PDA

View Full Version : Man, 62, Strips, Performs "Strange Dance" At McDonald's. Then Tries To Impregnate A Railing.

Teh One Who Knocks
06-18-2019, 11:36 AM
The Smoking Gun

https://i.imgur.com/3KYKa60.jpg

As diners at a McDonald’s in Florida enjoyed their Big Macs, a 62-year-old man removed his clothes and performed a “strange dance” before apparently “trying to have relations with a railing,” according to a police report.

Investigators say that John Morgan was arrested Sunday after his impromptu 7:30 PM performance at the restaurant in Collier County. Charged with trespassing, the homeless Morgan was booked into the county jail on the misdemeanor count. He is scheduled for arraignment on July 3.

Sheriff’s deputies were dispatched to the McDonald’s due to a report of “Male taking clothes off doing a strange dance, subject possibly on drugs.” A 911 caller also reported that “it looked as though the male was trying to have relations with a railing.”

When cops arrived at the restaurant, they encountered Morgan, a regular guest at the county jail who had “been trespassed from this McDonald’s for a previous disturbance he had caused.”

Picture above, Morgan, who performed his dance near the McDonald’s front door, has a long rap sheet, with collars for battery; disturbing the peace; trespass; carrying an open container; and disorderly intoxication.

DemonGeminiX
06-18-2019, 12:15 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uh7l8dx-h8M

RBP
06-18-2019, 12:40 PM
They cycle the frequent flyers in and out, but rarely get them any mental health treatment.

Teh One Who Knocks
06-18-2019, 12:42 PM
They cycle the frequent flyers in and out, but rarely get them any mental health treatment.

And we all know the reason - money (or lack thereof).

RBP
06-18-2019, 01:15 PM
And we all know the reason - money (or lack thereof).

Priorities, anyway. There's money, they just choose to allocate it differently. They'll spend money on jails and police, ER visits, etc....

Teh One Who Knocks
06-18-2019, 01:17 PM
Priorities, anyway. There's money, they just choose to allocate it differently. They'll spend money on jails and police, ER visits, etc....

That's what I meant, no money for mental health. If you don't have insurance that covers it, most people cannot afford it, and they are especially going to ignore the indigent like this guy.

RBP
06-18-2019, 01:23 PM
That's what I meant, no money for mental health. If you don't have insurance that covers it, most people cannot afford it, and they are especially going to ignore the indigent like this guy.

The guy doesn't have the money. Gotcha. That guy will never have the money. I thought you meant the state.

Hal-9000
06-18-2019, 04:31 PM
Wait a sec, hold up here.

I've seen that guy recently in another weird story :lol:

I remember because he reminded me of Gary Hogeboom.

Teh One Who Knocks
06-18-2019, 04:32 PM
Wait a sec, hold up here.

I've seen that guy recently in another weird story :lol:

I remember because he reminded me of Gary Hogeboom.

I'm sure this isn't his first rodeo with the police :lol:

Hal-9000
06-18-2019, 04:34 PM
I'm sure this isn't his first rodeo with the police :lol:

:lol: I was just about to search every weird story but why? To prove he's a weirdo?