PDA

View Full Version : Charlize Theron reveals her daughter, 7, is transgender

Teh One Who Knocks
04-22-2019, 10:18 AM
By Jessica Napoli | Fox News

https://i.imgur.com/9ZDdzhth.jpg

The very private Charlize Theron is opening up about her family life.

The Academy Award-winner revealed that her eldest child is transgender. According to the actress, Jackson, 7, was assigned male at birth but told Theron four years ago that she was actually a girl.

“Yes, I thought she was a boy, too,” the 43-year-old admitted to The Daily Mail. “Until she looked at me when she was three years old and said, ‘I am not a boy!'”

“So there you go! I have two beautiful daughters who, just like any parent, I want to protect and I want to see thrive,” the "Atomic Blonde" star said. “They were born who they are and exactly where in the world both of them get to find themselves as they grow up, and who they want to be, is not for me to decide.”

BsmCQ5DnMDx
Theron adopted Jackson in 2012 and her second daughter, August, in 2015.

“My job as a parent is to celebrate them and to love them and to make sure that they have everything they need in order to be what they want to be,” she added, “and I will do everything in my power for my kids to have that right and to be protected within that.”

She credits her mother for teaching her how to be a tolerant and accepting person.

“You know, I grew up in [South Africa] where people lived with half-truths and lies and whispers and nobody said anything outright, and I was raised very specifically not to be like that,” Theron explained. “I was taught by my mom that you have to speak up; you have to be able to know that, when this life is over, you’ll have lived the truth you’re comfortable with, and that nothing negative can come from that.”

BuSqoLjHP4W
Theron has been an LGBTQ activist for many years. In 2009, she announced on "The View" that she wouldn't get married to her then-boyfriend Stuart Townsend until everyone in the United States had a right to marry.

"I have so many friends who are gays and lesbians who would so badly want to get married, that I wouldn’t be able to sleep with myself,” she said while on the show.

Goofy
04-22-2019, 10:26 AM
*sigh*

Pony
04-22-2019, 10:43 AM
*sigh*

Are you saying a three year old isn't fully capable of making life altering decisions?

:hitler:

fricnjay
04-22-2019, 03:40 PM
Some big brain milestones between 2 and 3

These are some of the developments you’re likely to notice as your little copycat toddles towards their third birthday:

Starting to tell simple stories.
Arranging things in groups and pairs, like toy cars, animals and shoes.
Putting things in size order.
Remembering what they did yesterday, and sometimes even something exciting from months ago.
Recognising themselves in the mirror.
Saying please and thank you, sometimes without a reminder.
Knowing what comes next in their favourite books – and telling you when you’ve missed a page!

But yea your 3yo KNOWS its a girl even though its a biological boy and even understands the idea of biological and gender. :tup: :yup:

:roll:

RBP
04-22-2019, 03:55 PM
I'm sure constant anti-male rhetoric has nothing to do with the child internalizing it's bad to be a boy.

fricnjay
04-22-2019, 04:02 PM
I'm sure constant anti-male rhetoric has nothing to do with the child internalizing it's bad to be a boy.

True, with all the white male hate out there as a child hearing all that might make you say you dont want to be a boy. :tup:

Muddy
04-22-2019, 04:04 PM
I disagree.

RBP
04-22-2019, 04:36 PM
True, with all the white male hate out there as a child hearing all that might make you say you dont want to be a boy. :tup:

I more meant coming from mom. Especially mom's delight when he says he's a girl.

fricnjay
04-22-2019, 04:43 PM
But think about it for a sec. As a white male if I start hearing all my favorite super heroes and what not villainizing white males as a defense mechanism I might say "im not a boy I'm a girl" so as not to be thrown in that category. Again not really understanding what the full context of what im saying. Totally plausible.

Hal-9000
04-22-2019, 05:35 PM
Are you saying a three year old isn't fully capable of making life altering decisions?

:hitler:

This is what caught my eye.

Apparently when I was young we had a houseful of people and I was asked what I wanted to be when I grew up. I replied - I want to be a midget, a black midget.

:lol: It got some laughs I guess.

I watched the mini-series Roots when I was around 10 and recall talking about wanting to be black.

Point being - Children and especially young children of three have no idea what is good for them. Shame on Charlize for even mentioning it.

Pony
04-22-2019, 05:42 PM
This is what caught my eye.

Apparently when I was young we had a houseful of people and I was asked what I wanted to be when I grew up. I replied - I want to be a midget, a black midget.

:lol: It got some laughs I guess.

I watched the mini-series Roots when I was around 10 and recall talking about wanting to be black.

Point being - Children and especially young children of three have no idea what is good for them. Shame on Charlize for even mentioning it.

Shame on your parents for not immediately putting you on drugs to stunt your growth and darken your skin. It's amazing you lived this long being trapped in the wrong body.

Muddy
04-22-2019, 05:59 PM
I think that there are actually people that feel like they were born in the wrong body. I think that every single situation is different. Personally, I do not agree with giving a child life changing drugs or surgeries at such a young age because I don't think a child at that age can be trusted to make an informed life long decision. A lot can change in 18 years you know..!

Hal-9000
04-22-2019, 06:37 PM
Shame on your parents for not immediately putting you on drugs to stunt your growth and darken your skin. It's amazing you lived this long being trapped in the wrong body.

Yeah man I was the OG SJW. Screw these chicks with the blue hair, eyebrow piercings and hidden dicks.

Hal-9000
04-22-2019, 06:38 PM
I think that there are actually people that feel like they were born in the wrong body...

That's the entire premise of the trans movement. No offense but it's nothing new.

fricnjay
04-22-2019, 06:40 PM
Yeah man I was the OG SJW. Screw these chicks with the blue hair, eyebrow piercings and hidden dicks.

So where are you hiding these days? :-k

:razz:

RBP
04-22-2019, 07:08 PM

In the scene they called him "mother tucker". :tup:

Griffin
04-22-2019, 09:24 PM

A black boy walks into the kitchen where his mother is baking and accidentally pulls the flour over onto his head. He turns to his mother and says, “Look Mama, I’m a white boy!” His mother smacks him and says, “Go tell your Daddy what you just said!” The boy finds his father and says, “Look Daddy, I’m a white boy!” His Daddy bends him over, spanks him, stands the boy back up, and says, “Now, what do you have to say for yourself?” The boy replies, “I’ve only been a white boy for five minutes and I already hate you black people!”

Godfather
04-23-2019, 03:07 AM
My cousin down in Seattle is a headcase, I swear she has PTSD from her (admittedly extremely rough) battle with cancer 10 years ago but she's also a narcissist with a sappy story to one up EVERYTHING you say, she talks over everyone, always brings it back around to cancer, her divorce, or being a single parent. She'll take a nice casual conversation and literally be crying after steering it into a sob story about herself in seconds. She also has such a bad case of TDS that she no longer talks to her Republican parents, and is hyper on board the SJW train. Rallies, gay-rights activism, you name it.

I don't spend time with her, but my mom is a saint who keeps in touch and has my cousin and her daughter up to visit often.

Well.. on this recent visit, crazy cousin and her 15 year old daughter had an over the top, and longer winded 'coming out' sit-down conversation with my parents.... To come out as "Pansexual" :lol: More than anything it was about the mother, and she made sure to tell my parents (who've been nothing but generous with their time, money and patience with this psychopath), that if they hadn't been accepting, she'd have never talked to them again. My parents just shrugged and were like.. "ok cool? ...Where should be go for dinner?" :lol:

I do believe people can be born gay, but when you see shit like this how can you help but feel the mother imparted this onto her daughter?

Anyways, seemed like a good thread to tell that story, and point is that these parents think the rest of even-keeled society gives a fuck. We do not.

DemonGeminiX
04-23-2019, 03:22 AM
Charlize Theron reveals that she's a fucking idiot, despite the fact that she's hot.

RBP
04-23-2019, 03:40 AM
point is that these parents think the rest of even-keeled society gives a fuck. We do not.

This. Other than managing expectations for family members, I think we are beyond coming out. In fact, it should be considered regressive, but it's become like atheism and veganism, requiring an evangelical approach to everyone they encounter. And pansexual is just dumb, why do I need to know that you'll be actively considering fucking all humans?

Godfather
04-23-2019, 04:24 AM
This. Other than managing expectations for family members, I think we are beyond coming out. In fact, it should be considered regressive, but it's become like atheism and veganism, requiring an evangelical approach to everyone they encounter. And pansexual is just dumb, why do I need to know that you'll be actively considering fucking all humans?

I really like this take. Nobody asks when we came out as straight, because nobody gives a fuck.

This coming out 'chat' my family member had sounds like a sting operation to see if my parents would fuck up. It's a game, and it makes me mad that a family member would talk to my parents with that and let them know the 'what if' had they not acted as expected. From the story too, it sounds like the daughter didn't really want to do it but the mother 'told her it was important.' Fuck off.

RBP
04-23-2019, 04:35 AM
She admitted she wouldn't have talked to them again. They are dipping litmus paper to determine who can remain in the woke circle.

Remember the stories where blacks would ask random people if they think black lives matter? Answer correctly to be an "ally", answer incorrectly to receive a beatdown.

Same thing.

Godfather
04-23-2019, 05:01 AM
She admitted she wouldn't have talked to them again. They are dipping litmus paper to determine who can remain in the woke circle.

Remember the stories where blacks would ask random people if they think black lives matter? Answer correctly to be an "ally", answer incorrectly to receive a beatdown.

Same thing.

Absolutely.

I thought about pushing the topic of how twisting and toxic that is with my mom, but she'd brush me off. I know she sees it to an extent, but ultimately she's just a sweet lady who doesn't know or care about this raging SJW nonsense. She has no idea what poly means and doesn't care. Mom just wants to hang out with the daughter, take her shopping and make cookies with her. I tease my mom about being naive to the world, but her take is almost surely healthier than me sitting here feeling angry and suspicious :lol: Moms usually know best...

RBP
04-23-2019, 10:57 AM
To compartmentalize that to which we are blissfully ignorant, is to master modern society. ~Conficius

Muddy
04-23-2019, 01:42 PM
Godfathers situation is unique unto itself, as are all others. You cant judge the whole thing by one kooky experience.

PorkChopSandwiches
04-23-2019, 03:15 PM
what a mess

Hal-9000
04-23-2019, 03:41 PM
I must be despero-sexual. I'll fuck any breathing woman :dance:

Should I come out here?

*great story GF. I especially like the part about your Mom just wanting to shop and bake cookies etc with the 15 year old.

What? You occasionally like four fingers up your ass and your partner dressed like a Koala? No one needs to know or hear that information.

Teh One Who Knocks
04-23-2019, 03:55 PM
What? You occasionally like four fingers up your ass and your partner dressed like a Koala? No one needs to know or hear that information.

:wank:

Hal-9000
04-23-2019, 04:03 PM
:wank:

Stop appropriating my sexual desires! :x

I'm despero-sexual and you're straight! No one can ever understand my needs and wants and dammit I want to have the right to shout from the highest mountain top that my freak flag is waving proud and strong and no one can take that from me much like the large rolling pin stuck up my ass right now!

Hal-9000
04-23-2019, 04:04 PM
I could never be a parent. If my three year old boy came up to me and said - Daddy, I'm a girl, I would throw footballs at his head until he cried and dress him in blue everything.

Muddy
04-23-2019, 05:12 PM
I could never be a parent. If my three year old boy came up to me and said - Daddy, I'm a girl, I would throw footballs at his head until he cried and dress him in blue everything.

You could get him his own noose for Christmas so when he gives up on life because he has been tormented and abandoned by his parents in a critical situation he wont have to bloody the walls by offing himself with a gun.

RBP
04-23-2019, 05:40 PM
https://i.imgur.com/VIBFQ84.jpg

Muddy
04-23-2019, 05:55 PM
:lol:

Muddy
04-23-2019, 05:56 PM
http://i64.tinypic.com/syp752.jpg