PDA

View Full Version : Cops: Nursing Aide Tried To Fellate Patient

Teh One Who Knocks
09-23-2019, 11:30 AM
The Smoking Gun

https://i.imgur.com/YGe0Igu.jpg

SEPTEMBER 19--While conducting a physical exam, a Florida nursing assistant “opened his mouth and placed it around" the penis of his patient, according to police who arrested the health care worker on a sexual battery charge.

Investigators allege that Roger Cala Martin, 41, was examining the victim’s “bare genitals” when the battery took place around 9 PM Tuesday evening in the Clearwater office of Dr. Eduardo Palanca.

The victim, cops say, was getting an annual physical when he was subjected to Martin’s “unprovoked and unsolicited” sexual contact. The man “immediately backed up and left the exam room, notified the doctor and called 911.”

After being read his rights, Martin reportedly “admitted to placing his mouth on [the victim’s] penis,” cops say.

Seen above, Martin was arrested by Clearwater Police Department officers on a felony sexual battery charge and booked into the county jail. He was released from custody yesterday morning after posting $10,000 bond.

Martin has been licensed in Florida as a certified nursing assistant since 2010. His license is in the name “Roger Cala.”

Martin’s home address is listed as a 4000-square-foot home owned and occupied by Palanca, a 56-year-old primary care physician.

Muddy
09-23-2019, 12:27 PM
What in the ever loving fuck?

Teh One Who Knocks
09-23-2019, 12:54 PM
A new kind of personalized treatment? :dunno:

DemonGeminiX
09-23-2019, 01:12 PM
They can't serve in the clergy anymore so closet faggots now have to find new careers where they can get their jollies. I guess we can call this one a bust.

Pony
09-23-2019, 01:21 PM
PSA: No Hal, this is NOT part of a normal physical.

Muddy
09-23-2019, 01:21 PM
They can't serve in the clergy anymore so closet faggots now have to find new careers where they can get their jollies. I guess we can call this one a bust.

He needs to be beat in his god damn head..

Griffin
09-23-2019, 01:23 PM
The Queen of England was visiting one of Canada's top hospitals, and during her tour of the floors she passed a room where a male patient was masturbating.
"Oh my God", said the Queen, "that's disgraceful, what is the meaning of this?"
The doctor replied, "That man has a very serious condition where the testicles rapidly fill with semen. If he doesn't do that 5 times a day, they'll explode, and he would die instantly."
"Oh, I am sorry", said the Queen.
On the next floor they passed a room where a young nurse was giving a patient oral sex.
"Oh my God", said the Queen, "What's happening in there?"
The Doctor replied, "Same problem, better health plan."

PorkChopSandwiches
09-23-2019, 04:42 PM
some people just dont deserve nice things.

lost in melb.
09-23-2019, 06:46 PM
I was a bit disappointed by that mug shot to be honest