PDA

View Full Version : Woman felt ‘violated’ after door-to-door salesman had a giant POO outside her front door

Teh One Who Knocks
06-07-2019, 10:55 AM
By Jon Lockett - The Sun

https://i.imgur.com/GKXL2Sf.jpg

A HOME owner was left sickened when she discovered a salesman had taken a huge dump next to her bins before dashing off.

Jennifer Chibuzo was left in shock when she went out to her bins to find a “fresh lump of faeces” on the floor next a soiled leaflet.

After looking at her CCTV the mother of Castle Hill, Ebbsfleet, Kent noticed a man in a red jacket walk down the side of the house, before heading back out minutes later.

The 35-year-old asked her neighbours if they had seen anything suspicious and she was pointed in the direction of security alarms company Verisure.

When Mrs Chibuzo rang to complain about the employee she was offered with a face to face apology and a promise to clear up the mess.

She said: “I didn’t want to have to meet the person who did that face to face. I felt a bit bad for them, as it’s embarrassing.

“I was just so angry. I feel disgusted and violated that someone would do that; it was right by my living room.

“I knew it wasn’t animal poo as it was so big.

“It’s a bit ironic that someone trying to sell security equipment would go and do something like that.”

Verisure MD Gabino Sanchez said: “We wanted to confirm that we have reached out to the prospect customer and her problem has been sorted out satisfactorily.

“We can confirm that we carried out an internal investigation to understand in detail the situation and took the actions needed including the dismissal of the employee.

“The behaviour of this employee was not acceptable and against all our internal policies.

“Our outstanding level of service is consistently recognised by our five-star rating on Trustpilot.”

Mrs Chibuzo was offered a £200 gift-card by the company as well as having her costs covered to clean up the mess.

Hal-9000
06-07-2019, 04:10 PM
faeces...is that when you touch your nose after?

Teh One Who Knocks
06-07-2019, 04:14 PM
It's the damned British and their weird spelling of things :shakefist:

Hal-9000
06-07-2019, 04:15 PM
It's the damned British and their weird spelling of things :shakefist:

*Brituish*

Pony
06-07-2019, 10:37 PM
If the dude was any good he would have sold it to her for 3 easy payments of $14.99

perrhaps
06-08-2019, 10:19 AM
If the dude was any good he would have sold it to her for 3 easy payments of $14.99

But wait, there's more! Order now and get a second one free if you pay for poopage and handling!

lost in melb.
06-08-2019, 12:10 PM

The behaviour of this employee was not acceptable and against all our internal policies

:lmao:

Griffin
06-08-2019, 02:45 PM
Imagine how violated she would have felt if he had left it on her chest.