PDA

View Full Version : Seven Boys Charged In Food Tampering

Teh One Who Knocks
09-04-2019, 12:04 PM
The Smoking Gun

https://i.imgur.com/x1sVOmL.jpg

SEPTEMBER 3--Seven juveniles have been charged with placing either semen or urine in food that they recently served to teachers at an Ohio middle school, investigators report.

The criminal charges filed today against the minors--all boys--include felony assault and tampering counts. Six of the accused are 14, while one of the defendants is 15, according to Delaware County Sheriff's Office reports.

In mid-May, police began investigating the teenagers in connection with allegations that they placed bodily fluids in crepes that were prepared in a home economics class at Hyatts Middle School in Powell, a city 15 miles north of Columbus.

It was only after the crepes were consumed by teachers that school employees learned of a troubling video that was circulating among students. That clip appeared to show the bodily fluids being added to the crepes.

During the subsequent criminal investigation, cops seized three iPhones from students and a “clear plastic baggie with off white liquid substance,” records show.

Investigators allege that a trio of boys placed semen in the crepes, while a quartet of teens tainted food items with urine. Police reports identify two victims of the tampering, a 24-year-old female teacher and a 49-year-old male teacher.

Each of the charged defendants resides with their families in spacious private homes, while several of the teens play on local lacrosse and soccer teams.

The charges against the boys come two weeks after the opening of the new academic year. It is unclear what school disciplinary actions the juveniles could face as a result of the criminal charges (or whether they remain enrolled in the Ohio public school district).

At the time the police probe was opened, school administrators said that the “safety and security of our students and staff is of utmost importance,” and that “anyone found in violation of school policies will be held accountable for their actions.”

lost in melb.
09-04-2019, 02:11 PM
Little shits

Hal-9000
09-04-2019, 03:49 PM
It does make me wonder how many times this happens and it's not taped/discovered :-k

Teh One Who Knocks
09-04-2019, 03:50 PM
It does make me wonder how many times this happens and it's not taped/discovered :-k

Dos your food taste funny? :shifty:

Hal-9000
09-04-2019, 03:57 PM
Dos your food taste funny? :shifty:

I had creamy Caesar dressing on salad last night. Was that YOUR baggie in the trash? :x