PDA

View Full Version : Virginia dad fires 39 shots at naked 'devil' who broke into family's home on first night living there: report

Teh One Who Knocks
07-08-2019, 10:13 AM
By Bradford Betz | Fox News

https://i.imgur.com/jf1kMiGl.jpg

A Virginia dad on Thursday fired 39 warning shots and brawled with a naked woman who called herself "the devil" after she allegedly broke into the family's home on their first night living there, according to reports.

The violent confrontation happened in Chesterfield County on the evening of the Fourth of July, police said.

A female suspect who was naked and with blue hair in a ponytail broke into the family's home and refused to leave, telling them: "I'm the devil," WRIC reported.

The dad of the family fired 39 "warning shots" at the intruder, but she was undeterred, WTVR reported. A brawl broke out between the woman and the family -- including the 12-year-old son, the station reported.

Punches and furniture were reportedly thrown about. The fight ended after the 12-year-old shoved a wrench into the intruder's neck, WRIC reported.

"She had the strength of four grown men," the father later told the station.

Both the dad and the intruder were hospitalized with non-life-threatening injuries, police said. Neither of their identifies was released.

A GoFundMe account has been set up to repair the damage to the family's new home. A photo on the page shows the walls ridden with bullet holes and blood strewn about the flood.

"First night in our beautiful home when an intruder decides to enter our home and tries to take our life one at a time," read a post on the GoFundMe page. "We have lost our home we have lost furniture We have lost it all."

Police said the woman is expected to be charged with multiple crimes in connection with the alleged break-in after her release from the hospital.

Pony
07-08-2019, 11:08 AM
39 warning shots? Yea, I'd be ok with banning this douche from ever owning guns again.

Teh One Who Knocks
07-08-2019, 11:10 AM
39 warning shots? Yea, I'd be ok with banning this douche from ever owning guns again.

And then they set up a GoFundMe page to get money to fix this asshat's mess :roll:

Pony
07-08-2019, 11:33 AM
And then they set up a GoFundMe page to get money to fix this asshat's mess :roll:

Right? He's just too irresponsible to own a gun. A round could have easily gone through a wall and hit someone else. No "warning" shots ever. You simply don't ever pull the trigger unless you're at a safe location to practice, or you intend to kill who/what you are aiming at. (hunting/self defense).

To fire 39 warning shots clearly shows he didn't feel it was a life or death situation. Call the cops instead.

KevinD
07-08-2019, 02:28 PM
Iirc, "warning shots" are illegal in Tx. Jeebus, 39 times though? I wonder what he was shooting....I cant help but imagine an old single shot .22 rifle...lol

Hal-9000
07-08-2019, 02:47 PM
Right? He's just too irresponsible to own a gun. A round could have easily gone through a wall and hit someone else. No "warning" shots ever. You simply don't ever pull the trigger unless you're at a safe location to practice, or you intend to kill who/what you are aiming at. (hunting/self defense).

To fire 39 warning shots clearly shows he didn't feel it was a life or death situation. Call the cops instead.

I saw a gif with a fat woman nonchalantly firing a gun right into her open neighbor's door. Then she makes a fire bomb and lobs it through the same open door.

Her own security camera caught her doing it.