PDA

View Full Version : Bieber posts bizarre tweet, challenges Tom Cruise to a fight

Teh One Who Knocks
06-10-2019, 10:56 AM
By Edmund DeMarche | Fox News

https://i.imgur.com/WtMmG9Ul.jpg

You're not going to 'belieb' this.

Justin Bieber on Sunday challenged Tom Cruise to a fight in “the octagon” and appeared to try and provoke the actor, saying if he doesn’t accept he’ll “never live it down.”

The tweet went viral and fighter Conor McGregor announced that his company would host the fight. McGregor also appeared to take a shot a Cruise and said the fight would only go on if he’s “man enough to accept this challenge.”
The “Mission Impossible” star did not comment on the posts, but it appeared that many on social media believe Cruise would dispatch the “Baby” singer with ease. Odds Shark, a source for online handicapping, said, “We don’t like your odds, Justin." Bobby Nash, an MMA fighter called out the singer, “You’re calling out a 56 year old man lol.”

Cruise stands at 5’ 7 and weighs 170 pounds. He is famous for doing most of his own stunts and maintaining an enviable physique. He appears ready and willing to fight on screen and often does so while falling from a plane.

Bieber reportedly has two inches on Cruise but weighs 145.5 pounds, according to reports.

“I would love to see this exhibition,” Diego Sanchez, an MMA fighter posted.

Pony
06-10-2019, 11:26 AM
:gheyfight:

DemonGeminiX
06-10-2019, 11:29 AM
I'm not a fan of Tom's, but I think he'd beat the crap out of this kid.

Also, what is Bieber smoking that would provoke this?

Muddy
06-10-2019, 12:23 PM
Tom would kill this little cracker..

Goofy
06-10-2019, 12:26 PM
"Your scared"? Learn fucking English first you fucking overhyped wanker

PorkChopSandwiches
06-10-2019, 03:39 PM
I would pay to see Bieb get his ass handed to him

Hal-9000
06-10-2019, 03:42 PM
I hope they fight and it sets a precedent for other 'stars' to fight. Like some of the female pop/rap entertainers. And then they kith 8-[

Hal-9000
06-10-2019, 04:19 PM
https://imgur.com/xr7i15F.jpg

Hal-9000
06-10-2019, 04:20 PM
https://imgur.com/JWfWpYp.jpg

Hal-9000
06-10-2019, 04:21 PM
:lol:

https://imgur.com/VzJndCg.jpg

Godfather
06-11-2019, 07:04 AM
I'd pay PPV and have friends over to watch this :lol: Get Connor McGregor to officiate.

Money has to be on Cruise though. Bieber looks fit and he's young, but don't fuck with those crazy eyes and old man strength, Tom does his own stunts, I think he can actually fight. Cruise would dummy Biebs.

What the fuck is their beef about though? I can't seem to figure it out. The news articles all just seem to gloss over that part.

lost in melb.
06-11-2019, 09:02 AM
They should have an extra wager on Biebs bursting into tears

DemonGeminiX
06-11-2019, 10:26 AM
That's funny. :lol:

Hal-9000
06-11-2019, 03:47 PM
Cruise kicks his ass without question. Dude hung on to the side of a plane while in flight and has been taught some fight moves.

Bieber goes down first hit and by goes down I mean he tries to suck Tom off so he stops getting hit.

Muddy
06-11-2019, 05:43 PM
"suck Tom off" wtf man... :lol:

Hal-9000
06-12-2019, 02:31 PM
"suck Tom off" wtf man... :lol:

You know they're both gayer than a rainbow cape on Richard Simmons.

Biebs wants the Cruise missile

Noilly Pratt
06-12-2019, 02:34 PM
It's a twitter "thing"...you find a person 31 years older than you - probably a celeb - and "challenge them to a fight in the octagon" or whatever the wording is. It's the twitter equivalent of "put this on your wall if you love your children".

Having a savvy 16 year old kid keeps me "on trend"... :D

Muddy
06-12-2019, 02:38 PM

Cruise? Gay? you sure about that?

Teh One Who Knocks
06-12-2019, 05:57 PM
https://i.imgur.com/yFryPQN.jpg

Teh One Who Knocks
06-12-2019, 05:58 PM

Cruise missile :rofl: FFS :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
06-13-2019, 11:58 AM
By Dory Jackson - Us Weekly

https://i.imgur.com/Mxm6sXj.jpg

Sorry, folks — Justin Bieber will not be going up against Tom Cruise in what could have been the most epic fight of the century, despite proposing the idea on Twitter.

TMZ Opens a New Window. spoke with the “I Don’t Care” crooner, 25, about his Twitter proposal as he was exiting his wife Hailey Bieber’s office in Los Angeles on Wednesday, June 12. When asked whether the fight was “real,” Justin replied, “Nah.”

The Grammy winner then revealed that he did not “know” the 56-year-old Mission Impossible actor and explained how his wild tweet came to be.

“The story is, I’d seen an interview with him and he was just on my mind,” he said. “I don’t know why. … It was just a random tweet. I do that stuff sometimes.”

While Bieber’s tweet turned out to be a joke, it seems for the best for his well-being, as the singer noted Cruise would “probably whoop my ass in a fight” and he would need “to get into some good shape” if a match were to take place.

“I’m really skinny right now,” he added. “I think he would probably be out of my weight class.”

The “Let Me Love You” singer shocked fans when he took to Twitter to challenge Cruise to a fight.

“I wanna challenge Tom Cruise to fight in the octagon,” he tweeted on Sunday, June 9. “Tom if you don’t take this fight your scared and you will never live it down. Who is willing to put on the fight? @danawhite?”

A day after his proposal, Justin shared a fan’s augmented clip Opens a New Window. of a fight scene from Cruise’s movie Far and Away. The fan’s edit depicted a tussle between Cruise’s Joseph and an opposing character, with Justin’s face superimposed onto the face of the actor’s opponent.

The edited clip showed how a fight between the two A-Listers would have likely gone down, resulting in the “Sorry” crooner being knocked out by Cruise. “Damn Tom, this didn’t go as planned,” Justin tweeted on Monday, June 10.

While a fight between Justin and Cruise is not on the books, MMA fighter Conor McGregor offered to host the match Opens a New Window. .

“If Tom Cruise is man enough to accept this challenge, McGregor Sports and Entertainment will host the bout,” the athlete tweeted on Sunday. “Does Cruise have the sprouts to fight, like he does in the movies? Stay tuned to find out!”

Cruise has yet to respond to Justin’s fight request.

DemonGeminiX
06-13-2019, 12:02 PM
Xenu and the Scientologists sent death threats to Bieber.

Hal-9000
06-13-2019, 02:55 PM
Cruise? Gay? you sure about that?

There have been whispers since he was married to Katie Holmes that she was his beard.

Since he's so deep into Scientology, we may never find out for sure until after he passes away.

It's similar to the Travolta thing..