have met idiots galore and also those that have blind purpose but for pity's sake.... how on earth do you live with your totally delusional self?

I can picture this as your hidey-hole...

https://i.imgur.com/Yfcp9I5.jpg

lost in melb.
12-20-2020, 07:23 AM
Isn't that QAnon HQ? :-s

:lol:

lost in melb.
12-20-2020, 01:38 PM
Donald Trump floats Sidney Powell as special counsel to investigate voter fraud allegations

President Donald Trump has floated naming lawyer Sidney Powell, who was booted from his campaign's legal team after pushing unfounded conspiracy theories, as a special counsel investigating allegations of voter fraud.

https://live-production.wcms.abc-cdn.net.au/c57117e6a1b664cf739744d24e6a6f03?impolicy=wcms_cro p_resize&cropH=1988&cropW=2991&xPos=0&yPos=0&width=862&height=575

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

FBD
12-20-2020, 02:23 PM
[laughs about his bet looking worse and worse with each passing day, causally dismissing yet another datapoint that might clue him in]

lol indeed

...when ya start checking into some of new york's electors....
https://i.imgur.com/opMHW9r.jpg

lost in melb.
12-21-2020, 02:51 AM
Don Jr complains about ‘being cancelled’ and says he’s losing thousands of supporters every day

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-jr-cancelled-instagram-followers-b1776754.html?amp

The Monk
12-21-2020, 04:11 AM
Don Jr complains about ‘being cancelled’ and says he’s losing thousands of supporters every day

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-jr-cancelled-instagram-followers-b1776754.html?amp

I'm surprised that he had any to start with.....

perrhaps
12-21-2020, 09:43 AM
Donald Trump floats Sidney Powell as special counsel to investigate voter fraud allegations

President Donald Trump has floated naming lawyer Sidney Powell, who was booted from his campaign's legal team after pushing unfounded conspiracy theories, as a special counsel investigating allegations of voter fraud.

https://live-production.wcms.abc-cdn.net.au/c57117e6a1b664cf739744d24e6a6f03?impolicy=wcms_cro p_resize&cropH=1988&cropW=2991&xPos=0&yPos=0&width=862&height=575

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sidney Powell's sole reason for existence is to make Rudy Giulani seem at least 10% competent.

FBD
12-21-2020, 12:44 PM
Sidney is going to be one of the prosecutors at Guantanamo Bay once we get things underway down there and make use of those upgraded facilities. Its really amusing watching people say "no, its been certified, its all over" despite everything going on. All that's really happening is that everyone who really really wants to go to jail, is being given an opportunity to raise their hand and say "I want on that boat." :haha:

lost in melb.
12-21-2020, 01:23 PM
Interesting fact. Nigh on 60 legal cases presented by Trump team now. 1 stuck.

He wants to have another go at the Supreme Court too :lmao:

FBD
12-21-2020, 04:24 PM
Funny in another conversation, someone who should know better said something to the effect of "we dont really know if illegal things took place" and while facepalming I had to correct him in that

-we know for a fact voting machines were connected to the internet
-we know for a fact that votes were counted without observers from both sides

Both of which are unlawful. The extent may be argued somewhat, but there should be zero questions whatsoever regarding the facts that unlawful things indeed took place.

The Monk
12-22-2020, 02:08 AM
Funny in another conversation, someone who should know better said something to the effect of "we dont really know if illegal things took place" and while facepalming I had to correct him in that

Both of which are unlawful. The extent may be argued somewhat, but there should be zero questions whatsoever regarding the facts that unlawful things indeed took place.

We also know FOR A FACT that Trump lost and has had the biggest dummy spit the world has ever seen and it will go down in history as his legacy.... :lol:

lost in melb.
12-22-2020, 02:46 AM
Officials finally found a case of a dead person voting, accusing a Republican of pretending to be his dead mom to vote for Trump

Bruce Bartman, a 70-year-old from Delaware County, Pennsylvania, has been charged with voter fraud.
He pretended to be his dead mom to vote for President Donald Trump in the 2020 election and registered his dead mother-in-law to vote, prosecutors said.

I wonder what made this Trump.Supporter think that voting for his Dead Mom was a good idea?

I wonder how much other "Fraud" is attributable to Trump Supporters?

lost in melb.
12-22-2020, 02:48 AM
Not the narrative Trumpers want to hear, is it? :)

lost in melb.
12-22-2020, 04:42 AM
First, Fox News broke Trump's heart. Now Newsmax just broke his heart today by walking back their election fraud horseshit claims regarding Dominion and Smartmatic.

Trump's favorite media sources must all be in on this grand conspiracy. How soon before OANN rips Trump's heart out? Poor Rumples...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fo...hine-manufacturer-threatens-legal-action/amp/

https://twitter.com/i/status/1341078245878472706

lost in melb.
12-22-2020, 06:26 AM

Why is Trump team cheating with unlawful counting?

The Monk
12-22-2020, 07:02 AM
Officials finally found a case of a dead person voting, accusing a Republican of pretending to be his dead mom to vote for Trump

Bruce Bartman, a 70-year-old from Delaware County, Pennsylvania, has been charged with voter fraud.
He pretended to be his dead mom to vote for President Donald Trump in the 2020 election and registered his dead mother-in-law to vote, prosecutors said.

I wonder what made this Trump.Supporter think that voting for his Dead Mom was a good idea?

I wonder how much other "Fraud" is attributable to Trump Supporters?

:rofl:

The question now is Bruce Bartman FBD :?:

perrhaps
12-22-2020, 09:42 AM
Norman Bates's lovechild.

FBD
12-22-2020, 12:21 PM
We also know FOR A FACT that Trump lost and has had the biggest dummy spit the world has ever seen and it will go down in history as his legacy.... :lol:
The conversations here in this thread were much better and actually included most everyone, before you showed up here and started egging Lost on. You're not even creative or funny. Cmon, at least try.

First, Fox News broke Trump's heart. Now Newsmax just broke his heart today by walking back their election fraud horseshit claims regarding Dominion and Smartmatic.And here we have case #99,823 of some jackwad fucking up a story and presenting things from a certain angle to get you to believe things that arent quite true, and here we are again with you believing it hook, line, and sinker. Why are you still running with stupid bullshit like this?

What makes you think that its proper for you to see evidence before courts do?

Because one huge fact you keep missing when you pile on the kindergarten tier laugh train about "Trump losing yet another court case" is that these cases are being simply thrown out and they are not being thrown out for evidence, because the evidence is not being presented to or examined by the courts that are throwing them out.

Now maybe that means nothing to you, but it definitely means something to anyone who knows wtf they are talking about in this situation.

Why is Trump team cheating with unlawful counting?
Stupid and not even meme worthy :roll: You guys are making very fundamental logical errors, all it tells me is that your judgement is severely clouded....or you're absolutely fkn stupid...but I think its the former.

lost in melb.
12-22-2020, 12:42 PM
Stupid and not even meme worthy :roll: You guys are making very fundamental logical errors, all it tells me is that your judgement is severely clouded....or you're absolutely fkn stupid...but I think its the former.

No need to get insulting. I read somewhere on the internet it is Trumpers doing all the cheating. Prove otherwise.

Teh One Who Knocks
12-22-2020, 12:46 PM
The Gateway Pundit

https://i.imgur.com/mahEZWZ.jpg

Biden got a record low number of counties in the United States by a supposed “winner” – only 16%.

Trump retweeted this:
Biden won even fewer counties than Obama:
Small crowds.

No enthusiasm.

Fewer counties than Obama.

Yet Biden won?

Something doesn’t add up.

The Gateway Pundit reported previously:
What Binney points out is that according to the Washington Post, 2020 had the highest voter turnout in over a century:

https://i.imgur.com/YCvae3M.jpg

Of course this on its face value implies fraud since no one was excited about voting for Joe Biden, but the WaPo wouldn’t consider going there – not with their far-left extreme bias.

Binney attaches a link to the number of registered voters in the US. We made a copy as of today and added these voters up. When we add up the number of registered voters we obtain 213.8 million registered voters in the US as of this morning.

https://i.imgur.com/C7dP2ZU.jpg

Using the numbers as of today, which are materially similar to Binney’s, we find a huge issue. If we have 213.8 million registered voters in the US and 66.2% of all voters voted in the 2020 election, that equals 141.5 voters who voted in the 2020 election (Binney shows 140 million which is materially the same).

If President Trump won 74 million votes, then that leaves only 67.5 million votes remaining for Biden. This means 13 million duplicate or made up ballots were created and counted for Biden!

This also supports our observations from the start. Biden committed fraud in every imaginable way, but the big steal was in millions of fraudulent votes that were created to steal the election for Biden. MILLIONS!

The results simply don’t add up.

Biden got fewer counties than Obama.

Are we supposed to believe Biden got the most votes ever?

FBD
12-22-2020, 01:01 PM
I read somewhere on the internet it is Trumpers doing all the cheating. Prove otherwise.

Telling you that your judgement is clouded isnt an insult, its just an honest observation. You just cant go against the TV. And its getting so bad that you are saying utterly retarded things like this here.

Once again you have avoided substance and chosen to focus on the dregs of the conversation. But I'm not surprised you stay away from the substantive here, because you dont really have a leg to stand on otherwise.

lost in melb.
12-22-2020, 01:01 PM
https://twitter.com/BettinaForget/status/1324139878666391555

lost in melb.
12-22-2020, 01:02 PM
Telling you that your judgement is clouded isnt an insult, its just an honest observation. You just cant go against the TV. And its getting so bad that you are saying utterly retarded things like this here.

No, it was a dude on 4chan

FBD
12-22-2020, 01:04 PM
No, it was a dude on 4chan

you think there's not leftist retards there? there's all kinds of people from just about any flavor you can think of there. leftist retards included.

lost in melb.
12-22-2020, 01:04 PM
The Gateway Pundit

Biden got a record low number of counties in the United States by a supposed “winner” – only 16%.

Trump retweeted this:
Small crowds.

No enthusiasm.

Yet Biden won?

What Binney points out is that according to the Washington Post, 2020 had the highest voter turnout in over a century:

Of course this on its face value implies fraud since no one was excited about voting for Joe Biden, but the WaPo wouldn’t consider going there – not with their far-left extreme bias.

Binney attaches a link to the number of registered voters in the US. We made a copy as of today and added these voters up. When we add up the number of registered voters we obtain 213.8 million registered voters in the US as of this morning.

Using the numbers as of today, which are materially similar to Binney’s, we find a huge issue. If we have 213.8 million registered voters in the US and 66.2% of all voters voted in the 2020 election, that equals 141.5 voters who voted in the 2020 election (Binney shows 140 million which is materially the same).

If President Trump won 74 million votes, then that leaves only 67.5 million votes remaining for Biden. This means 13 million duplicate or made up ballots were created and counted for Biden!

This also supports our observations from the start. Biden committed fraud in every imaginable way, but the big steal was in millions of fraudulent votes that were created to steal the election for Biden. MILLIONS!

Omg, if this is the logic your side uses, god help you..

It's been thoroughly debunked but I won't bother :|

lost in melb.
12-22-2020, 01:05 PM
https://twitter.com/BettinaForget/status/1324139878666391555

FBD
12-22-2020, 01:07 PM

:rofl: yes, all someone on the left has to utter is the words "its been debunked" and its all over, no examination even needed, why bother, its all over its debunked now why wont you believe us :lol: its going to be hilarious showing you the shit you're typing years down the line.

lost in melb.
12-22-2020, 01:15 PM
you think there's not leftist retards there? there's all kinds of people from just about any flavor you can think of there. leftist retards included.

Ok, so you're getting back into the libtard kind of insults like 4 years back huh? Maybe ill just put you on block again. Yep I've been on 4chan, seen where you get your material from

:rofl: yes, all someone on the left has to utter is the words "its been debunked" and its all over, no examination even needed, why bother, its all over its debunked now why wont you believe us :lol: its going to be hilarious showing you the shit you're typing years down the line.

It's debunked in one paragraph. Pure drivel.

Like I said, why bother. Gateway pundit... Believe what you want to believe!

FBD
12-22-2020, 01:25 PM
It's debunked in one paragraph. Pure drivel.

Like I said, why bother. Gateway pundit... Believe what you want to believe!if you act like a retard, I'm simply going to be inclined to treat you like one.

your position is debunked in 3 sentences
-won less counties
-didnt win big in any typical areas, only the critical swing areas
-got more votes than any d evah

if all that adds up to you, then you've got some serious failings in between your chair & keyboard. your only defense is nuh uh, the news said! you are led around like a child listening to their parent and not being allowed to think or speak, only to absorb and obey. go ahead and put me on ignore until the fairy tale is dashed, its not like you're adding anything to this thread except to stand up for the international fascists and pray that you are assraped more by china.

lost in melb.
12-22-2020, 01:37 PM
if you act like a retard, I'm simply going to be inclined to treat you like one.

your position is debunked in 3 sentences
-won less counties
-didnt win big in any typical areas, only the critical swing areas
-got more votes than any d evah

if all that adds up to you, then you've got some serious failings in between your chair & keyboard. your only defense is nuh uh, the news said! you are led around like a child listening to their parent and not being allowed to think or speak, only to absorb and obey. go ahead and put me on ignore until the fairy tale is dashed, its not like you're adding anything to this thread except to stand up for the international fascists and pray that you are assraped more by china.

Sorry mate I just don't understand what you're talking about. apart from the fact that you're kind of incoherent and use funny words and I don't know if it's a misspell... I didn't even actually have a position so I'm not sure what you're debunking :?

What's happening is everybody official you know, election officials, judges, republicans, officials of any sort, Barr included are saying that there is not enough evidence of any irregularity that would overturn the election. None have entertained the idea of mass fraud

I'm gonna stick with these guys. So quit your insulting bullshit. You're going to stick with your guys, not a problem by me. Feel free to post as much stuff as you want, but let's not pretend that this is a thread where reality gets discussed. Thanks.

FBD
12-22-2020, 01:46 PM
Sorry mate I just don't understand what you're talking about. .

that's because you dont read my posts, you skim them at best and dont give 12 brain cycles to what it could possibly mean - whatever cesspool you get your misinformation from has done a good job at installing a mental block in your head, so once that limbic response fires up and your eyes glass over, its all over. if you had any self awareness whatsoever, you'd realize that's the trigger going off....if you were a dog of pavlov's, the salivation would come, and copiously.

officials of any sort
it was already obvious that you only see & read what is consistent with the programming, but you seem eager to confirm it as many times as possible

lost in melb.
12-22-2020, 01:48 PM
that's because you dont read my posts, you skim them at best and dont give 12 brain cycles to what it could possibly mean - whatever cesspool you get your misinformation from has done a good job at installing a mental block in your head, so once that limbic response fires up and your eyes glass over, its all over. if you had any self awareness whatsoever, you'd realize that's the trigger going off....if you were a dog of pavlov's, the salivation would come, and copiously.

it was already obvious that you only see & read what is consistent with the programming, but you seem eager to confirm it as many times as possible

Since you don't respect my position, I don't give a damn what you think. Get it?

FBD
12-22-2020, 01:54 PM
Since you don't respect my position, I don't give a damn what you think. Get it?

I have no respect for the international fascists positions that you have been programmed to support. I have no respect for the traitors that will get their death sentences over what's happened. I'll enjoy harvesting the salt once the fantasies are over and the trials are live. But you, you'll act like you didnt have much of a dog in the fight at all to begin with and will act all indifferent once you're blown the fuck out on this one once and for all.

You dont have a position worth respecting in this thread. You're cheering for your own disaster ffs. :lol:

lost in melb.
12-22-2020, 01:58 PM
I have no respect for the international fascists positions that you have been programmed to support. I have no respect for the traitors that will get their death sentences over what's happened. I'll enjoy harvesting the salt once the fantasies are over and the trials are live. But you, you'll act like you didnt have much of a dog in the fight at all to begin with and will act all indifferent once you're blown the fuck out on this one once and for all.

You dont have a position worth respecting in this thread. You're cheering for your own disaster ffs. :lol:

The big apocalypse and reckoning is coming. Ok, so you can keep that position in parallel and feel free to post whatever you want. No need to debate it with me further. Get it?

FBD
12-22-2020, 02:03 PM
I'm ok with me being able to post about what I think is happening but I dont want to hear about you posting things not consistent with what the news reports, it triggers me, I dont care how well backed up it is

sure thing, giant beer

lost in melb.
12-22-2020, 02:43 PM
Donald Trump denies reports he touted invoking martial law to overturn failed election bid

According to various US reports, the president's team toyed with the idea of deploying the military to assist in his baseless fight against the November election result.

UPDATEDUPDATED 1 DAY AGO
Donald Trump has denied reports his advisors floated the idea of invoking martial law to overturn the 2020 election.

Taking to Twitter, the outgoing president said the reports in various US media outlets were "just more knowingly bad reporting".

Martial law = Fake News. Just more knowingly bad reporting!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 20, 2020
Mr Trump has stayed largely out of sight as several hugely consequential matters play out in the United States: from a massive cyberattack to high-stakes talks on a huge COVID-19 relief package to the rollout of a historic vaccine campaign.

But, according to accounts in The New York Times, CNN and The Wall Street Journal, the president found time Friday to oversee a turbulent White House meeting to discuss new ways to resist or overturn Mr Biden's victory - with the idea of deploying the military to assist in his fight raised, before being shot down.

FBD
12-22-2020, 02:44 PM
and then we can clarify that martial law and the insurrection act are not the same thing :razz:

Teh One Who Knocks
12-22-2020, 03:01 PM
Omg, if this is the logic your side uses, god help you..

Did you even read the math part, or just look at the pictures?

lost in melb.
12-22-2020, 03:04 PM
Did you even read the math part, or just look at the pictures?

I've been through it on another forum. If I find it again I'll post it up.

FBD
12-22-2020, 03:09 PM
cant wait for more krugman window breakin math :lol:

lost in melb.
12-22-2020, 03:14 PM
The Gateway Pundit

Trump retweeted this:
Small crowds.

No enthusiasm.

Yet Biden won?

Number 1. Counties don't matter. It's electoral votes.

Number 2

It's estimated that 66.2% of the voting-eligible population (around 239.2 million people, according to the United States Elections Project) voted, not 66.2% of registered voters. So the Gateway Pundit is wrongly using the estimated turnout among eligible people and trying to apply it to something else: an estimate of registered voters. Not everyone in the voting-eligible population is registered to vote.
Teh One Who Knocks

FBD
12-22-2020, 03:24 PM
"thoroughly debunked" :rofl:

no wonder you didnt want to bother

lost in melb.
12-22-2020, 04:56 PM

Number 2

It's estimated that 66.2% of the voting-eligible population (around 239.2 million people, according to the United States Elections Project) voted, not 66.2% of registered voters. So the Gateway Pundit is wrongly using the estimated turnout among eligible people and trying to apply it to something else: an estimate of registered voters. Not everyone in the voting-eligible population is registered to vote.
Teh One Who Knocks

See, why bother debunking - doesn't support the agenda so nobody is interested :rolleyes:

lost in melb.
12-22-2020, 04:57 PM
Retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn’s Newsmax TV remarks on President Donald Trump weighing “martial law” and “military capabilities” amid election fraud has forced U.S. Army leaders to issue a statement Friday rejecting that consideration.

“There is no role for the U.S. military in determining the outcome of an American election,” Army Secretary Ryan McCarthy and Army chief of staff Gen. James McConville wrote in a joint statement Friday.

The statement echoed one by Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley before the election.

Gen. Flynn told Thursday’s “Greg Kelly Reports”:

“He could immediately on his order seize every single one of these machines around the country on his order. He could also order, within the swing states, if he wanted to, he could take military capabilities and he could place them in those states and basically rerun an election in each of those states. It’s not unprecedented.

“I mean, these people are out there talking about martial law like it’s something that we’ve never done. Martial law has been instituted 64 times.”

https://www.wbap.com/news/us-army-rejects-using-martial-law-on-election-fraud/

How many times in the history of US has the Chief of Staff of the U.S. Army been forced to go out publicly to reassure the population that the army will never intervene to change the course of an election?

FBD
12-22-2020, 04:59 PM
See, why bother debunking - doesn't support the agenda so nobody is interested :rolleyes:

number 1. we dont like how you viewed this data, therefore its invalid

number 2. we're not really saying much of anything here, but we're going to bitch anyway

oh, it supports an agenda allright :lol:

what you're trying to do is subscribe to the idea that there's only one way to slice the data, and that nothing meaningful can be gleaned by different presentations of data.

as someone who works with arranging data, writing code for calculating facets of data, and doing presentations and dashboards of data, I can only shake my head and chuckle and the sheer ignorance of the attempt.

Teh One Who Knocks
12-22-2020, 05:01 PM

Sorry, I'm at work, I can't come running at a moments notice as soon as something gets posted :roll:

lost in melb.
12-22-2020, 05:34 PM
Sorry, I'm at work, I can't come running at a moments notice as soon as something gets posted :roll:

Fair enough!

KevinD
12-22-2020, 05:47 PM

Number 2

Teh One Who Knocks

Dear me. What you posted there doesn't even make sense. "Voting-eligible" vs "Registered Voters"

If you're NOT registered, for the love of god, how the fark are you eligible????

FBD
12-22-2020, 05:51 PM
Dear me. What you posted there doesn't even make sense. "Voting-eligible" vs "Registered Voters"

If you're NOT registered, for the love of god, how the fark are you eligible????

There are people of voting age who are not registered voters. Its a relatively small number, but they exist. For some reason, some people dont see a problem with more votes than registered voters.

It still doesnt pass the smell test, but some people have blinders on their eyes and clothespins on their nose :D

lost in melb.
12-23-2020, 01:33 AM

not all eligible voters are registered.

Have you read or researched further? Do you know that eligible voters is a voting projection that was quoted from Washington Post ?

It's 66.2%, not the total

http://www.electproject.org/2020g

lost in melb.
12-23-2020, 01:37 AM
Given that the US Election Project estimates that there are 239,247,182 eligible voters in the US, 66.2% of the number is 158,381,635 votes. There's a discrepency, but the Election Project are estimating the total votes figure, which would explain it.

If the Gateway Pundit had noticed the difference between eligible and registered voters this woudn't have happened. Unfortunately, they confused the two and came to an incorrect conclusion.

lost in melb.
12-23-2020, 02:01 AM
https://i.ibb.co/8xTxQk1/20201223-122044.png (https://ibb.co/rpTpX9D)
https://i.ibb.co/0qtL4mX/20201223-122128.png (https://ibb.co/8McwvNB)

Actual numbers from same source as Gatewaypundit.
https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/number-of-registered-voters-by-state
I haven't checked the numbers myself, but frankly my job isn't to debunk the gateway pundit. ill let you guys explore what you want to believe and what you don't want to believe. Quite frankly imo, you shouldn't be paying too much attention to GWP

Summary:

In no state did the total for Biden + Trump exceed the number of registered voters.

Thus the total of votes did not exceed the number of registered voters either.

The 2020 presidential election set a participation record, with more than 157 million people casting their ballots.

State-by-state totals are from Election 2020 Results and Live Updates.

lost in melb.
12-23-2020, 02:04 AM
Hope that was helpful KevinD.

The Monk
12-23-2020, 03:09 AM
Could this be a contributing factor in Trump's election loss ?

He was put into power in 2016, not by Putin but by aliens?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/weird-news/former-israeli-space-security-chief-says-extraterrestrials-exist-trump-knows-n1250333

https://www.thehindubusinessline.com/news/world/aliens-exist-and-trump-knows-about-them-claims-former-israels-space-chief/article33286623.ece

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-aware-aliens-verge-disclosing-public-israeli-ex-space-chief-says-1553354

FBD
12-23-2020, 01:09 PM
Given that the US Election Project estimates that there are 239,247,182 eligible voters in the US, 66.2% of the number is 158,381,635 votes. There's a discrepency, but the Election Project are estimating the total votes figure, which would explain it.

Why do you think its no big deal to have way more votes than registered voters?

FBD
12-23-2020, 01:12 PM
In no state did the total for Biden + Trump exceed the number of registered voters.

:lol: you are simply absolutely dishonest where this topic is concerned. we have proof of there being more votes than registered voters in plenty of counties, and you think tossing a link up from "world population review" and talking about other totals is going to somehow back up your fkn crayon math? :hand: get that fkn bullshit right the fk out of here :lmao:

https://i.imgur.com/CgbfWOY.jpg

FBD
12-23-2020, 01:47 PM
December 22nd, Trump appoints Ezra Cohen to be a Member and Chairperson of the "Public Interest Declassification Board."

https://archive.is/NXp1Q

The Monk
12-24-2020, 02:19 AM
we have proof of there being more votes than registered voters

If so, why hasn't that "proof" been submitted to or accepted by all the courts?

The Monk
12-24-2020, 02:20 AM
It now seems that Trump has started pardoning all those that lied for him....

lost in melb.
12-24-2020, 02:38 AM
It now seems that Trump has started pardoning all those that lied for him....

Yep and friends/relatives

Paul Manafold and Charles Kushner to the list...

Chris Christie on Kushner:

"It's one of the most loathsome, disgusting crimes that I prosecuted...and I was the U.S. attorney in New Jersey."

https://mobile.twitter.com/FiringLineShow/status/1090324102731182085?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweet embed|twterm^1090324102731182085|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://d-10899385717980315.ampproject.net/2011252111003/frame.html

Goofy
12-24-2020, 03:44 AM
You guys are all boring and need to get a life

lost in melb.
12-24-2020, 04:39 AM

It's a sport, Goofs :datass:

I'm sure it will ease off after Jan 20th... (famous last words)

The Monk
12-24-2020, 07:06 AM
It's a sport, Goofs :datass:

I'm sure it will ease off after Jan 20th... (famous last words)

It's a sport for me and "lost" but a way of life for FBD.... :rofl:

The Monk
12-24-2020, 08:43 AM
https://i.imgur.com/hBk3DS5.png

FBD
12-24-2020, 02:26 PM

CIA propaganda does get annoying to have to address :lol: The only reason I'm paying attention to this is because the balance of power on the planet earth rests on the outcome of this whole shitshow.

Its not like certain things have gone away ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXNfQpi8nzs

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ex-u.s.-atty-clinton-two-months-away-from-criminal-indictment/article/2579620

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3387033/Former-federal-prosecutor-says-Hillary-indicted-60-days-FBI-compiles-overwhelming-evidence-against-her.html

The Monk
12-26-2020, 02:59 AM
CIA propaganda does get annoying to have to address :lol: The only reason I'm paying attention to this is because the balance of power on the planet earth rests on the outcome of this whole shitshow.

Its not like certain things have gone away ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXNfQpi8nzs

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ex-u.s.-atty-clinton-two-months-away-from-criminal-indictment/article/2579620

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3387033/Former-federal-prosecutor-says-Hillary-indicted-60-days-FBI-compiles-overwhelming-evidence-against-her.html

https://i.imgur.com/xlheqrK.jpg

FBD
12-27-2020, 02:14 PM
:bye:

SIDNEY POWELL RELEASED AN ENTIRE 270 PAGE BINDER ELECTION FRAUD EVIDENCE

https://wpcdn.zenger.news/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/24190822/2020-12-23-Sidney-Powell-Team-Binder-ZENGER-NEWS.pdf

https://i.imgur.com/XfGdsh6.jpg

This one here's a good one ;)
https://i.imgur.com/qjVfobW.png

>HOW THE FUCK DID SIDNEY GET AND RELEASE A CLASSIFIED CISA REPORT FROM DECEMBER 22nd 2020?!
Remember one of Trump's moves was to make a special counsel have the authority to release (as in declassify) things they've seen? And that would make Sidney Powell....... :razz:

Vote weighing confirmed
https://i.imgur.com/0wDPSzw.jpg

Unlawful updates performed, confirmed
https://i.imgur.com/EFdHnRW.jpg

FBD
12-27-2020, 02:17 PM
https://i.imgur.com/19UzOaF.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/6MDQUB6.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/nWSqkOO.jpg

FBD
12-28-2020, 06:08 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/CodeMonkeyZ/status/1343553367964991489
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PcOYsmjhTGE&feature=youtu.be

Starts around 21-22 minute mark

FBD
12-28-2020, 06:25 PM
https://twitter.com/KanekoaTheGreat/status/1343602647270486016

FBD
12-29-2020, 01:51 PM
lol, dominion retards send blondie a cease & desist letter. are their lawyers foreign and dont understand US law, or are they just grasping at straws?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/rudy-giulianis-star-michigan-witness-melissa-carone-has-been-slammed-with-a-scathing-cease-and-desist-letter-from-dominion-voting-systems/ar-BB1cjgon?ocid=mailsignout&li=BBnb7Kz

"slammed" :rofl: this letter carries about the same weight as Monk's complaints about Trump here

lost in melb.
12-29-2020, 02:18 PM
The Post says: Give it up, Mr. President — for your sake and the nation’s

https://nypost.com/2020/12/27/give-it-up-mr-president-for-your-sake-and-the-nations/

https://nypost.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2020/12/201227-trump-editorial.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=1236&h=820&crop=1

On Jan. 5, two runoff races in Georgia will determine which party will control the Senate — whether Joe Biden will have a rubber stamp or a much-needed check on his agenda.

Unfortunately, you’re obsessed with the next day, Jan. 6, when Congress will, in a pro forma action, certify the Electoral College vote. You have tweeted that, as long as Republicans have “courage,” they can overturn the results and give you four more years in office.

In other words, you’re cheering for an undemocratic coup.

You had every right to investigate the election. But let’s be clear: Those efforts have found nothing. To take just two examples: Your campaign paid $3 million for a recount in two Wisconsin counties, and you lost by 87 more votes. Georgia did two recounts of the state, each time affirming Biden’s win. These ballots were counted by hand, which alone debunks the claims of a Venezuelan vote-manipulating Kraken conspiracy.

Sidney Powell is a crazy person. Michael Flynn suggesting martial law is tantamount to treason. It is shameful.

We understand, Mr. President, that you’re angry that you lost. But to continue down this road is ruinous. We offer this as a newspaper that endorsed you, that supported you: If you want to cement your influence, even set the stage for a future return, you must channel your fury into something more productive...

FBD
12-29-2020, 03:04 PM
Now this would be absolutely hilarious

Believe me or not it doesn't matter. The 6 January elector 'ballot' count is going to go down as the greatest troll of all time.

You may or may not know, but the Vice President gets to count the electors. That's the one thing the Constitution makes crystal clear. Apparently the plan is for Mike Pence to roll in a Dominion voting machine. He's then going to pull out a USB drive, update the software just before the count, and use the machine to count the elector ballots.

Remember, this will be on national television. The count will not only come out fractional, but it will result in more votes than actual electors AND result in Trump winning more electors than Biden.

The chamber is expected erupt in chaos. Obviously the count will be challenged. Pence will then conduct a 'recount,' but he will use the machine to print the recount ballots and then hand count those. The recounted number will be similar to the original count, only changing by a couple votes, but it will result in Trump winning by even more than before.

Dems are expected to cry "fraud" and Pence will object and call for order. He will tell them that it's too late to challenge because it's already done. The count is finished. He will then deliberately wipe the machine's software.

This is a rough sketch of what is being planned. I don't know the exact details, but Trump wants to fill DC because this is going to be, as he said, "wild."

I don't know if Pence ultimately throws it to the House after the chaos or fully certifies Trump's win in this manner. My source wasn't sure (I think they're still working out details).

I hope you're ready for the salt to flow. Trump is a showman first and foremost, and he's putting everything into this.

FBD
12-29-2020, 03:28 PM
https://twitter.com/russdiamond/status/1343622485946880007

FBD
12-29-2020, 03:44 PM
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/12/28/georgia-voter-rolls-senate-451820

The article is about a judge, who just so happens to be a sibling to Stacey Abrams who is an elector casting their vote for biden, blocking the removal of thousands registered voters from 2 counties that don't live in Georgia.

FBD
12-29-2020, 04:30 PM
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/ukraine-press-conference-explicitly-ties-hunter-joe-biden-corruption

Ukraine Press Conference Explicitly Ties Hunter & Joe Biden To Corruption

A video from a press conference in Ukraine is going viral. It is the follow-up to a video press conference that Ukraine released over a year ago, in which Members of the Ukraine Parliament demanded that President Zelensky and President Trump investigate billions of dollars of corruption in Ukraine that is tied to the U.S. The newly released video is meant to provide documentary and eyewitness information about the corruption – and the Biden family figures prominently in the story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKDXVo-OKeQ&feature=emb_logo

From the introduction:

At one of the first press conferences about a year ago, we showed bank transactions for hundreds of thousands of dollars to the family of former US Vice President Joe Biden, namely to his son Robert Hunter Biden. The latter was a member of the board of directors of the infamous gas production company Burisma.

Burisma belongs to the fugitive Yanukovych-era minister Mykola Zlochevsky.

The inclusion of Biden in the Burisma leadership and payment for his services is nothing more than a political cover that protected Zlochevsky from the Ukrainian law, namely from the criminal code.

In the period from November 2014 to October 2015, the Witnesses noticed strange recurring payments that, at the direction of Oleh Nelin (Zlochevsky’s assistant in the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine), were sent from the account of BURISMA HOLDINGS LTD, which was opened for the personal needs of Mykola Zlochevsky, in the Latvian PrivatBank AS to the account of the American company ROSEMONT SENECA BONAI LLC.

The witnesses drew attention to these payments since about 20 times the same uneven amount was recurring – $83,333.33 as payment for consulting services.

[snip]

In the period from November 2014 to October 2015, the money stolen from Ukrainians, located on account of BURISMA HOLDINGS LTD with the Latvian PrivatBank AS, was transferred to the account of ROSEMONT SENECA BONAI LLC in the American bank MORGAN STANLEY in payments in total amounting to $3.4 million for consulting services.

[snip]

This is a payment for the political “cover” that Biden provided to Zlochevsky.

Ukraine has released a one-hour-long video of a press conference confirming that Joe Biden committed tax-evasion in their country stating that they want their money back. During the 11/15/20 press conference, multiple witnesses were interviewed and bank records were released confirming the information. This bombshell report implicates Joe Biden as an international criminal. A few weeks ago, it was reported that Joe Biden had been under investigation in Ukraine on felony bribery charges. These allegations are now confirmed.

FBD
12-29-2020, 04:34 PM
https://i.imgur.com/tTYvNeP.jpg

Teh One Who Knocks
12-29-2020, 04:41 PM
I love Senator Grassley, I wish he wasn't 1,000 years old because his time in politics is coming to the end.

perrhaps
12-30-2020, 10:04 AM
https://twitter.com/russdiamond/status/1343622485946880007

I've known Russ Diamond personally and professionally for over 25 years. Three times a Defendant in Protection From Abuse cases; arrested several times for public drunkenness (most recently while in office); a failure in every job and business he's had and owned; a self-proclaimed genius, alcoholic (who won't undergo treatment) and misogynist.

Look him up on Wikipedia; google him, etc. He's devolved from being a welcome voice against earlier incumbent State Republicans to being just another Legislative "lifer" here in Pennsyltucky.

FBD
12-30-2020, 02:05 PM
I've known Russ Diamond personally and professionally for over 25 years. Three times a Defendant in Protection From Abuse cases; arrested several times for public drunkenness (most recently while in office); a failure in every job and business he's had and owned; a self-proclaimed genius, alcoholic (who won't undergo treatment) and misogynist.

Look him up on Wikipedia; google him, etc. He's devolved from being a welcome voice against earlier incumbent State Republicans to being just another Legislative "lifer" here in Pennsyltucky.

Those things may very well be quite true, but as it pertains to the point having been made - https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/

FBD
12-30-2020, 02:32 PM
Pence just abruptly cancelled his trip to Israel which was planned as a “farewell trip”, a custom held by VPs over the years as they leave office
source:
https://ynet.co.il/articles/58668100

Teh One Who Knocks
12-30-2020, 03:13 PM
:pewpew:

https://i.imgur.com/PjBfAdW.jpg

:-k

https://i.imgur.com/pSl9yTy.png

FBD
12-30-2020, 03:14 PM
:-k

https://i.imgur.com/pSl9yTy.png

spelling :dance:

FBD
12-31-2020, 02:10 PM
https://twitter.com/kylenabecker/status/1344355068137582592

FBD
12-31-2020, 02:11 PM
https://i.imgur.com/pr5S5gZ.png

"SIGNIFICANT EVIDENCE OF VOTES FLIPPED FROM TRUMP TO BIDEN"
1. https://voxday.blogspot.com/
2. https://www.oann.com/doj-adviser-lott-trump-votes-subtracted-biden-votes-inflated/

Lott is a senior advisor to the justice department

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3756988

FBD
12-31-2020, 02:36 PM
Lin Wood is an attorney with expertise in defamation law, so keep that in mind when the limbic system roars and tries to say he's crazy and making stuff up ;)

https://www.thrivetimeshow.com/business-podcasts/fireside-chat-with-lin-wood-episode-3/
http://traffic.libsyn.com/thrivetimeshow/12.30.20_-_Podcast_-_Lin_Wood_-_Fireside_Chat_3.mp3

~29:00 Donald Trump about to turn the CIA into paper pushers. No more special ops.

50:30
Q: is the mainstream media on the hook for treason?
A: Yes

~55:00
Q: What's up with Tennessee explosion?
A: Eyewitness reports of gunfire. We may find that the good guys interrupted the plan to destroy whatever evidence they were trying to destroy.

1:01:15
Q: When arrests start happening, how will we fill those roles?
A: Jan. 20 is the only date that matters. New elections will be necessary because the entire election was contaminated with fraud.

1:04:00
Last question: Lin are you scared for your safety?
A: 1776 essentially.

https://twitter.com/LLinWood/status/1344448775692177409

You are recorded discussing Justice Scalia’s successor WITH JOHN PODESTA before date of his sudden death

FBD
12-31-2020, 02:58 PM
Lin Wood is now saying Epstein is alive!

https://twitter.com/LLinWood/status/1344652363861258243

FBD
12-31-2020, 03:15 PM
https://twitter.com/kylenabecker/status/1344374038110597120

FBD
01-01-2021, 02:41 PM
CEO of Dominion... = Clinton Foundation lackey

>John Poulos
>Identifying that automated voting technology could enable disenfranchised voters a transparent say in their own destiny, he co-founded the Delian Project, a non-profit organization that aims to help post-conflict and emerging democracies implement positive change in their electoral process through the application of technology.
>Delian Project
>https://www.clintonfoundation.org/clinton-global-initiative/commitments/delian-project-democracy-through-technology

https://i.imgur.com/3qE5taG.png

https://i.imgur.com/zmRPCCC.jpg

FBD
01-03-2021, 04:13 PM
https://nabu-leaks.org/new-facts-of-international-corruption-and-external-governance-of-ukraine/
NEW FACTS OF INTERNATIONAL CORRUPTION AND EXTERNAL GOVERNANCE OF UKRAINE (7 press conference)
https://nabu-leaks.org/tmp/demo.jpg

lost in melb.
01-04-2021, 03:35 AM
Listen to the full audio of Trump's phone call with the Georgia secretary of state

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1252696

FBD
01-04-2021, 12:44 PM
Listen to the full audio of Trump's phone call with the Georgia secretary of state

wow, I was expecting OMG TRUMP TRYING TO BLACKMAIL FOR VOTES :lol:

(but really what this was, was.....Brad...you dont really want to raise your hand to go to jail with the rest of the traitors, do you? :lol: )

>states the number of votes needed to win
>Trump elaborates a dozen times
>"hundred of thousands of votes are fraud"
>"it should be easy for you to rectify this"

Many are faced with this question - do I want to do what I'm contracted to do and face traitor's justice, or do I act in a lawful manner and hope the cia doesnt assassinate friends/family?

Before wasting your time in shills threads, download it and listen to it at 1.5x speed. Raffensperger has rekt himself with releasing the tape to WaPo. Good luck in court. SoS isn't trying to investigate anything or reveal the truth.

>our data is correct but we don't share it
>we conducted an audit ourselves, but won't release the report
>we have investigated freeman, found nothing, but don't share the information
>Sorry Mr. President, the fulton county video was put out of context by Rudy20
How so?
>Sorry, you are just wrong about what happened
What happened exactly?
>You are wrong.

This whole phone call is a big clown show, but if it does show anything, then that Georgia isn't cooperative at all and Trump is trying to solve it peacefully as always.

https://i.imgur.com/mG4dMzk.png

Joe Biden, just like most of his supporters, will never successfully transition.
:lmao:

FBD
01-04-2021, 02:34 PM
https://i.imgur.com/QFJg9Sk.jpg

FBD
01-04-2021, 03:03 PM
In California state law, the election code is titled “Division 13. BALLOTS, SAMPLE BALLOTS, AND VOTER PAMPHLETS.”

In Article 1 of this code we find Election Code 13200, which reads as follows:

“Ballots not printed in accordance with the chapter [Chapter 3] shall not be cast nor counted at any election.”

13205 (b). In elections when electors of President and Vice President of the United States are to be chosen, there shall be placed upon the ballot, in addition to the instructions to voters as provided in this chapter, an instruction as follows:

“To vote for all of the electors of a party, mark the voting target next to the names of the presidential and vice presidential candidates of that party. A mark of the voting target next to the name of a party and its presidential and vice presidential candidate, is a vote for all of the electors of that party, but for no other candidates.”

In other words, by California law, the paragraph quoted was supposed to appear on all California ballots. And remember, according to Section 13200, “Ballots not printed in accordance with the chapter [Chapter 3] shall not be cast nor counted at any election.”

According to data collected by the American Independent Party in California, those words did not appear on ballots in 53 of California’s 58 counties.

In the remaining five counties, ballots required additional wording that is outlined in California Election Code 12305 (c). Some of those county’s ballots included the wording from section (b), but ballots in all five of those counties were still missing the required wording from section (c).

This means 100 percent of California’s voting was conducted in complete violation of its state election laws.

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/news-nation/100-of-california-election-ballots-illegal-all-55-electors-for-biden-cannot-be-counted

(of course nobody would be shocked to learn that places with a high interest in maintaining certain leadership through fraud do not follow the letter of the law when its election time)

FBD
01-04-2021, 03:34 PM
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/raffensperger-gets-caught-georgia-ballots-printed-differently-gop-counties-vs-dem-counties-election-rigged/

Members of Georgia’s Senate Judiciary Subcommittee on Elections and members of the Senate Judiciary Committee held a hearing to study Georgia’s Election Laws, and the numerous voting irregularities in the 2020 presidential election.

The hearing comes after a Senate subcommittee held a hearing last week at the capitol to discuss perceived voting irregularities in November’s presidential election.

During the hearing witness Jovan Pulitzer was invited to testify on the irregularities in the November 3rd election.

On Tuesday Jovan Pulitzer revealed the differences between ballots printed for Democrat precincts versus Republican precincts.

The Republican precincts had a barcode up in the right-hand corner.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/georgia-ballots-gop-dem.jpg
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/ballots-ga-1.jpg

(all of these ballots should have had the same document number)

so this shows us that by having a misalignment on ballots in heavily R counties, massive adjudication was triggered, and here (http://www.tehfalloutshelter.com/showthread.php?100143-2020-US-Presidential-Election&p=998308&viewfull=1#post998308) it was revealed how they scammed the adjudications

FBD
01-04-2021, 04:34 PM
Meanwhile, in Atlanta...

https://twitter.com/JFKjrQ/status/1346031073180995584

FBD
01-04-2021, 04:41 PM
http://82.221.129.208/pulitzershot.jpg

https://twitter.com/JovanHPulitzer/status/1345880067424071680

FBD
01-04-2021, 05:08 PM
https://i.imgur.com/9T6IQu2.jpg

Griffin
01-04-2021, 05:48 PM

Report: White House Planning to Refer Brad Raffensperger to Secret Service for Investigation Under the Espionage Act
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/raeport-white-house-planning-refer-brad-raffensperger-secret-service-investigation-espionage-act/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=the-gateway-pundit&utm_campaign=dailyam&utm_content=daily

lost in melb.
01-04-2021, 05:52 PM
Meh :dunno:

So many rules have been broken with this White House, anything goes. I would say trump's old arm twisty was a bit more of a concern, legally

FBD
01-04-2021, 06:13 PM
Meh :dunno:

So many rules have been broken with this White House, anything goes. I would say trump's old arm twisty was a bit more of a concern, legally

:lol: By arm twisty I'll assume you meant the phone call with GA SoS, which only has any semblance of arm twisty by WaPo edit.

Given all the evidence that's been presented, do you really think that Biden's apparent victory was not obtained by fraud and graft? Or are you just of a position that well its been stolen well enough so once things have been declared you cant just go examining any evidence on it or something crazy like that :razz:

lost in melb.
01-04-2021, 06:22 PM
tl; dr

FBD
01-04-2021, 06:31 PM
Bah, I am genuinely curious how it is that you hold the delusions you do on this subject, instead you can only poke and perchance have to back up anything you believe then it instantly becomes all too much of a hassle for you. Its rather irksome. From here it simply appears that you're too ingrained with groupthink and cannot accept going outside of it, and this is why any logical fallacy whether its appealing to incredulity or authority, whatever the group's leaders' contention is, you just follow it without really giving your position logical rigor.

FBD
01-04-2021, 08:57 PM
US Attorney for GA resigns effective immediately

https://www.ajc.com/news/breaking-us-attorney-for-north-georgia-resigns-effective-immediately/UDJNKRKKLRFILC4NC5QKWEUKXM/

and after being on video saying he released the call.....well since arrest imbeech trump fell apart for the 9000th time....let's make something up and say Trump released it, there's no where else to go :lol:

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1346194862379560960?s=19

lost in melb.
01-04-2021, 10:10 PM
Bah, I am genuinely curious how it is that you hold the delusions you do on this subject, instead you can only poke and perchance have to back up anything you believe then it instantly becomes all too much of a hassle for you. Its rather irksome. From here it simply appears that you're too ingrained with groupthink and cannot accept going outside of it, and this is why any logical fallacy whether its appealing to incredulity or authority, whatever the group's leaders' contention is, you just follow it without really giving your position logical rigor.

tl; dr

FBD
01-04-2021, 10:54 PM
I'm not worth interacting with on this topic, I'm here to regurgitate MSMisms, not think and give you my honest opinion and insight

oh, well why didnt you just say so sooner

but you do know I'm going to laugh when the trials start

DemonGeminiX
01-05-2021, 12:46 AM

I've listened to this and I've heard nothing out of sorts. Much ado about nothing. Again.

The Monk
01-05-2021, 02:13 AM
https://i.imgur.com/QFJg9Sk.jpg

Who Is Lin Wood, The Pro-Trump Lawyer Spewing Conspiracies About Lizard Squads? (https://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/who-is-lin-wood-trump-tweets_n_5ff335d7c5b6e7974fd514c1?ri18n=true)

The GOP has begun to distance itself from Lin Wood after some wild rants. But this QAnon-friendly conspiracy theorist is exactly where the party is headed.

All of Lin Wood’s conspiracy theories are baseless.

The Monk
01-05-2021, 02:17 AM
Two days to go and then another 14 - and after that you'll need to come up with something new in the conspiracy theory universe!

lost in melb.
01-05-2021, 03:25 AM
#Proud Boys leader arrested in Washington D.C.#

lost in melb.
01-05-2021, 03:26 AM
oh, well why didnt you just say so sooner

but you do know I'm going to laugh when the trials start

FBD, do NOT misquote or alter my posts please

The Monk
01-05-2021, 03:47 AM
Ten former Pentagon chiefs warn Donald Trump against involving military in pursuing election fraud claims (https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-01-04/warning-to-trump-by-10-former-pentagon-chiefs-on-election-fraud/13030236)

In an extraordinary rebuke of President Donald Trump, all 10 living former secretaries of defence have cautioned against any move to involve the military in pursuing claims of election fraud.

The 10 men, a mix of Democrats and Republicans, said it would take the country into "dangerous, unlawful and unconstitutional territory."

They signed on to an opinion article published in The Washington Post that implicitly questioned Mr Trump's willingness to follow his Constitutional duty to peacefully relinquish power on January 20.

Following the November 3 election and subsequent recounts in some states, as well as unsuccessful court challenges, the outcome is clear, they wrote, while not specifying Mr Trump in the article.

"The time for questioning the results has passed; the time for the formal counting of the electoral college votes, as prescribed in the Constitution and statute, has arrived," they wrote.

Probably pointless on their behalf as Trump does not thin k anyone else in the world should disagree with him.

The man has made an absolute mockery of democracy.

lost in melb.
01-05-2021, 04:07 AM
https://youtu.be/zLYugNRVLiQ

DemonGeminiX
01-05-2021, 04:43 AM
#Proud Boys leader arrested in Washington D.C.#

It looks like he burned a BLM banner flag that he allegedly stole from a black church. That's how it's being reported. We'll see how it shakes out as time moves on.

lost in melb.
01-05-2021, 05:02 AM
It looks like he burned a BLM banner flag that he allegedly stole from a black church. That's how it's being reported. We'll see how it shakes out as time moves on.

Yeah, I don't take accounts with a grain of salt. But that he has been arrested we do know

DemonGeminiX
01-05-2021, 05:10 AM
Yeah, I don't take accounts with a grain of salt. But that he has been arrested we do know

Two possibilities: He stole the flag or he didn't. If he didn't steal it and he's got a receipt for the flag, then he skates. The burning of the flag should be regarded as free speech. Highly inflammatory free speech, but free speech nonetheless. If he doesn't have proof of purchase, or he openly admits that he stole it, it's misdemeanor theft and destruction of private property. He'll probably get fined and a severe browbeating by a district court judge. Either way, he might get his ass beat badly by BLM protesters when he leaves the court house.

Actually, there's a third possibility: He didn't do it at all and is just being blamed for it because he was present for it, but again, only time will tell. We'll see how it shakes out.

DemonGeminiX
01-05-2021, 05:13 AM
Actually, I'm reading an article now that says he's admitting that he stole it, which makes him a fucking idiot.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-55540347

lost in melb.
01-05-2021, 06:15 AM
Actually, I'm reading an article now that says he's admitting that he stole it, which makes him a fucking idiot.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-55540347

"Let's make this simple," he said. "I did it."

But he maintained he did not know the Asbury United Methodist Church, where the flag had reportedly flown, was predominantly attended by African American worshippers.

Mr Tarrio also said Proud Boy members have had their flags and hats stolen in past demonstrations without anyone being arrested for those alleged incidents.

:wtf:

DemonGeminiX
01-05-2021, 06:56 AM
:wtf:

He's a fucking idiot. Somebody should've taught him that 2 wrongs don't make a right. At the very least, life should've taught it to him.

perrhaps
01-05-2021, 10:30 AM
Meanwhile, in Atlanta...

https://twitter.com/JFKjrQ/status/1346031073180995584

It's either the first or second biggest airport in America, and every time I've flown through it there have been a large number of military members passing through it. Fantasize on, though.

DemonGeminiX
01-05-2021, 11:49 AM
It's either the first or second biggest airport in America, and every time I've flown through it there have been a large number of military members passing through it. Fantasize on, though.

Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta is the major home hub for Delta and also serves many international flights. Frontier and Southwest counts it as a focus city. They have 195+ concourse gates. They definitely have the most traffic in the US. But it's a freakin' dump. Jacksonville's airport is way nicer. So is Charlotte's (actually, Charlotte-Douglas is crazy gorgeous, as is the area it's in. Probably one of the prettiest airports I've ever seen). I'd even go so far as to say that Philly's is nicer than Atlanta's. I had a bad experience in Memphis, so I'll never give them props. I've been through Dallas-Fort Worth, but I don't remember much about it. Syracuse was nice, but it's small, like Savannah's airport. Las Vegas was crazy freakin' huge, and interesting to boot, but I still can't say it compares in size and throughput to Hartsfield. But there are a bunch of airports I haven't been to yet (I have never stepped foot in JFK or LaGuardia, can you believe it?), so yeah, I need to travel more. :lol:

And yeah, military go through there all the time, like everybody else. Hartsfield flies out to everywhere. But it's still a dump.

lost in melb.
01-05-2021, 12:28 PM
While we are on the topic, I got the shock of my life when I first landed in LAX. Horrible. Dulles is a bit better...

Teh One Who Knocks
01-05-2021, 12:34 PM
While we are on the topic, I got the shock of my life when I first landed in LAX. Horrible. Dulles is a bit better...

You ought to fly into Newark sometime. Now there's a treat.

:sarcasm:

FBD
01-05-2021, 12:39 PM
FBD, do NOT misquote or alter my posts please

:lol: its not like I'm going back and altering your actual posts. why is it that I've only ever seen a leftist complain about this?

FBD
01-05-2021, 12:46 PM
Probably pointless on their behalf as Trump does not thin k anyone else in the world should disagree with him.

The man has made an absolute mockery of democracy.

10 traitors voice their support for international lawlessness :lol:

And you keep using words that dont really apply here. Protecting, saving, and restoring the Republic is what this really is.

FBD
01-05-2021, 01:05 PM
would anyone be surprised to see dc cops escort antifa in

https://twitter.com/Mini_Collective/status/1346137935771385858

FBD
01-05-2021, 01:21 PM
https://i.imgur.com/IR8MLYu.png

FBD
01-05-2021, 01:35 PM
https://twitter.com/Maximus_4EVR/status/1346295668822867969

although the resolution doesnt say quite what this guy says its saying :lol:

FBD
01-05-2021, 02:35 PM
Since Pence requested some legal counsel....If this is TL;DR - then you can just read the headings and get the gist of it.

-Constitution supersedes all else
-The appointment of electors by state legislatures supersedes any appointment by state executives
-Biden & Harris electors were not appointed in a constitutionally rigorous fashion and are to be excluded
-Their certificates are null and void and are not electoral certs

in conclusion, get this biden bullshit right the fuck outta here, he will never sit a day in the oval office

https://i.imgur.com/SAQJ6mZ.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/Om0JRIS.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/TTi9laI.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/Wt176UW.jpg

FBD
01-05-2021, 03:23 PM
https://twitter.com/rollcall/status/1346473050078777356?s=20

The Monk
01-06-2021, 01:26 AM
10 traitors voice their support for international lawlessness :lol:

And you keep using words that dont really apply here. Protecting, saving, and restoring the Republic is what this really is.

It may well be a republic but supposedly a democratic one at that. It's always been America saying they bring democracy to the world.

You are obviously confused, you appear to believe (as does Trump) that he's running a dictatorship!

There are republicans quoting Trump's democratic blindness.

btw: It is not only left wing politicos that don't like Trump.

The Monk
01-06-2021, 01:36 AM
White House denies Trump is going to Scotland: (https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/trump-scotland-golf-turnberry-inauguration/2021/01/05/0218037e-4f64-11eb-a1f5-fdaf28cfca90_story.html)

There have been reports that a jet used by Trump at times (USAF) is headed to Scotland....

https://i.imgur.com/7NXzxO0.png

The Scots don't like the prospect either...

London (CNN)US President Donald Trump -- just like anyone from outside the country -- would not be welcome in Scotland at the moment due to coronavirus-related restrictions, Scotland's First Minister Nicola Sturgeon said Tuesday.

Sturgeon was asked during a news conference about unconfirmed Scottish media speculation that Trump could be planning a trip to one of his golf courses in Scotland around the time of President-elect Joe Biden's inauguration on January 20.
White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany on Tuesday dismissed the speculation as incorrect. "This is not accurate. President Trump has no plans to travel to Scotland," McEnany told CNN in a statement.
On Monday, Sturgeon ordered most of Scotland into a harsh new lockdown for the rest of January, as Covid-19 cases and deaths spike across the United Kingdom.

....and this article too! (https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/trump-scotland-golf-turnberry-inauguration/2021/01/05/0218037e-4f64-11eb-a1f5-fdaf28cfca90_story.html)

lost in melb.
01-06-2021, 01:56 AM
:)

https://i.ibb.co/pnVV3q6/upload-2021-1-1-1-19-30.jpg (https://ibb.co/QXSS607)

The Monk
01-06-2021, 03:24 AM
Vice President Mike Pence faces perhaps his greatest political challenge on Wednesday when he oversees the joint session of Congress at which he'll be required to announce Joe Biden as president-elect, forced to choose between his long-standing loyalty to the Constitution and a president demanding he do something the law doesn't allow...

The Monk
01-06-2021, 03:24 AM
:)

https://i.ibb.co/pnVV3q6/upload-2021-1-1-1-19-30.jpg (https://ibb.co/QXSS607)

:rofl: :rofl:

lost in melb.
01-06-2021, 09:59 AM
https://twitter.com/BrendanKeefe/status/1346749983576510465

https://twitter.com/thom_brooks/status/1346756285870571522

lost in melb.
01-06-2021, 10:51 AM
The calm before the misinformation storm (they will want to make they have properly lost before the next assault on Democracy begins) :popcorn:

I know who'll be happy though - Trump himself. More cash in the coffers. (Edit: and the middle finger to Mitch and RINOs)

perrhaps
01-06-2021, 11:05 AM
https://twitter.com/rollcall/status/1346473050078777356?s=20

When this is over in two weeks , will you take requests as to what you'll investigate next? I would like to know whether Tanya Roberts is really dead, or if she's just playing possum.

FBD
01-06-2021, 12:50 PM
Hilarious that Georgia once again stops counting with Republicans in the lead, waits until morning, and here the democrats are ahead? :lol: Does anyone aside from the obviously deluded think they werent being watched?

We'll see if Pence's deal with Rosenstein was real or not soon enough

FBD
01-06-2021, 12:52 PM
When this is over in two weeks , will you take requests as to what you'll investigate next? I would like to know whether Tanya Roberts is really dead, or if she's just playing possum.

I'm moreso interested in things that are big enough to change the balance of power on this planet. This election qualifies, most everything else isnt worth talking about right now. After this, we are going to discuss the trials.

FBD
01-06-2021, 01:50 PM
https://lacrunadellago.net/2020/12/29/italygate-is-the-italian-government-directly-involved-in-the-us-election-fraud-against-trump/?lang=en

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwtbK5XXAMk&feature=emb_logo

world wide
https://vocaroo.com/1e976QE4oDoy

William J Lynn blew the whistle
William J. Lynn III is the CEO of Leonardo DRS, a U.S. subsidiary of Leonardo. He previously served under the Obama/Biden administration as Deputy Secretary of Defense & led the Department's efforts in cybersecurity & space strategy.

Just wait until you all find out where Obama's payments to Iran went :razz:

FBD
01-06-2021, 03:10 PM
It may well be a republic but supposedly a democratic one at that. It's always been America saying they bring democracy to the world.

You are obviously confused, you appear to believe (as does Trump) that he's running a dictatorship!

There are republicans quoting Trump's democratic blindness.

btw: It is not only left wing politicos that don't like Trump.

We have a legislative democracy in congress and that is it. Any time you ever hear anyone talking about preserving Democracy, that is code for the globohomopedo undermining of freedom. Dictatorships are not part of the republic, this is as silly as most of the rest of your contentions, you pick it up somewhere and regurgitate without even considering the veracity of the statement, only the source.

PorkChopSandwiches
01-06-2021, 04:01 PM
Will you dispute your vbookie wager after the decision today?

FBD
01-06-2021, 04:06 PM
Will you dispute your vbookie wager after the decision today?

nope, it ends on the 20th and things are just getting warm ;) I remain 100% confident :pewpew: although I'm not 100% confident it will be over by the 20th, which was why I suggested maybe postponing the payout date

everyone keeps acting like we are not in outlier conditions :lol:

https://i.imgur.com/HC71V4x.png
https://i.imgur.com/qyJK8uW.jpg

FBD
01-06-2021, 04:58 PM
the PA Lt Governor was having a chimpout yesterday and was removed from his position by the legislature, it was pretty pathetic and hilarious

trump live now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvJVZAxJE8Y

yeah he got that glass up in front

look at these lying sacks of shit on youtube

U.S. elections
The Electoral College has confirmed Joe Biden as president-elect.
States certify results after ensuring ballots are properly counted and correcting irregularities and errors. Learn more

FBD
01-06-2021, 07:26 PM
Protesters have surrounded the Capitol.

yeah trump said let's all go down to the capitol after this when he was giving his speech before, sounds like there's protestors in the capitol too

House just declared a recess using Rule 1, clause 12b.

>Under clause 12(b) of rule I, the Speaker or chair of the Committee of the Whole may declare an emergency recess when notified of an imminent threat to the safety of the House. Recesses also may be declared by the Speaker pursuant to authority granted by the House by privileged motion.

It appears that protestors may have gotten too close for comfort and democrats began running

this bitch was yelling lock the doors!

https://i.imgur.com/V1ar9oQ.png

lost in melb.
01-07-2021, 12:23 AM
The Emperors fingers have been smacked

https://images.scribblelive.com/2021/1/7/6b4260a6-dd19-4cc1-a3b8-8c3d6b4e6ebd.png

lost in melb.
01-07-2021, 02:09 AM
From random internet dude

You guys watch youtube videos so I do not have to tell you the unique stupidity of some Trump supporters. Note that I voted for Trump.

They call the average republican a traitor. Mike Pence is now a traitor. The republicans who they voted for in 08 and 2012 are traitors now. Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan are traitors.

The way these idiots are boiling things down they will need their own party and it will ruin the republicans as we know it. Republicans needed to be totally united for this senate race. They were not. Look where Trump did his rallies before the election and in Georgia recently. He went to the reddest counties where they loved him the most and made no effort at all to reach out to moderates and libertarians. They said Trump had to go to the most conservative areas of Georgia because turnout among those people was soft. Imagine that.

lost in melb.
01-07-2021, 02:12 AM
They gave conservatives and patriotic Georgians reasons to NOT vote for the 2 republican senators in the run off.

Wish fulfilled. Georgia was lost, not won...

https://youtu.be/C8VIB_DxlrE

RBP
01-07-2021, 02:13 AM
Awful scene today.

FBD
01-07-2021, 02:30 AM
Of course its too much to reveal what they actually deleted

https://i.imgur.com/y2vjCnr.png

https://i.imgur.com/XYu3OnB.jpg

now why would they delete him asking people to peacefully go home?

https://i.imgur.com/kO9w6kT.png

FBD
01-07-2021, 02:33 AM
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/jan/6/xrvision-firm-claims-antifa-infiltrated-protesters/

Facial recognition firm claims antifa infiltrated Trump protesters who stormed Capitol

and they're not the only ones claiming this.....anyone else remember back when antifa was going apeshit and I posted that someone mapped them all? I'll bet those idiots were stupid enough to bring their cel phones with them.

FBD
01-07-2021, 02:35 AM
https://twitter.com/salehamohsin/status/1347002442894999559?s=21

The Monk
01-07-2021, 02:55 AM
I've finally worked it out!!

FBD is an alias for Donald Trump!

The Monk
01-07-2021, 03:04 AM
https://www.9news.com.au/world/donald-trump-us-election-mike-pence-wont-contest-votes/acd12cac-ec05-4dce-93d5-66e9edf950fe

This situation has degenerated into what one would expect from a 3rd world country!

This is beyond any level of sanity and Trump MUST call for an end to this insanity.

Could it come to this?

https://i.imgur.com/8vxGX74.jpg

lost in melb.
01-07-2021, 03:05 AM
https://twitter.com/salehamohsin/status/1347002442894999559?s=21

More than thinking about...

Multiple White House staffers resigning

https://wbng.com/2021/01/06/multiple-white-house-staffers-resigning/

The Monk
01-07-2021, 03:05 AM
https://www.9news.com.au/world/mike-pence-defies-donald-trump-says-he-cant-reject-electoral-votes-joe-biden-us-president/ed682508-6178-457b-b415-20d56747e8bc

lost in melb.
01-07-2021, 03:06 AM
https://www.9news.com.au/world/donald-trump-us-election-mike-pence-wont-contest-votes/acd12cac-ec05-4dce-93d5-66e9edf950fe

This situation has degenerated into what one would expect from a 3rd world country!

This is beyond any level of sanity and Trump MUST call for an end to this insanity.

Could it come to this?

https://i.imgur.com/8vxGX74.jpg

Probably depends on what he does next.

The Monk
01-07-2021, 03:08 AM
https://imageresizer.static9.net.au/lvHkaFDkS9UU-CQ-AFdHpPAFZXk=/800x0/https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2Ffs%2F51a44235-b953-4b25-babf-da0fccf7f9c5

Loyal Trump supporter backs Biden win
By Nick Pearson11:03

One of Donald Trump's most ardent supporters in the Senate has urged his colleagues to certify Joe Biden's victory.

Lindsey Graham noted the last time Congress overturned an election result was in 1876, in a corrupt bargain to install Rutherford B Hayes into the White House.

"If you're looking for historical guidance, this is not the one to pick," Senator Graham said.

"It's not going to do any good. It gives great credibility to a dark chapter in our history."

Senator Graham said he did not challenge that his colleagues had the right to challenge the election result.

"I just think it's a uniquely bad idea," he said.

"All I can say is count me out, enough is enough.

"(Biden's) the legitimate president of the United States.

"Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are lawfully elected."

His speech to the Senate ended with a round of applause.

The Monk
01-07-2021, 03:09 AM
Probably depends on what he does next.

Very unlike that after 4 years on his irrationality that he will suddenly make a sane decision :?:

RBP
01-07-2021, 03:11 AM
https://i.imgur.com/uUoJ5LJ.gif

The Monk
01-07-2021, 03:17 AM
https://i.imgur.com/uUoJ5LJ.gif

The worrying thing is people are likely to get hurt.....

lost in melb.
01-07-2021, 03:18 AM
Very unlike that after 4 years on his irrationality that he will suddenly make a sane decision :?:

There's definitely a method to his madness and he chooses his words carefully. I think they should just let him be (unless he says something really stupid).

The Monk
01-07-2021, 03:26 AM
Any right thinking American must be upset at the events that have unfolded. Trump has further denigrated the country's reputation in the eyes of the world.

World leaders react with shock to Trump mob storming US Capitol (https://www.france24.com/en/americas/20210107-world-leaders-react-with-shock-to-trump-mob-s-storming-of-us-capitol)

Leaders around the world condemned the storming of the U.S. Capitol by supporters of President Donald Trump on Wednesday, expressing shock at the chaos unfolding in a country they once relied upon for global leadership.

Griffin
01-07-2021, 03:32 AM
Any right thinking American must be upset at the events that have unfolded. Trump has further denigrated the country's reputation in the eyes of the world.

Quit blaming Trump, he didn't cause what happened today. I've already said that things should have never happened like what happened today and was done by a couple dozen people out of a hundred thousand.
We get it, you hate Trump but you don't have to be a dick all the time.

The Monk
01-07-2021, 03:42 AM
Quit blaming Trump, he didn't cause what happened today. I've already said that things should have never happened like what happened today and was done by a couple dozen people out of a hundred thousand.
We get it, you hate Trump but you don't have to be a dick all the time.

Look at the news - Trump is encouraging the behaviour... the true dicks are those that cannot see the truth. Watch the videos - the words come right out of his mouth.

Griffin
01-07-2021, 03:45 AM
I've been watching the news live all day, not the edited version you see.

The Monk
01-07-2021, 03:56 AM
I've been watching the news live all day, not the edited version you see.

Links?

lost in melb.
01-07-2021, 04:06 AM
Look at the news - Trump is encouraging the behaviour... the true dicks are those that cannot see the truth. Watch the videos - the words come right out of his mouth.

When some of the people at Trump rallies have this mentality, easy to see how things get "misunderstood"

https://twitter.com/AllMattNYT/status/1346976947239329792

Hm, that reminds me of someone... :-k

lost in melb.
01-07-2021, 04:30 AM
It's over...

https://youtu.be/eB59LFoNto8

The Monk
01-07-2021, 04:50 AM
It's over...

https://youtu.be/eB59LFoNto8

Quote: Enough is enough!

Quote: It's over!

There are (now) some sensible Republicans!

FBD
01-07-2021, 12:31 PM

Its so easy, all the MSM has to do is print it and its believed

FBD
01-07-2021, 12:35 PM

Trump already told everyone to go home, and Twitter deleted it. You'll be crying this is what we'd expect from a 3rd world country when the avalanche comes, too.

FBD
01-07-2021, 01:36 PM
Scavino puts out not-authed-by-trump

https://i.imgur.com/xYHOcu8.png

lost in melb.
01-07-2021, 03:28 PM
You sure take your free speech seriously in the states ;)

https://twitter.com/parlertakes/status/1347050705110986753

lost in melb.
01-07-2021, 04:28 PM

Ok, he's quickly conceded. Probably got a fright when somebody told him that inciting a riot is a jailable offence :)

(Don't worry other peeps I'm not saying that Trump deliberately incited a riot :rolleyes:)

FBD
01-07-2021, 05:15 PM
Ok, he's quickly conceded.

He said yesterday at his speech that he wasnt conceding, and Scavino's post claiming he's conceded means nothing, its about as real as "the office of the president elect"

In fact, if you read it more closely, it practically claims the same thing Pompeo alluded to a while back - there will be an orderly transition to a second Trump administration.

It has been pretty amusing to see who tried kissing up to trump only to stab him in the back when it was time to put some chips down. My popcorn is ready for the next part of the movie.

FBD
01-07-2021, 05:42 PM
https://i.imgur.com/mDD1wZp.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/rY5AwvZ.jpg
> (NEW Official Press release)
https://nationsinaction.org/2021/01/press-release-voter-fraud/
> (Voice audio of investigator explaining)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=im7PeNI-xEk [Embed]
> (News article yesterday)
https://www.shockya.com/news/2021/01/06/the-italian-job-explosive-new-testimony-on-dominion-election-fraud/
> (Italian news article)
https://lacrunadellago.net/2020/12/29/italygate-is-the-italian-government-directly-involved-in-the-us-election-fraud-against-trump/?lang=en

FBD
01-07-2021, 06:24 PM
https://twitter.com/FCC/status/1347229180853956609

Griffin
01-07-2021, 06:48 PM
My grandson called me into the room when Paw Patrol was interrupted by the EAS on Nickelodeon last night, he thought we needed to reset the router.
I couldn't tell you the last time I saw one of those tests.

FBD
01-07-2021, 08:01 PM
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ThoroughPessimisticHamadryad-mobile.mp4

FBD
01-07-2021, 09:19 PM
“Ron Klain, the long-serving aide to former Vice President Joe Biden who was named White House chief of staff Wednesday in the event his boss is certified as the winner of the election, tweeted in 2014 that he believed American elections are rigged.

Klain’s tweet came in response to a tweet by Vox.com that reported that 68 percent of Americans believe our elections are rigged:

.@voxdotcom That’s because they are.

— Ronald Klain (@RonaldKlain) July 15, 2014

The Monk
01-08-2021, 03:21 AM
Trump already told everyone to go home, and Twitter deleted it. You'll be crying this is what we'd expect from a 3rd world country when the avalanche comes, too.

Yes he did tell people to go home but he did not discourage or condemns their behavior. Somehow you still have false belief that what you say carries weight! Let me inform you that you are out of step with reality!

The Monk
01-08-2021, 03:26 AM
Its so easy, all the MSM has to do is print it and its believed

Your "MSM" are not lying when actual video footage is the opposite of what you think is happening. Leaders all over the world are condemning Trump - he has in his last days of office, totally and permanently fucked his legacy beyond repair.

IT IS OVER NOW - TRUMP HAS CONCEDED!

https://i.imgur.com/8c0jiGK.png

The Monk
01-08-2021, 03:28 AM
Ok, he's quickly conceded. Probably got a fright when somebody told him that inciting a riot is a jailable offence :)

(Don't worry other peeps I'm not saying that Trump deliberately incited a riot :rolleyes:)

He knew exactly what he was saying..... he has all along using his rhetoric to stir up what he believes is his fan base......

lost in melb.
01-08-2021, 03:50 AM
He knew exactly what he was saying..... he has all along using his rhetoric to stir up what he believes is his fan base......

At the time I made that post I was pretty sure he had intended for noise but not riots and was taken by surprise.

But now I read that law enforcement was well aware and that this whole storming had been planned throughout the internet. So he should have been aware of this as POTUS. It was others that had made some effort at least to have the national guard.

Wilful neglect at the best.. Trump should be removed for lack of capacity immediately.

lost in melb.
01-08-2021, 04:08 AM
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg calls out Donald Trump as Facebook bans him for the duration of presidency

Facebook and Instagram will bar US President Donald Trump from posting on its system at least until the inauguration of president-elect Joe Biden.

Key points:
Mr Trump has repeatedly used social media to spread falsehoods
Facebook have occasionally labelled or even removed some of his posts
Twitter also locked Mr Trump's accounts for 12 hours
In a post announcing the unprecedented move, Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg said the risk of allowing Mr Trump to use the platform was too great following the President's incitement of a mob that touched off a deadly riot in the US Capitol on Wednesday.

Mr Zuckerberg says Mr Trump's account will be locked "for at least the next two weeks" but could remain locked indefinitely.

"The shocking events of the last 24 hours clearly demonstrate that President Donald Trump intends to use his remaining time in office to undermine the peaceful and lawful transition of power to his elected successor, Joe Biden," Mr Zuckerberg wrote.

Mr Trump has repeatedly harnessed the power of social media to spread falsehoods about election integrity and the results of the presidential race.

https://i.ibb.co/XFJgG5S/Screenshot-20210108-143753-Chrome.jpg (https://ibb.co/3ShqPFB)

The Monk
01-08-2021, 04:22 AM
At the time I made that post I was pretty sure he had intended for noise but not riots and was taken by surprise.

But now I read that law enforcement was well aware and that this whole storming had been planned throughout the internet. So he should have been aware of this as POTUS. It was others that had made some effort at least to have the national guard.

Wilful neglect at the best.. Trump should be removed for lack of capacity immediately.

He has a record of ignore his security advisors......

The Monk
01-08-2021, 04:23 AM
THE TRUMP LEGACY

https://i.imgur.com/EnAZAJT.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/bCCDyQE.jpg

FBD
01-08-2021, 01:07 PM
Your "MSM" are not lying when actual video footage is the opposite of what you think is happening. Leaders all over the world are condemning Trump - he has in his last days of office, totally and permanently fucked his legacy beyond repair.

IT IS OVER NOW - TRUMP HAS CONCEDED!

You're a hoot - whether we're talking about Trump's non endorsement of rioting at the capital, or Trump's non concession speech - it is plainly evident that there are severe reading and language comprehension issues at hand, the media decides how it wants to interpret, and then those who dont give 12 CPU cycles of thought from their brain about what's going on simply accept whatever their conclusions are.

I would advise you to parse words more carefully and remember that words mean things.

Trump addressed his supporters when he said "let's take a walk down to the capitol after this" - of course he knew Antifa was in there. He didnt say lets go take over the capitol, let's go interrupt the debates. You want to know what would have happened if there were only Trump supporters there? Most likely, the cops wouldnt have just opened most of the places up, but if they did, what would have happened was that second floor gallery would have been 100% full and they would have shouted down any of the fuckers trying to talk about how there was no election fraud. And that's it.

Willful neglect is just more grasping at straws extrapolating from a poisoned well of information. Who controls the DC police? The Mayor. Who controls the Capitol Police? Not Trump. 0 win tokens for you once again.

Teh One Who Knocks
01-08-2021, 01:17 PM
Here's my :2cents: on the riots at the US Capitol the other day.

It was wrong. I don't blame President Trump for what happened, but he didn't try and discourage it. He ramped up the rhetoric to a boiling point. Again, not his fault, but he certainly didn't do anything to discourage it. Personally, I DO believe there are problems with voting in this country, especially in certain states. Too much hinkey stuff going on with secret vote counting, votes being "found" days after the election, other votes that were "forgotten" to be counted. More votes being tabulated than there are registered voters in certain precincts. Outdated voter rolls. No ID required to vote. Ballot harvesting. Widespread mail-in voting. I could go on and on with the improprieties that came up in the last election. But the bottom line is that nothing can be proven at this point. We were promised a Kraken and we got....bupkis. People were being led on to believe there was some magic bullet that was going to overturn the election and award President Trump a second term. But neither the President's legal team nor the crazy Kraken lady presented any court with any evidence that could overturn millions of votes. Was I hoping that there was going to be something? Of course, I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't. But as the court cases fizzled out and the Kraken never emerged, it was obvious that we were going to be stuck with a Biden/Harris presidency.

There is no excuse for the riots. None. Zero. To try and excuse what happened in Washington DC and condemn the BLM bullshit that went on all summer long would be disingenuous and hypocritical. You can't have it both ways. Yes, people were angry, and rightly so, but this is playing right into the hands of the left and they are loving every minute of it. And now because of the riots, every single conservative/Trump voter/Trump supporter is going to be held liable for what happened. We are going to take the blame, regardless of the fact that it was only a few thousand people, probably less that actually breached the Capitol building.

Look, I'm not happy about the direction this country is going to go in for the next 4 years, even more so now that the democrats have full control of the federal government after the loss of the two Georgia Senate seats. But all we can do is pick up the pieces and go forward. We need to concentrate on 2022 and getting the House back as the republicans made HUGE gains in seats this past election. We need to get the Senate back. We need to get involved at the state level to make sure that election laws are followed and tightened up. We need a viable candidate for 2024 for the White House because as much as I was thinking Trump could run again in 2024, I think that is over now after what happened this week. And most of all we need to look forward and not backwards because nothing we can say or do will change the fact that Biden is the President-elect and that is the anchor we will bear for 4 years. This, IMHO, is the greatest republic in the history of the world and I am proud to be an American, nothing will ever change that and I want to take my country back, as I hope all of you do because we are definitely going down the wrong path right now.

FBD
01-08-2021, 01:17 PM
https://i.imgur.com/ZcPfWI6.png

https://i.imgur.com/LPAkpIr.png

FBD
01-08-2021, 01:20 PM
But all we can do is pick up the pieces and go forward.

Yall acting like Trump's last sentence in that vid wasnt there, acting like we are not in outlier circumstances, acting like no they completed the fraud they won :rofl:

They completed the fraud, that means their fates are fuggin sealed, brotha. Trust and believe, all those executive orders and emergency stuff and we're technically at war....the TV didnt say much about them so people forget they exist. Things werent going to happen unless they completed their fraud - everything is right on schedule. :woot:

lost in melb.
01-08-2021, 01:29 PM
Here's my :2cents: on the riots at the US Capitol the other day.

It was wrong. I don't blame President Trump for what happened, but he didn't try and discourage it. He ramped up the rhetoric to a boiling point. Again, not his fault, but he certainly didn't do anything to discourage it. Personally, I DO believe there are problems with voting in this country, especially in certain states. Too much hinkey stuff going on with secret vote counting, votes being "found" days after the election, other votes that were "forgotten" to be counted. More votes being tabulated than there are registered voters in certain precincts. Outdated voter rolls. No ID required to vote. Ballot harvesting. Widespread mail-in voting. I could go on and on with the improprieties that came up in the last election. But the bottom line is that nothing can be proven at this point. We were promised a Kraken and we got....bupkis. People were being led on to believe there was some magic bullet that was going to overturn the election and award President Trump a second term. But neither the President's legal team nor the crazy Kraken lady presented any court with any evidence that could overturn millions of votes. Was I hoping that there was going to be something? Of course, I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't. But as the court cases fizzled out and the Kraken never emerged, it was obvious that we were going to be stuck with a Biden/Harris presidency.

There is no excuse for the riots. None. Zero. To try and excuse what happened in Washington DC and condemn the BLM bullshit that went on all summer long would be disingenuous and hypocritical. You can't have it both ways. Yes, people were angry, and rightly so, but this is playing right into the hands of the left and they are loving every minute of it. And now because of the riots, every single conservative/Trump voter/Trump supporter is going to be held liable for what happened. We are going to take the blame, regardless of the fact that it was only a few thousand people, probably less that actually breached the Capitol building.

Look, I'm not happy about the direction this country is going to go in for the next 4 years, even more so now that the democrats have full control of the federal government after the loss of the two Georgia Senate seats. But all we can do is pick up the pieces and go forward. We need to concentrate on 2022 and getting the House back as the republicans made HUGE gains in seats this past election. We need to get the Senate back. We need to get involved at the state level to make sure that election laws are followed and tightened up. We need a viable candidate for 2024 for the White House because as much as I was thinking Trump could run again in 2024, I think that is over now after what happened this week. And most of all we need to look forward and not backwards because nothing we can say or do will change the fact that Biden is the President-elect and that is the anchor we will bear for 4 years. This, IMHO, is the greatest republic in the history of the world and I am proud to be an American, nothing will ever change that and I want to take my country back, as I hope all of you do because we are definitely going down the wrong path right now.

I'll be honest if I'm not a bit uneasy about the Dems controlling influence next 2 years. What goes up must come down.

Agree the best thing for the Right is to focus on the next two years and above all unify, somehow. You've got to give it to them, Dems have stuck together coherently despite huge differences within their ranks.

FBD
01-08-2021, 05:59 PM
Pelosi: we've got to make sure we impeach trump so that he doesnt have access to nukes :rofl:

Just like we were going to be in an immediate nuclear war with north korea :lol:

FBD
01-08-2021, 07:00 PM
https://twitter.com/iheartmindy/status/1347616155394043904

FBD
01-08-2021, 08:10 PM
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/intelligence-analysts-downplayed-election-interference-trump-inspector

Intelligence analysts downplayed Chinese election influence to avoid supporting Trump policies, inspector finds

Politicization problems exist in U.S. spy agency assessments on foreign influence in the 2020 U.S. election, including analysts who appeared to hold back information on Chinese meddling efforts because they disagreed with the Trump administration's policies, according to an intelligence community inspector.

Barry Zulauf, an analytic ombudsman and longtime intelligence official, issued a 14-page report obtained by the Washington Examiner to the Senate Intelligence Committee on Thursday, revealing his investigation was “conducted in response to IC complaints regarding the election threat issue." In addition, he lamented the “polarized atmosphere has threatened to undermine the foundations of our Republic, penetrating even into the Intelligence Community.”

The intelligence community’s classified assessment on foreign influence in the 2020 election, which will not focus on claims of mail-in fraud or unfounded allegations of voting machines flipping millions of votes, was also submitted to Congress on Thursday. Expected in December, the assessment was delayed as senior intelligence officials clashed over the role played by China, and as director of national intelligence, John Ratcliffe sought to include more viewpoints in the final analysis.

“Given analytic differences in the way Russia and China analysts examined their targets, China analysts appeared hesitant to assess Chinese actions as undue influence or interference. The analysts appeared reluctant to have their analysis on China brought forward because they tend to disagree with the administration’s policies, saying in effect, I don’t want our intelligence used to support those policies,” Zulauf concluded, saying this behavior violated analytic standards requiring independence from political considerations.

FBD
01-08-2021, 08:12 PM
Steyn calling balls & strikes

https://banned.video/watch?id=5ff764661669d333f2b2b503

lost in melb.
01-09-2021, 02:17 AM
Twitter permanently bans Trump

Now FB, Reddit, Instagram, TikTok, Youtube and the site that hosts his merchandise.

Apple is considering removing Parler from their APP store. Ditto Google

lost in melb.
01-09-2021, 02:18 AM
Twitter Permanently Bans Michael Flynn, Sidney Powel, Watkins and others in QAnon Purge ( this one doesn't matter cause they are clearly ANTIFA :mrgreen: )

lost in melb.
01-09-2021, 02:24 AM
<snip>
Trump claimed on Thursday that he was “outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem” of the Capitol siege that he had incited, and said those who “broke the law will pay” – comments that perhaps reflected concern over mounting legal and political hazard rather than a newfound sense of contrition and integrity.

Nevertheless they prompted an outpouring of anger, grief and denial from his hardline acolytes. “A punch in the gut,” said one. “A stab in the back,” another railed. From a third: “I feel like puking.”

Others turned to conspiracy theories, not least in the dark corners of 4chan and Parler, where the cult of QAnon Antifa holds sway. Many here saw not a Trump concession but either a “deep fake” video concocted by Trump’s enemies, or secret messages that indicated Trump was still on track to deliver on QAnon’s Antifa's deranged promises.

“FAK fake fake He’s been locked out of his Twitter he can’t get into it he couldn’t get into it he couldn’t get into today it’s been closed out for ever,” opined someone called Magafree. “He has a plan here President Trump would not back down that easily,” wrote Brenda. “We need to stand strong, keep watch and pray. Something big is coming and Gid [God] is going to see it through.”

The reactions of the more mainstream elements of the Trump-era echo chamber have been more instructive. Sites such as Breitbart and the Daily Caller appear to have swung behind an emerging Republican consensus that has become increasingly hostile to Trump, blaming him not only for the storming of the Capitol, but also for delivering the presidency, the House of Representatives, and, earlier this week, the Senate to the Democrats.

<snip>

lost in melb.
01-09-2021, 02:38 AM
Breaking news:

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/capitol-police-officer-dies-injuries-045700773.html

An injured Capitol Police officer died today at 9:30 PM. I'm sad for him and his family.

This is the 5th death associated with this. Trump has bloody hands. His absurd rhetoric for two months (started even before the election, actually) is in great part responsible for this.

Even people like Betsy DeVos and Boris Johnson said as much today.

I wonder when some Trump supporters will man up and call out this cancer called Donald J. Trump for what he is

The Monk
01-09-2021, 03:47 AM
Breaking news:

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/capitol-police-officer-dies-injuries-045700773.html

An injured Capitol Police officer died today at 9:30 PM. I'm sad for him and his family.

This is the 5th death associated with this. Trump has bloody hands. His absurd rhetoric for two months (started even before the election, actually) is in great part responsible for this.

Even people like Betsy DeVos and Boris Johnson said as much today.

I wonder when some Trump supporters will man up and call out this cancer called Donald J. Trump for what he is

He has deservedly been criticised by World leaders for his behavior - except our gutless Prime Minister.

The Monk
01-09-2021, 03:50 AM
You're a hoot - whether we're talking about Trump's non endorsement of rioting at the capital, or Trump's non concession speech - it is plainly evident that there are severe reading and language comprehension issues at hand, the media decides how it wants to interpret, and then those who dont give 12 CPU cycles of thought from their brain about what's going on simply accept whatever their conclusions are.

I would advise you to parse words more carefully and remember that words mean things.

Trump addressed his supporters when he said "let's take a walk down to the capitol after this" - of course he knew Antifa was in there. He didnt say lets go take over the capitol, let's go interrupt the debates. You want to know what would have happened if there were only Trump supporters there? Most likely, the cops wouldnt have just opened most of the places up, but if they did, what would have happened was that second floor gallery would have been 100% full and they would have shouted down any of the fuckers trying to talk about how there was no election fraud. And that's it.

Willful neglect is just more grasping at straws extrapolating from a poisoned well of information. Who controls the DC police? The Mayor. Who controls the Capitol Police? Not Trump. 0 win tokens for you once again.

Which part of this don't you understand?

https://i.imgur.com/3nRagR0.jpg (https://www.ft.com/content/5875dfa8-689f-43bd-8cd6-d0cbb152fb66)

Griffin
01-09-2021, 03:51 AM
Yet it was perfectly acceptable for everyone on the left to glorify and encourage 8 months of terrorism and destruction all across the country.
People like you 2 are whats destroying democracy and freedom.

The Monk
01-09-2021, 03:53 AM
Yet it was perfectly acceptable for everyone on the left to glorify and encourage 8 months of terrorism and destruction all across the country.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Griffin
01-09-2021, 03:56 AM
I'm done guys :wave:

no I'm done. You 2 sit across the ocean thinking you know more about what we need and keep coming back to start more shit.

chow people

The Monk
01-09-2021, 04:11 AM
no I'm done. You 2 sit across the ocean thinking you know more about what we need and keep coming back to start more shit.

chow people

Goodbye - your misguided paranoia and conspiracy theories won't be missed!

btw: it is sometimes better to see the truth from a distanced when you are not involved..... Many world leaders are condemning the man and rightly so....; it is just some foolish Americans who have been deceived by a man who is in many ways no different to Adolf Hitler !!!

lost in melb.
01-09-2021, 04:51 AM

Whataboutism doesn't work with me, mister.

I denounced and said that I hated them. No idea who you're talking about. A few radicals?

lost in melb.
01-09-2021, 05:01 AM

chow people

Sorry to hear...

Perhaps you misunderstood my intent. No point debating if you change the goalpost mid-stream

lost in melb.
01-09-2021, 05:15 AM
Goodbye - your misguided paranoia and conspiracy theories won't be missed!

Well I like Griff, enjoy his sense of humor and am happy to accommodate (within reason). A lot of strong emotions and media manipulation both ends imo.

I'm gonna try to take a little siesta from politics for a few days. It is an extremely wild ride and it's hard not to want to talk about it as things change so rapidly. Hope things stay peaceful between now and the 20th :hi:

The Monk
01-09-2021, 05:33 AM
Fair enough!

Trump has been so divisive casting a wedge into everyday normality..... Though I like thge idea of a holiday from politics, I can't see it happening before 21/01/2021 :sad:

Meanwhile - Donald Trump is having his final dummy spit as president by refusing to attend the inauguration. He has sealed his place in history.

Donald Trump won’t attend Joe Biden's swearing-in ceremony
Zeke Miller and Jill Colvin
AAP
Sat, 9 January 2021 7:38AM

https://i.imgur.com/ldPFf9J.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VK6BkHa.jpg

(https://thewest.com.au/politics/donald-trump/donald-trump-wont-attend-joe-bidens-swearing-in-ceremony-ng-b881765238z?utm_content=bufferdfbbd&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=the-west-news&fbclid=IwAR30pF4ShzLhlf_3qqi6z_icFeieAyxbtJZLRS7r5 ejuGhP7dxtj_pFnp8I)

DemonGeminiX
01-09-2021, 02:46 PM
It's not the first time that an outgoing President refused to attend an incoming President's inauguration. And given how Biden, the Democrats, and the Press have been treating him, if I were Trump, I wouldn't bother attending either.

FBD
01-09-2021, 02:54 PM
Well I like Griff, enjoy his sense of humor and am happy to accommodate (within reason). A lot of strong emotions and media manipulation both ends imo.

I'm gonna try to take a little siesta from politics for a few days. It is an extremely wild ride and it's hard not to want to talk about it as things change so rapidly. Hope things stay peaceful between now and the 20th :hi:

I enjoy reading posts from people who can see clearly too :razz:

Its looking like Insurrection Act it will be, boys.

Do you know what Hammer & Scorecard are yet?

https://twitter.com/lyne_ian/status/1347829726941888514
https://twitter.com/lyne_ian/status/1347829726941888514
(and no, fuckfaces, you cant delete this now - https://archive.is/OfBRa )

Lt. General Thomas McInerney, speaking at the White House yesterday.

He says white hats (good guys, part of special forces) got Nancy Pelosi's laptop during the breach of the Capitol on Wednesday. He says she's frantic, and this is why she's pushing to impeach Trump

Trump has copies of Nancy et al discussing overthrowing the President

Goodnight Irene

(talking to a mil general and trying to convince him to take the nuke football from trump qualify, too :lol:)
https://i.imgur.com/5yyFbev.png

The Monk
01-10-2021, 03:41 AM
Trump's not attending the inauguration purely because he does not like to be seen as a loser. Added to this is the international embarrassment he has brought upon himself.

The Monk
01-10-2021, 09:25 AM
https://i.imgur.com/YmhMMUs.jpg (https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-01-09/donald-trump-will-not-attend-joe-biden-inauguration/13044360?utm_medium=social&utm_content=sf241808150&utm_campaign=fb_abc_news&utm_source=m.facebook.com&sf241808150=1&fbclid=IwAR1jNi-oqLZHbI_tBDmmriiYdxNfL27j6d5H-uwRGOXFG5z_Oa_mMKSP7uI&sf241825009=1)

FBD
01-10-2021, 03:15 PM
That's because there will be no Biden inauguration :haha: There will be broadcast of teh habbenings :evil:

LLinWood · @linwood
20 minutes ago ·
Impressions

Over the next 10-14 days, you will learn shocking information about many of our government officials & wealthy elite.

Child sex trafficking and pedophilia are the worldwide pandemic.

Revelations will relate to Joe Biden, Barack Obama, Chief Justice John Roberts, Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, Mike Pence, Jeffrey Epstein, Bill Gates, and thousands more.

I have seen the evidence. It is conclusive.

This truly is the battle between good & evil.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2012/05/26/vatican-confirms-pope-s-butler-arrested?source=twitter&via=mobile

Vatican confirms the Pope's butler arrested, rumors abound that the pope is arrested also.

(what, you didnt know that Italian secret services are also vatican secret services? ;) )

The Monk
01-11-2021, 02:37 AM
Arnold Schwarzenegger says Donald Trump is 'worst president ever', calls for US to support Joe Biden

Key point:

Schwarzenegger is a Republican who was California governor from 2003 to 2011

https://i.imgur.com/y8gi4ku.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/1Rg9Rk9.jpg (https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-01-11/arnold-schwarzenegger-says-donald-trump-is-worst-president-ever/13046712?utm_medium=social&utm_content=sf241856565&utm_campaign=fb_abc_news&utm_source=m.facebook.com&sf241856565=1&fbclid=IwAR3ALClyYMuE-fNQQTAqDuJ5LIaZld4viJBA5IX_K9-xML1LOU3Ygy43oqo)

The Monk
01-11-2021, 08:51 AM
Most Americans say Trump should be removed: poll
A majority of Americans believe President Donald Trump should be removed from office before his term ends on January 20, according to a new poll taken after the riots at the Capitol last week.

The poll, published Sunday by ABC News/Ipsos, found that 56 per cent of respondents support Trump's removal prior to inauguration day and 67 per cent blame him for the attack on Wednesday, which forced lawmakers to flee their chambers and left five people dead.

A president can be removed from office by his vice president and a majority of the Cabinet via the 25th Amendment, or by Congress via impeachment proceedings. In the aftermath of the riots, Democrats and some Republicans have expressed support for both options.

House Democrats will introduce a resolution on Monday (Tuesday AEDT) calling on Vice President Mike Pence to invoke the 25th Amendment. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi told Democrats on Sunday that if Pence does not act after 24 hours, they will introduce articles of impeachment against Trump. They accuse him of having "gravely endangered the security" of the US and its institutions.

In in the poll, support for removal was nearly split on party lines – 94 per cent of Democrats and 58 per cent of independents said they wanted it. Just 13 per cent of Republicans said the same.

Sixty-one per cent of Republicans said they believe Trump did nothing wrong. Another third think his removal is not worth the effort, given his term is about to end.

It also found that more Americans trust Biden to "safeguard democracy" than Trump, at 53 per cent and 30 per cent respectively.

The poll of 570 adults was conducted January 8-9 with a margin of error of plus or minus 4.7 percentage points.

Financial Review (https://www.afr.com/world/north-america/top-republican-calls-for-trump-to-resign-20210110-p56t18)

The Monk
01-11-2021, 08:55 AM
'We will investigate': Brutal warning about hiring Trump officials (https://au.finance.yahoo.com/news/forbes-issues-sharp-warning-about-hiring-trump-officials-035518044.html)

Companies that hire US President Donald Trump’s former officials face severe reputational damage, Forbes’ editor has said in an extraordinary warning.

Chief content officer and editor of wealth publication Forbes, Randall Lane, said businesses that choose to hire any of the outgoing president’s officials will have all future communications assumed to be lies.

Also read: How Trump could lose $15.5 million from impeachment (https://au.finance.yahoo.com/news/trump-impeachment-financial-cost-233909368.html)

“Let it be known to the business world: Hire any of Trump’s fellow fabulists... and Forbes will assume that everything your company or firm talks about is a lie. We’re going to scrutinize, double-check, investigate with the same skepticism we’d approach a Trump tweet,” Randall wrote in the article titled ‘A Truth Reckoning: Why We’re Holding Those Who Lied For Trump Accountable’.

“Want to ensure the world’s biggest business media brand approaches you as a potential funnel of disinformation? Then hire away.”

Lane said the attack on the US Capitol Building last Wednesday was the result of a years’ long misinformation campaign, and that Trump’s officials don’t deserve to be spared from the fall-out.

He said Trump’s press secretaries, who invented phrases like “alternative facts” - which has since been deemed the worst phrase of the decade - were at the top of the list of the leader’s facilitators.

However, Trump’s lawyers should also be approached with caution, Lane said.

“As American democracy rebounds, we need to return to a standard of truth when it comes to how the government communicates with the governed. The easiest way to do that, from where I sit, is to create repercussions for those who don’t follow the civic norms,” he said.

“Trump’s lawyers lie gleefully to the press and public, but those lies, magically, almost never made it into briefs and arguments – contempt, perjury and disbarment keep the professional standards high.”

Lane said while the approach may appear to be politically motivated, Forbes focus on wealth, business and growth means it has always been a central publication, and that this standard for truth needs to apply to any political party.

Forbes’ warning comes after several Trump officials resigned following the chaos last week, including Education Secretary Besty DeVos, White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney, Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao and Melania Trump’s chief of staff Stephanie Grisham.

According to Politico, Trump staffers are concerned about their employment prospects as the clock counts down to President-elect Joe Biden’s 20 January inauguration.

“The people who this is hardest on, aside from obviously the people in the Capitol and the police and the people who were hurt, are the people who have staked their reputations and their political, financial and career fortunes on defending the president and he’s just made it harder on us,” one lower-level Trump administration official said.

FBD
01-11-2021, 12:51 PM
you are two marching right along like good comrades

imagine liking that fkn piece of shit forbes article

and you'll probably try to say it perverse when mao killed 20 million to shut those up that were inconvenient to communism

FBD
01-11-2021, 02:43 PM
their reporting confirms that Supreme Court Lawyer, Professor Alfio D’Urso did indeed signed a written affidavit and video’d himself stating “Leonardo” Security Head Arturo D’Elias was involved in “US Election Hacking” and is willing to testify if he can be guaranteed safety.

Sauce:
>https://www.lastampa.it/topnews/primo-piano/2021/01/11/news/l-avvocato-d-urso-e-il-video-nella-rete-qanon-ho-le-prove-della-truffa-a-trump-1.39759240

https://greatgameindia.com/alfio-durso-leonardo-arturo-delias/
Italian Lawyer Alfio D’Urso Presents Evidence Against Arrested Leonardo Security Head Arturo D’Elia’s Involvement In US Election Hacking
January 11, 2021

Italian Supreme Court lawyer Professor Alfio D’Urso has presented evidence against arrested Italian defense contractor Leonardo’s Security Head Arturo D’Elia’s involvement in the US Election hacking case. The information was presented to D’Urso by a high-level security services official who also stated that Arturo is willing to testify against all individuals and entities involving in the switching of votes. Arturo D’Elia served as IT security consultant at NATO’s Communication and Information Agency in Rome. He was also the Security Head for the Italian Defense contractor Leonardo SpA whose satellited were used in US Election hacking.
https://i.imgur.com/S9M9Bla.jpg

FBD
01-11-2021, 04:35 PM
Effective now

https://i.imgur.com/krrcjoQ.png

lost in melb.
01-11-2021, 06:50 PM
you are two marching right along like good comrades

imagine liking that fkn piece of shit forbes article

and you'll probably try to say it perverse when mao killed 20 million to shut those up that were inconvenient to communism

You're a funny guy. Complaining about censorship and not having a voice. You have devoted news networks and apps aplentybto your cause. They are being shut down because some on your side are planning and have now perpetrated violence in an attempt to overthrow the government and install Trump for another 4 years. Any arrests or censorship are in response to this. Up until this point Trump has been able to say whatever he likes on Twitter.

Don't plan and execute violence stuff and the censorship will go away. Simple.

FBD
01-11-2021, 07:16 PM
Don't plan and execute violence stuff and the censorship will go away. Simple.

:rofl: Naivete of the day, and you wonder why I chuckle at you for believing anything and everything, whatever the TV tells you. I could show you the picture of Paul Pelosi there and you'll simply say its not him....your mind is closed tighter than a frog's asshole bro :razz:

lost in melb.
01-11-2021, 07:26 PM
:rofl: Naivete of the day, and you wonder why I chuckle at you for believing anything and everything, whatever the TV tells you. I could show you the picture of Paul Pelosi there and you'll simply say its not him....your mind is closed tighter than a frog's asshole bro :razz:

Talk about/incite violence online = get banned.

FBD
01-11-2021, 07:32 PM
Talk about/incite violence online = get banned.

Where traitors are the arbiters of what qualifies, Antifa & BLM burn cities down and talk all kinds of mad violent shit, but that dont count cuz the TV said it doesnt :rofl: Why are you ok with a two tiered justice system?

General Mcinerny
https://archive.org/details/4s-nx-fz-2il-nfx-pva_202101

now please, tell me again how its all over :lmao:

FBD
01-11-2021, 08:16 PM
pompeo live now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pG5yeKCsFYI

FBD
01-12-2021, 01:48 AM
Speaker Pelosi not at work,
buncha reserve immediately called up like MPs showing up at work saying cmon let's go,
all the mil planes in the air just had their transponders go dark,
Trump signs order bringing FEMA & DHS in on the DC scene
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/president-donald-j-trump-approves-district-columbia-emergency-declaration/

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/PlainGiantArachnid-mobile.mp4

and Trump at the Alamo in the morning

The Monk
01-12-2021, 02:13 AM
Effective now

https://i.imgur.com/krrcjoQ.png

Wrong section?

The Monk
01-12-2021, 02:23 AM
SEE THIS! (https://www.tickcounter.com/countdown/1611151200000/america-new_york/yodhms/FFFFFF3B5998000000FF0000/Time_Until_Trump_Leaves_Office)