PDA

View Full Version : Florida man allegedly cut off penis of wife’s lover with scissors: report

Teh One Who Knocks
07-17-2019, 10:39 AM
By Kenneth Garger | Fox News

https://i.imgur.com/YocbsLul.jpg

A Florida man allegedly used a pair of scissors to cut off his wife’s lover’s penis, according to a report.

Alex Bonilla, 49, is accused of committing the heinous act on the man — who is his neighbor — while the victim’s two kids were home last Sunday outside of Gainesville, according to a police report obtained by NBC NEWS.

The victim told police that Bonilla attacked him at gunpoint, threatening to kill him if he resisted, the report said.

Once inside the neighbor’s bedroom, Bonilla allegedly tied up the victim and attacked him. Bonilla then fled the house with the man’s detached penis.

Bonilla had caught his wife and neighbor having sex last May, according to the police report.

Cops charged Bonilla with aggravated assault, cruelty toward a child, and burglary.

It’s unclear if doctors were able to reattach the victim’s penis, the report said.

PorkChopSandwiches
07-17-2019, 04:19 PM
:shock:

Hal-9000
07-17-2019, 04:56 PM
The penis/scissor stories will never not make me cross my legs. I've had bad dreams about that scenario :shock:

DemonGeminiX
07-17-2019, 06:31 PM
Real lesson here: Don't fuck with another man's wife.

Teh One Who Knocks
07-17-2019, 06:33 PM
Real lesson here: Don't fuck with another man's wife.

That could be another line in the lyrics for 'Don't Mess Around with Jim' :-k

DemonGeminiX
07-17-2019, 06:38 PM
That could be another line in the lyrics for 'Don't Mess Around with Jim' :-k

Leroy Brown

Now Friday 'bout a week ago
Leroy shootin' dice
And at the edge of the bar
Sat a girl named Doris
And oo that girl looked nice
Well he cast his eyes upon her
And the trouble soon began