PDA

View Full Version : Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream" co-star accuses her of sexual misconduct

Teh One Who Knocks
08-13-2019, 10:55 AM
Sam Barsanti - AV Club

https://i.imgur.com/XU2QUDcl.jpg

As reported by Consequence Of Sound, model Josh Kloss has accused Katy Perry of pulling down his pants at a party and exposing him in front of her friends. Kloss co-starred with Perry in the video for her 2010 hit “Teenage Dream,” and he posted the accusation on Instagram as a response to the song celebrating its ninth anniversary this month (after initially planning to record himself playing it on ukulele), saying, “our culture is set on proving men of power are perverse, but females with power are just as disgusting” and referring to the shoot as “one of the most confusing, assaulting, and belittling jobs” he’s ever had. He also claimed that Perry’s representatives had barred him from “discussing a single thing about anything regarding Katy publicly,” but added: “Fuck this, I’m not helping her BS image another second.”

In his series of posts, Kloss talks about how he was told to “minimize” himself and “stay PC to protect [Perry’s] ‘image’,” but he got tired of having to censor himself to protect her after getting “treated like a prostitute and exposed in front of a group of her friends and other random people.”

B1CFg2xFG-C
B1EL7Zkl5H_

DemonGeminiX
08-13-2019, 11:45 AM
Not to excuse anyone's behavior, but everybody knows the entertainment industry are full of narcissistic wolves and everyone that isn't anyone is part of the revolving meat market.

But since women are all having their #MeToo movement, why not let the guys who've been abused? #What'sGoodForTheGooseIsGoodForTheGander

Muddy
08-13-2019, 01:48 PM
#metoo

fricnjay
08-13-2019, 02:07 PM
#metoo

#mentoo :dance:

Muddy
08-13-2019, 02:08 PM
This girl is sexually aggressive and knows no boundaries.. If a guy acted like she did on American idol or whatever she is one there would be a psychotic attack from the left..

Teh One Who Knocks
08-13-2019, 02:12 PM
#mentoo :dance:

:ghey:

Hal-9000
08-13-2019, 02:34 PM
This is too good :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
08-13-2019, 02:41 PM
This is too good :lol:

:patriarchy:

Hal-9000
08-13-2019, 03:08 PM
Wow I read some of those twitter responses and they're all targeted hate at him. Katy would never do that sort of thing...