PDA

View Full Version : Jeffrey Epstein "suicide"

RBP
08-10-2019, 06:46 PM
The Miami Herald has probably the most detailed expose on the overall case.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/article220097825.html

His reported suicide has unleashed the conspiracy theorists. It doesn't make much sense and a LOT of powerful people are in the middle of this.

Godfather
08-10-2019, 06:52 PM
I'm going to read that Miami Herald article now, but I have to admit I'm just sort of enjoying the twitter shitstorm because I'm a sicko :lol:

DemonGeminiX
08-10-2019, 06:53 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_VpaUGdy7U

Hal-9000
08-10-2019, 06:55 PM
Who was guarding him, Jack Ruby? ^^^ :rofl:

Godfather
08-10-2019, 07:01 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Footage from camera covering <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Epstien?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Epstien</a> cell <a href="https://t.co/agwzv2qcrX">pic.twitter.com/agwzv2qcrX</a></p>&mdash; sin_eater (@p357) <a href="https://twitter.com/p357/status/1160187249981571073?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 10, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Hal-9000
08-10-2019, 07:26 PM
The Miami Herald has probably the most detailed expose on the overall case.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/article220097825.html

His reported suicide has unleashed the conspiracy theorists. It doesn't make much sense and a LOT of powerful people are in the middle of this.

This article illustrates how bad our justice system is. I have never agreed with the idea that says it's the best we have, we must support it regardless of the flaws.

I saw three things transpire in the article.

Epstein got a drastically reduced sentence for prostitution related charges in the 2000's. Never mind the underage girls at the forefront.

Most of the charges/history were Epstein focused, or mentioned incidents where he was directly involved with the transgression. Massages, showers, filming girls together. There is only one vague mention of the airline flights where underage girls were transported out of America with important people's initials on the flight manifests.

Even placing someone like Clinton for example on the same flight, they still have to prove he was in contact with and committed acts with the underage girls who were passengers on the plane. A decent defense lawyer could shred those allegations if one of the girls doesn't step up and provide proof or evidence of contact through verbal testimony.

"Wild, who has never spoken publicly until now, is Jane Doe No. 1 in “Jane Doe No. 1 and Jane Doe No. 2 vs. the United States of America,” a federal lawsuit that alleges Epstein’s federal non-prosecution agreement was illegal."

I admire the bravery of these two women. They're literally attacking the tip of the iceberg in this case arguing against the initial agreement. There's so much more buried here that has to be exposed.

RBP
08-10-2019, 07:32 PM
We know Clinton took at least 6 trips on the "Lolita Express" with Epstein, and ditched secret service detail.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/flight-manifests-reveal-bill-clinton-traveled-with-epstein-six-times-not-the-four-times-he-admitted

RBP
08-10-2019, 07:33 PM
I'm going to read that Miami Herald article now, but I have to admit I'm just sort of enjoying the twitter shitstorm because I'm a sicko :lol:

Reddit is a complete shitshow too. They have banned a bunch of threads from what I read.

Godfather
08-10-2019, 07:37 PM
Reddit is a complete shitshow too. They have banned a bunch of threads from what I read.

Interesting. I'll head over to /r/subredditdrama to see what that's all about, usually a good place to go when reddit starts eating itself :lol:

RBP
08-10-2019, 07:38 PM
Interesting. I'll head over to /r/subredditdrama to see what that's all about, usually a good place to go when reddit starts eating itself :lol:

Report back!!

Hal-9000
08-10-2019, 07:39 PM
We know Clinton took at least 6 trips on the "Lolita Express" with Epstein, and ditched secret service detail.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/flight-manifests-reveal-bill-clinton-traveled-with-epstein-six-times-not-the-four-times-he-admitted

Reading that Miami Herald article it made it sound like Epstein was the highly paid punching bag and took all of the heat for any prostitution/trafficking charges. Gotta love a man who smiles in a booking shot...

His 12 hour day pass routine during the 13 month sentence where he barely had to check in to the jail itself 6 out of 7 days a week is sickening. And that's just for the crimes he was charged with. I imagine the real world list is much larger and contains worse crimes.

Hedge fund manager....pffft. Pimp fund manager for the rich and famous. Nice to read 80 women have come forward and more on the way :thumbsup:

Someone big is going to get nailed.

Godfather
08-10-2019, 07:57 PM
Report back!!

After reading a couple hundred comments, I'm seeing a lot of bipartisan shit. /r/conspiracy theory is accused of being biased by /r/SRD. I don't feel like commenting on or getting into that area of this shitstorm. I just want anyone involved to burn.

RBP
08-10-2019, 08:00 PM
After reading a couple hundred comments, I'm seeing a lot of bipartisan shit. /r/conspiracy theory is accused of being biased by /r/SRD. I don't feel like commenting on or getting into that area of this shitstorm. I just want anyone involved to burn.

I assume you mean "partisan"... like people liking political sides....

Godfather
08-10-2019, 08:01 PM
Yes thank you

Griffin
08-10-2019, 09:42 PM
How many times are the Clintons going to be implicated in child sex trafficking before they burn? Not to mention the amount of "suicides" that they have been connected with.
Yet the liberals continue to ignore Hillary's cloven hooves.

lost in melb.
08-11-2019, 02:33 AM
https://i.imgflip.com/37pcbs.jpg

lost in melb.
08-11-2019, 02:34 AM
:lol:

https://scontent-dfw5-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/67972551_362720154659102_5073989185702985728_n.jpg ?_nc_cat=1&_nc_oc=AQnsQAz5yHY47DZaqgQzFCIzTkuBlCapaD3la6BgaIo WeuW-fhexJjhFXu8WS30Gg0Y50xQ3ghcg9asm8CwCIknN&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.xx&oh=c4bd0fb3f6a789b8d772d27dc4b58ee6&oe=5DE20620

DemonGeminiX
08-11-2019, 04:26 AM

Teh One Who Knocks
08-11-2019, 04:31 PM
TMZ is reporting that the "suicide" was not caught on camera according to sources. :-k

RBP
08-11-2019, 04:52 PM
TMZ is reporting that the "suicide" was not caught on camera according to sources. :-k

The cameras "malfunctioned".

RBP
08-11-2019, 05:03 PM
https://i.imgur.com/fqOTYqC.jpg

Hal-9000
08-11-2019, 05:19 PM

https://scontent-dfw5-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/67972551_362720154659102_5073989185702985728_n.jpg ?_nc_cat=1&_nc_oc=AQnsQAz5yHY47DZaqgQzFCIzTkuBlCapaD3la6BgaIo WeuW-fhexJjhFXu8WS30Gg0Y50xQ3ghcg9asm8CwCIknN&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.xx&oh=c4bd0fb3f6a789b8d772d27dc4b58ee6&oe=5DE20620

Hal-9000
08-11-2019, 05:25 PM
2019 fables for kids:

1. Santa
2. Jussie Smollet's attackers
3. Epstein's suicide
4. All people, no matter race or social standing in life have an equal voice.

RBP
08-11-2019, 05:46 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Zyindz6.jpg

Teh One Who Knocks
08-12-2019, 10:14 AM
By Louis Casiano | Fox News

https://i.imgur.com/iQrhYB6l.jpg

Correctional officers who worked in a special unit inside the New York City jail that housed Jeffrey Epstein -- before his apparent suicide -- had worked extreme overtime shifts to compensate for staffing shortages, according to reports Sunday.

The Associated Press cited an unnamed source in a Sunday report that said the Metropolitan Correctional Center's Special Housing Unit was staffed with a single guard working a fifth straight day of overtime and another who was working mandatory overtime.

Epstein, 66, was found unconscious in his cell Saturday. He later was pronounced dead from an apparent suicide, raising questions as to how the wealthy financier might have been able to kill himself under the nose of staff in the high-security facility.

The correctional center did not immediately return Fox News' requests for comment.

The Office of the Chief Medical Examiner on Sunday performed an autopsy but didn't release a cause of death.

"Today, a medical examiner performed the autopsy of Jeffrey Epstein," Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Barbara Sampson said. "The ME's determination is pending further information at this time. At the request of those representing the decedent, and with the awareness of the federal prosecutor, I allowed a private pathologist (Dr. Michael Baden) to observe the autopsy examination. This is routine practice."

"My office defers to the involved law enforcement agencies regarding other investigations around this death. Inquiries regarding the determination of the Chief Medical Examiner should be directed towards my office," the statement continued. In addition to his work as a forensic pathologist, Baden is a Fox News contributor.

The Justice Department was told Epstein would be monitored by a guard every half-hour and would be housed with a cellmate, an official with knowledge into the investigation told the AP.

The cellmate recently had been transferred, allowing Epstein to be housed alone, a violation of jail protocol, officials told The New York Times.

The well-connected multimillionaire was being held on child sex trafficking charges. Prosecutors said he sexually abused dozens of young girls in his New York and Florida residences between 2002 and 2005.

He pleaded not guilty and faced up to 45 years in prison. Epstein had been placed on suicide watch after he was found last month with bruising on his neck, but he was taken off the watch at the end of July.

Former jail warden Cameron Lindsay told the paper officials made a series of mistakes in Epstein's case. He said the warden at MCC shouldn't have taken him off suicide watch, even if the prison's chief psychologist had recommended doing so.

"A psychologist is going to think one way, but a warden needs to think a different way," he said. "You have to take the conservative, safe route and keep an individual like this on suicide watch."

Epstein's death came a day after 2,000 pages of documents were released related to a since-settled lawsuit against Epstein’s ex-girlfriend by Virginia Giuffre, one of Epstein’s accusers. The records contain graphic allegations against Epstein, as well as the transcript of a 2016 deposition in which he repeatedly refused to answer questions to avoid incriminating himself.

Attorney General William Barr called for an investigation into Epstein's death, saying it "raises serious questions that must be answered."

Nebraska Sen. Ben Sasse, a Republican member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, wrote Saturday in a scathing letter to Barr that "heads must roll" after the incident.

"Every single person in the Justice Department — from your Main Justice headquarters staff all the way to the night-shift jailer — knew that this man was a suicide risk, and that his dark secrets couldn't be allowed to die with him," Sasse wrote.

Before his legal troubles, Epstein led a life of extraordinary luxury that drew powerful people into his orbit. He socialized with princes and presidents and lived on a 100-acre private Caribbean island and one of the biggest mansions in New York.

Fox News' Cecilia Duffy and The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Teh One Who Knocks
08-12-2019, 12:23 PM
By EMILY ZEMLER - Rolling Stone Magazine

https://i.imgur.com/R4yeTbIl.jpg

The Internet has been awash with speculation following the reported suicide of billionaire and alleged sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein. There remain a lot of questions, but Foster the People have some possible answers, as proposed by a series of Tweets from the band.

“Have you seen photos of the body?” the band wrote. “It’s obviously not him. My guess is, Epstein’s on a private plane to somewhere in the middle east getting prepped for plastic surgery right now.” They added the hashtag: “#EpsteinBodyDouble.”
After a slew of replies, the musicians expanded on the theory, noting, “I find it strange that I’ve been chastised by reporters from NBC and other news outlets for my opinion. Everything you guys have been reporting has been conjecture. If you want to be considered a respected authority of truth, do a better job. And to anyone else who considers it ‘off brand’ for an artist to talk about social issues, cover-ups, and justice… A. you need a history lesson B. you’re scared of what i’m saying C. my voice is my brand, whether it’s used to speak or sing.”
“More than ever artists need to speak up, because they’re not getting paid by sponsors or told how to spin a story by their bosses,” the band added. “Rupert Murdoch isn’t controlling their narrative. Support your artists. Support real journalism. Fact check everything. Do your own research.”

Since Epstein’s suicide went public the Internet and the media have proposed numerous theories, including that Epstein was actually killed. President Trump even suggested in a series of retweets that former secretary of state Hillary Clinton was involved in the suicide. Epstein was found hanging in his cell in a DOJ-controlled facility where he was awaiting trial on charges of sex trafficking and conspiracy to engage in sex trafficking.

DemonGeminiX
08-12-2019, 12:43 PM
:-k

I don't know about this one.

fricnjay
08-12-2019, 03:22 PM
How many times are the Clintons going to be implicated in child sex trafficking before they burn? Not to mention the amount of "suicides" that they have been connected with.
Yet the liberals continue to ignore Hillary's cloven hooves.

THE CLINTON DEAD POOL

1- James McDougal – Clintons convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr’s investigation.

2 – Mary Mahoney – A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown .. The murder …happened just after she was to go public w:th her story of sexual harassment in the White House.

3 – Vince Foster – Former White House counselor, and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock’s Rose Law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide.

4 – Ron Brown – Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown’s skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors. The rest of the people on the plane also died. A few days later the Air Traffic controller commited suicide.

5 – C. Victor Raiser, II – Raiser, a major player in the Clinton fund raising organization died in a private plane crash in July 1992.

6 – Paul Tulley – Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock , September 1992. Described by Clinton as a “dear friend and trusted advisor”.

7 – Ed Willey – Clinton fundraiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the woods in VA of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several Clinton fund raising events.

8 – Jerry Parks – Head of Clinton’s gubernatorial security team in Little Rock .. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock Park’s son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were mysteriously removed from his house.

9 – James Bunch – Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a “Black Book” of people which contained names of influential people who visited prostitutes in Texas and Arkansas

10 – James Wilson – Was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hanging suicide. He was reported to have ties to Whitewater..

11 – Kathy Ferguson – Ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson, was found dead in May 1994, in her living room with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she were going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a co-defendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.

12 – Bill Shelton – Arkansas State Trooper and fiancee of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancee, he was found dead in June, 1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the grave site of his fiancee.

13 – Gandy Baugh – Attorney for Clinton’s friend Dan Lassater, died by jumping out a window of a tall building January, 1994. His client was a convicted drug distributor.

14 – Florence Martin – Accountant & sub-contractor for the CIA, was related to the Barry Seal, Mena, Arkansas, airport drug smuggling case. He died of three gunshot wounds.

15 – Suzanne Coleman – Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death.

16 – Paula Grober – Clinton’s speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her death December 9, 1992. She died in a one car accident.
17 – Danny Casolaro – Investigative reporter, investigating Mena Airport and Arkansas Development Finance Authority. He slit his wrists, apparently, in the middle of his investigation.

18 – Paul Wilcher – Attorney investigating corruption at Mena Airport with Casolaro and the 1980 “October Surprise” was found dead on a toilet June 22, 1993, in his Washington DC apartment had delivered a report to Janet Reno 3 weeks before his death.

19 – Jon Parnell Walker – Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corp. Jumped to his death from his Arlington ,Virginia apartment balcony August 15, 1993. He was investigating the Morgan Guaranty scandal.

20 – Barbara Wise – Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with Ron Brown and John Huang. Cause of death: Unknown. Died November 29, 1996. Her bruised, naked body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce.

21 – Charles Meissner – Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave John Huang special security clearance, died shortly thereafter in a small plane crash.

22 – Dr. Stanley Heard – Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee died with his attorney Steve Dickson in a small plane crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving on Clinton ‘s advisory council personally treated Clinton’s mother, stepfather and brother.

23 – Barry Seal – Drug running TWA pilot out of Mena Arkansas, death was no accident.

24 – Johnny Lawhorn, Jr. – Mechanic, found a check made out to Bill Clinton in the trunk of a car left at his repair shop. He was found dead after his car had hit a utility pole.

25 – Stanley Huggins – Investigated Madison Guaranty. His death was a purported suicide and his report was never released.

26 – Hershell Friday – Attorney and Clinton fundraiser died March 1, 1994, when his plane exploded.

27 – Kevin Ives & Don Henry – Known as “The boys on the track” case. Reports say the boys may have stumbled upon the Mena Arkansas airport drug operation. A controversial case, the initial report of death said, due to falling asleep on railroad tracks. Later reports claim the 2 boys had been slain before being placed on the tracks. Many linked to the case died before their testimony could come before a Grand Jury.

THE FOLLOWING PERSONS HAD INFORMATION ON THE IVES/HENRY CASE:

28 – Keith Coney – Died when his motorcycle slammed into the back of a truck, 7/88.

29 – Keith McMaskle – Died, stabbed 113 times, Nov, 1988

30 – Gregory Collins – Died from a gunshot wound January 1989.

31 – Jeff Rhodes – He was shot, mutilated and found burned in a trash dump in April 1989.

32 – James Milan – Found decapitated. However, the Coroner ruled his death was due to natural causes”.

34 – Richard Winters – A suspect in the Ives/Henry deaths. He was killed in a set-up robbery July 1989.

THE FOLLOWING CLINTON BODYGUARDS ARE ALSO DEAD
35 – Major William S. Barkley, Jr.
36 – Captain Scott J . Reynolds
37 – Sgt. Brian Hanley
38 – Sgt. Tim Sabel
39 – Major General William Robertson
40 – Col. William Densberger
41 – Col. Robert Kelly
42 – Spec. Gary Rhodes
43 – Steve Willis
44 – Robert Williams
45 – Conway LeBleu
46 – Todd McKeehan

47. Seth Rich, the DC staffer murdered and “robbed” (of nothing) on July 10. Wikileaks found Assange claims he had info on the DNC email scandal.

48. Jeffery Epstein? :suspect:

Not Included the 4 men killed in Benghazi.

PorkChopSandwiches
08-12-2019, 03:27 PM
I love Deadpool

fricnjay
08-12-2019, 03:35 PM
https://i.redd.it/nicpxbrzzsf31.jpg

Hal-9000
08-12-2019, 03:43 PM
re: Foster the People's theories...I wouldn't get too high on that horse when commenting about money and cover ups. You guys made millions and became famous because of a song about a school shooter.

PorkChopSandwiches
08-12-2019, 04:28 PM
https://i.redd.it/kc7s47lq70g31.jpg

Noilly Pratt
08-12-2019, 06:27 PM
Epstein would be monitored by a guard every half-hour

I thought it was called suicide watch, not suicide check-in-every-half-hour...

DemonGeminiX
08-13-2019, 05:48 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qr7WFZoMRSg

DemonGeminiX
08-13-2019, 06:01 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqrPdmrMzX8

Teh One Who Knocks
08-13-2019, 09:56 AM
By Gerren Keith Gaynor | Fox News

Jeffrey Epstein, the mysterious money man and pedophile found dead in a federal prison cell early Saturday, gave a chilling interview a year before his death in which he called laws against men having sex with teen girls a “cultural aberration,” according to a reporter.

Epstein, who was accused of forcing underage females into liaisons with him and his rich and powerful friends, was “unapologetic” and defiant to the end in his beliefs on men sleeping with girls, according to New York Times reporter James Stewart.

“He said that criminalizing sex with teenage girls was a cultural aberration and that at times in history it was perfectly acceptable,” Stewart reported in the Times on Monday. “He pointed out that homosexuality had long been considered a crime and was still punishable by death in some parts of the world.”

Stewart spoke with Epstein at his Manhattan townhouse in 2018, a year before he reportedly killed himself inside of his New York City jail cell on Saturday.

Stewart also recalled that when he showed up at Epstein’s residence he was greeted by a young girl with blond hair and an Eastern European accent.

“I can’t say how old she was, but my guess would be late teens or perhaps 20. Given Mr. Epstein’s past, this struck me as far too close to the line,” he wrote.

Epstein, 66, was reportedly found hanging in his jail cell this past weekend with a bedsheet wrapped around his neck and secured to the top of a bunk bed. Epstein was being held on multiple child sex trafficking charges after he was denied bail. Prosecutors said he sexually abused young girls between 2002 and 2005 in his New York and Florida residences.

Epstein owned an island near St. Thomas, at which he allegedly sexually abused girls and entertained powerful politicians, members of royal families and wealthy elites.

He pleaded not guilty, and was facing 45 years in prison.

Teh One Who Knocks
08-13-2019, 06:53 PM
https://i.imgur.com/cp389hUl.jpg

Teh One Who Knocks
08-14-2019, 09:50 AM
By Gerren Keith Gaynor | Fox News

Guards at the New York City jail facility where Jeffrey Epstein is said to have killed himself are suspected of falsifying log entries to show they were checking on the alleged sex trafficker and other inmates with greater regularity than was the case, according to a Tuesday report.

Surveillance video reviewed after Epstein’s death shows guards at the Metropolitan Correctional Center did not make some of the checks they claimed to have made in their logs, a source told the Associated Press. The New York Times reported, citing unnamed officials, that the guards fell asleep at some point and did not check on him for up to three hours.

The federal jail workers claimed they were checking on inmates in Epstein’s unit every half hour, but investigators now believe that was not the case. The Justice Department on Tuesday said that two guards assigned to watch Epstein had been placed on administrative leave.

The latest revelation, first reported by CBS News, comes amid growing conspiracy theories surrounding Epstein's death as he awaited trial on sex trafficking and conspiracy charges. Prosecutors said he sexually abused dozens of young girls in his New York and Florida residences between 2002 and 2005, allegations that could have landed him behind bars for 45 years.

The 66-year-old disgraced financier was found hanging in his cell on Saturday after using a bedsheet tied to his bunk. He was later pronounced dead at a hospital.

Many lawmakers and conspiracy theorists alike wonder how he could commit suicide inside the Special Housing Unit at the jail facility. Attorney General William Barr said Monday there were "serious irregularities at this facility that are deeply concerning," and said he was demanding "a thorough investigation.”

Teh One Who Knocks
08-15-2019, 10:09 AM
By Brie Stimson | Fox News

An autopsy on the body of Jeffrey Epstein revealed the convicted sex offender had several broken bones in his neck, including the hyoid bone, according to a report.

The hyoid bone, which is near the Adam’s apple, can be broken in a suicide by hanging -- especially in older people -- but is more common in strangulation murders, The Washington Post reported.

Epstein, 66, was found hanging in his cell in an “apparent suicide” at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in New York City on Saturday where he was being held on sex trafficking charges.

He was placed on suicide watch in July but was removed from it by the end of the month.

Guards at the facility are suspected of falsifying log entries, to make it look like they were checking on Epstein more with more regularity than they were, as surveillance video suggested the checks weren't done as scheduled.

Per protocol, guards were supposed to check on him every 30 minutes, but the video reportedly showed some guards didn't do so for up to three hours, even falling asleep on duty.

The Justice Department on Tuesday said that two guards assigned to watch Epstein had been placed on administrative leave and Attorney General William Barr is demanding a "thorough investigation."

The U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York has vowed to continue the investigation into Epstein and his alleged "recruiter" Ghislaine Maxwell.

The circumstances surrounding Epstein’s death have led to several unsubstantiated conspiracy theories.

Epstein was accused of sexually abusing dozens of underage girls in his New York and Florida residences between 2002 and 2005 and could have faced up to 45 years in prison.

His official cause of death is still pending, The Post reported.

Teh One Who Knocks
08-15-2019, 10:10 AM
Curiouser and curiouser... :-k

Pony
08-15-2019, 10:13 AM
https://i.imgur.com/9weKVb8.jpg

Teh One Who Knocks
08-27-2019, 10:41 AM
By Edmund DeMarche | Fox News

Video footage from at least one camera in the hallway outside the jail cell of alleged sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein is reportedly too flawed to be of any value for investigators looking into his death last month that was has been ruled a suicide.

The Washington Post, citing three people briefed on the matter, reported Monday that it is unclear why the footage from the Metropolitan Correctional Center was determined to be unusable. The report said there is clearer footage taken of the area. It is not clear if the issue with the footage is isolated or an ongoing problem at the facility.

The Aug. 10 suicide of the 66-year-old financier—who had previously spent time under suicide watch—resulted in drastic moves by Attorney General William Barr. The acting director of the Bureau of Prisons was removed from his position and the two guards who were supposed to be watching Epstein have been placed on administrative leave. The warden of the facility has been temporarily reassigned.

Epstein's death stirred online conspiracy theories that questioned how such a high-profile inmate could kill himself in his cell. Barr promised to work to get answers. The FBI and Justice Department’s inspector general’s office are investigating.

Barr has said officials had uncovered "serious irregularities" and was angry that staff members at the federal lockup had failed to "adequately secure this prisoner."

The Post's report called the unusable footage “yet another of the apparent failures” at the facility and called the footage critical to the probe.

The Bureau of Prisons did not immediately respond to an after-hours email from Fox News. The FBI, DOJ and U.S. attorney’s office in Manhattan did not respond to the Post.

Epstein had pleaded not guilty to sex trafficking charges and was held without bail and was accused of sexually abusing women in the early 2000s at mansions in Manhattan and Florida.

At the time of his death, he was preparing through his lawyers to argue in court papers due in September that he could not be prosecuted because he signed a no-prosecution deal with prosecutors a dozen years ago in Florida. Prosecutors in New York said that deal did not prevent the new charges.

Epstein signed it before he pleaded guilty to Florida state charges in 2008, admitting sexual relations with teenage girls under the age of consent.

The Associated Press contributed to this report

Teh One Who Knocks
09-03-2019, 11:30 AM
By RYAN SAAVEDRA - The Daily Wire

https://i.imgur.com/KZezem0l.jpg

The founder of a modeling agency, believed by authorities to possess key information about convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, has now gone missing as law enforcement officials desperately search for his whereabouts.

"Jean-Luc Brunel, 72, has vanished as police seek to ask the Frenchman 'urgent' questions about the pedophile," the Daily Mail reported. "Investigators are making inquiries in Brazil [and] the U.S., and European and French prosecutors are also pursuing claims relating to the financier, who died aged 66 before he could face the latest allegations."

A reported source in Paris told the Daily Mirror that Brunel "is a ghost who has disappeared without a trace."

"The agency boss was searching for new talent in Brazil until the start of this summer," the Daily Mail added. "This month, French prosecutors have started a preliminary inquiry into whether Epstein sexually abused minors from France. They say Brunel is 'uncontactable' because he has no address, internet accounts or social media."

Early last month, the focus shifted from Epstein, who allegedly committed suicide in prison, to British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell, who has been accused of helping arrange Epstein with underage girls.

Authorities believe that Epstein committed suicide on August 10 under a bizarre set of circumstances that have oftentimes exploded into conspiracy theories online.

The Daily Beast first reported in early July that Epstein was "arrested for allegedly sex trafficking dozens of minors in New York and Florida between 2002 and 2005."

Epstein was arrested after a federal judge ripped up a non-prosecution agreement that Epstein reached with federal officials in 2008, when he pled guilty to child prostitution charges and was given what many have said was the deal of a lifetime.

"Epstein shipped a shredder from the U.S. Virgin Islands to his Palm Beach home in July 2008, shortly after reaching a non-prosecution agreement with then-U.S. Attorney Alex Acosta, maritime records show," The Intercept reported this summer. "Then, in March of this year, shortly after a Florida federal judge invalidated that agreement, Epstein shipped a tile and carpet extractor from the Virgin Islands to his Manhattan townhouse, the records show."

Muddy
09-03-2019, 02:51 PM
Ay..! Up yo nose, wit' a rubba hose...!

Teh One Who Knocks
10-30-2019, 01:58 PM
https://i.imgur.com/IDu2DTWl.jpg

Teh One Who Knocks
11-19-2019, 05:57 PM
By Emily Saul and Bruce Golding - The New York Post

https://i.imgur.com/TOY8DnW.jpg

Two federal prison guards were charged Tuesday with falsely claiming to have checked on inmates, including Jeffrey Epstein, in the hours before the notorious pedophile hanged himself in a Lower Manhattan lockup this past summer.

Tova Noel, 31, and Michael Thomas, 41, “repeatedly failed to perform mandated counts of prisoners under their watch” in the Special Housing Unit of the Metropolitan Correctional Center, according to an indictment unsealed in Manhattan federal court.

“Instead, for substantial portions of their shift, Noel and Thomas sat at their desk, browsed the internet and moved around the common area of the SHU,” the 19-page indictment alleges.

Noel and Thomas are each charged with one count of conspiracy. Noel is also charged with two counts of filing false reports related to checks that were supposed to be conducted at 4 p.m. and 10 p.m. Aug. 9, and she and Thomas are both charged with three additional counts related to checks at midnight and at 3 a.m. and 5 a.m. Aug. 10.

Each count carries a maximum sentence of up to five years in prison.

Noel and Thomas were delivering breakfast to inmates when they found Epstein’s body around 6:30 a.m. Aug. 10 after he hanged himself, according to the indictment.

At the time, the multimillionaire financier was awaiting trial on sex-trafficking charges and being held without bail on the orders of a federal judge who said Epstein’s sexual urges appeared to be “uncontrollable.”

Noel and Thomas are expected to be arraigned later Tuesday.

Teh One Who Knocks
12-19-2019, 10:47 AM
By Emily Saul - The New York Post

Surveillance footage recorded inside a Lower Manhattan prison at the time of Jeffrey Epstein’s first apparent suicide attempt has mysteriously gone missing, officials admitted Wednesday.

The footage was recorded outside the millionaire pedophile’s cell at the Metropolitan Correctional Center on July 23, when Epstein apparently tried to hang himself at the lockup.

Epstein was sharing the cell with Nick Tartaglione, a hulking former cop in Westchester County accused of killing four people in a botched drug deal.

Tartaglione’s lawyer had requested that the footage be preserved — but prosecutors admitted in a court hearing Wednesday that the footage has gone missing, the lawyer, Bruce Barket, said.

“I don’t know the details of how it was lost or destroyed or why it wasn’t retained when it should have been,” Barket said.

Barket has maintained Tartaglione came to Epstein’s aide and tried to alert the guards when the perv tried to commit suicide in the cell.

“We want to be sure that all the evidence is preserved to show that Nick behaved appropriately and even admirably that evening,” Barket said.

“We asked for all the video and photographic evidence to be preserved, specifically this surveillance video. Now it’s gone,” he added.

Epstein was treated for neck injuries following the July 23 incident inside the Metropolitan Correctional Center in lower Manhattan, law enforcement officials have said.

Epstein told his lawyers that Tartaglione inflicted the injuries that left him nearly unconscious in his cell last month, a source close to the convicted pedophile’s case told The Post.

Epstein successfully killed himself in the prison weeks later on Aug. 10.

PorkChopSandwiches
12-19-2019, 04:51 PM
Nothing to see here

lost in melb.
12-19-2019, 11:34 PM
Interesting that most mainstream media is steering clear of this one

Teh One Who Knocks
12-20-2019, 12:35 AM
Interesting that most mainstream media is steering clear of this oneYou heard Porky, nothing to see here :hand:

RBP
12-20-2019, 04:37 AM
Interesting that most mainstream media is steering clear of this one

:rofl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMIyDf3gBoY

lost in melb.
12-20-2019, 04:39 AM
:rofl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMIyDf3gBoY

lost in melb.
12-20-2019, 04:41 AM
It can't just be the Clintons that wanted him dead. Every rich sucker that visited the island... he was already a dead man.

RBP
12-20-2019, 05:16 AM
It can't just be the Clintons that wanted him dead. Every rich sucker that visited the island... he was already a dead man.

But interesting that you thought of the Clintons first...

lost in melb.
12-20-2019, 05:43 AM
But interesting that you thought of the Clintons first...

Someone's gotta organize it all :hand:

Teh One Who Knocks
01-07-2020, 04:56 PM
By JOSH SANCHEZ - Coed.com

https://i.imgur.com/87RY1sd.png

There are still plenty of questions surrounding the death of Jeffrey Epstein. Despite the reports that the disgraced billionaire and convicted pedophile committed suicide in his jail cell at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in New York, there are plenty of conspiracy theories — and memes — claiming that Epstein didn’t kill himself.

Now, after a report by 60 Minutes, those conspiracy theories have been reignited.

Dr. Michael Baden, a forensic pathologist, suggests that the evidence does not point towards suicide but instead points towards the financier being murdered. In fact, Epstein had a ballpoint pen and would not have been given the object if he was believed to be suicidal.

Baden pointed to the often referenced fractured hyoid bone as a reason why Epstein’s death may have been murder.

“There were fractures of the left, the right, thyroid cartilage and the left hyoid bone,” Baden said. “I have never seen three fractures like this in a suicidal hanging. Sometimes there’s a fracture of the hyoid bone or a fracture of the thyroid cartilage. Very unusual to have two and not three. And going over— over a thousand jail hangings, suicides in the New York City state prisons over the past 40-50 years, no one had three fractures.”
Baden also questioned the news Epstein allegedly used.

“What I see here is that this noose doesn’t match the ligature furrow mark. It’s wider than this,” Epstein said. “This looks like a clean noose that was never used to compress anybody’s neck. Most hangings — especially free hangings the ligature slides up to beneath the jawbone, the mandible. Here it’s in the middle of the neck.”

There have also been reports that surveillance footage has gone missing, that cameras around his cell were not functioning, and that the on-duty guards did not use the proper protocol, so the questions surrounding his death aren’t going to go away anytime soon.
Just 24 hours prior to the disgraced financier and convicted pedophile being found dead in his Manhattan jail cell, court documents were unsealed that named a bunch of powerful and wealthy men including a prince and multiple politicians. There is also the fact that prison guards did not check on Epstein every 30 minutes on the night of his death despite that being a requirement.

Epstein had also recently been taken off of suicide watch, while his cellmate was transferred in the days prior to his death.

While we wait for answers, Attorney General William Barr has stated that multiple investigations have been launched as the Department of Justice attempts to get to the bottom of how Epstein passed away.

KevinD
01-07-2020, 10:58 PM
I'm still waiting for the unsealed documents to be released.

Pony
01-08-2020, 01:37 AM
I'm still waiting for the unsealed documents to be released.

Pretty sure they will be "accidentally misplaced".

Teh One Who Knocks
01-10-2020, 10:56 AM
By Lia Eustachewich and Tamar Lapin - New York Post

https://i.imgur.com/D9pmU0Fl.jpg
Bill Clinton and Ghislaine Maxwell aboard the "Lolita Express"

It was the president and the pedo.

Photos obtained by The Post on Thursday show former President Bill Clinton posing aboard Jeffrey Epstein’s private jet — dubbed the “Lolita Express” — with the sex fiend’s alleged procuress Ghislaine Maxwell and one of his rape accusers.

The slew of images reveal the former commander in chief’s 2002 trip to Africa with Epstein and a host of celebrities, including accused perv Kevin Spacey and comedian Chris Tucker.

In one photo, Clinton and Maxwell smile at the top of the plane’s stairs, with the ex-president resting his arms on the alleged madame’s shoulder.

Another image shows Clinton with his arm slung around Chauntae Davies, then 22, who has accused Epstein of raping her when she worked as his personal masseuse.

https://i.imgur.com/Brm9DVD.jpg
Bill Clinton and Chauntae Davies

Other images from the trip show Tucker with a set of headphones on, Spacey in front of a table heaped with jewels and Clinton chomping on a cigar.

Davies, now 40, has not accused Clinton, Tucker or Spacey of any wrongdoing on the five-day humanitarian trip, which she says was hosted by Clinton’s foundation.

There’s also no evidence the three famous men knew of the disturbing allegations against Epstein at the time. Davies says the rape did not happen on that trip. However, Davies told The Sun, “It’s clear that Epstein was using this private jet and his wealth to get close to rich and powerful people.

“Looking back at these images now, it raises a lot of questions about why Bill Clinton was using the plane and what perhaps Jeffrey may have been trying to accomplish by having him around,” she told The Sun.

https://i.imgur.com/SxTznDwl.jpg
Bill Clinton on Jeffrey Epstein's private jet

Davies has said she was a young, aspiring masseuse in 2001 when she was introduced to Maxwell by one of her massage teachers and hired on the spot.

A few months later, after a handful of rubdown sessions, Davies said Epstein raped her on his private Caribbean island and then two or three more times. Over the next few years, she continued to work as a masseuse for the financier and continued to have what she described as non-consensual sex with him.

The former president, though, was a “complete gentleman,” she said.

“I thought him to be charming and sweet.”

She said she could hardly believe the trip was real.

“I was going to Africa with the most eclectic group of people imaginable,” Davies recalled. “Everybody cracked jokes at one another. Clinton was chiming in cracking jokes along with us.”

Epstein, 66, died while locked up in federal jail in Manhattan shortly after he was arrested on sex-trafficking charges. His death was ruled a suicide by hanging.

In a previous statement, Clinton denied having knowledge of Epstein’s alleged behavior.

FBD
07-31-2020, 01:31 PM
So the judge orders the rest of the declas for Maxwell's case to happen,

we get shown that multiple young women testified under oath that Bill Clinton = pedo

fake newsweek reports as if the other girls did not testify and its only Guiffre's testimony, lol
https://i.imgur.com/8VAhQFH.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/KabOluG.jpg

FBD
07-31-2020, 05:08 PM
and we always wondered how it was, that The Simpsons "predicted" so much stuff
https://i.imgur.com/XYQoopm.jpg

FBD
07-31-2020, 07:49 PM
rumor has it that Dersh was in the lawchain for the planes somehow and was able to have all the logs with him on it destroyed....

https://twitter.com/AnOpenSecret/status/1289253919277723649

In 1997 @AlanDersh
wrote an oped “Statutory Rape Is an Outdated Concept”

He argued for lowering Age of Consent, and wrote "15 would seem like an appropriate compromise"

KevinD
07-31-2020, 09:38 PM
Who is "JS" and "V" 2 posts above?

FBD
08-01-2020, 11:36 AM
Who is "JS" and "V" 2 posts above?

JS is the lawyer questioning, and V is Victoria Guiffre

KevinD
08-01-2020, 02:22 PM
Gotcha.

FBD
08-04-2020, 05:20 PM
I say "batshit" stuff because I've seen so many tidbits like this one here....and after a while you have this tapestry woven together, when explained improperly sounds tre schizo :razz:

Hillary, Ghislane, NXVIM, and Libya/Syria Arab Spring
https://i.imgur.com/9tMV39G.jpg

there's a lot of stuff when you dig, famalam
https://i.imgur.com/YWKxK42.jpg

lost in melb.
08-05-2020, 01:43 AM

FBD
08-06-2020, 08:13 PM

Lol in same way they run all these foundations to protect kids and shit, use it to pick off the vulnerable...just make sure you have some popcorn ready for when it's time ;)

Teh One Who Knocks
08-07-2020, 02:18 PM
https://i.imgur.com/CceplBxl.jpg

FBD
08-13-2020, 02:07 PM
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/ghislaine-maxwell-taken-suicide-watch-lawyers-claim-mistreatment-prison-officials

Ghislaine Maxwell Taken Off Suicide Watch, Claims Mistreatment Including 'Numerous Body Scans'

Teh One Who Knocks
08-19-2020, 11:06 AM
By Amanda Prestigiacomo - The Daily Wire

https://i.imgur.com/ccatZYcl.jpg

On Tuesday, the Daily Mail released never-before-seen photos of former Democratic President Bill Clinton getting a neck massage from alleged Jeffrey Epstein rape victim Chauntae Davies, then 22 years old, apparently following a night in the so-called “Lolita Express” back in 2002.

The photos, featuring a smiling Clinton, were released on the same day the former president is scheduled to speak at the Democratic National Convention and endorse former VP Joe Biden, a fellow Democrat.

“The images show Clinton dressed in a yellow button-down shirt and beige slacks with his hands resting on his lap, as he leaned back while Davies knelt on a chair behind him for a better angle,” the Daily Mail released. The 22-year-old is rubbing Clinton’s shoulders in the photos.

“Clinton, then 56, had complained of having a stiff neck after falling asleep on Epstein’s infamous private jet, nicknamed The Lolita Express, while on a humanitarian trip with the pedophile to Africa in September of 2002,” the report outlines. “[Alleged madam Ghislaine] Maxwell, who is now in prison on sex trafficking charges, repeatedly encouraged Davies to give Clinton a massage while the group was refueling at a small airport in Portugal after flying in from New York.”

Clinton reportedly asked Davies, “Would you mind giving it a crack?”

As noted by The Daily Wire earlier this month, Davies said during a recent Lifetime documentary titled “Surviving Jeffrey Epstein” that Maxwell recruited and manipulated her. “I genuinely thought that she really did care about me and so it was a giant blow to learn that she was in on all of it,” she said.

It was Maxwell who reportedly insisted Davies massage the former president.

“Although the image looks bizarre, President Clinton was a perfect gentleman during the trip and I saw absolutely no foul play involving him,” Davies said, according to the outlet.

The massage, according to the Epstein accuser, happened when “we had a stop-over for the jet to refuel and while we were in the terminal the ex-President was complaining of stiffness from falling asleep in his chair.”

“Ghislaine chimed in to be funny and said that I could give him a massage,” Davies said. “Everyone had a little chuckle but Ghislaine in her prim British accent insisted and said I was good. The President then asked me ‘would you mind giving it a crack.'”
Last July, Clinton released a statement via a spokesperson addressing his ties to Epstein and denying any knowledge of abuse.

“President Clinton knows nothing about the terrible crimes Jeffrey Epstein pleaded guilty to in Florida some years ago or those with which he has been recently charged in New York,” the statement said, adding, “In 2002 and 2003, President Clinton took a total of four trips on Jeffrey Epstein’s airplane: one to Europe, one to Asia, and two to Africa, which included stops in connection with the work of the Clinton Foundation.”

As noted by The Hill, “Flight logs from convicted sex offender Epstein’s private jet published by Gawker in 2015 put Clinton on the plane more than a dozen times.”

FBD
08-19-2020, 12:18 PM
28 is definitely more than a dozen :lol:

FBD
08-23-2020, 04:28 PM
ffs I cant wait until all of the pedos are swinging from ropes or chemically castrated in jail

https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/something-is-terribly-wrong-with-the-childrens-clothing-line-caroline-bosmans/

FBD
08-25-2020, 05:41 PM
get this bullshit out of here, you're not convincing anyone

https://i.imgur.com/QREuAJA.jpg

PorkChopSandwiches
08-25-2020, 05:52 PM
You dont think its a mental issue?

FBD
08-25-2020, 06:09 PM
You dont think its a mental issue?

the primary mental issue is sociopathy in the more high profile of these cases. I'm sure there's cases that qualify as mental health related, I'm not saying all cases are people like ed buck or kevin spacey or don henley where the perversion is fed by the combination of opportunity and cover for it should anything go wrong. but this is the epstein thread, so...

speaking of which, to what extent are you guys aware of
-NXVIM
-Allison Mack's role in it
-NXVIM's connections to Epstein/Maxwell
-connection to clintons/donations
-Stormy Daniels' NXVIM brand that she says is just a surgery scar...that is shaped like the mack/raniere brand...

FBD
09-05-2020, 05:18 PM

https://twitter.com/LLinWood/status/1302092250017665025

FBD
09-08-2020, 08:03 PM
wait until people know the truth about Mueller

https://i.imgur.com/TomGjDc.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/KYG9Fsl.png

FBD
09-09-2020, 03:35 PM
:dance:

Maxwell STILL hasn't posted to reddit
In case any of you had any doubt.
https://www.reddit.com/user/maxwellhill
Rundown
>Posts nearly every day for 14 years up until Ghislaine Maxwell's arrest
>Gaps in posting line up with Maxwell's mother's death (https://i.imgur.com/VhjejBw.png) and the Kleiner Perkins party (https://i.imgur.com/VCzoTeK.jpg) where Ellen K. Pao reported seeing Maxwell
>Goes around correcting the age of consent in various countries (https://i.imgur.com/J0Rzy9Y.png) (https://i.imgur.com/4fTt6D0.png)
>Posts articles about why we should legalise child exploitation material (https://i.imgur.com/d8FsqFi.png)
>Gripes about *over-zealous* child protection laws (https://i.imgur.com/shpb2XM.jpg)
>Here's a scrape of their deleted/removed comments: https://pastebin.com/KTGDxDBZ

FBD
09-17-2020, 07:28 PM
https://qanon.pub/data/media/d82838bfb49f3a256b0be69bd6bc4a7f656a7fdfdc4be4df8e 7dfc1a5af4e892.jpg

https://qanon.pub/data/media/ab963c3771ca2f592a9af8e4369a9fb38d208b8b07610c5cf6 cf289fac0ba691.jpg

https://qanon.pub/data/media/c67b42184eb54efecec28f92118b9cfa6d04368159af1a3823 c460aafb9d5e76.jpg

(Q posts Mickey Alexa Amazon Clock ticking down 10, 9, 8....appears to end next friday)

FBD
09-21-2020, 02:34 PM
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/passengers-epsteins-flight-logs-named-22714180

https://i.imgur.com/QS6HEan.png

FBD
09-22-2020, 07:17 PM
https://twitter.com/JohnBasham/status/1308431207642869768

FBD
10-01-2020, 10:19 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_GchRndOKw&ab [Embed]

He enhanced it using Video Enhance AI, you can clearly see the whole thing it's CGI.

Either a psyop or part of a documentary/video that got leaked.

Muddy
10-01-2020, 10:30 PM
I don't get it.

FBD
10-02-2020, 04:30 PM
I don't get it.

someone did up a fake video, news at 11

FBD
10-21-2020, 11:50 AM
more fun coming friday?

https://i.imgur.com/NQnhv4F.png

"Counsel may proceed with filing the rele3vant documents to the public docket"
(with some prior redactions)

FBD
10-22-2020, 12:30 PM
https://twitter.com/VRSVirginia/status/1319071346282778624
Dearest Virginia -
We stand with you.
Now and always.
Find peace through prayer.
Never give up the good fight.
God bless you.
Q

Its coming
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-people-ghislaine-maxwell/documents-in-ghislaine-maxwell-criminal-case-expected-to-be-released-by-thursday-idUSKBN27530O

https://qanon.pub/data/media/441f47a33a0607f8a2fe8afc8736948e24ad4ac6b6ca6a04d1 72d340a8b530ff.jpg

https://qanon.pub/data/media/4d9d8a757016327035366b15347c421bf7aa42e77c8967e385 db2d4cc6d7c980.jpg

mother = gloria vanderbuilt, didnt cooper's brother "die young"
https://qanon.pub/data/media/bc8485924e8f49da7937941dd866ca090b38c4ac674a38b8dc b94afdfaf31de5.jpg

FBD
10-22-2020, 01:16 PM
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/7274479-Maxwell-Deposition-2016.html

lost in melb.
10-22-2020, 01:22 PM
Its coming
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-people-ghislaine-maxwell/documents-in-ghislaine-maxwell-criminal-case-expected-to-be-released-by-thursday-idUSKBN27530O

https://qanon.pub/data/media/441f47a33a0607f8a2fe8afc8736948e24ad4ac6b6ca6a04d1 72d340a8b530ff.jpg

https://qanon.pub/data/media/4d9d8a757016327035366b15347c421bf7aa42e77c8967e385 db2d4cc6d7c980.jpg

mother = gloria vanderbuilt, didnt cooper's brother "die young"
https://qanon.pub/data/media/bc8485924e8f49da7937941dd866ca090b38c4ac674a38b8dc b94afdfaf31de5.jpg

This is precisely what people with schizophrenia do all day long. They see deeper, hidden ( and often dark) meaning in everything.

Good that these poor souls can find an outlet to share.

FBD
10-22-2020, 01:30 PM
This is precisely what people with schizophrenia do all day long. They see deeper, hidden ( and often dark) meaning in everything.

Good that these poor souls can find an outlet to share.

:lol: your worldview on these matters is going byebye soon, brotha. we're here for you if you need assistance coping with the horrors of actual reality.

FBD
10-26-2020, 12:02 PM
https://i.imgur.com/KwsDcGZ.png

FBD
11-01-2020, 04:15 PM
So the Seneca lake sub port was closed down or otherwise "stopped being used" at the end of the cold war...

Hunter's got Seneca shit all over, even the business name through which they were doing some percentage of their fraud, Rosemont Seneca

Now who do we know that drives submarines (Ghislane)

= this was a trafficking route to Epstein's Island, and the Bidens' Water Island right around the corner.

Now what do you think Ghislane meant when testifying and they asked her where she was a citizen of, and amongst her replies was Terra Mar, and nobody in there batted and eye and said what the hell is Terra Mar and how can you be a citizen thereof? (which is somewhat rhetorical, because membership to Terra Mar comes with some hefty contribution amounts...how it exactly became some sort of sovereign place, is something for the reader to consider...)

do you think they really built a special submersible, something you could drive small things onto, just for Stephen Hawking :ahoy: you could also make some containerized deliveries with that shit, too

FBD
11-30-2020, 01:54 PM
https://i.imgur.com/oLM1fbO.jpg

Teh One Who Knocks
11-30-2020, 06:33 PM
https://i.imgur.com/cf9ED5b.jpg

FBD
12-18-2020, 11:01 AM
:bananadance:

==JEFFERY EPSTEIN'S UNREDACTED BLACKBOOK AND FLIGHT LOGS HAVE BEEN RELEASED IN FULL==
THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Original Article:
"BUCKLE UP, DEEP STATE–WE’RE PUBLISHING EPSTEIN’S BLACK BOOK AND LOLITA EXPRESS FLIGHT LOGS"
>https://archive.is/KDwPn https://richardsonpost.com/howellwoltz/19626/suicide-is-painless-especially-for-jeffrey-epsteins-buddies/

LINK TO SITE THEY ARE HOSTED ON:
>https://www.howellwoltz.com/epstein-log-and-black-book.htm

DIRECT LINK TO PDFS:
>https://www.howellwoltz.com/uploads/1/7/0/4/17044718/black_book.pdf
>https://www.howellwoltz.com/uploads/1/7/0/4/17044718/flight_logs.pdf

https://i.imgur.com/xEzpPwT.png

we've had portions of the blackbook leaked but never the entire thing

THE FLIGHT LOGS HAVE INFORMATION ON ALL FLIGHTS FROM 1997 TO 2015 - THIS IS BIG KIT AND KABOODLE FRENS! THESE ARE THE FLIGHT LOGS SUBPOENAD BY THE VIRGIN ISLANDS

What were
>Chris Tucker
>Bill Clinton
>Kevin Spacey
>Jeffery Epstein
All doing on a flight to Nigeria together?

THE WORD "CLINTON" APPEARS 75 TIMES IN EPSTEINS FLIGHT LOGS!

--------------------------------------------------------------

https://i.imgur.com/sHGIWnV.png
Brunel has been accused by Virginia Giuffre of sexually trafficking girls for Epstein. Giuffre claimed in a 2015 affidavit that Epstein bragged to her that he had “slept with over 1,000 of Brunel’s girls.”[4] Brunel responded by denying involvement in any illegal activities with Epstein, saying "I strongly deny having committed any illicit act or any wrongdoing in the course of my work as a scouter or model agencies manager." From 1998 to 2005, Brunel was listed as a passenger in flight logs for Epstein's private plane on 25 trips.[5] He was also a regular visitor to the jail where Epstein was held in 2008, with at least 70 recorded visits.[6]

https://i.imgur.com/FwGwJJL.png

and a reminder for the propagandized

https://i.imgur.com/doNgHaA.jpg

FBD
12-18-2020, 11:18 AM
Brunel's Ghislane...or would she equate more to Rachel Chandler?

https://i.imgur.com/cjIieOr.png

https://www.instagram.com/suelynmedeiros/
https://archive.is/txvfo

FBD
12-29-2020, 01:42 PM
https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ny-efrain-reyes-jeffrey-epstein-mcc-20201228-wqmo7p4wefeltlultaaddf3gkq-story.html?outputType=amp&__twitter_impression=true

Epstein's last cellmate, dead

FBD
01-26-2021, 04:24 PM
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/leon-black-steps-down-apollo-ceo-after-review-jeffrey-epstein-ties

Leon Black Steps Down As Apollo CEO After Review Finds He Paid Jeffrey Epstein $158 Million

Leon Black will step down as CEO of Apollo Global Management, the giant private equity company he founded in 1990 and built into a $433 billion financial powerhouse that has become a big lender to corporate America. The announcement came as Apollo revealed the conclusion of a review by law firm Dechert into Black’s relationship with the late paedophile Jeffrey Epstein, which reportedly "cleared" Black and Apollo of any "involvement in criminal activities" with Epstein.

“I have advised the Apollo board that I will retire as C.E.O. on or before my 70th birthday in July and remain as chairman,” Black said in a statement.

Over the past year and a half, Apollo CEO and founder Leon Black had been caught in a web of allegations that he was "too close" to suicided and disgraced pedophile Jeffrey Epstein after it emerged Black had paid Epstein $158 million after he was released from jail. And while Black published a letter in which he admitted that "it was a terrilble mistake" to associated with Epstein and "like many people I respected, I decided to give Epstein a second chance," Black said last October, it wasn't nearly enough as some asset managers froze their new capital allocations to Apollo. It eventually prompted Apollo to hire Dechert to conduct an "independent review" of Black's dealings with Epstein to clear Black's - and Apollo's - name.

Well, today after the close, Apollo said the Conflicts Committee completed its independent review of Black’s previous professional relationship with Jeffrey Epstein and publicly released the report which found no evidence that Mr. Black was involved in the criminal activities of the late Epstein, who was indicted in 2019 on federal sex-trafficking charges involving underage girls.

FBD
02-11-2021, 09:17 PM
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08TGBGGF8

https://themonticellonews.com/john-david-card-p17339-64.htm

https://www.smithandsonsfuneralhomemonticello.com/obituary/john-card

DoD must just be a coincidence ;)

FBD
02-12-2021, 02:03 PM
Genovese crime family member Johnny Lange Interview

this was before everyone Epstein was a bigger story, feb 2018...(they contend that but I dont recall when "people" started to know about epstein)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFV2eCN2xrY&ab_channel=JohnnyLange

look at how fkn hard he's smoking that cig...he's smoking it like its his last fkn interview

"The Mafia only exists because the government lets it........this government exists only because the Mafia protects it....."

"that's the two things that surprised me the most - its all right fuckin there on the internet for everyone to see....you dont want to believe me, fine, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you too (pointing around the room) its all right fuckin there, its not a secret anymore....and the other fuckin surprise is that nobody does a fuckin thing about it...nobody does anything about anybody that does anything corrupt, whether its the government or hollywood or the priests"

damn these guys all over ct

talks about trump not paying motherfuckers (from what I've been able to tell on that front, if someone didnt do a good enough job, then Trump stiffed 'em)

"the clintons and the bushes, they've been in bed since....rose? law firm"

talks about what they did in haiti

"there's corruption in the government, and the higher you go...." /absolute double turbo drag off of cig

says 80% of all refs in professional sports are on the take, and the other 20% dont matter because they're on the same field

those team owners are on the take like you wouldnt believe, arranging wins even

(when he was little after having stabbed a kid with scissors) "you've got to be careful, you dont want to become a serial killer.....we dont got to serial killers in the family. we've got regular killers..." (that's his dad telling him this)

interesting, he says there's 2 made man ceremonies 1:12:30....and the second ceremony might shock you a bit in the change in symbology

yep, if you're gonna watch this and dont want to watch the whole thing, start right around here :lol:

he had to kill his best friend because he fucked up with money

interview ends....he says wait, the main thing I came here to say....and they set the cameras back up...

"the main thing I wanted to say is that the biggest way the mafia makes money, is child sex trafficking....and that's what I found out.....when I was made, the second time"

"the main thing that fucked me up...was knowing that people at that level....were all okay with it"

"you dont know how high up this goes....but its high up...and its not just the mafia that's running it...its politicians, high up....names you'd know...the vatican, people already kinda know about that...and Hollywood, people are about to know about that..."

admits to fucking a 15 year old and after she said to him do you like fucking that 15 year old pussy, that's about when he looked himself in the eyes in the mirror and said to himself you are the biggest piece of shit in existence

he musta smoked almost that entire pack in the ~4 hours it took them to do all of this

FBD
02-14-2021, 07:04 PM
the first made man ceremony, they had you pick a card of a saint, cut your finger and bleed on it, and then you take your oath holding the burning card...

well....the second made man ceremony, you dont get to choose your card. you get a lucifer card, and they cut the inside of your lip - nobody sees that one. then you have to kiss the card to get your blood on it, and they clue you in that there's not 5 families, there's one family, and there's 1 head of that family. I'll let you guess who the head is that must be obeyed. talks about a schiszm in the vatican back in 63 after they murdered jfk, these bunch of folks think god's right hand man got a bad rap in history...

maybe Archbishop Vigano's letters to Trump make a little more sense in this context....and so might that chapel sending out white smoke (the we picked a new pope smoke) back in October iirc...

https://www.ncronline.org/news/parish/priests-parishes-share-vigan-s-letter-trump

In that letter, sent June 6, Viganó, the former papal nuncio to the U.S, claimed that he and Trump were united in a cosmic battle between the forces of good and evil.

For the Raffertys, seeing their parish share the writing of an Italian archbishop who had previously called for Pope Francis' resignation, left them "disinclined to participate in a parish that promotes this kind of stuff," Steven Rafferty told NCR.

"I'm usually pretty quiet," he said. "This is the first time I've taken a stand. The Viganò thing is just unreal and out of control."

Although Rafferty tries to stay informed about church news, many fellow parishioners rely on what they hear from the parish to shape their understanding of church life on both a local and global level, he said. Viganò "does not deserve our time," Rafferty said. "He's undermining church authority and the pope, and it disturbs me very much."

Rafferty's story is not an outlier. Across the country, priests have used their homilies, bulletins and parish social media to promote Viganò, who since issuing an 11-page testimonial manifesto against Francis in August 2018 has been heralded by many right-wing Catholics as leading the resistance to Francis' papacy.

When, on June 10, Trump tweeted out Viganò's letter (originally published on the right-wing website LifeSiteNews) to his 82 million followers, along with his praise of the archbishop, he helped to dramatically increase its reach, along with Viganò's profile.
Embedded rich media on Twitter

While many mainstream Catholics have dismissed the former Vatican diplomat, who has written of Masonic conspiracy theories and fueled suspicions of the deep state, some Catholic observers worry about a normalizing effect when parish priests promote radicalized individuals such as Viganò to everyday Catholics in the pews who are unattuned to inside church baseball.

lost in melb.
02-15-2021, 05:42 AM
Do you even read - or understand - this stuff yourself, FBD?

FBD
02-15-2021, 01:07 PM
Do you even read - or understand - this stuff yourself, FBD?

there's a few ways one can take the word understanding here...yes I read all that stuff....understand? as much as possible given the incomplete % of information I've come across over the years. some of it ties into spiritual energy matters and relative spiritual capacitors as it were, how they are fed and maintained....this battle is much older than most people realize - but folks who dont believe in spiritual stuff or energymatters may find this to be fantastically insane its far enough outside of their realm of experience :lol:

FBD
02-20-2021, 04:44 PM
:rofl: argentinians...they made an Epstein Island video game :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-_Yr_4Jtgk&t

FBD
03-18-2021, 07:45 PM
lin wood from a little while back
https://i.imgur.com/RiXhVFu.jpg

FBD
03-20-2021, 03:03 PM
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/bill-gates-does-reddit-ama-ignores-questions-about-meetings-jeffrey-epstein

Bill Gates Does Reddit AMA, Dodges Questions About Meetings With Jeffrey Epstein

FBD
03-22-2021, 03:34 PM
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13514117/peter-nygard-girlfriends-abortions-foetuses-sge-stem-cell-research/

>In “Predator King: Peter Nygard’s Dark Life of Rape, Drugs and Blackmail” Cronin - who also probed Jeffrey Epstein - she claims Nygard had an obsession with staying young.
>The tycoon allegedly ended up establishing his stem cell research company on the island of St. Kitts, near his home in the Bahamas.
>Cronin alleges the purpose was use aborted foetuses from his pregnant girlfriends to provide him with fresh stem cells.
>“I may be the only person in the world who has my own embryos growing in a petri dish,” he said.
>An ex-girlfriends, Suelyn Medeiros, wrote in a 2014 memoir about a trip she took with Nygard to Ukraine, where he was having stem cell research done.
>“He asked, ‘Suelyn, do you know what the best stem cells are?’” she wrote, to which she replied “embryos”.
>“Correct! If you got pregnant and had an abortion, we could use those embryonic cells and have a life’s supply for all of us: you, your mother and me. A lot of people are doing it,” he replied.

FBD
03-26-2021, 03:14 PM
Art in Embassies program used to avoid shipping checkpoints at ports

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ppV7axR2ccET/

look at some of the people involved, fuck
marina abramovic
tony podesta
hillary
Alefantis
state dept official(s)

and they brag about their cargo being able to go anywhere in the world and be kept from prying eyes

FBD
03-31-2021, 05:52 PM
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article250316759.html

A lawsuit names Jeffrey Epstein, Maxwell and alleges actions sinister even by his standards

In early 2008, as financier Jeffrey Epstein’s lawyers were waging what would become a successful campaign to get the Justice Department to drop its sex trafficking case against their client, Epstein and his purported madam, Ghislaine Maxwell, were allegedly raping a 26-year-old South Florida real estate broker who claims in a lawsuit filed last week that Epstein trafficked her to other men, including a local judge.

The story stands out among a number of civil claims that have been filed in recent months against the late financier’s estate and his co-executors, Darren Indyke and Richard Kahn. While most of the allegations involving Epstein and his associates follow a similar pattern involving how victims were recruited and abused, the case filed March 22 involves allegations far more sinister than others.

The woman, who is identified only as “Jane Doe,” claims that Epstein and Maxwell repeatedly raped her in front of her 8-year-old son at a hotel in Naples, Florida, in early 2008; that they trafficked her to have sex with a number of other men, including an unnamed local judge; and that Epstein forced her to undergo vaginal surgery so that he could market her as a virgin to one of their “high-profile” clients.

She is represented by two teams of lawyers, one from the New York law firm Phillips & Paolicelli; and the other Coffey Burlington, based in Miami, whose founding partner, Kendall Coffey, is a former U.S. attorney in Miami.

Indyke and Kahn’s lawyers did not respond to requests for comment, nor did Maxwell’s longtime attorney, Laura Menninger.

A video conference on the case is scheduled for 1 p.m. Thursday before a federal judge in Fort Lauderdale.

FBD
05-22-2021, 12:05 PM
https://i.imgur.com/txL9LEj.jpg

FBD
05-26-2021, 04:16 PM
https://i.imgur.com/4jWXlnG.png

:-k

https:// news.microsoft.com/1999/12/16/microsoft-introduces-ask-maxwell-an-automated-support-assistant-designed-to-find-answers-for-consumers-quickly/

https://i.imgur.com/S4rZHej.jpg

https://unlimitedhangout.com/2019/07/investigative-series/hidden-in-plain-sight-the-shocking-origins-of-the-jeffrey-epstein-case/

Whitney Webb the shocking origins of the epstein case

"Maxwell jokes about persuading Bill Gates to make a personal investment in the business."

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2000/oct/08/theobserver.observerbusiness

https://i.imgur.com/JbjajT7.jpg

PorkChopSandwiches
05-27-2021, 03:43 PM
https://i.redd.it/ludoe769qn171.png

FBD
06-08-2021, 08:40 PM
rumors more footage from the island coming

https://www.bitchute.com/video/2X1dRmMAFg2l/

FBD
06-23-2021, 11:45 PM
of course things just had to get more interesting :dance:

https://i.imgur.com/I5kBdHx.png

https://i.imgur.com/9p0XcVG.png

Interview with Keith Woods last year about fucking Epstein

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0-dFkze8doU

https://i.imgur.com/hdR5uCL.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/qQIyjJx.png

FBD
06-24-2021, 01:09 PM
https://i.imgur.com/VTggt42.png

https://i.imgur.com/1TlPBbs.jpg

21 hours ago
(Edited)

It seems we are already living in the old Soviet Union...

Welcome to the USSA.

John McAfee, sorry to say but, he was a con-artist who, with CIA money & using Russian hackers in Ukraine, created software virus in order to sell his antivirus package.

John McAfee knew too much about the corruption in the US gov cause he just to be part of that corruption (CIA)

John McAfee: I Could Bring Down the US Government
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJWbg7YLWZA

John McAfee on cyber espionage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLyqGe6txL0

FBD
06-25-2021, 02:10 PM
the schizo is great on this one, I love it :lol: prime entertainments. anyone who knows anything "for sure" at this point is delusional.

https://i.imgur.com/En61rhY.png

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/1141747639291207681

https://britbonglogpost.com/ ---> https://archive.is/ZvHOB

https://i.imgur.com/eY4YGMb.png

https://i.imgur.com/U7qJWAN.png

archive of mcaffee's tweets
https://ia801506.us.archive.org/19/items/johnmcafee/tweets.txt

FBD
07-07-2021, 02:25 PM
https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/of8lfq/tony_podesta_and_james_alefantis_of_pizzagate/
https://archive.is/KIaGp

Tony Podesta and James Alefantis of Pizzagate potentially linked to online collector of pedophile stories/someone connected to it.

TL;DR - they all hang out and party together, travel together, fans of each other on social medias

FBD
07-07-2021, 02:40 PM
I have to say perhaps the most unnerving part is that these people have infiltrated many child advocacy groups and use those positions to prey on the already more than vulnerable

https://i.imgur.com/19OtneQ.png

https://i.imgur.com/ixJ4ACA.jpg

FBD
11-13-2023, 05:16 PM
I imagine the people would freak if they knew how many "help the children" foundations are "fuck the children" foundations
https://i.imgur.com/JWR3eiW.jpg

FBD
01-04-2024, 05:01 PM
damn, Bibi gettin desperate

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and former prime minister Ehud Barak intensified their rivalry on Sunday with below the belt attacks, including Netanyahu accusing Barak of connections to alleged pedophile and sex-trafficker Jeffrey Epstein.

https://m.jpost.com/Breaking-News/Netanyahu-Barak-is-a-fringe-candidate-with-no-chance-594840

ref

Ehud Barak, head of the Israeli Democratic Party, was caught on camera entering the Manhattan townhouse of Jeffery Epstein with his face hidden, on the same day that a large group of women were seen entering the sex offender's home, the New YorkDaily Newsreported Tuesday.

https://m.jpost.com/Israel-News/Released-photos-show-Barak-four-women-entering-Epstein-house-report-595887

FBD
01-05-2024, 07:14 PM
more or less the big issue here
https://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1704415205954697.webm
(link since webm tags arent displaying this as a webm)
https://i.imgur.com/o1g9ZeR.png
https://i.imgur.com/vfJX49C.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/XvfEemU.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/T2PtPto.png

Were the Pulitzer not a pozzed award, Whitney Webb should be awarded with one
this is an underlying...issue
the Talmud is the most racist piece of literature ever written by human hands

https://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1704403440338624.webm

FBD
01-06-2024, 04:36 PM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12932491/hillary-clinton-bill-epstein-documents-finance-ghislaine-maxwell.html

https://i.imgur.com/8yBDTst.jpg

I wonder at what point they take the internet down :lol:

Does anyone NOT know the Clinton Foundation was a money laundering op for this?

FBD
01-09-2024, 03:37 PM
slowly coming together

https://i.imgur.com/gj6kKJM.png

FBD
01-11-2024, 03:55 PM
sometimes you forget about these golden tidbits that show you what's really going on :lol:

https://i.imgur.com/gmu6Jkb.png

FBD
01-16-2024, 02:31 PM
Always remember Epstein when you think of the World Economic Forum

between 1995 and 2008, Jeffrey Epstein attended the WEF in Davos, Switzerland on at least seven occasions and he was even listed as a "Global Leader for Tomorrow" by the WEF in 2002.

whod'a thunk that these threads all tie into one another, eh? :razz:

https://i.imgur.com/lL07aWh.jpg

You need to first understand that the old books from the 50s that I learned from taught that Fascism was control by Corporations
Thusly educationtards have been globohomo-programmed to think that Fascism is not really that and also it MUST necessarily be Nationalist.
This precludes anyone from discovering that International Fascism is Banksterism
Control by the Banking Corporations and their assorted tentacles
The WEF is the public facing control mouthpiece for Earth-Rule by Banking Corporations

FBD
01-24-2024, 03:57 PM
:popcorn:

https://twitter.com/ShadowofEzra/status/1749851462341902538
since they will probably blast that twitter post
https://archive.is/V8aB3

https://i.imgur.com/Wv6suyK.png

this has the potential to bring down the redshart central banking edifice

all this fuckery is tied together, as is continually revealed

FBD
01-24-2024, 04:35 PM
https://i.imgur.com/GQCeraQ.png

FBD
01-26-2024, 07:06 PM
https://i.imgur.com/U8vTygy.mp4

FBD
01-28-2024, 03:53 PM
vince mcmahon & brock lesnar joining tha party

https://i.imgur.com/2qm9uGL.jpeg

lost in melb.
01-29-2024, 10:22 AM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQaK5jPYdHvLL0pVQnNskpp_vZWNxdou UEs7Q&usqp=CAU

lost in melb.
01-29-2024, 10:23 AM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDjElvM2zxtQcqSDCVni-T2LHJTdJztzVq9A&usqp=CAU

:bwaha:

FBD
01-29-2024, 11:41 AM
making it like he wouldnt have been in jail for it already :lol:

reminder that the moment the MSM fell completely out of love with Wikileaks and Julian Assange was when Megyn Kelly asked him on air

"So what's the first on Trump?"

and Assange replied

"That's the funny part, there is none"

MSM hated Julian ever since :razz:

I applaud your continued efforts in the continuing face of wrong tho :D

FBD
01-29-2024, 05:51 PM
millstones around the necks of each who are guilty

https://i.imgur.com/x3MqV9V.gif

lost in melb.
01-29-2024, 11:59 PM
Lol, that's pathetic and juvenile. All you can come up with in the Epstein thread??

This is not mine:

Here is the original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7Ntg58uKvc&

Jason and his kids are right in a middle of an welcoming event in Hawaii. There was a Hawaiian dance that was presented for their arrival and there are media around them. Jason and his kids will do the Haka after the Hawaiian dance so he hugs them close and tries to calm down both his kids by rubbing the center of their chest. Jason was emotional while watching the ceremony and he was also distracted because he is talking to a guy instructing them about the Haka dance. Her daughter grabs his fathers arms and asks a question. That's all.

lost in melb.
01-30-2024, 12:02 AM
Back on topic:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-nTQV49rkRzrgp_ZZnDTusU-7giWWdjGd2w&usqp=CAU

FBD
01-30-2024, 12:22 PM
Lol, that's pathetic and juvenile. All you can come up with in the Epstein thread??

This is not mine:
Jason and his kids are right in a middle of an welcoming event in Hawaii. There was a Hawaiian dance that was presented for their arrival and there are media around them. Jason and his kids will do the Haka after the Hawaiian dance so he hugs them close and tries to calm down both his kids by rubbing the center of their chest. Jason was emotional while watching the ceremony and he was also distracted because he is talking to a guy instructing them about the Haka dance. Her daughter grabs his fathers arms and asks a question. That's all.

bro if you want to excuse this sick pedo running his fingertips across his daughters fucking nipple, you're willing to excuse far too much

this shit is institutionalized

yeah it really looks like he's trying to calm his daughter down when she turns quickly the moment his fingertip goes across her nipple and his face goes oh shit I'm on camera

you're a good guy, dont discard that by being a pedo apologist

reminder this is not the first, or second time he's been caught doing this to his daughter

FBD
01-30-2024, 12:23 PM
Back on topic:

yawn, get some better material

we all know Trump would have gone in the clink faster than you can say rumplestiltsken if he were guilty of pretty much fkn anything at all

but as each attack is fake, each attack fails miserably

lost in melb.
01-31-2024, 02:15 AM
Perhaps you and your pervy friends need to stop sexualising children. Lol

FBD
01-31-2024, 12:37 PM
Perhaps you and your pervy friends need to stop sexualising children. Lol

death to all pedos, no exceptions

lost in melb.
02-04-2024, 05:28 AM
death to all pedos, no exceptions

Editing footage... zooming, cutting and speeding up etc to make something look sexual is sexualizing. Why are you and your pervy friends sexualising children?

lost in melb.
02-04-2024, 05:31 AM
Lol....of course

Jason Momoa publicly endorsed Joe Biden during the 2020 US election, sharing videos that he helped make which slam the Trump Presidency, condemning his leadership and the racism and police brutality that minorities experienced under the Trump administration. Back in 2017, he also very publicly opposed the Dakota Access Pipeline.

FBD
02-04-2024, 01:55 PM
Editing footage... zooming, cutting and speeding up etc to make something look sexual is sexualizing. Why are you and your pervy friends sexualising children?
so you're saying its the cameraman's fault he brushed her nipple and she pulled away uncomfortably....gotcha

and people like me are bad for pointing out children getting molested, this is our problem somehow and not...

I think we can insert the Half Baked line here

you have smoked yourself retarded

Lol....of course

Jason Momoa publicly endorsed Joe Biden during the 2020 US election, sharing videos that he helped make which slam the Trump Presidency, condemning his leadership and the racism and police brutality that minorities experienced under the Trump administration. Back in 2017, he also very publicly opposed the Dakota Access Pipeline.

yes, clown operatives do as they are told and support who they are told, just like tay tay once globohomo bought the rights to her music

lost in melb.
02-05-2024, 12:51 PM
You know, it's amazing. I was thinking to mention Taylor Swift and there we go. Example number three of maga cancel culture and some more fine editing at work.

FBD
02-05-2024, 01:00 PM
You know, it's amazing. I was thinking to mention Taylor Swift and there we go. Example number three of maga cancel culture and some more fine editing at work.

Sorry bro I'm going to have to blow this bullshit out of the water also. Once again, these "craaaaaaaaazy" things I mention are coming straight from the mouths of globalist traitors who subtly telegraph everything and only those who pay attention seem to notice it. Those who dont notice and refuse to notice tend to say nah that's crazy based on the good ol appeal to incredulity fallacy that works so well in plenty of other places.

https://twitter.com/MikeBenzCyber/status/1744633598408319432

Watch the incredible moment that a rep from the Pentagon's psychological operations research firm pitched NATO's military psyops center on turning Taylor Swift into an asset for the Western military alliance to stop "disinformation" on the Internet.

This literally happened roughly coincident with globalists coming to own the rights to her shit. But I'm sure that's PURE coincidence, right? ;) "That cant happen" :lol: Sorry bro it can and it does!

lost in melb.
02-05-2024, 01:25 PM
Check out the movie Oppenheimer and what Oppenheimer whispered to Einstein on the lake. Qanon and it's ilk is Rear Admiral Lewis Strauss.

FBD
02-05-2024, 01:32 PM
:lol: get btfo, change the subject, get btfo, change the subject

commendable persistence of denial :razz: dont you think it would be easier to just accept the truth of these matters? :lol:

lost in melb.
02-05-2024, 01:53 PM
:lol: get btfo, change the subject, get btfo, change the subject

commendable persistence of denial :razz: dont you think it would be easier to just accept the truth of these matters? :lol:

Actually if you knew what I was talking about, you'd see its absolute relevance to everything that you post.

It's really about existing at different levels of consciousness. Elites run the world and you imagine what they might be thinking and doing. But really, you have no idea, are inferior and you'll never be able to join their world. Not in this reincarnation, and if you're not careful not for a long time. It is inaccessible to you, not just intellectually but at the actual level of existence itself.

It's an eon old game and your mistake is being greedy, not knowing your place and making the best of that. Your Dharma. We have the internet, social media and memes to thank for that. It is Kali-Yuga after all.

The mistake of the elites is they have forgotten to look after the little people. They will pay for that as well, but nevertheless their evolution will remain on a higher plane.

FBD
02-05-2024, 02:16 PM
Actually if you knew what I was talking about, you'd see its absolute relevance to everything that you post.

It's really about existing at different levels of consciousness. Elites run the world and you imagine what they might be thinking and doing. But really, you have no idea, are inferior and you'll never be able to join their world. Not in this reincarnation, and if you're not careful not for a long time. It is inaccessible to you, not just intellectually but at the actual level of existence itself.

It's an eon old game and your mistake is being greedy, not knowing your place and making the best of that. Your Dharma. We have the internet, social media and memes to thank for that. It is Kali-Yuga after all.

The mistake of the elites is they have forgotten to look after the little people. They will pay for that as well, but nevertheless their evolution will remain on a higher plane.

lol you stole my line

as I've told you numerous times, I'm not simply imagining what these people have planned. they've been issuing policy papers over and over for the past 40-50 years on all of this stuff. or 100+ if you want to go back and read the Kalergi plan that told you they were planning on muttifying Europe well over 100 years ago.

read that again: EVERYTHING is in policy papers they have written. do you understand what this means as juxtaposed with the things I write?

I never would want to join their world, where the plebes are to be stomped on, stolen from, raped, blood sacrificed, you name it...I want their world gone and dead.

I'm greedy, how? :lol: that's a good one, would love to hear it. not knowing my place? as a plebe, and just accepting the elite's genocide the plebes plans? come now, let's be realistic, if you knew they wanted what I know they wanted, your heart would beckon you to speak up, too.

but nevertheless their evolution will remain on a higher plane
this makes no sense at all, it is not a higher plane to have worked hard at banking/swindling for 400+ years and then start blackmailing everyone to undermine the entire world so that you can keep your counterfeiting operations going. I suppose it makes sense if you believe globalist memes about the benevolence of central banking :lol:

BUT, as I've shown, this Epstein blackmail bit is part and parcel of Central Banking, Epstein worked closely with many heads and execs of central banking institutions, JPM, Goldman,etc, etc...pull away their blackmail schemes and this whole bankster edifice is going to come tumbling down. Hedge Funds, Investment firms....these were places of regular Epstein visits.

THIS is why they hate Trump as much as they do, because he cant be bought off with money and he's not part of the globalist blackmailed crowd

I dont purport to know the endgame should Q turn out to be true. But boy will I have a really, really big laugh if it does ;) and we shall all enjoy unparalleled prosperity like the world has never seen once the corporate siphons are removed from the flowchart.

FBD
02-08-2024, 01:33 PM
it will be the epstein ties to banking that does it

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/jes-staley-lied-about-cutting-epstein-court-filing

Jes Staley Lied About Cutting Off Epstein: Court Filing

FBD
03-06-2024, 02:36 PM
Boxer Ryan Garcia saying its a thing

https://youtu.be/2Z6sRXCly64?si=8w6m2r_R0fkIKcKG

https://i.imgur.com/Z7tzh5k.jpeg