PDA

View Full Version : Alien lunar base: ‘UFO city’ spotted on Google Moon map – ‘NASA missed editing this out’

Teh One Who Knocks
07-24-2019, 10:40 AM
By Tom Fish - The Express

https://i.imgur.com/g8M0J9h.png

AN ALIEN lunar base visible on Google Moon has sparked fears of an alien life cover-up by US apace agency NASA, a UFO hunter has dramatically claimed.

NASA’s Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter (LRO) has been surveying the desolate lunar surface since 2009. During that time the NASA probe has proved invaluable in identifying sites with high scientific worth and areas ideal for future lunar missions. But now a self-proclaimed UFO expert believes NASA’s lunar orbiter has made its most important discovery to date - evidence of a giant alien city on the Moon’s surface. Scott Waring took to his etdatabase.com blog to speculate about the Google Moon map anomaly.

He said: “I have found an alien structure over 9 miles (15km) long on the Moon’s De Moraes Crater.”

Waring then zooms into the Moon anomaly in order to focus on its grainy indistinct detail.

He said: “You can see there is a structure here and it this does appear to be solid object.”

A shadow appears to stretch out from underneath the anomaly, which Waring attempts to overcome by brightening the aerial photo.

“The object must be huge and it looks like part of the object is a circular tube.

https://i.imgur.com/gaRYmEf.png

“Look at all of this right angles on this thing – they don’t look like pixilation at all.

“It looks like the side of an alien building from up-close – and this is just mind-blowing guys, it really is.”

The intriguing image is in fact just part of a mosaic documenting the Moon’s surface, shot by NASA’s Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter.

Waring continued: “It almost looks like a crater itself, but it’s not there in other photos.

“If we try to look at this in other photos, it just disappears.

The alien life conspiracy theorist proceeds to examine the image with two different filters supplied by the Google Moon app.

And the mystery object really does appear to vanish when both Visible Imagery and Colourised Terrain are applied.

For Waring, who has long expressed doubts about NASA’s achievements, this is further proof of cover-up by the US space agency.

He said: “The Lunar Orbiter mosaic is the older of the Google Moon images.

“What NASA did is edited this object out and put a fake crater in the location.”

Waring continues by speculating that ghostly straight lines in the image, almost certainly created by stitching the composite together, are actually evidence of a NASA conspiracy.

He asked: Why did NASA want us to not see this alien building?

“Well they just don’t want us to see a lot of things and it is easy to edit some of these things out.”

The video quickly garnered scores of comments on YouTube.

YouTube user George Mair commented: “Hi Scott it could be a huge ventilation system for an underground city to vent out fumes of some kind?”

And user The UFO Experience added: “My impression is it might be some kind of mobile drilling machine.”

Hal-9000
07-24-2019, 03:02 PM
So I watched an interesting film called Apollo : The Forgotten Films.

Claim was that Nasa 'just discovered' a whole bunch of archival film footage about the Apollo missions.

One commenter on a review summed up my thoughts by saying - We're supposed to believe Nasa just somehow forgot about a whole bunch of film documenting their most important time on the world stage? :lol: I tend to agree (and there was nothing new or archival about the footage, I've seen it all).

Same thing here. People believe Nasa overlooks these earth shattering photos before releasing them?

Teh One Who Knocks
07-24-2019, 03:50 PM
We've been through this before :facepalm:

Hal-9000
07-24-2019, 04:10 PM
obfuscating...yes it's your new word.

My Mom caught me obfuscating once while looking at the Sears catalog, how embarrassing :oops:

Teh One Who Knocks
07-24-2019, 04:15 PM
Mock what is right there in front of your eyes because you are too blind to see it :|

Hal-9000
07-24-2019, 04:18 PM
I'm taking a new approach and instead of mocking the claim, I'm going to mock the guy posting the claims :lol:

:haha:

Hey, Dumbo wants his name back :dance:

Teh One Who Knocks
07-24-2019, 04:19 PM
:|

Hal-9000
07-24-2019, 04:26 PM
*new poster*

I don't want to believe.

*pictures of a round Earth and weather balloons*

Teh One Who Knocks
07-24-2019, 04:33 PM
Closed-minded people are more interested in proving themselves right than in getting the best outcome. They don't ask questions. They want to show you where you're wrong without understanding where you're coming from. They get angry when you ask them to explain something. [-(

Hal-9000
07-24-2019, 04:44 PM
So how would a person prove something by looking at a photograph? It's a subjective exercise without any physical way of proving it. Unless you've been to Mars....:suspect:

Teh One Who Knocks
07-24-2019, 04:46 PM
By examining the details and seeing it for what it is, not for what THEY tell you it is. :shakehead:

Hal-9000
07-24-2019, 04:55 PM
They didn't tell us it was anything. It's these people (your brothers) who are claiming there's something in the photo :-k

Teh One Who Knocks
07-24-2019, 04:59 PM
They didn't tell us it was anything. It's these people (your brothers) who are claiming there's something in the photo :-k

:wrong:

It's NASA telling you that it's nothing, just a 'rock formation' or some other garbage and you all eat it up like it's today's daily special :hand:

Hal-9000
07-24-2019, 05:07 PM
In other news, I looked at a list last night of how many man made objects have been left on the moon.

It's an eye opener for sure :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
07-24-2019, 05:09 PM
Man made AND alien :thumbsup:

Hal-9000
07-24-2019, 05:16 PM
yes :facepalm: