PDA

View Full Version : Exotic animal owner chokes to death on sex toy

Teh One Who Knocks
07-14-2011, 01:18 PM
By Adam Mawson - Journal Register News Service

http://i.imgur.com/hnmMV.jpg

COLUMBIA TOWNSHIP — Investigators believe exotic animal owner Sam Mazzola’s death was an accidental result of a consensual sexual act, according to Chief Deputy Lorain County Coroner Dr. Frank Miller.

Suicide and homicide have been ruled out in the death of Mazzola, 49, who was found dead in his home Sunday, according to Lorain County Sheriff’s detective Mike Lopez. Mazzola was found face down on his water bed by a teenage co-worker. Mazzola was reportedly the foreman of a fencing company and worked with the teen.

Lopez said investigators are searching phone and computer records, in addition to security footage at Mazzola’s Marks Road property in order to get a time frame for Mazzola’s death and to make sure everything matches what they’ve been told. So far, nothing suspicious has been found.

Mazzola’s cause of death has been listed as asphyxia due to airway obstruction by a foreign body, according to Miller. In other words, Mazzola choked to death.

Mazzola had an object in his throat, which obstructed his airway, Miller said. He was also wearing a leather mask with the eyes and mouth zipped shut and a two-piece metal sphere covering his head. Mazzola was handcuffed to chains that were attached to the bed and the floor.

“He had done this by request according to the story we were given,” Miller said. “There was an assistant, but that is under investigation.”

According to Miller, there was someone else at the home who helped Mazzola complete these acts but had left before he died.

“It was an unattended death,” Miller said.

No one has been charged in the death and Lopez said he expects to close the case by the end of the week.

Mazzola has been a controversial figure for years because of his ownership and exhibitions of wild animals. Brent Kandra, 24, of Elyria, was mauled to death Aug. 19 at Mazzola’s Columbia Station home by a black bear. Kandra helped Mazzola feed and care for the wild animals at Mazzola’s World Animal Studios.

Mazzola had four black bears, a coyote, three raccoons, a skunk and a red fox as of March 29, according to the Ohio Department of Natural Resources.

Joebob034
07-14-2011, 04:35 PM
I guess this is a lesson that I should be more careful.

PorkChopSandwiches
07-14-2011, 04:41 PM
*returns dildo gag*

JoeyB
07-14-2011, 09:14 PM
Surreal! This is the second time I've read about his death. Not two days ago on the request of an animal welfare group I had sent a message to the state of Ohio requesting that his exotic animals be moved to a proper sanctuary.

Hal-9000
07-14-2011, 09:29 PM
auto eroticism - little death, then big death :thumbsup: