PDA

View Full Version : Couple's fight over Big Red cola gets man hit in the head with metal pipe

Teh One Who Knocks
06-07-2019, 10:52 AM
Christopher Walker, Wichita Falls Times Record News

https://i.imgur.com/Ml4dCRZ.jpg

Wichita Falls police arrested a woman and charged her with aggravated assault family violence after she reportedly took a few swings at her boyfriend over an argument involving a Big Red soft drink.

According to the affidavit:

Wichita Falls police arrested and charged Sharla Sanders, 55, with aggravated assault family violence shortly before 1:30 p.m. May 26.

According to the arrest affidavit:

Responding to a call in the 200 block of E. Wichita, officers spoke with a witness who told officers that her dad's girlfriend had struck him in the head with a metal pipe over an argument about a half-empty Big Red soft drink that needed to be thrown away.

Officers spoke with the victim, who told them that he and his live-in girlfriend had gotten into the argument about the half-finished soda when Sanders went into the victim's room and began beating on the walls and destroying the room.

Not wanting his room to be destroyed, the victim pushed upon the unlocked room door to find the suspect swinging a white metal pipe at him. The victim stepped back a couple of times before being struck in the head with the pipe. The victim told the officer that Sanders kept swinging the pipe, striking him again on his right hand.

Sanders was arrested and taken to jail.

Griffin
06-07-2019, 11:11 AM
I'd kill for a Big Red soda

...maybe I should go make some coffee instead