PDA

View Full Version : Bella Thorne Posts Her Own Nudes After a Hacker Threatened to Release the Photos

Teh One Who Knocks
06-18-2019, 11:34 AM
Lauryn Overhultz | Columnist - The Daily Caller

https://i.imgur.com/SIkMKTU.jpg

Bella Thorne released nude photos of herself Saturday on Twitter after she was blackmailed by somebody who threatened to leak them.

The “Midnight Sun” actress’ social media appeared to be hacked Thursday, according to a report published by The Hollywood Reporter. Her profile picture was changed to a photo of a man and a series of racist tweets were tweeted from the account. They have since been deleted.

Byz5Fj2gaUc
“For the last 24 hours I have been threatened with my own nudes,” Thorne shared on social media alongside screenshots of text messages between her and the alleged hacker. “I feel gross. I feel watched, I feel someone has taken something from me that I only wanted one special person to see.”

Thorne explained her decision to post the photos she was being blackmailed with in her social media post.

“I’m putting this out because it is MY DECISION NOW U DONT [sic] GET TO TAKE YET ANOTHER THING FROM ME,” Thorne continued. “I can sleep tonight knowing I took my power back. U can’t control my life u never will.”

Byp7lJ4n2xR
What a bold way to get in front of a potential nude photo release. She didn’t exactly post the photos themselves, but you get the picture of what the guy was threatening to release from the screenshots.

================================================== ==============

Kinda tame really, but still NSFW if you click on them and enlarge them

Goofy
06-18-2019, 12:23 PM
"Im gonna write about this in my next book"

:roll:

:yawn:

DemonGeminiX
06-18-2019, 01:24 PM
That's a book I'm not gonna read.

She does have a mannish face.

Teh One Who Knocks
06-18-2019, 01:25 PM
That's a book I'm not gonna read.

She does have a mannish face.

That's what I've been saying for awhile now.....

Muddy
06-18-2019, 01:38 PM
Need pussy hole..

DemonGeminiX
06-18-2019, 01:40 PM
That's what I've been saying for awhile now.....

Porky's gonna cry now.

lost in melb.
06-18-2019, 01:45 PM
NSFW

RBP
06-18-2019, 01:47 PM
:hitit:

Hal-9000
06-18-2019, 03:44 PM
Another skanky young girl gifted with some good genes and not a good workout ethic.

She gives off the unlcean vibe in so many ways :lol:

RBP
06-18-2019, 03:46 PM
Another skanky young girl gifted with some good genes and not a good workout ethic.

She gives off the unlcean vibe in so many ways :lol:

I know. So hot.

PorkChopSandwiches
06-18-2019, 03:46 PM
She has been naked all over snapchat and IG anyway, this is nothing

DemonGeminiX
06-18-2019, 03:52 PM
In some of her pics, her skin looks so greasy looking. It looks like she hasn't showered in a week.

RBP
06-18-2019, 03:57 PM
In some of her pics, her skin looks so greasy looking. It looks like she hasn't showered in a week.

I think that's a makeup style. Looks weird to me also.

Hal-9000
06-18-2019, 04:10 PM
I know. So hot.

Yes she'll probably give you more of a post-sex reaction than the Chernobyl reactor :lol:

Hal-9000
06-18-2019, 04:11 PM

I think that's a makeup style. Looks weird to me also.

She does struggle with her complexion and from someone who knows, weed doesn't help. Stoners often have greasy skin.

PorkChopSandwiches
06-18-2019, 04:15 PM
She does struggle with her complexion and from someone who knows, weed doesn't help. Stoners often have greasy skin.

Only if they dont bathe you fuggin loady

Teh One Who Knocks
06-18-2019, 04:17 PM
ByvVhjUnvm7
ByVwupxF4za
BtEhP0wF3k6
But she's whining about a few topless shots that got out :rolleyes:

Hal-9000
06-18-2019, 04:22 PM
Only if they dont bathe you fuggin loady

loady? :lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
06-18-2019, 04:41 PM
loady? :lol:

:dance:

Hal-9000
06-18-2019, 04:59 PM
pot calling the pot black you effin weed monster :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
06-19-2019, 10:35 AM
By Jessica Napoli | Fox News

https://i.imgur.com/KipCxI7.jpg

Bella Thorne broke down on social media while talking to her fans.

The actress, 21, sobbed in a video she posted on Instagram Stories on Tuesday as she slammed Whoopi Goldberg over the comments the Oscar-winning actress and TV host made about Thorne's nude photos getting hacked.

During the Hot Topics section of "The View" on Monday, Goldberg, 63, said: "I don't care how old you are. ... You don't take nude photos of yourself."

"Once you take that picture, it goes into the cloud and it's available to any hacker who wants it, and if you don't know that in 2019, that this is an issue, I'm sorry, you don't get to do that," she added.
Thorne, 21, had a strong response: "Shame on you Whoopi. Shame on you for putting that public opinion out there like that for every young girl to think that they're disgusting for even taking a photo like that. Shame on you."

The former Disney Channel star, in an effort to "take the power back" from the hacker, posted the nude photos herself.

"I'm not gonna lie, I want to say I feel pretty disgusting, you know, I feel pretty disgusting, Whoopi, now that everyone's seen my sh*t. I hope you're so f**king happy," Thorne continued. "I can only imagine all the kids who have their s**t released and then they commit suicide. You're so crazy for thinking such terrible things on such an awful situation."

Thorne added that she was supposed to make an appearance on "The View" but was reconsidering it because she doesn't "want to be beaten down by a bunch of older women for my body and my sexuality."

"I don't really want you guys talking about your views to young girls because I would not want my daughter to learn that and I would never say that to her," Thorne explained.

By3OcO0HwN1
She also wrote Goldberg a note that read: "Blaming girls for taking the photo in the first place? Is sick and honestly disgusting. So what a girl can't send her boyfriend that she misses photos of her that are sexy? Thing's he's already seen?"

"I as a woman should be so scared walking around my home, being on my phone, doing anything? Is that what you want our women to be like? Scared of the masses for their sexuality??" Is that what you want? I don't."

"I'm offended for anyone who has ever taken a sexy photo. I am offended for Jennifer Lawrence who feels publicly raped. I am offended for every person who has committed suicide for someone leaking their nudes."

"Ur view on this matter is honestly awful and I hope u change ur mindset as u are on a show talking to young girls."

Teh One Who Knocks
06-19-2019, 10:35 AM
As much as I dislike Whoopi Goldberg, she's not wrong here.

DemonGeminiX
06-19-2019, 10:41 AM
As much as I dislike Whoopi Goldberg, she's not wrong here.

No, she isn't wrong here. It's just common sense.

Hal-9000
06-19-2019, 03:52 PM
Girls I grew up with never had this problem..

and Bella calling Whoopi crazy :lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
06-19-2019, 04:08 PM
I cant listen to Bella, I can only look.

RBP
06-19-2019, 04:26 PM
20 year old titty: community titty.

Teh One Who Knocks
06-19-2019, 04:28 PM
I cant listen to Bella, I can only look.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbc6VrC6ACY

Muddy
06-19-2019, 04:29 PM
I want to see her taking a dick that's too big for her pussy

RBP
06-19-2019, 04:31 PM

https://i.imgur.com/UhlXdIu.jpg

PorkChopSandwiches
06-19-2019, 04:31 PM

I also would like to see this

Muddy
06-19-2019, 04:32 PM
I want to see her whimper like a little f****** puppy

RBP
06-19-2019, 04:34 PM
I want to see her whimper like a little f****** puppy

Are you jerking off right now?

DemonGeminiX
06-19-2019, 04:36 PM
Please don't answer that. For the mental health of the rest of the forum, just let him wonder.

RBP
06-19-2019, 04:41 PM
:lol: Just sounded like he was gritting his teeth.

And why did he edit "fucking"?

PorkChopSandwiches
06-19-2019, 04:42 PM
:lol: He is, Im watching on snapchat

RBP
06-19-2019, 04:43 PM
:rofl:

PorkChopSandwiches
06-19-2019, 04:45 PM
:dance:

Hal-9000
06-19-2019, 05:02 PM
:lol: He is, Im watching on snapchat

*prays for EMP*

Teh One Who Knocks
06-19-2019, 05:06 PM
:lol: Just sounded like he was gritting his teeth.

And why did he edit "fucking"?

If I swear while using voice-to-text to make a post on my phone, it does that to the swear words.

Muddy
06-19-2019, 05:25 PM
talk to text, edits out bad words.. :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
06-20-2019, 11:11 AM
KATIE JERKOVICH - The Daily Caller

https://i.imgur.com/X7EsQTTl.jpg

Celebrities like Lucy Hale and Dove Cameron backed Bella Thorne after she hit back at Whoopi Goldberg, who attacked her for posting nude photos of herself after a hacker threatened to release the photos.

“Good for you baby girl, I am so proud of you for speaking up, ” Hale’s message to the 21-year-old former Disney star read in a screenshot Thorne shared on Instagram Wednesday. “This breaks my heart but you’re making a difference for other girls and women.”

By5pldUn2hi
A second message from actress Lily Rose Depp read, “Amen!! Proud of you for what you did and how you’re speaking out about it. You’re absolutely right and anyone saying otherwise is just wrong, living in another century, and clearly completely unconcerned by what repercussions words like that might have as it relates to young people and how they view their sexualities and bodies.”

Rose continued, “Sending [you] love and I would’ve done the same thing!!”

Madison Beer wrote, “Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Why aren’t we talking about the men who betrayed our trust and humiliated us? Why aren’t we saying shame on them for doing something so nasty and mean.”

Beer continued, “We clearly trust those we send anything risky to as people in the public. So thank you for saying this. The conversation should be about our trust being betrayed and being humiliated.

Thorne captioned her post, “When [your] friends come out of the woodworks to support [you] is all u need to be brave. PART ONE and thank u @dovecameron for speaking up SO much on this matter and posting on your grid.”

While Dove Cameron took to Twitter to call out Goldberg specifically.

“Where is the support for young women. I love women. Everyone should love women,” Cameron wrote. “Don’t be an asshole! Sexuality is part of being HUMAN. but judgment and objectification is not. Ugh, I can’t handle to ugly. @WhoopiGoldberg please, be better. I don’t even have any kind words for you.”
It all comes after the “Shake It Up” star released several video’s calling out the host after Goldberg suggested the actress should have known better.

“Once you take that picture it goes into the cloud and it’s available to any hacker who wants them,” Goldberg explained on “The View.” “And if you don’t know that in 2019 that this is an issue, I’m sorry, your age does not — you don’t get to do that.”

“Shame on you,” Thorne replied on her Instagram story. “I don’t really wanna go on ‘The View’ anymore because I don’t really want to be beaten down by a bunch of older women for my body and my sexuality.”

DemonGeminiX
06-20-2019, 11:45 AM
Ruby has spoken.

Hal-9000
06-20-2019, 03:41 PM
This is what I hate about our modern times. They're normalizing taking nude pics and sending them to people.

Reminds me of the 2000's when every starlet getting out of a car showed a beaver shot, with or without panties.

The perv inside of me appreciates these things, but not to the extent where it becomes a normal part of our everyday fabric.

Keep doing both, just consider it something special and shocking.

Teh One Who Knocks
06-20-2019, 03:46 PM
This is what I hate about our modern times. They're normalizing taking nude pics and sending them to people.

Reminds me of the 2000's when every starlet getting out of a car showed a beaver shot, with or without panties.

The perv inside of me appreciates these things, but not to the extent where it becomes a normal part of our everyday fabric.

Keep doing both, just consider it something special and shocking.

:patriarchy: