PDA

View Full Version : Man charged after swinging at state trooper, exposing himself outside Capitol building

Teh One Who Knocks
08-14-2019, 10:52 AM
Kirsten Fiscus, Montgomery Advertiser

https://i.imgur.com/Xy4lyfB.jpg

A Montgomery man was jailed Saturday accused of exposing himself outside the Alabama State Capitol building and throwing punches at a state trooper, according to court records.

Julian David Murphy, 60, was charged with disorderly conduct and public lewdness after the incident about 8 a.m.

According to an arrest affidavit written by the state trooper, Murphy approached the law enforcement official's vehicle while the state trooper was parked on the South Union Street side near the gift shop.

"The subject was talking out of his head and saying things that did not make sense," the state trooper wrote.

A woman who worked at the Capitol passed by and was about to enter the building when Murphy allegedly turned around to walk in the same direction as her.

"I exited my vehicle and asked the subject to move on," the trooper wrote.

Murphy allegedly became loud and cursed at the state trooper when asked to move on.

"At that time the subject gave me a thousand-yard stare and then took a swing at me," the law enforcement official wrote.

The trooper blocked his swing and backed away, he wrote.

Murphy then "dropped his pants with his back to me, put his finger in his rectum and then came at me swinging," the state trooper wrote.

"I removed my Taser and tased the subject one time. The subject then fell to the ground," the state trooper wrote in court records.

Montgomery police and medics were dispatched to the scene and the state trooper's on-call supervisor was also notified, according to court records.

Murphy was not injured, according to court records. He remained in the Montgomery County Detention Facility with a combined $600 bond for the two Class C misdemeanors.

DemonGeminiX
08-14-2019, 11:17 AM
He looks like Gollum.

Hal-9000
08-14-2019, 03:42 PM
Murphy then "dropped his pants with his back to me, put his finger in his rectum and then came at me swinging," the state trooper wrote.

Oh God :rofl:

Teh One Who Knocks
08-14-2019, 03:44 PM
What? You've never used the poop finger technique? :-s

Hal-9000
08-14-2019, 03:46 PM

Sure I have, who hasn't.

But the story reads so hilariously, culminating in a taser shot on a naked 60 year old Gollum.

Can you imagine being a bystander? :lol:

Hal-9000
08-14-2019, 03:49 PM

Five poop finger exploding heart technique :tup:

Teh One Who Knocks
08-14-2019, 03:52 PM
:suspect:

DemonGeminiX
08-14-2019, 04:02 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAEHqgvztT8