PDA

View Full Version : Amanda Bynes Sued By Mental Health Facility For Thousands In Unpaid Bill

Teh One Who Knocks
06-11-2019, 03:53 PM
Radar Online Staff

https://i.imgur.com/1oWA26K.jpg

Amanda Bynes has been sued by a mental health facility claiming she owes thousands for a two-day stay earlier this year, RadarOnline.com has learned.

According to court documents obtained by Radar, Bynes, 33, has been sued by Creative Care Inc., located in Woodland Hills, Calif. for not paying nearly $2,500 for inpatient treatment. The Blast Opens a New Window. was the first to report the lawsuit.

In the initial filing, the facility claimed the troubled childhood star was a patient of theirs on February 21 and 22.

“The defendant, Amanda Bynes, was a client at our dual diagnosis residential treatment center. She was at our facility for 2 days receiving inpatient,” the company stated.

The facility stated in the court documents that its monthly residential treatment rate is $37,000, resulting in a $1,233.33 daily rate. The mental health facility claimed Bynes owes a total of $2,467.

As RadarOnline.com readers know, Bynes confessed to Paper Magazine last year that she abused ecstasy and cocaine Opens a New Window. as a teen. She even recalled “tripping out” while on-set as a young actress.

In March, Bynes checked into a rehab facility Opens a New Window. specializing in addiction, a source confirmed to Radar. Friends close to the star claimed that as recent as April that Bynes was still stuck Opens a New Window. in a rehab facility after her latest breakdown.

According to the shocking court documents, Creative Care Inc. has yet to physically serve Bynes with papers because it is unaware of her address. The company was originally scheduled a trial date for May 31, but requested to push back the trial date to July 2.

The mental health facility claimed it made an attempt to serve Bynes with papers but that the “defendant has moved.”

The facility previously asked Bynes to pay up before filing the lawsuit, it claimed in the legal documents.

Despite her alleged addiction issues, Bynes revealed in an interview last summer that she’s been sober for three years Opens a New Window. and was stable and in school.

Muddy
06-11-2019, 05:09 PM
Ol' girl is all washed up.

PorkChopSandwiches
06-13-2019, 03:50 PM
I'll cover it for some sexy time

lost in melb.
06-13-2019, 04:17 PM
I'll cover it for some sexy time

Better move soon. I fear her shelf life is limited :hand:

PorkChopSandwiches
06-13-2019, 04:24 PM
:lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
06-13-2019, 04:42 PM
Better move soon. I fear her shelf life is limited :hand:

Pretty sure she's expired....like when you take a big swig of milk from the carton and you get a mouthful of chunks.

Hal-9000
06-13-2019, 04:52 PM
37k a month for each resident?

I'm in the wrong bidness

wait, the article is confusing. It talks about a rehab facility and a mental health facility with two different names..