PDA

View Full Version : Preschooler Tells Teacher to ‘Shut The F**k Up’ During Graduation Ceremony

Teh One Who Knocks
06-24-2019, 10:46 AM
Silke Jasso - Rare.us

https://i.imgur.com/WFBYlIU.jpg

Teachers aren’t paid enough to do their job, we all know this. There are way too many kids out there who don’t give a penny about them, and unfortunately, they can’t do anything about it but pull their hair out while hiding in the bathroom. I’m telling you from experience here. I used to teach children aged 2 to 18 during the summer, and those terrible rascals were something else. So yeah, safe to say I lost a few hairs here and there and decided not to teach anymore, because duh.

So when I saw this video, courtesy of my coworker Richard I knew I had to write something on it because it is too darn good. All this preschooler wanted was to get out of the classroom pronto, and well, he succeeded. It’s pure internet gold, I tell ya.

During his preschool graduation, at least that’s what it looks like, the kid literally yells at his teacher to “shut the fuck up” right as she starts the ceremony. Not having it one bit, the boy proceeds to yell, “No, Bitch” when she asks if he needs to leave the room. Yes, “NO, BITCH.” Someone come get your kid because he is about to get a whooping from this lady. Truthfully, I don’t know how she didn’t just come up and smack him in the face.
Yeah, yeah, there are serious consequences and laws that might send you to jail for that. But heck, if I was that boy’s mother, I would be on the teacher side and give her a high-five. Honestly, I would just throw everything on the floor and just leave the room and school right then and there. This kid gave ZERO fucks. You know this kid is going to be the trouble maker all through his school years. For sure heading into Kindergarten as the hero and the coolest kid around.

Hey parents, you might want to stop telling your kid to shut up, because then he’ll do this kind of crap. Your kid just went viral for the most hilarious and embarrassing thing a 4-year-old can do. Also…by the way that man grabbed the kid by the arm, you KNOW there is some major smack down involved. That kid flew in the air!

DemonGeminiX
06-24-2019, 11:20 AM
:rofl:

Completely horrendous that a child that young would think it's ok to speak to an authority figure like that in that or any kind of setting.... but holy shit, that was fucking hilarious!

Muddy
06-24-2019, 02:57 PM
I hope the parents beat the shit out of him.

RBP
06-24-2019, 03:03 PM
Lovely.

fricnjay
06-24-2019, 03:15 PM
Parent isn't going to do a damn thing, where do you think the kid learned it.

Muddy
06-24-2019, 03:27 PM
The problem with the black community these days, is the black community these days.. Sorry, I see it first hand every day. You have to do whats right at home, it all just escalates from there..

RBP
06-24-2019, 03:36 PM
The problem with the black community these days, is the black community these days.. Sorry, I see it first hand every day. You have to do whats right at home, it all just escalates from there..

They'd say you don't understand black culture and the black experience.

Muddy
06-24-2019, 05:09 PM
They'd say you don't understand black culture and the black experience.

And I'd say only because it lacks civility or respect for others.

RBP
06-24-2019, 05:19 PM
And I'd say only because it lacks civility or respect for others.

As determined by white people.

Muddy
06-24-2019, 05:21 PM
As determined by white people.

And Asian people, and Spanish people, and Eskimos, and everyfuckinbody else..! :lol:

Hal-9000
06-24-2019, 05:54 PM
I think it's like the N-word. Some feel if you constantly say it without showing offense, you devalue the word or give it less power.

I say the opposite. When people, especially children hear a word often enough and in the context where there's no value or 'bad consequence' from saying it, words like fuck and the N-word are going to be used like conjunctions in sentences :lol:

You have to have a filter in all things, it's what makes us civilized. Saying - Oh that's just me and the way I roll, I'm being my truest self...is not really true. You're being lazy at that point.