PDA

View Full Version : Paul Begala willing to ‘pay any price’ to ensure defeat of Trump

Teh One Who Knocks
04-30-2019, 10:42 AM
By Joseph A. Wulfsohn | Fox News

https://i.imgur.com/hMOVRvL.jpg

CNN commentator Paul Begala said Monday night he’d "pay any price" to ensure that a Democratic candidate beat President Donald Trump in next year's election.

Discussing the launch of former Vice President Joe Biden’s presidential campaign, Begala began by telling anchor Chris Cuomo that the 2020 election will mark the first time that he does not have a candidate that he supported during the Democratic primary.

“This is what I’m looking for: I’m a JFK Democrat. I will pay any price, bear any burden, support any friend, oppose any foe to ensure the defeat of Donald J. Trump,” the former Clinton advisor elaborated. “You could be for Medicare-For-All or not, you could shoot my dog and if I think you can beat Trump, I’m gonna be for you.”

“Well, that’s very mainstream of you,” Cuomo reacted.

CNN pundit Ana Navarro, who described herself as a “disenfranchised Republican” expressed her excitement for Biden’s candidacy, saying that she’s “biased” for knowing the former senator-turned-VP and praising how he has “never changed.”
“The idea of a Joe Biden, who’s got the experience, who’s calling to our better angels, who is talking about unity, but I, like Paul, there’s no way I will vote for Trump, even if he shoots Paul’s dog because he better not shoot mine,” Navarro exclaimed. “No animals will be harmed in the making of this democracy.”

“Enough with the shooting of the dogs!” Cuomo told the panel. “It’s the only thing all Americans care about.”

Begala sparked controversy earlier this year when he referred to top White House advisors Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner as "cockroaches."

RBP
04-30-2019, 11:13 AM
Would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses?
Will he offer me his mouth?
Yes
Will he offer me his teeth?
Yes
Will he offer me his jaws?
Yes
Will he offer me his hunger?
Yes
Again, will he offer me his hunger?
Yes!
And will he starve without me?
Yes!
And does he love me?
Yes
Yes
On a hot summer night
Would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses?
Yes
I bet you to say that to all the boys.

Teh One Who Knocks
04-30-2019, 11:24 AM
https://i.imgur.com/zVrnk.gif

Muddy
04-30-2019, 01:40 PM
Will he suck off a 100 men?

RBP
04-30-2019, 01:50 PM
Will he suck off a 100 men?

Again?