PDA

View Full Version : Baby ‘sexually tortured by mother and her boyfriend’ died ‘in horror and pain’ on his first birthday

Teh One Who Knocks
08-09-2019, 10:43 AM
Jimmy McCloskey for Metro.co.uk

https://i.imgur.com/2zDZ1Zd.png

A baby who suffered horrific sexual abuse inflicted by his mother and her boyfriend died ‘in horror and pain’ on his first birthday, police say.

Hoss Wayne Benham was found to have suffered 89 injuries across his body after dying on March 11 2014 – the day he turned one year-old.

His mother Crystal Ballenger and her boyfriend Jeffrey Hugh Brown have been charged with capital murder, with Brown’s trial adjourned to a later date during a hearing on Tuesday.

The Cullman Times reported that Brown had finally been due to face jurors later this month, almost four years after being indicted, but will now stand trial no earlier than September.

The adjournment was requested by Brown’s attorney, with no reason given.

https://i.imgur.com/lzaz5Es.png

It is unclear when Ballenger is due back before a judge.

The pair are said to have lied that Hoss drowned in the bathtub at their trailer home in Cullman, Alabama, after taking the unresponsive baby to hospital.

But an autopsy performed after his death found Hoss had 38 injuries on his head and neck sustained by blunt-force trauma.

He had four injuries on each of his eyes, 19 on his arms and legs, six on his torso – and seven on his genitalia and anus.

Prosecutors say the injuries indicate Hoss suffered both physical and sexual torture at the hands of his mother and Brown.

https://i.imgur.com/pvgqkGP.png

Speaking at a hearing after the pair were indicted in October 2015, prosecutor Wilson Blaylock said: ‘It’s really unbelievable and just hard to read what happened to this infant child.

‘His last 36 hours were spent in horror and pain.’

If convicted of capital murder, Ballenger and Brown face life in prison or execution.

They have also been charged with sexual torture and capital murder during sexual abuse.

Both are said to have tested positive for drugs including methamphetamine after Hoss’s death.

DemonGeminiX
08-09-2019, 10:46 AM
:|

Goofy
08-09-2019, 10:55 AM
Hope both of them meet upon nasty accidents in prison........ fucking cunts

Griffin
08-09-2019, 01:05 PM
There is a special place in hell for people like this.

Teh One Who Knocks
08-09-2019, 01:17 PM
It's in extreme cases like this where I wish we could waive the Eighth Amendment protections. Mere execution or life in prison is too good for these assholes. They need to be tortured, and a long and drawn out torture. And not the modern day kinds of tortures like waterboarding, but full on medieval type torture.

Griffin
08-09-2019, 01:37 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6zqu_9Sb7w

Hal-9000
08-09-2019, 04:14 PM
It's in extreme cases like this where I wish we could waive the Eighth Amendment protections. Mere execution or life in prison is too good for these assholes. They need to be tortured, and a long and drawn out torture. And not the modern day kinds of tortures like waterboarding, but full on medieval type torture.

:hand: I've already made this suggestion. Removal of body parts and non vital organs over a span of years, then a brutal execution method which the prisoners are aware of. You give them the framework of things that are going to happen culminating with the execution in year 10 :thumbsup:

Hikari Kisugi
08-09-2019, 05:02 PM

Flaying, very slowly.
But personally, i would make these people live forever, in a small cell, maybe 4'*4', ensure they have access to nothing which they could end their own life, and torture them by complete sensory denial over a period of years.
I don't think it'll help the dead kid.