PDA

View Full Version : Octomom Nadya Suleman Gets Into Mid-Air Fight With Kristen Johnston

Teh One Who Knocks
07-14-2011, 03:37 PM
AOL Travel Staff Reports

http://i.imgur.com/hOIz8.jpg

A war of words erupted on a Los Angeles-bound flight on Friday between Nadya Suleman (aka Octomom) and former "3rd Rock From the Sun" actress Kristen Johnston.

TMZ reports that the mom was flying with her mega-large brood of 12, taking up nearly the entire business class section on a flight from New York.

The flight was delayed for more than two hours, and her large gaggle of children weren't having any of it. That's when Johnston stepped in. The actress asked Octomom to keep her children quiet, to which Nadya implored: "How would you like me to keep eight 2-year-olds quiet?"

Johnston's response? "Get more help!" At that, Octomom told the actress, whom she claims she didn't know was famous at the time (would that have changed anything?), "Why don't you grow a baby and get a life?"

Johnston returned to her seat but at one point, according to Suleman's rep, got off the plane and didn't return.

Upon landing, Suleman told TMZ that she didn't know Johnton was a celebrity, saying "I guess there's some people that don't like kids."

According to the Examiner, Octomom's rep told the outlet: "Nadya and her children were in business class, apparently Kristen became upset and came from 1st class to tell her to keep her kids quiet. They had an altercation and Kristen got off the plane and never returned. While Nadya had help from her friend and two older children, it's not easy to travel with one two-year-old let alone eight two-year-olds on a plane. She did the best anyone could."

Last month, it was reported that Malaysia Airlines was considering banning babies from first class. In an AOL-conducted poll, 78% of readers said they agreed with that airline's right to do so. It turns out Suleman may even hate her own kids. Check out the video below.

Joebob034
07-14-2011, 04:22 PM
"Why don't you grow a baby and get a life?"

How does one grow a baby? Just add water?

Godfather
07-14-2011, 04:24 PM
Battle of the disgusting heavy weights....

PorkChopSandwiches
business class WTF, how can she afford that

Teh One Who Knocks
Can you even imagine being trapped on a flight with that zoo? :|

PorkChopSandwiches
07-14-2011, 04:26 PM
Now you see why they have to make rules about children in first class

Teh One Who Knocks
07-14-2011, 04:27 PM
business class WTF, how can she afford that

No kidding, what would 13 Business Class seats cost? :wha:

Hal-9000
07-14-2011, 04:51 PM
Do you guys recall what Kristen Johnston looks like? She's 5'11'' and at least 180.....she could take Octo-vag in a heartbeat

Hal-9000
07-14-2011, 04:52 PM

condoms are only 1.99......

:dance:

Teh One Who Knocks
07-14-2011, 04:56 PM
Do you guys recall what Kristen Johnston looks like? She's 5'11'' and at least 180.....she could take Octo-vag in a heartbeat

Yup, I loved her character on 3rd Rock

Hal-9000
07-14-2011, 05:11 PM
I'm still laughing over GF's reference.....Ocotmom = sleeping bag

:rofl:

Southern Belle
07-15-2011, 03:05 AM

Exactly wtf?

Muddy
07-15-2011, 01:02 PM

Im fairly certain whatever show she was appearing on paid the costs of the trip to get her to come out there..