PDA

View Full Version : Driver stopped by cops said he was speeding because of passengers FARTING

Teh One Who Knocks
09-30-2019, 11:04 AM
Matt Wilkinson - The Scottish Sun

https://i.imgur.com/RwE7dqX.jpg

A DRIVER stopped by police for speeding had a ripper of an excuse — as he blamed his passengers for blowing off.

He claimed he was trying to reach his destination as fast as possible to escape the stench — but there was no let-off from cops.

It was one of a string of bizarre excuses motorists gave to Dorset Police’s road traffic officers.

One said: “We couldn’t help but smile at his cheek. Presumably if it was true, he was hoping that by going faster it would blow the aroma out of his car.

“But it would have been safer to switch on the air-con or open a window.”

One speeding driver said he was desperate to see the Labour leader, insisting: “I’m rushing to Bournemouth because Jeremy Corbyn is there.”

Another seemed to think speed limits only applied in the week, claiming: “I always put my foot down at the weekend.”

One even admitted: “I’m on my way to an eyesight test, I didn’t see the speed limit sign.”

Dorset’s No Excuse team were also told by a speeder: “I didn’t want my dog to pee in the car.”

One driver was so proud of his motor he said: “Surely me driving a BMW must count for something, officer?”

Another stopped for not wearing a seatbelt said: “It leaves red marks on my neck and my girlfriend might think it’s love bites from another woman.”

A spokesman for the Dorset force said: “Some of the excuses were ludicrous.”

Goofy
09-30-2019, 12:36 PM
:rofl:

PorkChopSandwiches
09-30-2019, 03:27 PM
:lol: