PDA

View Full Version : Lea Michele, Chris Colfer, Cory Monteith Leaving Glee After Season 3

Teh One Who Knocks
07-14-2011, 12:52 AM
Us Weekly

http://i.imgur.com/Z35K7.jpg

At the end of Glee's third season, Lea Michele, Chris Colfer and Cory Monteith will be out work. According to series co-creator Ryan Murphy, the three regulars will not "be back at all for Season 4."

"You can keep them on the show for six years and people will criticize you for not being realistic," Murphy tells The Hollywood Reporter, "or you can be really true to life and say when they started the show they were very clearly sophomores and they should graduate at the end of their senior year."

Michele, 24, and Colfer, 21, are on-board with Murphy's decision to write their characters off the show. "I involved Chris and Lea and they thought that was a good idea," he says. "They both trust the writing and trust me and felt that it would be great to have an open and closed experience for them to go out while they were on top."

"I'm much more interested in Lea's character -- not so much on her relationship with Finn, but more on what her dreams are beyond high school and how she plans on getting them," he adds. "That's what my senior year was about."

Murphy has yet to discuss the casting changes with Monteith, 29, but he doesn't think the actor will be too shocked by the news. "He knows he was a sophomore when the show started," Murphy explains.

Though he won't reveal the rest of the cast's fate until the Sept. 20 premiere, Murphy warns: "More characters are leaving than are staying."

Godfather
07-14-2011, 02:51 AM
I don't watch the show but good for them I guess. It's a bold move.

Hal-9000
07-14-2011, 05:30 PM
It will kill the show...a lot of people talk about Lea's singing talent and she is phenomenal...but she's also a very good actress.She sells the part completely.

Those 3 are significant players in the show, I think it will hurt their fanbase

Teh One Who Knocks
07-14-2011, 05:52 PM
It will kill the show...a lot of people talk about Lea's singing talent and she is phenomenal...but she's also a very good actress.She sells the part completely.

Those 3 are significant players in the show, I think it will hurt their fanbase

I would tend to agree, although it won't break my heart to see the porcelain doll leave :lol:

So do I take it to mean that Quinn, Brittany, and Santana are all supposed to be a year younger then? :-k

PorkChopSandwiches
07-14-2011, 05:54 PM
gay agenda

Teh One Who Knocks
07-14-2011, 05:55 PM
gay agenda

No argument with that....it was waaaaaaay obvious in season 2

PorkChopSandwiches
07-14-2011, 05:57 PM
:lol:

Hal-9000
07-14-2011, 06:01 PM
They can lose Corky..I won't lose any sleep :lol:

Hal-9000
07-14-2011, 06:02 PM
Lea Michele sure makes me horny tho for some reason...if I ever met her in person I would be pervin all over that :thumbsup:

Muddy
07-14-2011, 06:05 PM
I don't really care for that show.. But I know enough that, that girl and the first fag there are big players on it and it's gonna really hurt the show...

Hal-9000
07-14-2011, 06:18 PM
Oh you know they'll replace the ghey guy with a new ghey character named Lance...a vacuum must be filled

:lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
07-14-2011, 06:20 PM
I heard it was gonna be a new Twilight fanboy named Hal :-k

Hal-9000
07-14-2011, 06:22 PM
I can be the ghey, singing sparkling vampire :face:

:dance: