PDA

View Full Version : Bella Thorne comes out as pansexual: 'You like what you like'

Teh One Who Knocks
07-23-2019, 10:34 AM
By Gerren Keith Gaynor | Fox News

https://i.imgur.com/trTDB8Jl.jpg

Actress Bella Thorne came out as pansexual in a TV interview on Monday, revealing that she doesn’t base her love life on gender, sexual identity or sexuality.

The 21-year-old former Disney star, who previously considered herself to be bisexual, explained the approach to her dating life as “you like what you like.”

“I’m actually pansexual and I didn’t know that. Somebody explained to me really thoroughly what that is,” Thorne revealed on “Good Morning America” while promoting her new book “Life of a Wannabe Mogul.”

“You like beings,” she added. “You like what you like. Doesn’t have to be a girl or a guy or a he or she or they or this or that. It’s literally you like personality. You just like a being.”

Thorne is currently in a long-distance relationship with Italian singer Benjamin Mascolo, according to People. The actress recently shared photos of the couple enjoying a romantic getaway in Sicily, Italy.

She was previously in a polyamorous relationship with internet personality Tana Mongeau, whom she recently clashed with on social media after Mongeau announced her engagement to YouTube star Jake Paul.

Sarah Kate Ellis, GLAAD President & CEO, told USA Today that a pansexual is a person attracted to all gender identities, or attracted to people regardless of gender.

DemonGeminiX
07-23-2019, 10:53 AM
I've got a nice lodge cast iron pan she can fuck.

lost in melb.
07-24-2019, 01:34 AM
She's weird

RBP
07-24-2019, 01:57 AM
She's weird

I'd stick my dick in that crazy.

DemonGeminiX
07-24-2019, 03:02 AM
I read a rumor that said she has bad hygiene. Apparently, that was the reason Scott Disick dumped her. She probably has herpes too. It seems like all of the celebs like passing that around to each other.

Teh One Who Knocks
07-24-2019, 09:40 AM
I'd stick my dick in that crazy.

It's brave of you to openly admit that you are open to tranny's :tup:

PorkChopSandwiches
07-24-2019, 03:08 PM
:facepalm:

Hal-9000
07-24-2019, 04:37 PM
I've got a nice lodge cast iron pan she can fuck.

And I hear she likes to bone cookware :-s

Hal-9000
07-24-2019, 04:38 PM
I read a rumor that said she has bad hygiene. Apparently, that was the reason Scott Disick dumped her. She probably has herpes too. It seems like all of the celebs like passing that around to each other.

I've always had the feeling she radiates skank and this confirms it exactly :lol: