PDA

View Full Version : Omar Explodes At Questioner: ‘Waste’ Of ‘Time’ Condemning ‘Al-Qaeda,’ ‘FGM,’ ‘Hamas’

Teh One Who Knocks
07-24-2019, 11:15 AM
By RYAN SAAVEDRA - The Daily Wire

https://i.imgur.com/ROWgcFKl.jpg

Far-left Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) exploded at an audience member on Tuesday who asked her to condemn female genital mutilation — noting that it would be powerful if she did it — to which Omar said she was "disgusted" by the question and that it was a waste of time.

Ani Zonneveld, president of Muslims for Progressive Values, asked Omar, "Will you be able to make a statement against FGM? Because that's an issue in Detroit, and it would be really powerful if the two Muslim Congresswomen, yourself and Rashida, would make a statement on this issue."

Omar responded to the "appalling" question by saying: "Should I make a schedule? Like, does this need to be on repeat every 5 minutes? Should I be like, 'so, today I forgot to condemn Al-Qaeda, so here's the Al-Qaeda one. Today I forgot to condemn FGM so here it goes. Today I forgot to condemn Hamas so here it goes.' It is a very frustrating question that comes up."

Omar added that she was "quite disgusted to be honest that as Muslim legislators, we are constantly being asked to waste our time speaking to issues that other people are not asked to speak to because the assumption exists that we somehow support [it]."

WATCH:
The Federalist's Sean Davis replied to Omar's angry response by writing in a tweet, "She spent two minutes condemning questions she doesn't like, so clearly she has no problem condemning things. It's what she repeatedly refuses to condemn that's troubling."
Omar has been under intense fire recently after she refused to condemn a domestic terrorist attack against Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and refused to denounced Al-Qaeda.

Omar has promoted anti-Semitic conspiracy theories used by Nazi Germany, asked a judge for compassion for men convicted of trying to join ISIS, trivialized the 9/11 terror attacks, blamed America for the Venezuelan crisis, attacked U.S. soldiers who killed terrorists in Somalia, blamed the U.S. for terror attacks on America, equated U.S. troops to Al-Qaeda, and advocated for a jailed senior member of the Muslim Brotherhood.

PorkChopSandwiches
07-24-2019, 03:07 PM
go home

Teh One Who Knocks
07-24-2019, 03:09 PM
go home

:racist:

PorkChopSandwiches
07-24-2019, 03:31 PM
:tup:

fricnjay
07-24-2019, 03:47 PM
She does fundraising for CAIR which IS if you follow the money and people tied to Hamas and terrorists. She should be in jail for treason.