PDA

View Full Version : Doctor warns women against putting ice lollies into their vaginas to cool down

Teh One Who Knocks
07-26-2019, 10:39 AM
By Sophie Roberts - The Daily Star

https://i.imgur.com/FPOwAk2.jpg

A DOCTOR issued a warning during the heatwave. The health expert told women not to put ice lollies inside their vaginas to combat the heat.

Brits are frantically looking for ways to cool down during the heatwave.

While some are rushing out to buy fans, others are putting their bedding in the freezer.

But there’s another heat-banishing hack you should never try.

Doctors are warning ladies against putting ice lollies into their vaginas – which should go without saying, really.

Dr Sarah Welsh spoke to Metro about ice lollies and vaginal health.

She warned women not to be tempted to put ice – or any food items – near their intimate areas.

This is because you are “introducing microbes” into the body.

Bacteria can lead to “infections, irritations and damage”, while the sugar in the lollies can affect the natural pH of the vagina.

The health expert added: “There are many things that should never go near a vagina, and ice lollies are up there.

“The ice can stick to the delicate skin of the vagina and cause real trauma and damage.

“What’s more, putting any foodstuff inside your vagina can introduce microbes, disrupting its normal balance and allowing an environment for bacteria to grow and infections to develop.”

We’d recommend keeping ice lollies in your mouth and trying other ways to cool down.

Hal-9000
07-26-2019, 05:04 PM
When it's hot here I don't think about jamming Popsicles up my poopsicle.

people consider that?

Teh One Who Knocks
07-26-2019, 05:06 PM
When it's hot here I don't think about jamming Popsicles up my poopsicle.

people consider that?

You're talking about a generation of people that eat Tide Pods :lol:

Hal-9000
07-26-2019, 05:07 PM
You're talking about a generation of people that eat Tide Pods :lol:

Yeah but I found out that was only for contests and bragging rights, not for taste.

:rofl:

lost in melb.
07-26-2019, 08:10 PM
What about a hot tongue :yumyum:

Sorry :coat: