PDA

View Full Version : Iowa Resident Claims Encounter with UFO, Delivered Message

Teh One Who Knocks
05-15-2019, 01:30 PM
By Cryptozoology News

https://i.imgur.com/jcPVDdx.jpg

TIPTON, Iowa — A resident of Cedar County claims he encountered a UFO and that it sent him a message.

22-year-old Zachary James Carr said on Friday that he was walking along Inland Road when he noticed the flying object hovering over the road.

“It was between 10 and 11 at night. The flying saucer flew up to me,” Carr told Cryptozoology News.

The object, he explains, was leaving a trail behind that looked like water. The vehicle was also capable of becoming invisible at times, he added.

“It was flying around me at incredible speed.”

But Carr says there was something else about the sighting.

“It talked to me, telepathically. It stated that it was mapping the area to send people there,” he explained. “It looks like it, and whomever it works with, were unfamiliar of the region anyhow.”

After a few minutes, according to the eyewitness, the object began flying away at a fast speed.

“Started at probably 30 mph, then went so fast it was impossible to see until stopping and taking off again.”

Carr said that he couldn’t see anybody piloting the device.

He described the object as a “chrome colored saucer”.

“It was around the size of a normal vehicle like a medium sized car,” he said.

Carr, who provided his personal contact information, said he wouldn’t mind to be questioned further about the incident by taking conventional verification tests.

He did not present photographic evidence of the purported sighting.