PDA

View Full Version : Manager tells man he needs to remove his MAGA hat | What Would You Do

Teh One Who Knocks
08-21-2019, 11:47 PM
https://youtu.be/thRsikyXuSk

Now this is what average America is like, not the hyper partisan crap you see on the MSM all the time. Have to say I was pleasantly surprised. :)

RBP
08-22-2019, 12:39 AM
:+1:

lost in melb.
08-22-2019, 02:12 AM
Remove it :x

DemonGeminiX
08-22-2019, 01:43 PM
Remove it :x

:stfu:

lost in melb.
08-23-2019, 01:49 AM
Now this is what average America is like, not the hyper partisan crap you see on the MSM all the time. Have to say I was pleasantly surprised. :)

I finally watched the video.

I was pleasantly surprised too :) Those guys were clearly total libs and I sometimes wonder if the media likes to represent the most extreme viewpoints of a few people that don't represent the country at all.

Muddy
08-23-2019, 02:15 AM

I was pleasantly surprised too :) Those guys were clearly total libs and I sometimes wonder if the media likes to represent the most extreme viewpoints of a few people that don't represent the country at all.

Me too.. I was pleasantly surprised..

Godfather
08-30-2019, 01:15 AM

Of course they do. Social media too. Something like 80% of tweets are created by 10% of the users. It's always the bad apples spoiling it. Always will be.