PDA

View Full Version : Man who identifies as ‘female’ asks city to approve LGBT pool party for ‘topless’ 12-year-olds, no parents

Teh One Who Knocks
07-23-2019, 07:59 PM
Lianne Laurence - Life Site News

https://i.imgur.com/GP5Ah7p.jpg

VANCOUVER, July 22, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) — Canadian transgender activist Jonathan “Jessica” Yaniv, a biologically born male who now claims to be "female," will be at the Township of Langley council tonight asking for permission to host “topless” LGBT swim parties for “people aged 12+” at the municipality’s public swimming pools. He is also requesting that parents be “prohibited” from attending the events where 12-year-old girls could be present.

Yaniv states in a delegation request to appear before the Township Council that he seeks “permission for LGBTQ2s+ organizations to be allowed to host an ‘All-Bodies Swim’ at TOL civic pools (WG Rec, WC Clair, Otter) for all people aged 12+ where these events will be restricted to LGBTQ2S and individuals will be permitted to be topless (at their leisure), in compliance with the laws of Canada and where parents and caretakers will be prohibited from attending these events as it’s considered safe and inclusive.”

https://i.imgur.com/UeOhJBb.jpg

While the B.C. Supreme Court agreed in 2000 that women can show their breasts in public, siding with a woman who challenged a bylaw against toplessness at a public pool, a vast majority of women, however, choose to cover themselves.

The trans activist, who calls himself a "proud lesbian," is behind discrimination complaints launched against 16 beauticians for refusing to wax his male genitals, as can now be revealed after the BC Human Rights tribunal lifted an interim publication ban last week during Yaniv’s latest hearing Wednesday. Yaniv represented himself at the hearing.
But there’s much more to Yaniv’s story than his waxing crusade, including a fixation in wanting to encounter menstruating girls in public bathrooms.

Screenshots of Yaniv’s social media posts showing a disturbing interest in the menstruation of 10 and 12-year-old girls have been circulating online for more than a year. He has long been the subject of online allegations that he uses his self-declared “female” status to gain access to women-only spaces and contact young girls where he asks them leading questions.

Indeed, so persistent have the allegations been that Yaniv’s fellow trans activist Ronan “Morgane” Oger — vice president of the B.C. New Democratic Party — alleged in an April 19 blog that Yaniv is guilty of “predatory” and “inappropriate” online behavior.

“The things people have told me Jessica Yaniv has done to them are awful and can’t be swept out of our consciousness,” wrote Oger.

Yaniv is also notorious for reporting his critics to social media sites like Twitter and having them thrown off the site — another instance of which happened last week. He was behind well-known Canadian free speech advocate Lindsay Shepherd being banned from Twitter four days after their heated exchange July 14, reported in the National Post.

Yaniv, who runs the Vancouver-based tech consulting business Trusted Nerd — where he reviews sex toys such as the “Shegasm Intense 2 in 1 Clit Stimulator” — taunted Shepherd about her condition of a septate uterus, which increases the chance of pregnancy loss, the National Post reported.

“At least I have a uterus, you fat, ugly man,” tweeted Shepherd, who had a baby in April, and is engaged to the Post Millennial’s Cosmin Dzsurdzsa.

Shepherd, a Free Speech Fellow at the Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedom, later deleted her tweets because she knew Yaniv's history of reporting critics, but doesn’t regret them, she told the National Post.

Twitter has prohibited “misgendering” or “deadnaming” under its terms of service since October 2018.

“Because this is a trans individual they are untouchable … they are allowed to mock and taunt me about my biology, they can say whatever crude things they want,” said Shepherd, who had 76,000 followers on her NewWorldHominin Twitter account.

“But when it comes to me wanting to take a shot back at that person and wanting to stand up for myself — or for my womanhood so to speak — I am permanently kicked off.”

Moreover, Yaniv evidently had Canadian feminist blogger Meghan Murphy permanently banned from Twitter, as he told a Township of Langley council meeting in December. He lamented then that Vancouver police have not yet charged Murphy with hate crimes. Murphy, who was reportedly banned after referring to Yaniv as “him,” is suing Twitter in a California court under the state’s unfair competition law, CNet reported in February.

Yaniv also boasted in May — to @ElectronicCrikt (whose account is now suspended) and others — of his power to silence his critics, which now include Oger, who in March won his own $55,000 BCHRT discrimination claim against Christian activist Bill Whatcott. Yaniv tweeted: "I meant I have power. And lots of it. I know how to use my words, and really shut down the haters one, after, another. Just look at Oger, she chickened out cause she LOST the fight against me, and she admitted it too LOL."
Online predatory behavior
Allegations that Yaniv used his self-declared “female” status to contact young girls surfaced in October 2018 on Gender Trender blog, and is now archived on breakingnews.ca.

Gender Trender alleged that in May, June, and July of 2018, a number of teenage girls took to Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram to claim Yaniv “pretended to be transgender” in order to access private Facebook groups for adolescent girls “where he spewed his creepy sexual fetishes about young women, menstruation, toilet and locker room fantasies.”

Gender Trender published screenshots allegedly from Yaniv which are now easily accessed on the Internet.

“If there’s like 30 girls in the change room, how many would you say are out there changing with their vaginas and t*ts out?” Yaniv wonders in one message. “Do you ever see t*ts or p*ssy?” he asks in another.

“If she wants a tampon though, should i give her one and instruct her on how to use it?… like, would i go into the stall with her and help her? that sounds so weird,” he ponders in another message.

“[H]ave you ever seen a tampon string hanging out of another girls thing?” he asks in another post. “Is it weird to ask a 10 year old for a tampon?” he asks yet again.

Yaniv claimed in an audio recording his intentions were misrepresented, as captured in a video and tweeted by a cultural commentator who has not yet been banned from Twitter:
Yaniv, however, told LifeSiteNews that the screenshots of his social media conversations are “fake.”

“Considering they’re all fake, any publication is defamation and will be acted on,” Yaniv told LifeSiteNews in an email.

Oger wrote in April blog that he “tracked down and heard witnesses with first-person accounts of Jessica’s online behaviour spanning 2013 to 2018.”

Of four women he spoke to, three “had awful experiences with Jessica Yaniv. All were young women and girls at the time,” Oger said. “They are all adults now. I urged each woman to make a complaint with police on the basis of the things they said happened. I hope this has an effect and with enough police reports there may be a case.”

Oger said he finally commented on the allegations, despite advice not to, because Yaniv is still “actively campaigning about the topic of menstrual products and girls, the focus of years of her negative behaviour,” and “seems to be still engaging in programs that target young women.”

Earlier this year, Yaniv was a contestant in the Miss B.C. Pageant, but he has since dropped out.

When LifeSiteNews asked him at that time why he dropped out, he responded: “Why don’t you leave me alone? You’re harassing me now.”

fricnjay
07-23-2019, 08:05 PM
WTF, nothing good or right can come of this. :huh:

Teh One Who Knocks
07-23-2019, 10:13 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3dbKitC3Ns

NSFW Language

Teh One Who Knocks
07-23-2019, 10:20 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MI_lXO7zrAQ

Teh One Who Knocks
07-24-2019, 10:42 AM
Anna Slatz - The Post Millennial

https://i.imgur.com/c7HZohvl.jpg

Update: Jessica Rumpel, @HyperJesserz, the young woman who Yaniv allegedly engaged in inappropriate sexual behaviours online with when she was between the ages of 14 and 15, has confirmed she has filed a child exploitation report against Yaniv with CyberTip on the incidents.
A young woman has come forward with serious allegations of abuse against Jonathan “Jessica” Yaniv.

Yaniv, a male-to-female transgender, has recently risen to infamy for the human rights tribunal suits she has taken out against 16 estheticians for declining to perform waxing services on her male genitals. While the suits are ongoing, a publication ban on Yaniv’s name and the content of her case and history was lifted during recent hearings, allowing details of her disturbing past behaviour to come to light.

Twenty-year-old Jessica Rumpel of Sammamish, Washington State has disclosed details to the Post Millennial of her encounters with Jessica Yaniv.

Rumpel was just 14 years old at the time of the interactions, turning 15.

https://i.imgur.com/bWTd4mr.jpg

“At first, I thought, you know, this guy seems to have some kind of mental issues of some sort.” She says, “I didn’t think he was a predator at first.”

Yaniv made contact with Rumpel through social media site Ask.FM, where people, including those who are anonymous, can ask questions of users and receive answers in short-form.

Rumpel states that Yaniv sent her a series of disturbing questions while anonymous, before adding her to the private messenger application Kik. Kik is known to law enforcement for its notoriously poor protection of children, and its routine usage by pedophiles to message each other and their victims. According to Rumpel, Yaniv allegedly presented himself as a young male in his “late twenties,” and claims that he used pictures of himself when he was younger in their initial conversation.

Rumpel states it was sympathy that caused her to continue contact with Yaniv initially, “He liked to make himself be the victim. He actually told me he had folliculitis and depression.”

Pitying who she thought was an emotionally pained young man, Rumpel maintained some regular contact with Yaniv. “I always wanted to be there for anyone who was suffering. Anyone who needed someone to listen to them.”

Just like any other 15-year-old girl, she enjoyed having another friend to talk to, but the conversations often took an uncomfortable turn.

“Yaniv always told me he uses pads and wants to go into the ladies bathroom. [Yaniv] asked me how to go into the ladies bathroom without being caught, and then how to be in the bathroom if there’s a lot of women or girls.” Rumpel recalled, “[Yaniv] even asked me what stall to go in.”

https://i.imgur.com/gCmIwun.jpg

According to Rumpel, Yaniv did not identify as transgender at any point during their interactions. She believed Yaniv simply had a fetish for bathrooms, pads, and girls clothing as Yaniv would also begin sending Rumpel worrying messages, including photos of himself in “girls jeans” asking for comments and compliments from the then-15 year old.

https://i.imgur.com/lk0iqzG.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/kaHycrY.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/udP4QiK.jpg

Eventually, Yaniv’s attentions turned overtly sexual.

https://i.imgur.com/dAtevya.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/wpgJSvJ.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/oeWvKb2.jpg

“[Yaniv] called me titty queen, even asked me to marry him and I was only 15. He said he couldn’t wait until I turned 16.”

Yaniv was born in 1987. He is currently 32. At the time of these messages, he would have been 27.

https://i.imgur.com/8AzJXbD.jpg

As has been revealed from previously exposed conversations, Yaniv often directed his comments towards menstrual stuffs, even going so far as to pester Rumpel to take photos of her used feminine hygiene products.

https://i.imgur.com/dHpNJCN.jpg

Yaniv would send Rumpel disturbing voice messages in an Elmo voice, saying things such as “Elmo wants to f***” and “Elmo loves pussy.” In the final clip, Yaniv is heard saying “I love you Jess Rumpel. Your boobies go up and down, up and down, up and down!”

<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/349849232?title=0&byline=0&portrait=0" width="563" height="1000" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; fullscreen" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rumpel explains that Yaniv had a Elmo-character profile on Ask.FM, and used it to send her questions. At first, she thought it was “adorable,” but when it became sexual, like with all of Yaniv’s other behaviors, she felt uncomfortable and violated. She began responding less and less to Yaniv, and sending him defensive messages in an attempt to force him to go away.

Rumpel claims that what was left of her sympathy finally wore off when other girls approached her and claimed Yaniv had treated them in a similar, or worse, fashion. The girls saw Yaniv’s comments to Rumpel on her Ask.FM, and tried to warn her.

“[Yaniv] told these girls he was 17…” Rumpel says, “I started to call [Yaniv] out on my Ask.FM and these other girls messaged me and said [Yaniv] was a liar and broke their hearts.”

https://i.imgur.com/bJr8Qgu.jpg

Rumpel says she learned of Yaniv’s impropriety, and human rights suits, after Yaniv followed her on Twitter.

“Last week I decided to check who follows me, and I found Jessica Yaniv. At first I was like, who the heck is that? And then I recognized the last name and that face.” Rumpel also claims she was scared when she learned that Yaniv changed her name to ‘Jessica.’

https://i.imgur.com/ojNGW1y.png

“I clicked on the profile and saw the ‘proud lesbian’ photo and that a lot of people were commenting about Yaniv being a creep. I saw the screenshots they had of Yaniv asking the most disturbing questions.” Rumpel says it was this realization that compelled her to come forward.

“I cannot express my feelings… My thoughts are with the other young girls [Yaniv] has done this to.”

The Post Millennial reached out to Jessica Yaniv for comment, who claimed no knowledge of who Rumpel was, stating: “I have no idea who that is.” Yaniv then also claimed the messages Rumpel had received may have been from a fake account, stating “There has been a lot of fake accounts of me out there, and a lot of people trying to put disparaging content out there. So I have no idea who this person is at all.”

However, The Post Millennial was able to verify that the messages Rumpel received did indeed come from Yaniv’s verified trustednerd Facebook account.

Hal-9000
07-24-2019, 02:31 PM
I read some of those exchanges :meh:

He's not a proud lesbian. He is a child molester plain and simple.

Teh One Who Knocks
07-24-2019, 02:35 PM
I read some of those exchanges :meh:

He's not a proud lesbian. He is a child molester plain and simple.

And yet he is using things like Twitter and the Human Rights Commission to further his agenda. He's had multiple people permanently banned from Twitter for calling him out (first video I posted above) and gotten several places shut down in BC because they refuse to wax him because he clearly isn't a woman. And those exchanges with young girls? Dude is sick as fuck and needs to be put down.

PorkChopSandwiches
07-24-2019, 02:58 PM
:wtf:

Teh One Who Knocks
07-24-2019, 04:35 PM
His trial in front of the Human Rights Tribunal is this Friday in his case against all those spas that refused to wax him. Still unsure how that's a 'violation' of his human rights. :|

Teh One Who Knocks
07-25-2019, 11:08 AM
By AMANDA PRESTIGIACOMO - The Daily Wire

Male-to-female transgender LGBT activist Jessica Yaniv, who has filed a total of 16 complaints with the British Columbia Human Rights Tribunal against female estheticians who do not wish to wax his male genitalia, has now been accused of sexually exploiting 20-year-old Jessica Rumpel when she was a teenager.

Yaniv allegedly began sending Rumpel inappropriate messages when the girl was just 14 years old (Yaniv would have been 27); in one message, for example, Yaniv whines that Rumpel is not yet 16 and that they therefore cannot "do anything with uuuu [sic]." In other disturbing messages, Yaniv asks to see the girl's used menstrual pad and sends a voice message in an Elmo voice, singing, “Jessica Rumpel’s” breasts bounce "up and down.” Yaniv also suggested to Rumple that he was “horny,” following it up by telling the girl, “Why are u always so beautiful LOL.” He also sent her a video of a sex toy.

Rumpel came forward with screenshots of the messages and video of voice messages allegedly sent by Yaniv earlier this week, as first reported by The Post Millennial’s Anna Slatz.

“Rumpel states that Yaniv sent her a series of disturbing questions while anonymous, before adding her to the private messenger application Kik. Kik is known to law enforcement for its notoriously poor protection of children, and its routine usage by pedophiles to message each other and their victims. According to Rumpel, Yaniv allegedly presented himself as a young male in his 'late twenties,' and claims that he used pictures of himself when he was younger in their initial conversation,” Slatz reported.

“He liked to make himself be the victim. He actually told me he had folliculitis and depression,” said Rumple, adding, “I always wanted to be there for anyone who was suffering. Anyone who needed someone to listen to them.”

According to Slatz, Rumpel filed a report of child exploitation against Yaniv on Tuesday.
“I cannot express my feelings ... My thoughts are with the other young girls [Yaniv] has done this to," Rumpel told The Post Millennial.

Yaniv denied knowing Rumpel and sending the messages to the outlet, though The Post Millennial confirmed Facebook messages were sent from Yaniv’s “trustednerd” verified account.

“I have no idea who that is,” Yaniv said. “There has [sic] been a lot of fake accounts of me out there, and a lot of people trying to put disparaging content out there. So I have no idea who this person is at all.”

Rumple posted some of the disturbing exchanges on her Twitter account:

Hal-9000
07-25-2019, 02:32 PM
No offense to Jess and big props for coming forward with the evidence against this pervert....but isn't her profile pic above pretty much all boob? Hard not to focus on it.

Not sure what was happening with her profile when she was 14..

Hal-9000
07-25-2019, 02:35 PM
Okay her current profile pic (Jess) looks like an overweight teen going up the stairs in a one piece bathing suit focusing maybe on her legs/butt?

I'm out of here. This isn't my purview :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
07-25-2019, 02:37 PM
Did you see the story where the pervert hung up during and interview with an Irish radio station because he didn't like the way the host was talking to him.

Hal-9000
07-25-2019, 02:45 PM
Did you see the story where the pervert hung up during and interview with an Irish radio station because he didn't like the way the host was talking to him.

Yeah and some of his comments in your first post..."Yaniv tweeted: "I meant I have power. And lots of it. I know how to use my words, and really shut down the haters one, after, another. Just look at Oger, she chickened out cause she LOST the fight against me, and she admitted it too LOL."

Not to mention the story about not being able to attend the swim party is just a surface problem. He says some pretty creepy, horrible things to young girls asking about tampons and strings etc.

and he reviews sex toys online?

This guy is hiding behind inclusion laws and it a huge pervert/predator.

Teh One Who Knocks
07-25-2019, 02:46 PM
I hope the Human Rights Commission doesn't side with him tomorrow. :|

Hal-9000
07-25-2019, 02:54 PM
Seems he's got some people banned for life from Twitter and along with evidence Jess is providing hopefully they can see this guy is just hunting kids.

He argues with a woman at one point about uterus's?

Teh One Who Knocks
07-25-2019, 03:04 PM
Seems he's got some people banned for life from Twitter and along with evidence Jess is providing hopefully they can see this guy is just hunting kids.

He argues with a woman at one point about uterus's?

Yeah, I think that was with the girl in the first vid I posted on the first page. He got her kicked off Twitter permanently.

Hal-9000
07-25-2019, 03:11 PM
Makes me ashamed to be from the same country as him.

As a whole Canada is more left than you guys. For example I support the old progressive conservative government who comparative to liberals here would be considered far right. He's using that liberal mindset to try to protect himself.

and our version of far right is probably close to the middle of the gauge for you guys :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
07-25-2019, 03:22 PM
What is BS is that he's hiding behind the whole 'trans' thing which makes him untouchable because god forbid anyone say something negative about a trans person.

Teh One Who Knocks
07-25-2019, 03:29 PM
And what's this about some "publishing ban" he had so that people couldn't even use his name in the press in Canada? WTF is that? :-s All they could refer to him as was JY.

Hal-9000
07-25-2019, 03:30 PM
What is BS is that he's hiding behind the whole 'trans' thing which makes him untouchable because god forbid anyone say something negative about a trans person.

I was trying to put that in words. Some of our policies are too liberal and those who may have been formerly persecuted tend to find out the rules and walk the line of legality.

This guy though....he's committing other crimes that his gender ID should have nothing to do with. Gay and trans people already have enough problems with unfounded pedophilia claims by some of the straight population and people like him cast the entire group into a bad light.

Teh One Who Knocks
07-25-2019, 03:54 PM

Hal-9000
07-25-2019, 03:58 PM

Man they gotta nail this pedo and do it quick...this is so 1984 in the sense of one claim starts this huge fire because no one wants to be called discriminatory. No one wants to step up (very few) because they fear career ending repercussions.

Griffin
07-25-2019, 06:15 PM
I don't think he's anything purported on any social media. I believe he's just using the platforms and asinine new laws to stay in the spotlight.

He's no different than the dumb asses carrying an AR15 through city parks to push their 2nd amendment rights to be on youtube.

Pony
07-25-2019, 08:43 PM

He identifies as a woman, still has all his male parts but yet he also identifies as a lesbian? So basically he likes to put his dick in young girls. And if you hae a problem with that you're a bigot and not Woke enough.

Teh One Who Knocks
07-26-2019, 10:12 AM
We'll see how the tribunal rules later today.

Teh One Who Knocks
07-26-2019, 10:22 PM

Hikari Kisugi
07-27-2019, 10:12 AM
Its like a fucking parody account, but its dead fucking serious.
Gene pool doesn't need this shit.

DemonGeminiX
07-27-2019, 11:17 AM
I wouldn't be opposed to a group of militant types dressed head to toe in black breaking into his abode late at night and abducting him, flying him out to the Middle East and parachuting him into the most fundamental Islamic adherents' territories, fully dressed in drag.

Teh One Who Knocks
07-29-2019, 03:39 PM
Graeme Gordon - Toronto Sun

https://i.imgur.com/YfVoND1.png

Groin waxing human rights complainant and transwoman Jessica Yaniv and her mother got in a heated verbal argument with a citizen journalist at a courthouse in downtown Vancouver on Friday.

“I was there to support these ladies who have the law being used against them in such a ridiculous way,” Dan Dicks told the Sun. “So I was just going to politely ask (Yaniv) a few questions.”

Dicks said that after he informed Yaniv he was the publisher of PressForTruth.ca, Yaniv was “triggered.”

“He called the police, he threatened to pepper spray me, he pulled the alarm in the elevator,” Dicks said of Yaniv.

Yaniv also asked to be escorted by security and have Dicks removed from the courtroom, both requests were denied.

Yaniv said Dicks didn’t identify himself at first and was getting close to her and her mother.

“He was getting kind of aggressive with me.”

Dicks captured the heated argument on camera and posted a clip of the encounter to Twitter.
Dicks said during the hearing the judge asked Yaniv if she was trying to entrap the defendants when she recorded audio of her conversations with the estheticians she is suing.

Yaniv, who went by “Jonathan” before self-identifying as trans, represented herself at the hearing on Friday in a case where she is trying to sue two female estheticians for $7,500 each — and their company for another $25,000 — because they declined to wax Yaniv’s pubic region.

Yaniv still has a male genitalia.

The defendants and legal representatives for either side did not show up to the hearing.

Yaniv has become an international media sensation since the publication ban was lifted barring journalists from reporting her name when covering cases before the B.C. Human Rights Tribunal.

Yaniv told the Sun she thought it was “cool” she got invited on infamous conspiracy theorist Alex Jones’s Infowars show earlier this week, where she told Jones she’s capable of having a child.

Throughout this week young women have come forward and spoke to Montreal-based news outlet The Post Millennial, providing archived inappropriate conversations in which Yaniv allegedly changed private conversations with them to a sexual nature when the women were underage teenagers and Yaniv was in his twenties.

“It’s a bunch of crap,” Yaniv told the Sun.”I’ve gone through my account and it’s not on my account at all.”

Critics like National Post columnist Rex Murphy have argued Yaniv’s claims with the B.C. Human Rights Tribunal makes a mockery of what real human rights people are entitled to.

https://i.imgur.com/7vd50ha.png

Hal-9000
07-29-2019, 05:50 PM
"He was getting kind of aggressive with me."

That's all it take these days :(

When probably the reporter did exactly what he stated. Asked this person a question in an elevator :|

Teh One Who Knocks
07-29-2019, 07:04 PM
"He was getting kind of aggressive with me."

That's all it take these days :(

When probably the reporter did exactly what he stated. Asked this person a question in an elevator :|

Transphobe! :x

Hal-9000
07-29-2019, 07:08 PM

:hand:

<-- transracial

:thumbsup:

Teh One Who Knocks
07-29-2019, 07:10 PM
:hand:

<-- transracial

:thumbsup:

Look in your North Pole thread.

Hal-9000
07-29-2019, 07:17 PM
Just did :lol:

The only thing Filipino about that guy is his tiny dick.

Teh One Who Knocks
07-29-2019, 07:21 PM
Just did :lol:

The only thing Filipino about that guy is his tiny dick.

DemonGeminiX
07-29-2019, 08:05 PM
They didn't kill this freak yet? Come on, Canada, don't let us down.

Hal-9000
07-30-2019, 05:22 PM
Canada is a unique country. For every all-accepting liberal mind there are at least two older minds, that typically live in a farm house in a remote area and have led a tough life to get whatever they own.

These are our version of extreme right wingers. Ma and Pa Canada would make Charlton Heston look like a wild hippie :lol:

Someone of this ilk I'm describing will eventually get this guy or at least be brave enough to confront him.

Teh One Who Knocks
07-30-2019, 05:34 PM
By Simon Little - Global News

https://i.imgur.com/HX3TepM.png

The B.C. Human Rights Tribunal (BC HRT) is expected to take several months to rule on what may be the most contentious case involving transgender rights and questions of sex versus gender it has yet faced.

Jessica Yaniv testified at a BC HRT hearing on Friday, where, with so many attendees, people were left standing outside the hearing room.

Yaniv is claiming that she was discriminated against on the basis of her gender identity, alleging more than a dozen estheticians denied her waxing services because she is transgender.

Yaniv, who said she approached most of the businesses through Facebook Marketplace, claims several of the businesses implied they provided services for men and women, but that she was denied bookings when it became clear she is trans.

Yaniv claims she has been denied facials, haircuts, pedicures, arm and leg waxing and other gender-affirming services. But the core of the case centres around intimate waxing, with the respondents claiming they are uncomfortable and unequipped to provide waxing services for Yaniv’s male genitalia.

“I’ve had to approach 16 salons because I was refused from every single one, and after I was refused from about five, that’s when I started saying, ‘I’m going to start recording and screenshotting these conversations,’ so I can see why they would be saying I’m setting them up, but that’s completely not true,” Yaniv told Global News.

“None of these providers had any issue until I mentioned I’m transgender … it’s systemic.”

Yaniv’s opponents disagree.

Jay Cameron with the Alberta-based Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms and lawyer for five of the respondents, said his clients — many who work alone out of their homes — have never offered male waxing services and should not be forced to do so.

“It’s really like taking a bicycle in for service to a grocery store. It’s not a service that my clients provide,” he said.

“There are cultural and religious components, there’s a lack of training, there’s a lack of comfort, there’s a lack of safety because they work out of their own homes with small children… a woman cannot be compelled to wax physiologically male genitals against her will and that it would be improper for the state to compel women to do that.”

Many of the people who turned out to the packed hearing echoed those concerns.

“If they go and support Yaniv then it is 10 steps backward,” said Jeanette, who only provided her first name.

“We’re looking for rights for women and this is taking away all the women’s rights. That a person can open a business and say, ‘You know what, I’m not comfortable handling someone else’s genitals of another sex,’ whether its an immigrant or just because they are uncomfortable and they’re not allowed to say no, that’s just ridiculous.”

Some of B.C.’s most vocal transgender activists have refused to back Yaniv in the case.

Morgane Oger, a 2017 BC NDP candidate, said the estheticians in the case “are not the right respondents” nor is Yaniv “the right complainant for a test of this difficult situation.”
Yaniv has also faced prior criticism from the tribunal itself. In May, she withdrew a complaint against waxing salon Laser Cut, earning a rebuke and cost penalty of $150 from the tribunal.

“I have found that JY’s pattern of filing a large number of complaints and then withdrawing those where the respondent mounts a defence is improper,” wrote tribunal member Devyn Cousineau.

Yaniv has asked for compensation ranging from $25,000 from one corporate facility to $7,500 from smaller operators.

‘Salacious’ case

Yaniv maintains her case is not about waxing or financial compensation, but about preventing the refusal of service to people based on protected rights.

“If this rules not in my favour, what’s going to happen is that people can be denied service for anything and everything,” she told Global News.

However, a B.C. human rights lawyer says her case is a poor representation of the fight for trans rights.

“What I would just really would drive home is that this issue is…it’s salacious and it gets attention because it’s about genitals,” said Susana Quail.

“This case does not represent the kind of situation where trans people are generally asserting their rights. This case is really an outlier. So the kinds of situations where trans people are asserting their rights are around things like employment and housing, family violence, services in schools.“

Quail added that she does not believe the case will set a precedent whichever way the tribunal rules, because it is outside of the general thrust of trans activism — but also because “every case turns on its own facts, and the facts are extremely unique here.”

The tribunal is expected to rule within three months.

Yaniv’s name was initially under a publication ban, which has since been rescinded due to her prominence on social media and public activism.

Her case has attracted international attention, including a segment by Tucker Carlson on Fox News and multiple tweets by comedian Ricky Gervais, who has subsequently been accused by some of transphobia.

The case is the latest thorny controversy to arise out of the intersection of gender expression and other rights.

Earlier this year, both the Vancouver Public Library and University of British Columbia were disinvited from the Vancouver Pride Parade after hosting controversial speakers who critics have charged with promoting hatred against transgender people.

Both events drew crowds of demonstrators on both sides and sparked debate over free speech rights and the rights of transgender people.

The City of Vancouver has also faced controversy when it rescinded funding to the Vancouver Rape Relief and Women’s Shelter over the facility’s policy of not accepting trans women.

Hal-9000
07-30-2019, 05:36 PM
There should be a rule. If you're going to make the trans change you should at least be attractive as the new gender.

*elect hal in 2020* :dance:

Teh One Who Knocks
07-30-2019, 05:43 PM
There should be a rule. If you're going to make the trans change you should at least be attractive as the new gender.

*elect hal in 2020* :dance:

Hal-9000
07-30-2019, 05:45 PM

was a time when the phobe suffix meant a person was scared of something...

Teh One Who Knocks
07-30-2019, 05:48 PM
https://i.imgur.com/YuJUlEs.jpg

Teh One Who Knocks
07-30-2019, 05:50 PM
https://i.imgur.com/uqGUspWl.jpg

Hal-9000
07-30-2019, 05:51 PM
It's the texting transcripts that really bother me. He's affecting a different personality and altering his language when he's talking to the kids.

How is this guy not being charged for pedophilia related acts?

Teh One Who Knocks
07-30-2019, 06:26 PM
It's the texting transcripts that really bother me. He's affecting a different personality and altering his language when he's talking to the kids.

How is this guy not being charged for pedophilia related acts?

Because he's hiding behind that whole trans thing and people are afraid of him it seems. Where are the activists calling him out? The feminists? The real trans-activists? There's no one. But now maybe that the one girl has come out and has filed charges against him, maybe that will finally get the ball rolling, especially with the no parents allowed topless kids pool party he wants to throw. :|

Hal-9000
07-30-2019, 06:40 PM
Because he's hiding behind that whole trans thing and people are afraid of him it seems. Where are the activists calling him out? The feminists? The real trans-activists? There's no one. But now maybe that the one girl has come out and has filed charges against him, maybe that will finally get the ball rolling, especially with the no parents allowed topless kids pool party he wants to throw. :|

That girl was brave (14 yr old Jess I think) when she exposed their text communications...talking about pads and tampons? There have to be cops who see this guy the same way we do.

I hope they're building a case in the background so the asshole can't hide behind the 'bigotry' he's claiming.

Hal-9000
07-30-2019, 06:43 PM
Yeah he's asking them to show him their used feminine products and he also sent pics of dildos because he rates them or works in the industry somehow?

And here's one thing from Jessica's (the real little girl) exchanges:

"Yaniv would send Rumpel disturbing voice messages in an Elmo voice, saying things such as “Elmo wants to f***” and “Elmo loves pussy.” In the final clip, Yaniv is heard saying “I love you Jess Rumpel. Your boobies go up and down, up and down, up and down!”

That's grounds for a charge.

Teh One Who Knocks
07-30-2019, 06:51 PM
Yeah he's asking them to show him their used feminine products and he also sent pics of dildos because he rates them or works in the industry somehow?

"Yaniv would send Rumpel disturbing voice messages in an Elmo voice, saying things such as “Elmo wants to f***” and “Elmo loves pussy.” In the final clip, Yaniv is heard saying “I love you Jess Rumpel. Your boobies go up and down, up and down, up and down!”

The guy is definitely a pedophile and he's pretending to be trans to get away with all this disgusting shit.

Hal-9000
07-30-2019, 07:01 PM
The guy is definitely a pedophile and he's pretending to be trans to get away with all this disgusting shit.

Yep and he's well aware of the ages of the people he's texting with. He actually changes his diction and subject matter to 'match' the age of the person on the other side of the conversation.

Predator plain and simple.

fricnjay
07-30-2019, 07:13 PM
https://i.imgur.com/crCd36S.jpg

Teh One Who Knocks
07-30-2019, 07:25 PM

Yeah, the audio clips are posted back in post #5 on the 1st page.

Teh One Who Knocks
08-07-2019, 11:01 AM
By AMANDA PRESTIGIACOMO - The Daily Wire

https://i.imgur.com/Q5U5YKMl.png

Transgender activist Jessica Yaniv responded to allegations of having inappropriate online contact with minors during an interview with YouTuber Blaire White posted on Monday.

As one might imagine, the interview was anything but ordinary; at about an hour into questioning from White, Yaniv brandished a taser, bragging that such a weapon is illegal in Canada, where the activist is located. Yaniv’s home was reportedly raided the following day due to the weapon brandishing, reported The Post Millennial on Tuesday.

Yaniv, who has made headlines over the past year for targeting female estheticians for refusing to wax Yaniv’s male genitalia, denied sending the predatory messages (some of which were confirmed to have come from the activist's “trustednerd” verified Facebook account by The Post Millennial) while simultaneously admitting that Yaniv sought out underage girls for another job. Yaniv also admitted to sending voice messages in so-called “baby voice,” but contended they were sent to an of-age friend and not an underage girl; Yaniv claimed to be dumbfounded as to how they ended up in messages to the 15-year-old minor. The activist additionally noted that it would be perfectly fine for Yaniv to “attend” a pool party with topless 12-year-old girls.

“How would you respond to all the allegations of you sending messages, tweets, emails, etc. to underage girls, asking them about their pads, their tampons, their menstrual cycles, and saying that if they were a little older you would be with them?” White asked Yaniv.

“Unfortunately, I do have to say that they are fake,” Yaniv answered. The activist said that back in 2012-13, Yaniv worked for a “popular girl band” of “six singing sisters” and had to reach out to underage girls. “When I handled their social media … what I did was, I reached out on my Twitter and said, ‘hey, how old are you?’ to create almost like a fanbase.”

White bluntly said that Yaniv was lying about the messages being fake. “There are tweets going back from 2011, 2012, 2013, of people talking about your inappropriate conduct. Also, if you look, all of those screenshots of you messaging girls under age, it’s not like they came after you rose to infamy with your waxing scandal and got media attention, they were before. So I’m wondering what the motivation would be of strangers on the Internet to photoshop hundreds of screenshots of you being inappropriate with young girls before you even got notoriety,” the political commentator pressed.

Yaniv dismissed White’s reasoning, again claiming the messages weren’t sent from Yaniv.

White moved on to Yaniv allegedly sending a 15-year-old girl voice messages of “baby noises.” In a report from The Post Millennial published in July, Jessica Rumpel came forward with said messages; Yaniv was singing in an “Elmo” voice about Rumpel’s breasts bouncing “up and down,” for example.

Yaniv’s explanation: those messages were indeed from Yaniv, but they were sent to a different friend; Yaniv is not sure how they ended up with Rumple, who was 15 years old at the time. (Note: at least one voice message specifically mentions Ms. Rumple by her first and last name.)

“I was sending baby messages to one of my friends. How they got to her, I do not know. They were not sent to her directly,” Yaniv said.

Yaniv also told White that it would be perfectly okay for Yaniv to attend a pool party where 12-year-old girls were encouraged to be topless and parents were discouraged from attending.

As reported by The Daily Caller last month, “Yaniv [was] scheduled to appear before the Township of Langley Council in British Columbia, Canada, July 22 at 7:00 pm to ask for permission for an ‘All-Bodies Swims’ at three community pools where individuals, including girls as young as 12, will be permitted to be topless. The swim is for kids who identify as ‘LGBTQ2S+’. In the appeal to bar parents from attending, Yaniv cited an interest in fostering a ‘safe and inclusive’ environment.”

“This was never my event,” Yaniv said, though the activist admitted, after questioned by White, that their name was on a petition to the city to host the event in question. “I think I have the ability to attend if I want to attend,” Yaniv added.

White, who is transgender, told Yaniv that it was troubling that Yaniv would take photos of young girls surrounding Yaniv in a female bathroom while fully presenting as a male. Yaniv told White that all that is needed in Canada to enter a women’s-only space is to file a one-page form declaring their new gender. White, again, emphasized, “that’s a problem.”

As previously reported by The Daily Wire, Yaniv has filed a total of 16 complaints with the British Columbia Human Rights Tribunal against female estheticians who do not wish to wax Yaniv’s male genitalia. At least one of the female-owned businesses were forced to shut down following a complaint from Yaniv.

Asked if Yaniv feels any empathy for the women the activist has targeted or put out of business, responded bluntly, “No, because they are not getting attacked.”

“The one retail business that I got shut down, they already shut down!” Yaniv said triumphantly. “I already got them shut down.”

“Why are you proud of shutting down someone’s business?” asked White. “That’s sick!”

Yaniv argued that it is because Yaniv was being discriminated against.

The activist later bragged during the interview that they would “win every case” with the tribunal. “I’m going to be winning all these cases. There’s no doubt. ... I’m part of a protected class: I’m transgender.”

At about an hour into the interview, Yaniv demonstrated that Yaniv was not scared in their own home, brandishing a taser.

White mockingly asked if that was “a moment” for Yaniv and moved on.

Yaniv then made a racist comment about theoretical Sikh-owned businesses, mocking a Sikh woman, saying, “Me no speak any English.”

White told Yaniv that the activist hurts the trans movement, trans people, and young girls, and wished Yaniv to get “help.”

White noted multiple times during the interview that donations during the live-streamed interview would be going to the businesses targeted by Yaniv.

WATCH:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnhnShhxfhQ

Teh One Who Knocks
05-19-2020, 10:07 AM
By Michael Moran - The Daily Star

https://i.imgur.com/2CbTUoO.jpg

A human rights tribunal has dismissed a trans woman's claim after she sued a beauty clinic for refusing to wax her scrotum.

Jessica Yaniv went to a beauty salon in British Columbia, Canada, where she requested a bikini wax.

But the trans woman was refused by stunned staff when they discovered she had a full set of male genitalia.

Yaniv claimed the beauty salon workers’ refusal to wax her scrotum was discriminatory.

But the tribunal found that her complaint was part of a campaign to both enrich herself at the expense of South Asians and punish them for what Yaniv saw as transphobia.

The British Columbia Human Rights Tribunal said Yaniv had had “manufactured the conditions for a human rights complaint” when she had demanded a bikini wax despite still having a full set of male genitalia.

A number of the salon workers had voiced religious objections to carrying out the work while others said they weren’t appropriately trained.

Because the salon had never waxed anyone’s scrotum, the tribunal said, it could not be said to be discriminating against Ms Yaniv.

The verdict from the tribunal read: "Human rights legislation does not require a service provider to wax a type of genitals they are not trained for and have not consented to wax.”

https://i.imgur.com/x2m7115.jpg

Yaniv, the ruling said, “targeted small businesses, manufactured the conditions for a human rights complaint, and then leveraged that complaint to pursue a financial settlement from parties who were unsophisticated and unlikely to mount a proper defence".

The evidence Yaniv herself gave was, according to the tribunal, “disingenuous and self-serving”.

Welcoming the verdict Jay Cameron, a lawyer for the Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms, said: “Self-identification does not erase physiological reality."

https://i.imgur.com/19vKvaj.jpg

“Our clients do not offer the service requested. No woman should be compelled to touch male genitals against her will, irrespective of how the owner of the genitals identifies.”

https://i.imgur.com/mLykHBR.jpg

It was revealed that Yaniv had brought over a dozen similar complaints, seeking damages in the region of $15,000 (£11,600) each from several beauty salons.

Yaniv has ordered to pay $2,000 (£1,200) to three of the women she complained about, one of whom was forced out of business as a result of the case.

lost in melb.
05-19-2020, 10:10 AM
What a f****** b**** :|

Griffin
05-19-2020, 01:01 PM
By Michael Moran - The Daily Star

“Self-identification does not erase physiological reality."

I'm glad we are starting to see some common sense used in these "You will bow to my whims!" cases.

Goofy
05-19-2020, 01:02 PM
:puke:

Muddy
05-19-2020, 01:09 PM
Ya'll know I'm down with the LGBT people trying to find themselves and feel some comfort in their lives.. But this guy and people like him really hurt the actual people out there that just want to be what they consider 'normal' and find some inner peace and just be left alone.. It's guys like this who I have no compassion for and for all intents and purposes it wouldn't bother me if..... I've said enough.

deebakes
05-19-2020, 03:48 PM
godfather? :?