PDA

View Full Version : Seattle man with more than 70 convictions accused of throwing coffee on baby two days after release from jail

Teh One Who Knocks
07-24-2019, 10:04 AM
FOX News

https://i.imgur.com/ixvDvbsl.jpg

A Seattle man was arrested over the weekend and accused of throwing coffee on a baby -- just two days after he'd been released from jail after serving eight months for randomly punching a man.

Q13 Fox reported that the suspect, Francisco Calderon, has been convicted more than 70 times, and 14 of those convictions were on assault charges.

The station, citing witnesses, reported that Calderon was behaving erratically before the alleged attack near Seattle's Westlake Park. Witnesses said the baby's father tackled Calderon and held him down until police arrived.

KOMO reported late Tuesday that Calderon was being held on a misdemeanor charge, not on a felony charge of assaulting a child.

"Mr. Calderon is being released without conditions on the felony charge," King County District Court Judge Anne Harper said. "He has been filed in Seattle Municipal Court on a misdemeanor charge ... he remains detained but not on the felony. That is by decision of King County Prosecutor's Office and Seattle City Attorney."

Calderon received a yearlong jail sentence for his previous attack after Municipal Court Judge Ed McKenna rejected a plea deal agreed to by the prosecutor and public defender that would have sentenced Calderon to 30 days in jail and a treatment program. After that case, Seattle City Attorney Pete Holmes and Director of Public Defense Anita Khandwlwal called for McKenna's resignation, citing "our shared concern that you are disregarding your duty to act with impartiality and integrity."
"Our concerns are based on your repeated comments regarding the sentencing recommendations made by prosecutors, the role of defense counsel, and problems you perceive in the criminal legal system, as well as your conduct during the sentencing of Francisco Calderon," the letter said.

McKenna declined to step down, writing in response: "I was elected to this position by my peers and enjoy continued support from the bench. The court, as the judicial branch of City government, is a separate branch and independently elected and should act free of outside influence. An independent, fair and impartial judiciary is imperative to preserving principles of justice and rule of law."

PorkChopSandwiches
07-24-2019, 03:24 PM
Thats some bullshit

Teh One Who Knocks
07-24-2019, 03:25 PM
How many people does he need to assault before they lock him up and make him do some real time?

PorkChopSandwiches
07-24-2019, 03:30 PM
Also

Calderon was being held on a misdemeanor charge, not on a felony charge of assaulting a child.

Teh One Who Knocks
07-24-2019, 03:41 PM
:facepalm:

Hal-9000
07-24-2019, 04:10 PM
Burn the witch

Teh One Who Knocks
07-24-2019, 04:15 PM
Misgendering someone is a hate crime in Canada :nono:

Hal-9000
07-24-2019, 04:16 PM
Are you gonna be Carl Contrary all day today? :x

He's vile scum and deserves to be exfoliated by flame.

and he looks like a hard luck tranny after a group bukkake session

Teh One Who Knocks
07-24-2019, 04:19 PM
:lol:

Hal-9000
07-24-2019, 04:23 PM
There was a dude at a 7/11 near me who was ...crossing over a few years back before it became fashionable.

He was ugly for a dude, real hard looking and had forearms bigger and hairier than mine.

Yet he wore all sorts of jewelry and so much make up he looked like a clown. Bright blue eyeshadow like from the 80's? :lol:

He tried to be effeminate during purchases but I felt like punching him in the arm and thanking him because...testosterone

Teh One Who Knocks
07-24-2019, 04:34 PM
You totally should have done that :lol:

Because now just be referring to someone like that as 'him' is a hate crime. :|

Hal-9000
07-24-2019, 04:40 PM
Get the fuck away from me you fucking freak still works I assume :lol: