PDA

View Full Version : Bebe Rexha calls out body-shamers who criticized Instagram post

Teh One Who Knocks
06-24-2019, 10:33 AM
FOX 411

https://i.imgur.com/VFeol8Ql.jpg

Bebe Rexha called out social media trolls who criticized her weight last week after she posted a photo of herself singing in Cannes, France.

The “Dirty 30” singer, who has been an advocate with a body-positive message. The 29-year-old, according to People magazine, told the trolls that “unless you are completely perfect you have no f****** right to talk about anybody else’s body. The hate you breed that stems from Insecurity don’t look pretty on you.”

By8NqWwFW_m
The singer recently talked to the magazine about her sex life. She said she’s a better lover now than 10 years ago. Rexha previously told Fox News she's proud of being sexy.

ByDLiHKn-ss
“I think as a woman I’m trying to be unapologetic and embrace my sexuality — and do what I want,” she said. “But I still come from a conservative family and I think what it is for me is I love myself and just do what I want because it’s art and that’s what it’s about. I can’t make art just to make everybody happy, I have to make myself happy and that’s what I go by.”

Hal-9000
06-24-2019, 05:19 PM
Don't parade yourself in front of millions wearing tight, revealing clothes then...Hippy Longstocking :)

Muddy
06-24-2019, 05:29 PM
Squat on my face, whore..

Teh One Who Knocks
06-24-2019, 05:30 PM
Don't parade yourself in front of millions wearing tight, revealing clothes then...Hippy Longstocking :)

:rapeculture:

Hal-9000
06-24-2019, 05:34 PM
Fatty McVage-Lips