PDA

View Full Version : Hi. I'm St George.

St. George
02-14-2011, 12:34 PM
I recognise some of the names on here and Binky told me about the site.

It'll be good to catch up with some "old mates" and maybe make some new ones.

Teh One Who Knocks
02-14-2011, 12:37 PM
Welcome aboard George :hi:

DemonGeminiX
02-14-2011, 12:43 PM
Howdy and welcome.

:hi:

RBP
02-14-2011, 12:57 PM
Hi George :wavey:

Vixen
02-14-2011, 12:59 PM
hello and welcome :D

traveler
02-14-2011, 01:01 PM

Georgie???????

St. George
02-14-2011, 01:04 PM
Georgie???????

Aye trav. Tis been a while. Thanks for the welcome everyone. Looking forward to catching up.

redred
02-14-2011, 01:42 PM
welcome to the site st george

traveler
02-14-2011, 01:53 PM
Aye trav. Tis been a while. Thanks for the welcome everyone. Looking forward to catching up.

Long time, old friend. I hope you and yours are well ;)

Starchild
02-14-2011, 03:32 PM
Hi St George, have you met my mother-in-law?

Hal-9000
02-14-2011, 03:50 PM
Hello St George, we met in another life

st hal of the downtrodden and unwashed masses

Pony
02-14-2011, 04:14 PM
Welcome!

Noilly Pratt
02-14-2011, 04:28 PM
Welcome, St.!

MrsM
02-14-2011, 04:54 PM
Welcome St.George

Binky
02-14-2011, 06:49 PM
Georgie! :hug:
How is all?

Southern Belle
02-14-2011, 07:18 PM

Georgie!!!
Where the HELL have you been the last few years!

Yt Trash
02-14-2011, 09:30 PM
Welcome!

samarchepas
02-14-2011, 11:16 PM
Welcome! :hi:

pepo
02-15-2011, 12:06 AM
welcome st.!!!! i am pope pepo!!!!

justhangingout
02-15-2011, 01:04 AM
Welcome, St. George!

St. George
02-15-2011, 08:26 AM
Trav - Yes Sir, we are all doing great. Are you still thinking about it or are you still a traveller? ;)

Starchild - I have thrust my sword into a few old dragons over the years so it is entirely possible

Hal - Yes sir, we did and I remember you. It's nice to meet you again. I kept searching for that elusive yet special bar of soap but unfortunately I still remain one of the unwashed masses. Still, having now had the opportunity to look at the world through my two very young childrens eyes, maybe it isn't such a bad place after all.

Binky - My one true e-love. It's wonderful to hear from you again and you have been missed greatly. I thought of you fairly frequently with fondness, together with moderate stiffening down below ;). I trust things have settled down a tad for you of late.

SB - Well I have managed to avoid HELL but now I've found you again I must be in heaven sugarlump. Love ya loads.

Pope Pepo - Hi. I think you have to perform a few miracles to achieve saintly status. Dragon slaying has already been done. It's nice to meet you.

Thanks again to everyone for the warm welcome and see you around.

:thumbsup:

Southern Belle
02-15-2011, 12:04 PM
Another little one!! Girl or boy? Tell all!

St. George
02-15-2011, 12:39 PM
Immense stubborness and complete beligerence tempered frequently with unbelievable acts of cuteness should give you a clue. :)

Whether females are young, old or somewhere in the middle I don't think I'll ever fully understand you. :dunno:

Hey SB did you ever get to fully understand the LBW rule in cricket or did you meet a different guy who follows a different sport? I've thought of you too ya know! Great to hear from you.

Southern Belle
02-15-2011, 12:43 PM
Immense stubborness and complete beligerence tempered frequently with unbelievable acts of cuteness should give you a clue. :)

Whether females are young, old or somewhere in the middle I don't think I'll ever fully understand you. :dunno:

Hey SB did you ever get to fully understand the LBW rule in cricket or did you meet a different guy who follows a different sport? I've thought of you too ya know! Great to hear from you.

We got married a year ago the 18th of this month! He's in the process of selling his house and moving over.
I'd love to see pics of the kids. Glad you're ok and enjoying your family. xx

Goofy
02-15-2011, 12:50 PM

You cant be out if it pitches outside leg stump, if it hits you outside the line of the stumps and you're playing a shot then you cant be out. Basically the ball has to pitch either outside the off stump or on the stumps and has to hit you in line with the stumps (unless you pad up, in which case you can be out if it hits you outside the off stump and is still going on to hit the stumps). 8-[ Anyone understand all that? :oops:

Welcome to the board St G :hi: Goofy = cricket fan

St. George
02-15-2011, 12:54 PM
Awww excellent. Congratulations. I won't be around here for the 18th so may I wish you a happy anniversary in advance.

Remember to leave a 22 yard strip of land for him to practice his googly's and beamers on for when he gets there!

Enjoying the family you say. Crikey, you know my daughter has this skill that when I eventually get her to do what she should be doing, I still feel that I've lost! :rolleyes:

If you pm me your email address I'll send you a picture of the little uns.

Southern Belle
02-15-2011, 01:01 PM
He's had to give up playing cricket because he's done so much damage to his knees and shoulders from bowling all those years. He still goes to the club and supports the team as that's his social life.
Ha, little girls have their daddies wrapped around their little fingers......

Cricket rule are pretty complicated. I saw some of what you're talking about when we watched the matches on tv.

St. George
02-15-2011, 01:02 PM
You cant be out if it pitches outside leg stump, if it hits you outside the line of the stumps and you're playing a shot then you cant be out. Basically the ball has to pitch either outside the off stump or on the stumps and has to hit you in line with the stumps (unless you pad up, in which case you can be out if it hits you outside the off stump and is still going on to hit the stumps). 8-[ Anyone understand all that? :oops:

Welcome to the board St G :hi: Goofy = cricket fan

Hiya Goofy. I notice you're in Scotland. I'll be up your way, (Ayr), this weekend for one of my wifes relatives engagement do's. Plenty o pints o heavies n' whisky chasers me thinks!

St. George
02-15-2011, 01:06 PM
He's had to give up playing cricket because he's done so much damage to his knees and shoulders from bowling all those years. He still goes to the club and supports the team as that's his social life.
Ha, little girls have their daddies wrapped around their little fingers......

Cricket rule are pretty complicated. I saw some of what you're talking about when we watched the matches on tv.

Sounds like he needs a little TLC from you sweetcheeks. Be gentle with him. It already sounds like he's a tad knackered alreday.

Southern Belle
02-15-2011, 01:07 PM
I was over for three weeks during Christmas. I took very good care of him.

St. George
02-15-2011, 01:12 PM
No wonder he's knackered then! :lol:

Southern Belle
02-15-2011, 01:13 PM
:twisted:

Binky
02-16-2011, 01:28 AM
... I'll send you a picture of the little uns.
SEND ME PICS TOOO!!!

We got married a year ago the 18th of this month!
It's already been a year? Awwwwwwww :)

Little Vixen
02-18-2011, 05:54 PM
Georgie!!!! Trav!!!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!!!!!! it's Little Vixen...hey hey missed you all....

Little Vixen
02-18-2011, 05:55 PM
wowww SB sexy sig pic!!!

traveler
02-20-2011, 11:44 AM
Trav - Yes Sir, we are all doing great. Are you still thinking about it or are you still a traveller? ;)

Yep, all well here! And yes, I still am and always shall be a traveler. :D

St. George
03-01-2011, 11:51 AM
You wanna be careful it doesn't drop off mate! :D

and hiya LV, what's up sugarlump you only have 10 posts! :shock: