PDA

View Full Version : 'You got my order wrong': Man arrested for punching 2 McDonald's employees in the face

Teh One Who Knocks
12-05-2019, 11:03 AM
by Jennifer Weaver - CBS 2 KUTV

https://i.imgur.com/ksHv1w4l.png

(KUTV) — A 28-year-old man was arrested last month after face-punching a couple of McDonald's employees for getting his order wrong.

Victor Jimmy Castro allegedly ordered food from McDonald's inside of Layton Walmart at 745 W. Hillfield Road.

A court document states he then left with his food but later returned to the fast-food restaurant, walking behind the front registers into the employee area where customers are not allowed.

Castro then proceeded to assault an employee at the register with his fists, hitting the employee in the face, the probable cause statement said.

He then walked further back in the business into the kitchen area and assaulted another employee with his fists, also hitting the employee in the face, the court document states.

He was additionally heard saying, "You got my order wrong." The incident was captured on surveillance cameras and Castro was identified by another officer on the Davis Crime Bulletin.

Castro was arrested and booked into jail for third-degree felony burglary and two misdemeanor counts of assault.