PDA

View Full Version : Illegal Alien Accused of Killing Mollie Tibbetts Claims ‘Constitutional Rights’ Violated

Teh One Who Knocks
08-12-2019, 11:01 AM
By John Binder - Breitbart

https://i.imgur.com/plJhI5r.jpg

Illegal alien Cristhian Bahena Rivera claims in new court filings that his constitutional rights were violated by Iowa law enforcement officials after being interrogated for allegedly murdering 20-year-old college student Mollie Tibbetts in Brooklyn, Iowa, last year.

In August 2018, Bahena Rivera, a 25-year-old illegal alien from Mexico, was charged with Tibbetts’ murder after police said he admitted to confronting and chasing down the young woman.

After a nationwide search, Tibbetts’ body was found in a cornfield in Poweshiek County, Iowa. The illegal alien lived in a region of Iowa that was surrounded by sanctuary cities, as Breitbart News noted, and worked on a dairy farm using a stolen ID and Social Security card after allegedly crossing the U.S.-Mexico border as a child.

A 29-page motion obtained by the Des Moines Register and filed by Bahena Rivera’s defense attorneys, Chad and Jennifer Frese, claims that the illegal alien had his constitutional rights violated when local Iowa police took him in for questioning and did not make clear that he could have contacted the Mexican consulate before speaking to law enforcement.

“Providing this information to Bahena — a confused, exhausted and vulnerable Mexican national was seeking trustworthy help — would have triggered an invocation of consular notification and a decision to await the consulate’s assistance before making any other statements,” the defense attorneys wrote in the motion.

Last year, more than 200 American taxpayers sent letters to the court saying that illegal aliens living in the U.S. do not have constitutional rights and therefore should not be awarded taxpayer money to pay for their defense.

Among other accusations, the defense attorneys said police did not read Bahena Rivera his Miranda Rights until hours into a 12-hour interview — a violation of his constitutional rights that they claim should nullify his alleged murder confession.

Bahena Rivera has “very limited Mexican education” and “wholly unfamiliar with the U.S. criminal justice system,” his attorneys wrote.

Bahena Rivera’s attorneys have sought for months to suppress his alleged murder confession and have it thrown out of the case before the trial begins on November 12.

Already, Bahena Rivera successfully got his trial date pushed back and moved his trial to a less white, more Hispanic-populated county in the state.

According to prosecutors, Bahena Rivera was the last person who saw Tibbetts jogging on the evening of July 18 in Brooklyn, Iowa, security camera footage reveals. That is the night Tibbetts went missing.

The illegal alien told police that Tibbetts was jogging when he saw her, according to prosecutors. That is when he said he approached Tibbetts and started talking to her. After Tibbetts told Bahena Rivera that she would call the police if he did not stop following her, the illegal alien allegedly chased her and says he “blacked out” after this.

Police believe Bahena Rivera stabbed Tibbetts to death, then drove to a cornfield where prosecutors say he placed corn stalks over her to hide her body. The illegal alien has been held on a $5 million bond.

DemonGeminiX
08-12-2019, 11:46 AM
Take him out to the back of the courthouse, put him on his knees, tell him "Fuck you", then shoot him in the face with 00 buckshot out of a 12 gauge shotgun. Let a member of Mollie's family pull the trigger.

Teh One Who Knocks
08-12-2019, 11:51 AM
You want to violate his Constitutional Rights even more? :-s

DemonGeminiX
08-12-2019, 11:52 AM
He doesn't have Constitutional rights.

Pony
08-12-2019, 01:01 PM
Take him out to the back of the courthouse, put him on his knees, tell him "Fuck you", then shoot him in the face with 00 buckshot out of a 12 gauge shotgun. Let a member of Mollie's family pull the trigger.

Can we make it a global telecast?

Teh One Who Knocks
08-12-2019, 01:32 PM
Sounds like a bunch of whiteys in here hating on the brown people :hand:

DemonGeminiX
08-12-2019, 01:49 PM
Can we make it a global telecast?

I'd insist. :tup:

No. Just the illegal ones that murder our citizens.

Pony
08-12-2019, 01:53 PM

POINT OF PERSONAL PRIVILEGE!!

Can we please not assume the color that I identify with?

DemonGeminiX
08-12-2019, 01:58 PM
POINT OF PERSONAL PRIVILEGE!!

Can we please not assume the color that I identify with?

I really need to start doing that. :lol:

fricnjay
08-12-2019, 02:59 PM
He doesn't have Constitutional rights.

:agreed:

Illegal Immigrant = Not Citizen = No Constitutional Rights

Hal-9000
08-12-2019, 03:47 PM
So he blacked out and then hid the body with corn stalks. :-k

Teh One Who Knocks
08-12-2019, 03:58 PM
Well lookie here, looks like we found us the KKK thread. [-(

Hal-9000
08-12-2019, 04:07 PM
Well lookie here, looks like we found us the KKK thread. [-(

Sounds like a request! :bye:

"the illegal alien allegedly chased her and says he “blacked out” after this."

So he put on track pants and started break dancing? :-s

:dance:

Teh One Who Knocks
08-12-2019, 04:11 PM
:facepalm:

Hal-9000
08-12-2019, 04:12 PM
Racism is hard, don't judge [-(

Hal-9000
08-12-2019, 04:19 PM
https://i.imgur.com/7MMv1tt.jpg

Hal-9000
08-12-2019, 04:21 PM
On a more serious note (because the victim deserves it) how is it that someone can argue he deserves free council when the law is stated?

Teh One Who Knocks
08-12-2019, 04:22 PM
On a more serious note (because the victim deserves it) how is it that someone can argue he deserves free council when the law is stated?

This whole case was fucked up from the get go to be honest.

Hal-9000
08-12-2019, 04:24 PM
That's what Trump needs to do instead of building a wall. Hire a law intern to locate every single law pertaining to illegal aliens and post them on large signs for all to see.

Teh One Who Knocks
08-12-2019, 04:27 PM
That's what Trump needs to do instead of building a wall. Hire a law intern to locate every single law pertaining to illegal aliens and post them on large signs for all to see.

The only problem is that every democrat running against him for next year is running on 'open borders' because "no person is illegal".

Hal-9000
08-12-2019, 04:36 PM
The only problem is that every democrat running against him for next year is running on 'open borders' because "no person is illegal".

But...but...are there not laws? How does any sort of candidate make up their own?

I just watched two high profile TV shows that portrayed ICE enforcers as bullies who tore families apart. One scene even tugged on my heartstrings...yet isn't the entire idea of sneaking into America illegal which should make any child born there illegal as well? I don't understand the strange grandfathering clause they seem to keep referring to. Mom and Dad are identified illegals yet children brought or born in the USA by them are not? What am I missing?

Teh One Who Knocks
08-12-2019, 04:50 PM
But...but...are there not laws? How does any sort of candidate make up their own?

I just watched two high profile TV shows that portrayed ICE enforcers as bullies who tore families apart. One scene even tugged on my heartstrings...yet isn't the entire idea of sneaking into America illegal which should make any child born there illegal as well? I don't understand the strange grandfathering clause they seem to keep referring to. Mom and Dad are identified illegals yet children brought or born in the USA by them are not? What am I missing?

When the slaves were freed in this country in the 1800's, there was a law passed (Amendment? I'm not sure which it falls under off the top of my head) that says that children born on US soil from parents that aren't citizens automatically are automatically citizens (the kids are). This was to give citizenship to the children of the slaves. But the illegals use this as a backdoor to have kids born here, who then become citizens, which they (the parents) believe they can't be deported because their kids are now US citizens.

Hal-9000
08-12-2019, 04:56 PM
Ok thanks. That still makes no sense but then again there's a few laws like that.

So that's where all this 'tearing families apart' comes from. Seems like such a huge loophole. I could literally walk over the border, get some chick pregnant, work under the table for nine months or fuck off back home and my child will be a born and bred instant American. Yet I broke the law entering the country and working.

Teh One Who Knocks
08-12-2019, 05:07 PM
Ok thanks. That still makes no sense but then again there's a few laws like that.

So that's where all this 'tearing families apart' comes from. Seems like such a huge loophole. I could literally walk over the border, get some chick pregnant, work under the table for nine months or fuck off back home and my child will be a born and bred instant American. Yet I broke the law entering the country and working.

Exactly...as long as that kid is born on US soil, it doesn't matter what status the parents have, the kid is a US citizen. That's why there's a lot of people that want to end what is known as 'birthright citizenship' here. It's an outdated law that was meant for just a certain group of people and now it's being abused.

Hal-9000
08-12-2019, 05:17 PM
So back to the entry discussion. I asked what it took to become an American citizen and you outlined what the process was. I did further reading and it can be long and complex.

But it's still illegal to walk into the country and start working, buying vehicles and homes and creating a life. Some of these people live in your country for years and somehow get around the checks and balances. Our SIN number is tagged to every job we work. Do all of these illegals work at places that never give them a legit paycheck?

Teh One Who Knocks
08-12-2019, 05:30 PM
So back the entry discussion. I asked what it took to become an American citizen and you outlined what the process was. I did further reading and it can be a long and complex process.

But it's still illegal to walk into the country and start working, buying vehicles and homes and creating a life. Some of these people live in your country for years and somehow get around the checks and balances. Our SIN number is tagged to every job we work. Do all of these illegals work at places that never give them a legit paycheck?

Nope, to work in this country you need to have a valid SSN (same idea as you SIN) and you have to fill out a form with it. Your potential employer is supposed to verify it, but many don't bother. So the illegals just use stolen ones to get jobs, because without one, you can't legally have a job in this country.

Hal-9000
08-12-2019, 05:34 PM
Nope, to work in this country you need to have a valid SSN (same idea as you SIN) and you have to fill out a form with it. Your potential employer is supposed to verify it, but many don't bother. So the illegals just use stolen ones to get jobs, because without one, you can't legally have a job in this country.

That's the exact moment I don't get. From what I've read some illegals have created entire lives there. Renting apartments, buying cars etc and being in the US long enough to have children that are teens.

So there's this whole underground of stolen SSN's or employers somehow ignore that part of the law when hiring. I get the attraction of cheap labor, but shouldn't there be some sort of universal check to out these employers as well? Like 22000 people have Juan Lopez's SSN number?

Teh One Who Knocks
08-12-2019, 05:40 PM
That's the exact moment I don't get. From what I've read some illegals have created entire lives there. Renting apartments, buying cars etc and being in the US long enough to have children that are teens.

So there's this whole underground of stolen SSN's or employers somehow ignore that part of the law when hiring. I get the attraction of cheap labor, but shouldn't there be some sort of universal check to out these employers as well? Like 22000 people have Juan Lopez's SSN number?

They've been trying to get a system that would instantly and reliably check a person's SSN but nothing ever comes of it.

Hal-9000
08-12-2019, 05:43 PM
They've been trying to get a system that would instantly and reliably check a person's SSN but nothing ever comes of it.

Half of LA would be vacant :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
08-12-2019, 05:46 PM
A lot of Denver would suddenly be vacant too :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
08-12-2019, 05:47 PM
FFS I've been at the bank before and seen groups of Mexicans (like 6 or 7) and they are all together and only one will speak English and he's up there interpreting for all of them. :rolleyes:

Hal-9000
08-12-2019, 05:49 PM
Your skin is brown and you have a certain look... :suspect:

fricnjay
08-12-2019, 06:13 PM
https://i.imgur.com/7MMv1tt.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/yg0Qg45.gif