PDA

View Full Version : UFO sighting: NASA SOHO space probe spots ’giant alien disk’ shoot out of 'HOLLOW' Sun

Teh One Who Knocks
06-19-2019, 11:08 AM
By Tom Fish - The Express

https://i.imgur.com/wZM5n3t.png

AN UFO has been discovered using NASA’s Solar and Heliospheric Observatory (SOHO), a controversial alien life conspiracy theorist has claimed.

NASA has been studying the Sun with its orbiting space observatory for more than 20 years. SOHO is in particular studying violent solar storms capable of causing trillions of dollars in damage to Earth’s infrastructure. But now self-proclaimed alien life hunter Scott Waring has claimed the NASA craft has made its most important find yet – spotting a giant disk-shaped UFO shoot out of the Sun.

The NASA SOHO footage clearly shows a relatively little anomaly fire from the Sun’s upper right-hand corner.

Waring took to his etdatabase.com blog to outline his outlandish interpretation.

He said: “I have found what appears to be an UFO coming out of the right-hand side of our Sun.

“And once the footage is magnified, it appears to show a disk shooting straight out of our Sun.

“You would think that if something came out of the Sun, it would not be shooting from the top out, rather from a diagonal direction – it has 45 degree more tilt then other ejecta.

“This is because that is the way gravitation acts around the Sun, so I don’t believe it is magma by the trajectory it is taking.”

Waring proceeds to pull-up the Sun photograph, filmed by NASA’s veteran solar observatory on June 8, 2019 at 1.06pm PT.

Waring then zooms in the top right-hand corner of the NASA screen shot, allowing viewers to watch a faint trail as the object exits the star.

And photo editing software is then used to brighten the supposed spacecraft trails.

The size of Earth is next shown to be smaller than around a fifth of the bizarre ejecta.

Waring continued by speculating whether the revered US space agency is responsible for covering-up the existence of aline life.

He said: “This is really huge. For NASA not to discuss magma of this size shooting out of the Sun is unprecedented.

“NASA are not doing their job if they are not telling us about things flying out the Sun, because if this is just magma it is more than enough to wipe out Earth.

https://i.imgur.com/Umhu2wp.png

“And this does not look like magma to me – more like an alien ship.

“I have long believed the Sun is hollow and holds its own mini solar system inside of it, harnessing the energy of the star to power these alien worlds.

“And this UFO is proof the theory is correct.”

Scores of people took to YouTube to leave comments about Waring’s outlandish UFO claims.

Paula Alexander write: “Crazy, maybe the craft getting energy from the sun.

“Scary how big it is. I can’t Imagine what it would look like hovering above earth, it would block out the sun and moon for sure. Great find.”

However not all the viewers were as convinced by the bizarre theory.

YouTube user Summer Brooks wrote: “No! Scott, there is not a fractal universe inside our sun.“

DemonGeminiX
06-19-2019, 11:50 AM
It's just a solar flare, dude. :dunno:

Teh One Who Knocks
06-19-2019, 11:59 AM
:facepalm:

Hal-9000
06-19-2019, 04:14 PM
Jeezus Krispy Kreme Christ.

This guy gets more delusional every week. Angles about ejecta responding to gravity from the sun? It's an alien ship? The sun is hollow??

Does this guy know how hot the sun is?

Teh One Who Knocks
06-19-2019, 04:22 PM
Keep on repeating what they drilled into your brain in indoctrination school :facepalm:

Hal-9000
06-19-2019, 04:31 PM
Keep on repeating what they drilled into your brain in indoctrination school :facepalm:

Logic and facts?

Okie dokie :thumbsup:

Teh One Who Knocks
06-19-2019, 04:35 PM
:shakehead:

Just be one of the sheep, believe what they tell you to believe.

DemonGeminiX
06-19-2019, 04:38 PM
I took a stellar astrophysics class in college. The sun is unpredictable and does crazy things all the time. Flares can be ejected in any direction.

Hal-9000
06-19-2019, 04:38 PM
From ze article:

Waring took to his etdatabase.com blog to outline his outlandish interpretation.

Hal-9000
06-19-2019, 04:40 PM
I took a stellar astrophysics class in college. The sun is unpredictable and does crazy things all the time. Flares can be ejected in any direction.

Yes and this guy uses the argument that magma of that size would be immediately reported as it's a danger to Earth.

The sun is 93 million miles away...

One of the largest solar flares observed was 3 million miles originating from the sun. That's a long way.

Hal-9000
06-19-2019, 04:47 PM
These things are scary :lol: I still think one will cause a massive EMP and take out our communications here on Earth.

One in the article affected some parts of the Canadian electrical grid :shock:

As DGX alluded to, often ejecta from the sun is going the wrong way or not close enough to Earth. The sun is a huge body.

https://www.sciencealert.com/the-sun-just-spat-out-the-most-enormous-flare-in-12-years

DemonGeminiX
06-19-2019, 04:48 PM
Actually, it's our planet's magnetic field that protects us. If it were any weaker, and the sun tossed a solar flare our way, we'd be toast. That big ol' ball of fire is tossing radiation all over the place. That radiation extends outward quite a bit. That's one of the logistical issues with colonizing Mars, protecting the colonies from the radiation emitted by the sun. Mars doesn't have an electromagnetic field to divert the radiation towards the poles (that's where the borealis comes from, btw). That's why I keep saying that if we put people on Mars now, they'll be dead in under a year.

Hal-9000
06-19-2019, 04:53 PM
Actually, it's our planet's magnetic field that protects us. If it were any weaker, and the sun tossed a solar flare our way, we'd be toast. That big ol' ball of fire is tossing radiation all over the place. That radiation extends outward quite a bit. That's one of the logistical issues with colonizing Mars, protecting the colonies from the radiation emitted by the sun. Mars doesn't have an electromagnetic field to divert the radiation towards the poles (that's where the borealis comes from, btw). That's why I keep saying that if we put people on Mars now, they'll be dead in under a year.

Some of the things I've read dispute that (Earth's magnetic field protecting). They posit that while we will never feel the heat of a flare, we will (and have) feel the electromagnetic effects from the high radiation. The large flare in 2017 disrupted power grids and the only thing that prevented further loss was the angle of the flare, kinda of a near miss on the dark side of the Earth, northern climes.

DemonGeminiX
06-19-2019, 04:58 PM
Coronal Mass Ejections are huge superstorms that throw out mass amounts of radiation. Our magnetosphere is great, but it's not perfect. Honestly, it's just another wonder how we've made it as long as we've had, because, yeah, the sun can have a fit, throw it our way, and absolutely wipe us out at any time.

Teh One Who Knocks
06-19-2019, 05:02 PM
You guys = :lala:

Hal-9000
06-19-2019, 05:05 PM
Coronal Mass Ejections are huge superstorms that throw out mass amounts of radiation. Our magnetosphere is great, but it's not perfect. Honestly, it's just another wonder how we've made it as long as we've had, because, yeah, the sun can have a fit, throw it our way, and absolutely wipe us out at any time.

I believe they measured a flare and the physical effects were so many millions of miles. Yes the radiation and other particles travel much further and if you read about the large flair in 2001 and the other one in 2017, they both affected systems here on Earth. Something about angle and raw chance that prevented worse things from happening.

Not much publicity though outside of the science community :lol:

Hal-9000
06-19-2019, 05:06 PM
You guys = :lala:

Yes the sun is hollow..and flat..and not really hot. People live inside :)

Teh One Who Knocks
06-19-2019, 05:23 PM
Yes the sun is hollow..and flat..and not really hot. People live inside :)

Mock what you can't comprehend :facepalm:

Hal-9000
06-19-2019, 05:25 PM
Mock what you can't comprehend :facepalm:

your brain :haha:

:dance:

Teh One Who Knocks
06-19-2019, 05:31 PM
your brain :haha:

:dance:

:x

:beatdown:

At least I'm not one of those brainwashed fools [-(

Hal-9000
06-19-2019, 06:01 PM
:x

:beatdown:

At least I'm not one of those brainwashed fools [-(

Yet you'll believe theories postulated by a stranger from the net who merely looks at photos to determine them, no matter how outlandish.

Your critical thinking model needs some work :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
06-19-2019, 06:14 PM
He's a foremost expert in his field FFS :facepalm:

DemonGeminiX
06-19-2019, 06:25 PM
He's a foremost expert in his field FFS :facepalm:

It really isn't that hard to become an expert in bullshit. You don't even have to graduate from grade school to become one.