PDA

View Full Version : Dipping Sauce Rage Lands Woman In Jail

Teh One Who Knocks
01-07-2020, 12:37 PM
The Smoking Gun

https://i.imgur.com/cJQgjwT.jpg

JANUARY 6--Incensed that she would have to pay extra for dipping sauce, a McDonald’s customer threatened to “rob” the restaurant and warned that she would get the condiments “by whatever means necessary,” according to Florida police.

As detailed in an arrest affidavit, Maguire McLaughlin, 19, arrived at a McDonald’s in Vero Beach around 3:45 AM on January 1. McLaughlin, seen above, ordered a “large amount of food,” which she paid for at the drive-thru window.

At that point, McLaughlin, who lives about five miles from the restaurant, asked for one dipping sauce in each flavor McDonald’s offers. An employee responded by saying that each packet would cost McLaughlin 25 cents, “at which point a verbal altercation ensued,” cops say.

https://i.imgur.com/YOs4Ma8.jpg

McLaughlin allegedly “began yelling profanities at several employees stating she would ‘rob’ the establishment if she didn’t get her dipping sauce.” McLaughlin, a McDonald’s worker told police, added that she would procure the dipping sauce “by whatever means necessary.” The employee, however, “could not specify” what McLaughlin meant by her comment.

When questioning McLaughlin, police detected alcohol on her breath and noted that the teenager’s “eyes were glossy and speech was slurred.” McLaughlin, the affidavit reports, “would momentarily become cooperative” with cops, and then would begin yelling profanities at them.

Several McDonald’s workers “were distraught by McLaughlin’s actions,” and one female worker said she “was in fear for her own well being through the course of the disturbance.”

McLaughlin was arrested for disorderly conduct and resisting arrest. Free on $1000 bond, she is scheduled for a January 28 arraignment on the misdemeanor counts.

lost in melb.
01-07-2020, 01:32 PM
She looks moderately innocent, but really need a full body shot to be certain :-k

Muddy
01-07-2020, 05:25 PM
She looks moderately innocent, but really need a full body shot to be certain :-k

Agreed.

PorkChopSandwiches
01-07-2020, 05:37 PM
:wank:

RBP
01-07-2020, 10:12 PM
She looks crazy is what she looks. :lol:

DemonGeminiX
01-08-2020, 07:15 AM
She looks crazy is what she looks. :lol:

Yeah, but crazy could be fun for a few hours. Still need that full body shot to tell for certain, although I don't have very high hopes since she willingly dines at McDonald's.

perrhaps
01-08-2020, 10:56 AM
Yeah, but crazy could be fun for a few hours. Still need that full body shot to tell for certain, although I don't have very high hopes since she willingly dines at McDonald's.

I consider the fact that she doesn't have high expectations to be a big plus.

DemonGeminiX
01-08-2020, 11:39 AM
I consider the fact that she doesn't have high expectations to be a big plus.

But if she's a big plus sized woman, that would be a minus.

Teh One Who Knocks
01-08-2020, 11:48 AM
I've tried to find other photos of her but they just aren't out there. Usually if the person in question has a social media presence, there are sites (like The Daily Mail) that pull photos to show the perp. But for her, all that seems to be out there is the mugshots with the story. She doesn't seem to have a Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.

lost in melb.
01-08-2020, 11:57 AM
Someone will have to bail her out and go for a test drive :P

DemonGeminiX
01-08-2020, 12:02 PM
I had a roommate in college that told me fucking fat chicks felt like going surfing.