PDA

View Full Version : Report: Exposed woman tells police, 'I'm taking a (expletive)'

Teh One Who Knocks
04-16-2019, 10:48 AM
Index-Journal Staff Report

https://i.imgur.com/7VfCkxx.jpg

A Greenwood woman explained to police that she had her buttocks exposed in public Saturday because she was defecating, according to a report.

Toyeshia Shimura Styles, 46, of 207 New Market St., Greenwood was arrested Saturday and charged with indecent exposure.

Greenwood police were called Saturday afternoon to a New Market Street apartment, where they were told a woman behind an apartment was naked, the report said.

Officers found a woman standing in the common area behind an apartment with her buttock exposed. Police reported seeing several children and people sitting outside, and some of the children stopping to look at the woman, who wasn’t making any attempt to conceal herself.

When an officer asked the woman what she was doing, she said “I’m taking a (expletive) and wiping my (expletive) demon,” the report said.

When asked why she was doing it outside and had herself exposed, police reported her saying, “I ain’t (expletive) on myself.”

A witness told police she saw the woman completely naked, and that the woman knew people were looking, the report said.

RBP
04-16-2019, 11:12 AM
Let me guess, mental health funding there was slashed.

Teh One Who Knocks
04-16-2019, 11:14 AM
When you gotta go, you gotta go :hand:

Hal-9000
04-16-2019, 03:15 PM
"...and wiping my (expletive) demon"

I had no-name burritos last night and feel your pain darling..