PDA

View Full Version : A&E doctor suspended after saying ‘women deserve to be raped’ and bragging he’d murder his wife

Teh One Who Knocks
04-26-2019, 11:00 AM
By Molly Rose Pike for Sun Online and Stephanie Bedo for news.com.au

https://i.imgur.com/ISsTZL3.jpg

A DOCTOR has been suspended after saying women "deserve to be raped" as well as bragging that he'd murder his wife in a string of sinister forum posts.

A&E physician Christopher Kwan Chen Lee described himself as the "devil doctor" and said a woman he disagreed with should be "abandoned and repeatedly raped".

The 31-year-old, who currently works in Box Hill in Victoria, Australia, created a profile on WikiBot last year in which he described himself as a “mongrel doctor who claims to know all manner of s**t on earth”.

He also wrote: “It is rumored (sic) that his hospital in Australia has the highest casualties in the world due to him not attending to his dying patients.”

A tribunal detailed a series of chilling comments Dr Lee made about a college student who made disparaging comments about soldiers in 2016.

He said: “I can just as easily condemn your mother for a whore (if the situation warranted it) as I can save your life or even hers.

“You really ought to meet me in real life. My online personality is exactly the same as my offline one. I don’t just talk big here. I talk big EVERYWHERE.

“What would you rather me say, hmm? That hers was a misguided outburst? That she should be let off the hook? Well that ain’t my style, mister. If I don’t like you, there won’t be any kid gloves. "Some women deserve to be raped, and that supercilious little b***h fits the bill in every way.

https://i.imgur.com/JySeh47.jpg

“She needs to be abandoned in India and repeatedly raped in order for her to wake up her idea.

“You give her too much credit. She’s too bloody thick skinned to know guilt or regret. If I turn out to be wrong, though, it won’t be any skin off my nose. With her suicide, nothing of value would be lost.”

Referencing an article about an Egyptian lawyer who was sentenced to three years in prison for saying women who wore ripped jeans should be raped in punishment, he wrote: “I’m surprised they didn’t give him a medal instead.”

Dr Lee also posted pictures of himself in his uniform on the forums.

The Health Practitioners Tribunal's hearing into Dr Lee last month revealed he had been cautioned by the medical board on July 23 last year related to “his inappropriate access of a patient’s hospital records”.

CHILLING

He accessed Royal Hobart Hospital patient records on 21 occasions between July 2015 and December 2016, which was determined “inappropriate because it was done without consent or clinical need”.

He has been suspended for six weeks after the tribunal found him guilty of professional misconduct.

The tribunal detailed how, even after Dr Lee received notice he was being investigated, he went to online Singaporean forum Hardware Zone to write that his marriage would end in murder and not divorce if it fell apart.

Dr Lee conceded his anger over the college students comments about servicemen clouded his judgment.

He said he was relatively young and inexperienced when he posted the comments.

The tribunal’s chairman wrote: “He had a brash and opinionated bent to his conduct on social media.

“It is agreed he did not fully appreciate that posting comments on a Singaporean online forum would have consequences on his practice of medicine in Australia.

“He says they were not made in the context of patient care and he has not allowed his views to ever colour his care of patients.

“He has treated many patients from the ethnic and gender groups mentioned in the posts and he has not behaved in a discriminatory fashion towards those patients. He said he understood the posts could be perceived as inflammatory, misogynistic or racist in tone and the posts were clearly associated with him.”

A version of this story originally appeared on news.com.au

https://i.imgur.com/51Po62d.jpg

Hal-9000
04-26-2019, 04:19 PM
That little fuckstick is 31??

They need to pull whatever medical license he has and get him away from people who need help.

PorkChopSandwiches
04-29-2019, 03:41 PM
jesus