PDA

View Full Version : Wife cuts off hubby's penis, throws it in garbage disposal

Teh One Who Knocks
07-13-2011, 12:37 PM
The couple was going through a divorce
KTLA News

http://i.imgur.com/CZ8ox.jpg

GARDEN GROVE, Calif. (KTLA) -- A woman is under arrest after police say she drugged her husband, cut off his penis and threw it into the garbage disposal.

Garden Grove police were sent to the home in the 14000 block of Flower Street around 9 p.m. Monday night after a woman called 911 for a medical emergency, according to Lt. Jeff Nightengale. When officers arrived, they found a man bleeding from the crotch area.

The woman, identified as Catherine Kieu Becker, 48, the victim's wife, had put an unknown type of poison and/or drug into her husband's food to make him sleepy, according to Nightengale. She then tied him to the bed. When he woke up, she cut off his penis with a knife, investigators said. She then tossed the penis in the garbage disposal and turned it on.

The victim was transported to UCI Medical Center in Irvine where he underwent emergency surgery and is listed in serious condition.

Investigators say the couple was married, but going through a divorce. The initial investigation determined that Becker made dinner for her husband. He told detectives that he thought there was something wrong with his food. He went to lie down and woke up tied to his bed. His wife then grabbed the victim's penis and cut it off. She called 911 and told responding officers that he "deserved it."

A search warrant was served at the home and detectives found a knife and a rope.

Becker is under arrest, charged with aggravated mayhem, false imprisonment, assault with a deadly weapon, administering a drug with intent to commit a felony, poisoning and spousal abuse. She is currently being held at the Orange County jail.

Acid Trip
07-13-2011, 12:59 PM
They should permanently disfigure all her sexual organs as part of her punishment.

Muddy
07-13-2011, 01:07 PM
What a heinous crime.. She deserves life in prison or better yet, the death penalty.

Hal-9000
07-13-2011, 02:06 PM
John Bobbit just crossed his legs again....yikes

Goofy
07-13-2011, 02:15 PM
*shivers*

RBP
07-13-2011, 02:39 PM
Can't imagine why he would divorce such a wonderful broad.

JoeyB
07-13-2011, 09:56 PM
Garbage disposal? Stupid bitch! Organic matter should be composted.

Teh One Who Knocks
07-13-2011, 10:23 PM
Man Who Had Penis Chopped Off Says Wife Was ‘Upset About Divorce’
By Jen Heger - Radar Legal Editor

UPDATE: The Orange County District Attorney's Office Tells RadarOnline.com:

"Catherine Kieu, 48, Garden Grove, is charged with one felony count of torture, one felony count of aggravated mayhem, and sentencing enhancements for great bodily injury and personal use of a knife. If convicted on all counts, she faces a maximum sentence of life in state prison with the possibility of parole. The defendant is being held without bail and is scheduled to be arraigned today."

Catherine Becker, the Garden Grove resident that chopped off her estranged husband's penis, was extremely upset that he had filed for divorce, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

Garden Grove police Lt. Jeff Nightengale told us: "The victim told our detectives that she (Catherine Becker) is very upset about the divorce. The victim is doing surprisingly good given what he has been through."

RadarOnline.com isn't releasing the name of the man because he is a victim of domestic violence.

The victim filed for divorce on May 16, 2011, and the couple have no children together.

Becker allegedly used a 10 inch knife to cut off her husband's penis, and then threw it in the garbage disposal. According to cops, Catherine allegedly laced his dinner with drugs, causing him to pass out. Once he was unconscious, she tied his arms and legs to the bedposts, stripped him, and made the cut.

The victim has been interviewed by investigators, but his estranged wife has remained silent since her arrest. "She has refused to talk, which is her right. Once she was read her Miranda rights, Ms. Becker invoked her right not to say anything. She will be in court this afternoon for her arraignment," Lt. Nightengale told RadarOnline.com.

Becker could be looking at life behind bars for cutting off her hubby's appendage. "She is looking at an aggravated mayhem charge, because she planned the crime, and the victim could be permanently harmed because of the alleged crime. If Ms. Becker is convicted of aggravated mayhem, she could be facing life behind bars, without the possibility of parole," Lt. Nightengale stated.

The Orange County District Attorney hasn't determined what crimes she will be charged with yet. That determination will probably be made at her arraignment this afternoon.

Hal-9000
07-13-2011, 10:33 PM
how about the drugging and maiming charge? :x

If a man were to have drugged a woman, and cut off her breasts with a knife....that guy would be crucified

Godfather
07-14-2011, 02:45 AM
So fucked man... I don't even wana think about it...

Lock that bitch far, far away

deebakes
07-14-2011, 03:00 AM
microwave her :tup:

Dragoness_Cutie
07-14-2011, 03:33 AM
If she went that far, I would have to think he must have cheated on her. Probably a lot. That would make sense why they were getting divorced. If that's the case... I don't condone what she did, but can I entirely blame her for wanting to? Not in the least.

JoeyB
07-14-2011, 05:16 AM
All I could get from that second article is the one cop was named "Lt. Nightengale".

Godfather
07-14-2011, 05:20 AM
If she went that far, I would have to think he must have cheated on her. Probably a lot. That would make sense why they were getting divorced. If that's the case... I don't condone what she did, but can I entirely blame her for wanting to? Not in the least.

I know you're not condoning it... but the comparison to a man cutting a woman's breasts off was apt (they did that in Darfur so babies starved).

It is the most evil, emasculating heinous crime I could think of short of murder. Can't even imagine wanting to do it personally.

Hal-9000
07-15-2011, 04:30 PM
actually my breast analogy wasn't apt.....if a guy cut off a woman's clitoris and sewed her vagina shut permanently, now we're getting close

JoeyB
07-15-2011, 09:23 PM
actually my breast analogy wasn't apt.....if a guy cut off a woman's clitoris and sewed her vagina shut permanently, now we're getting close

Have you been reading my blog?

Hugh_Janus
07-18-2011, 09:17 PM
I wanna see RBP's face ewhen he sees this video....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrvDhSB7GHk

AntZ
07-18-2011, 10:00 PM
This woman's attorney will just put up the Bobbit defense and say that she suffered years of physical abuse! Then they will prove that no physical abuse ever happened, then they will quickly switch to years of psychological abuse and that he controlled all the money so when he wanted a divorce, her survival instincts kicked in and she was fighting for her life. The jury will feel sorry for her and let her walk! It happens time and time again, even in murders of husbands.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFSwTAINxnM

Loser
07-18-2011, 10:08 PM
Can we let this thread die hmmkay? Kinda like the onion ring circumcision thread, it makes my cock hurt every time I see them... :(

Teh One Who Knocks
09-26-2011, 02:37 PM
OC Woman Accused of Cutting Off Husband's Penis Pleads Not Guilty
Catherine Kieu faces charges of torture and aggravated mayhem
By Kevin Patra - NBC San Diego

http://i.imgur.com/3Dvoq.jpg

An Orange County woman pleaded not guilty Friday to cutting off her estranged husband’s penis and throwing it in a garbage disposal.

Catherine Kieu, 48, entered her plea in Orange County Superior Court Friday on charges of torture and aggravated mayhem. She also faces sentencing enhancement allegations of inflicting great bodily harm and use of a dangerous or deadly weapon.

The sentence did not include an insanity plea, which Senior Deputy District Attorney John Christl said he doesn't anticipate the defense employing.

"At this time I don't believe they will, but they always can," said Christl.

Her bail remained at $1 million, and she was served with a protective order.

While Kieu currently remains in prison, if she posts bail the protective order prevents her from seeing or going near her ex-husband.

"It prohibits any type of contact or her going within a certain number of yards of the victim," said Christl.

Kieu could be sentenced to life in prison without parole, if convicted.

The next pretrial hearing is scheduled for Nov. 4 and the preliminary hearing is scheduled for Jan. 12, said Christl.

Kieu allegedly cut off her 60-year-old husband's penis after the two had an argument about friends staying at his Garden Grove residence.

The man told police that he did not feel well after eating a meal that Kieu had prepared for him. He went to lie down. When he awoke, he found his arms and legs were bound to each corner of the bed. Kieu pulled off his pants and used a 10-inch kitchen knife to remove the penis, according to authorities.

She then threw the penis in a garbage disposal and turned on the disposal, police said.

The husband started divorce proceedings about six months ago, according to police, but he agreed to allow Kieu to stay at his residence because she had nowhere else to go.

Kieu was arrested on July 11 and made her first court appearance July 13, but did not enter a plea. Her arraignment was postponed on July 22 by an OC Superior Court judge who set her bail at $1 million.

Acid Trip
09-26-2011, 03:21 PM

To make it even you'd have to drug her, tie her up, forcibly remove her entire vagina, toss it in the garbage disposal and turn it on while she watched, and then permanently close where her vagina used to be.

THAT would make it even.

Hal-9000
09-26-2011, 03:35 PM
and give her a really painful titty twister too :x

Acid Trip
09-26-2011, 04:19 PM
and give her a really painful titty twister too :x

:nono: Titty twisters fall outside the area of payback.

Hal-9000
09-26-2011, 04:20 PM
Krazy Glue on the tampon applicators? :-s

that's always good for a chuckle

Acid Trip
09-26-2011, 05:10 PM
Krazy Glue on the tampon applicators? :-s

that's always good for a chuckle

This is acceptable :+1: