PDA

View Full Version : Queens subway creep rubs himself on sleeping teen aboard No. 7 train

Teh One Who Knocks
05-28-2019, 11:00 AM
By GRAHAM RAYMAN - NY Daily News

https://i.imgur.com/z5QKmtU.jpg

A creep rubbed his genitals on a sleeping teen girl in broad daylight aboard a No. 7 train in Queens — and a quick-thinking straphanger boosted the chance he’ll be caught by catching him on video, police said.

The creep sidled up to the sleeping 15-year-old girl on Sunday at about 3:45 p.m. on a Flushing-bound train near the Junction Blvd. station in Corona.

The man pressed his body against the teen’s torso and head. A straphanger filmed him on his mobile phone and yelled at him to leave the girl alone — and then reported the incident to police.

The suspect ran off the train at Junction Blvd.

He was described as in his early 20′s, about 5-foot-11 or 6-feet, with black hair. He wore a black turtleneck shirt, gray shorts, and multicolored sneakers.

ops released photos and video in an effort to track him down.

Anyone with information can call the NYPD’s Crime Stoppers Hotline at (800) 577-TIPS (8477). Calls are confidential.

lost in melb.
05-28-2019, 01:04 PM
He's done :hand:

Teh One Who Knocks
05-28-2019, 01:23 PM
I like the pic they got, doesn't make him look extra creepy at all :lol:

Muddy
05-28-2019, 01:29 PM
It must suck to have to victimize other people to get your kicks.. Beat him with a baseball bat, maybe that will cool him off some.

PorkChopSandwiches
05-28-2019, 04:15 PM
Public transport...yeah

Hal-9000
05-28-2019, 05:29 PM
I like the pic they got, doesn't make him look extra creepy at all :lol:

:lol:

you can hear him breathe heavy...love it!

Teh One Who Knocks
05-28-2019, 05:31 PM
I blame the teenage girl...it's her fault for falling asleep on the subway [-(

Hal-9000
05-28-2019, 05:42 PM
I blame the teenage girl...it's her fault for falling asleep on the subway [-(

Asians have theme places that are mock ups of subway cars and buses. They're stocked with young girls wearing short skirts. Customers pay a fee to rub on and touch the girls in crowded commuter scenarios.

:lol: gotta love em