PDA

View Full Version : Man shoots self in face after firing at ceiling to quiet down noisy upstairs neighbors

Teh One Who Knocks
10-09-2019, 10:56 AM
By Jordan Smith | FOX TV 6

https://i.imgur.com/SLqKs1Ol.jpg

PHOENIX (Gray News) - An Arizona man was willing to go to extreme lengths to get his noisy upstairs neighbors to pipe down.

He ended up in critical condition at a hospital because of it.

According to The Arizona Republic, the man first went upstairs Sunday night and banged on his neighbors’ door. When that didn’t work, he went back home and pulled out a gun.

Police said he fired multiple shots at his ceiling, one of which ended up striking him in the face.

Officers said nobody else was hurt by gunfire.

DemonGeminiX
10-09-2019, 11:04 AM
In college, there were chicks living in the apartment above the one my roommates and I, and the girls were intentionally noisy as fuck just to fuck with us. They didn't have a reason, they were just being bitches. So my roommates and I agreed to blast the most vicious death metal with the speakers pointed up at the ceiling at the loudest volume capable by the stereo we had. We'd just leave the apartment with the stereo blaring and go to the library to study or go out to get something to eat. The last time it happened, the apartment director was waiting for us to come back to ask us what was up, so we told her what was going on. She didn't believe us initially, but after we shut the stereo off on her command, the girls upstairs started up their shit once again. After the director heard it for herself, we were like "See?" and she apologized and marched upstairs, yelled at the girls, and told the girls to knock it off or find other accommodations off campus. It never happened again. :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
10-09-2019, 11:05 AM
Damn rabble rouser [-(

DemonGeminiX
10-09-2019, 11:07 AM
It was their fault, not ours. They started it.

They weren't even hot.

Teh One Who Knocks
10-09-2019, 11:13 AM
It was their fault, not ours. They started it.

They weren't even hot.

Live and let live :hand: