PDA

View Full Version : Warning! People Are Putting Hair Removal Cream in Shampoo Bottles

Teh One Who Knocks
08-01-2019, 11:10 AM
Silke Jasso - Rare.us

https://i.imgur.com/wP4exVe.jpg

Great, it looks like we all have one more thing to worry about. A mother is urging shoppers who purchase products at Walmart to double-check if any of the items have been tampered with before buying them. This after her daughter discovered her conditioner bottle contained Nair inside the product. Nair is a hair removal product that works by breaking the “disulfide bonds of the keratin moles in hair” which makes it easier for hair to be wiped away easily without using a razor.

According to Taffy Jo Timms, her daughter bought Pantene Pro-V shampoo and conditioner at Walmart in New Richmond, Wisconsin. Ashley quickly began to panic when she saw heavy chunks were falling down to the floor, realizing someone had mixed in Nair in her conditioner bottle. The mother shared a picture of the girl’s shower which shows Ashley’s hair stuck on the walls.

When they opened the bottle, they found the product was an “ugly pink color” instead of the traditional white color that Pantene conditioner should be. The family contacted authorities and stated they will be reviewing camera footage and investigate the incident. Unfortunately for Ashley, after a consultation for extensions, hairdressers ended up shaving her head since her hair kept falling out.

https://i.imgur.com/vyfuqxi.png (https://www.facebook.com/taffy.j.timm/posts/10219141697029289)

Now, I don’t know about you, but this seriously broke my heart. Whoever decided to got to Walmart one day and just tamper with the shampoos and conditioners seriously needs to get a life. This isn’t just devastating, but it’s cruel. This girl was probably shattered and emotionally wrecked after she saw her hair fall off. It’s pretty much one of the harshest things one can do.

I get the whole “tampering with groceries” is at a record high right now, but this is just crossing the line. For those of you who are saying, “it’s just hair it will grow back,” yeah sure, I get that. But these are the types of incidents that make you question someone’s humanity. This girl could have seriously gotten hurt if the product either went into her eyes or her mouth.

As a reminder to every one, since we can’t go to the grocery store anymore and pick up either our favorite ice cream, mouthwash, toothpaste, or shampoo without us worrying about it being messed with, always make sure the seal inside hasn’t been tampered with. The world is a scary place.

Hal-9000
08-01-2019, 01:33 PM
I recall when Muddy asked why the ice cream (ice cream licker) didn't have protective packaging over the lid. Every type of ice cream I've bought has never had an inner seal. (cartons, pails)

Now it looks like everything needs a seal.

fricnjay
08-01-2019, 01:34 PM
Its always a few dumbass's that ruin it for everyone. :shakehead:

Teh One Who Knocks
08-01-2019, 01:35 PM
I recall when Muddy asked why the ice cream (ice cream licker) didn't have protective packaging over the lid. Every type of ice cream I've bought has never had an inner seal. (cartons, pails)

Now it looks like everything needs a seal.

I said it in another thread about product tampering. Catch these people, one bullet to the back of the head in a public square to make an example of them, and then the copycat BS stops really quick. :thumbsup:

Hal-9000
08-01-2019, 01:38 PM
I said it in another thread about product tampering. Catch these people, one bullet to the back of the head in a public square to make an example of them, and then the copycat BS stops really quick. :thumbsup:

I brought up the Tylenol scare and lived through it real time. It can be scary if someone is dedicated enough.

People stopped buying Tylenol altogether instantly. Was surprised to see they recovered and I assume the company took huge losses just changing the packaging.

Teh One Who Knocks
08-01-2019, 01:41 PM
They never charged or convicted anyone in those original 7 poisonings. And even though it was localized to Chicago, yeah, I remember that everyone was terrified to take Tylenol. And of course that brought about the fucking copycats that ended up killing a few more people years later.

Hal-9000
08-01-2019, 01:53 PM
Yeah you get a person who works in manufacturing and if he's dedicated enough, people could die.

This shit with people doing it at the store will hopefully go away due to the Darwinistic practice of needing to film and post yourself and/or store security cameras.