PDA

View Full Version : Swazi king endorses mass circumcision in bid to fight HIV

Teh One Who Knocks
07-18-2011, 12:22 PM
Agence France Presse

http://i.imgur.com/40oU8.jpg

MANKAYANE, Swaziland (AFP) – Swaziland's King Mswati III called Friday for his male subjects to get circumcised as he endorsed a campaign aimed at tackling the world's highest HIV infection rate.

Flanked by a large royal contingent including his mother, who rules alongside him, four of his 13 wives and several children, Africa's last absolute monarch said men and boys needed to get circumcised to help fight the "terrorist" virus, which infects one in four adults in the kingdom of nearly 1.2 million.

Studies have found men without a foreskin are 60 percent less likely to get HIV, the virus that can lead to AIDS.

"It seems fitting that our men and young boys should be given an initiative that will help them fight this disease," Mswati told a gathering of thousands in the southern town of Mankayane, where he gave his official endorsement to the campaign.

"This virus I shall liken to a terrorist. It is here to finish off our people."

Mswati was entertained by bare-breasted teenage girls, troops of warrior regiments and a military brass band.

Urging his nation to "take care of your lives -- stay away from activities that could give you the disease," the king struck a very different note from his pronouncement to parliament a decade ago that HIV-positive people should be "branded and sterilised".

The US-funded circumcision campaign aims to snip 80 percent of Swazi males aged 14 to 49 within a year.

Officials hope to avert 90,000 new infections and save the health system millions of dollars over the next decade.

Circumcision used to be widespread in Swaziland, but was abandoned in the 19th century.

The king likened the return of the practice to other traditions he revived in 2001 as a solution to the rampant epidemic: requiring young girls to wear tassels to display their virginity and banning men from having sex with girls under 18.

When the king broke his own ban by taking a 17-year-old wife, he fined himself a cow.

The US government is spending $30 million (21 million euros) on the campaign -- nearly $30 per inhabitant of the tiny kingdom.

"The goal is to have zero new infections by the year 2020," said US Ambassador Earl Irving.

Swaziland has a way to go to reach that goal. Four out of 10 pregnant women test HIV-positive at clinics, Health Minister Benedict Xaba told the media Thursday.

Since the project started six months ago, results have not been encouraging. Only 3,000 have braved the scalpel despite a massive advertising campaign calling on men to "Circumcise and Conquer".

Organisers are pinning their hopes on Mswati, known to his people as "the mouth that speaks no lies", to breathe life into the campaign.

The king still commands enormous respect, but in the rural areas near Mankayane dissatisfaction is bubbling to the surface as his subjects feel the pinch of a deepening economic crisis.

"The king has a lot of money in the bank but he can't help us. He has many women and a luxurious life. His children get an overseas education. He doesn't care about Swazis," local Boxer Vilakazi told AFP.

"I love the king but 90 percent of youth are not working. Only those close to the king get jobs," said 21-year-old Mthobisi Dlahla, who said he planned to go for the surgery for his own safety -- not because Mswati said so.

The polygamous monarch has been criticised for failing to lead by example in his kingdom, where multiple partnerships are seen as the major catalyst of the AIDS crisis.

Mswati did not say Friday whether he intended to get circumcised himself.

redred
07-18-2011, 01:26 PM
:roll: how about put a http://i.imgur.com/sS0y0.gif and not shagging anything that moves?

Teh One Who Knocks
07-18-2011, 01:41 PM
Stop using common sense :hand:

Hal-9000
07-18-2011, 01:45 PM
I had no idea that being circumcised reduces the risk 60% for getting HIV....

:cheerlead:

redred
07-18-2011, 02:17 PM
Stop using common sense :hand:

sorry :sad2:

Noilly Pratt
07-18-2011, 02:22 PM

Me neither:nervous:

Teh One Who Knocks
07-18-2011, 02:23 PM
sorry :sad2:

:lol:

Using the king's logic, why stop at circumcision? Go with mass castration and that will solve both the AIDS problem and the overpopulation problem :tup:

redred
07-18-2011, 02:26 PM
a nation of eunuchs :tup:

Muddy
07-18-2011, 02:28 PM
They should offer mass sterilizations to prevent unwanted/unneeded pregnancy's.

Hugh_Janus
07-18-2011, 03:33 PM
I vote they get nuked

Loser
07-18-2011, 07:50 PM
I'm failing to see what the problem is here.

If it has health benefits and costs less then medical treatments for certain illnesses, then why not do it?

PorkChopSandwiches
07-18-2011, 08:01 PM
Plus think of all the tasty onion rings you can make.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6jkGGOWIATg/S8yrY_NmGlI/AAAAAAAAACw/fd7B8X38rkY/s1600/onion%20rings.jpg

Loser
07-18-2011, 08:10 PM
Well now I'm off onion rings forever, thanks ass :lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
07-18-2011, 08:12 PM
Bwhahahahahah

Jezter
07-18-2011, 08:13 PM
I'm failing to see what the problem is here.

If it has health benefits and costs less then medical treatments for certain illnesses, then why not do it?
Because getting your dick mutilated is not so much fun?
And like Lance said... using common sense should be encouraged. Also teaching boys and girls more about diseases and responsbile sex would not hurt either.

redred
07-18-2011, 08:42 PM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6jkGGOWIATg/S8yrY_NmGlI/AAAAAAAAACw/fd7B8X38rkY/s1600/onion%20rings.jpg

you fucker :lol: i'll never look at them in the same way again

Muddy
07-18-2011, 08:43 PM
Wow...

Hal-9000
07-18-2011, 08:45 PM
Because getting your dick mutilated is not so much fun?
And like Lance said... using common sense should be encouraged. Also teaching boys and girls more about diseases and responsbile sex would not hurt either.

Girls love the helmeted warrior better than the snake in a turtleneck playing peek a boo :hand:

Muddy
07-18-2011, 08:51 PM
"snake in a turtleneck playing peek a boo..." *hurrrrrrrrrrrrrl* :lol:

Loser
07-18-2011, 09:04 PM
I'm sorry, but this thread has been taken over by onion rings..... :puke:

Hal-9000
07-18-2011, 09:14 PM
"snake in a turtleneck playing peek a boo..." *hurrrrrrrrrrrrrl* :lol:

I heard a girl call an unsnipped dick an alligator :lol:

JoeyB
07-18-2011, 09:34 PM

We had this circumcision debate before and my pro-circumcision attitude was in the minority. However, there are a lot of health benefits to having it done. Yes, it lowers HIV infection rates, along with lowering the chance of getting herpes and syphilis. It all decreases chances for infections, particularly urinary tract infections, and is generally much more hygenic. It even lowers the chance of getting cancer of the penis, and you don't want that.

Furthermore, having only circumcised partners lowers a WOMANS chance of getting certain types of cancer as well as many routine types of vaginal infections.

So yes, there are many, many benefits to having a circumcised penis. Plus it looks cool. It's the sleek, streamlined race car of the penis world.

Hal-9000
07-18-2011, 09:36 PM
We had this circumcision debate before and my pro-circumcision attitude was in the minority. However, there are a lot of health benefits to having it done. Yes, it lowers HIV infection rates, along with lowering the chance of getting herpes and syphilis. It all decreases chances for infections, particularly urinary tract infections, and is generally much more hygenic. It even lowers the chance of getting cancer of the penis, and you don't want that.

Furthermore, having only circumcised partners lowers a WOMANS chance of getting certain types of cancer as well as many routine types of vaginal infections.

So yes, there are many, many benefits to having a circumcised penis. Plus it looks cool. It's the sleek, streamlined race car of the penis world.

Jez will never go for it....he has a place for dip when he eats chips :thumbsup:

JoeyB
07-18-2011, 10:20 PM
Jez will never go for it....he has a place for dip when he eats chips :thumbsup:

I'm just making the point that amid all the current crap about ending circumcision, there are really good reasons to have it done. And when the anti-circ crowd say it's a useless procedure, they are basically ignoring mountains of medical evidence to the contrary simply to suit their own desires.

I doubt I'll ever be a parent, but if I am, and have a male child, he will be circumcised.

DemonGeminiX
07-18-2011, 10:24 PM

LMFAO!!!

:rofl:

Hal-9000
07-18-2011, 10:35 PM
I'm just making the point that amid all the current crap about ending circumcision, there are really good reasons to have it done. And when the anti-circ crowd say it's a useless procedure, they are basically ignoring mountains of medical evidence to the contrary simply to suit their own desires.

I doubt I'll ever be a parent, but if I am, and have a male child, he will be circumcised.

I understand...I am pro-circ and was dismayed to hear that my sister left her two boys with the onion rings still on :|

JoeyB
07-18-2011, 10:43 PM
I understand...I am pro-circ and was dismayed to hear that my sister left her two boys with the onion rings still on :|

You might explain to her the benefits?

Loser
07-18-2011, 11:04 PM
It's official, I'll never fucking eat onion rings EVER AGAIN!.... asses :lol:

Hal-9000
07-18-2011, 11:22 PM
You might explain to her the benefits?

Was tried 17 years ago....she did not relent :|

JoeyB
07-19-2011, 04:17 AM
It's official, I'll never fucking eat onion rings EVER AGAIN!.... asses :lol:

Have a French fry, they look sort of post-circ penisey.

Was tried 17 years ago....she did not relent :|

Wait one more year and the boy can legally have it done for himself.

Jezter
07-19-2011, 09:03 AM
If one doesn't know how to take care of his hygiene and use protection + common sense...then he does not deserve a dick in the first place. Go ahead, cut it. If your only way to protect (well not really protect but lower your risk or whatever) yourself from diseases is to get yourself cut...oh boy you are fucked. I don't see any benefit from cutting your dick unless you have a medical condition and it is required.

JoeyB
07-19-2011, 09:06 AM
OK, but, the fact that it lowers cancer and infection risks for your female partners...isn't that a viable benefit?

Jezter
07-19-2011, 09:08 AM
OK, but, the fact that it lowers cancer and infection risks for your female partners...isn't that a viable benefit?

How do you give cancer and infections to your partner with your dick if you are smart enough to not fuck with a diseased cock?

JoeyB
07-19-2011, 09:12 AM
How do you give cancer and infections to your partner with your dick if you are smart enough to not fuck with a diseased cock?

Your disease is irrelevant in this case. It's the nature of the uncircumcised penis. I suppose if you wash heavily just prior to any sexual encounter and don't have oral sex before intercourse, it would probably make no difference.

Jezter
07-19-2011, 09:15 AM
Your disease is irrelevant in this case. It's the nature of the uncircumcised penis. I suppose if you wash heavily just prior to any sexual encounter and don't have oral sex before intercourse, it would probably make no difference.

Usually one does have a clean penis before having sex..and it does not require heavy washing. Just regular, normal washing. Or I don't know how hard you have to scrub the callous covered glans before you feel it is clean...

Griffin
07-19-2011, 09:50 AM
I was a baby when they did it to me so don't remember if it hurt or not.

...but I do know I couldn't walk for over a year.

redred
07-19-2011, 10:07 AM

Yt Trash
07-19-2011, 11:23 AM
I had it done when I turned 17 for health reasons. It was quite painful at times during intercourse with the foreskin. At times it would tear on the edges, when it was pulled over the head. I'd get done again in a heartbeat. I will say this, I did lose some sensation on the head of the penis, but not enough to not get it done again if given the option.

PorkChopSandwiches
07-19-2011, 03:38 PM
I had it done when I turned 17 for health reasons. It was quite painful at times during intercourse with the foreskin. At times it would tear on the edges, when it was pulled over the head. I'd get done again in a heartbeat. I will say this, I did lose some sensation on the head of the penis, but not enough to not get it done again if given the option.

I always wondered about sensation, I almost didnt cut my son, but did it anyway. Glad I made the right decision.

AntZ
07-19-2011, 04:00 PM
I almost didnt cut my son, but did it anyway. Glad I made the right decision.

Over here in Europe, you need to press to have it done. They told us that when the baby is born, you tell them you want it done and they will do it, so we did just that! In the woman's hospital, we said we wanted our son done, then they told us: "Oh no! You do it when the baby is 1 year old" What?? They said that your children's doctor arranges it! So we took him home, and saw the doctor. We told him that we wanted it done and what the hospital told us, he got so pissed! He said they do it then, what the hell's the matter with them! Great!! So we now had to wait for when he was one. It was an in and out procedure that took a few hours total.

Muddy
07-19-2011, 04:02 PM
I think an uncircumcised rod is a nasty looking piece of equip... Just my 2 cents... Sorry If I offend.

Jezter
07-19-2011, 04:03 PM
Im glad they don't even do it over here in Finland unless it is medical condition and needs to be done. Like in Trash's case.

MrsM
07-19-2011, 04:08 PM
Someone make a poll about polls - Guys Cut/Uncut - Girls preference Cut/Uncut :)

Jezter
07-19-2011, 04:12 PM
Someone make a poll about polls - Guys Cut/Uncut - Girls preference Cut/Uncut :)

Absolutely terrible idea, Im sorry. That is a neverending debate... Plus Im one of the very rare Euros here and thus probably the only one against circ. I feel very alone.

Jezter
07-19-2011, 04:12 PM
I think an uncircumcised rod is a nasty looking piece of equip... Just my 2 cents... Sorry If I offend.

I feel that way about cut. :)

MrsM
07-19-2011, 04:14 PM
Absolutely terrible idea, Im sorry. That is a neverending debate... Plus Im one of the very rare Euros here and thus probably the only one against circ. I feel very alone.

Just so you don't feel alone - I did not get my son cut. I didn't feel it was needed.

Jezter
07-19-2011, 04:15 PM
Just so you don't feel alone - I did not get my son cut. I didn't feel it was needed.

Very good! :tup: for that! And as you can see...this topic has alreayd turned to cut vs uncut...much like a poll would Im afraid... that is so deep in culture that it is hard topic. Just like politics, religion etc. :)

AntZ
07-19-2011, 04:16 PM

You just like that steak and cheese smell!

Jezter
07-19-2011, 04:17 PM
You just like that steak and cheese smell!

WTF man!? Ew.

AntZ
07-19-2011, 04:20 PM
WTF man!? Ew.

http://i.imgur.com/4tIDK.jpg

Muddy
07-19-2011, 04:20 PM
*Hurling blue cheese*

Jezter
07-19-2011, 04:22 PM
http://i.imgur.com/4tIDK.jpg

You must also love not washing your cock. You wash your cock, cut or uncut. It does not become a nasty hobo cock if you have the slightest idea about personal hygiene.

MrsM
07-19-2011, 04:27 PM
Very good! :tup: for that! And as you can see...this topic has alreayd turned to cut vs uncut...much like a poll would Im afraid... that is so deep in culture that it is hard topic. Just like politics, religion etc. :)

I looked at it like this - agree or not... It was like a person's appendix, it's not really needed, and in some cases it makes people really sick - some have even died from not having it removed. However most people don't have it removed for no reason.

My husband is cut, and I like it. But that being said, I have never been with an Uncut man, so my data is incomplete.

We (because the decision was made with my husband) figured why put our son through pain and risk (although small - there is still an infection risk) for something that is natural. Besides, if he decides later that he wants it done - then he can make that choice himself.

I have heard reasons to get it done, but it seems that as long as he maintains good cleaning practices the reasons just didn't justify it. Again he can always have it done later - but they can't put it back ;)

Jezter
07-19-2011, 04:33 PM
I looked at it like this - agree or not... It was like a person's appendix, it's not really needed, and in some cases it makes people really sick - some have even died from not having it removed. However most people don't have it removed for no reason.

My husband is cut, and I like it. But that being said, I have never been with an Uncut man, so my data is incomplete.

We (because the decision was made with my husband) figured why put our son through pain and risk (although small - there is still an infection risk) for something that is natural. Besides, if he decides later that he wants it done - then he can make that choice himself.

I have heard reasons to get it done, but it seems that as long as he maintains good cleaning practices the reasons just didn't justify it. Again he can always have it done later - but they can't put it back ;)
And reasons to not get it done. It is natural and it is there for a reason. Good cleaning practices are maintained if you live somewhere else than the deepest rainforest or a cave. Hygiene reasons is IMO the weakest possible reason to get it done. You wash yourself cut or uncut. Keeping your junk clean is not any more difficult if you are uncut. You still wont stick your cock into anyone without making sure it is clean, cut or uncut. Pussies are not cut cuz it has skin folds to protect it either. Women can have smegma too if they don't clean their junk. Women have that skin fold over their clit for a reason, and it is the same with men who have the skin over their glans. Imagine how it would feel for you if you didn't have that skin over it? How it would've become callous and lost a looot of sensation as a result.

Muddy
07-19-2011, 04:43 PM
The foreskin is a leftover from when we used to run around chucking spears and not wearing clothes..

PorkChopSandwiches
07-19-2011, 04:44 PM
*Hurling blue cheese*

*eats from stoyas ass*

Jezter
07-19-2011, 04:47 PM
The foreskin is a leftover from when we used to run around chucking spears and not wearing clothes..

*eats from stoyas ass*

:lol: You and your eating bluecheese out of a woman's butthole... Just eat that ass without the cheese, man!

PorkChopSandwiches
07-19-2011, 04:50 PM

:lol: You and your eating bluecheese out of a woman's butthole... Just eat that ass without the cheese, man!

Thats like eating a salad without dressing.

Jezter
07-19-2011, 04:52 PM
Thats like eating a salad without dressing.

Oh I'll toss some dressing for your salad. :twisted:
:wank:

Yt Trash
07-19-2011, 04:57 PM

I was born Brazil. It's not widely practiced to get it done. Growing up and going to school here I felt like the odd man out cause 95% of guys in locker room in school were cut. Even my ex wife who was my high school sweetheart was fascinated that I wasn't cut. So even in today's standards not having it cut plays a role in peer pressure. IMHO!

BTW, the ex liked it better cut.

PorkChopSandwiches
07-19-2011, 04:59 PM
Oh I'll toss some dressing for your salad. :twisted:
:wank:

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/001535287/4842647537_Noooooooooooooooooo_xlarge.jpeg

AntZ
07-19-2011, 06:29 PM
Everyone keeps talking about sensitivity??

Who has a problem blowing their load?

In fact the more sensitive you are, there will just be more premature ejaculations!

Muddy
07-19-2011, 06:37 PM
Everyone keeps talking about sensitivity??

Who has a problem blowing their load?

In fact the more sensitive you are, there will just be more premature ejaculations!

Nobody, Jezters just trying to make excuses for his inadequacy as a man with his ol' snake in a turtleneck...

PorkChopSandwiches
07-19-2011, 06:40 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_aU6T4BiBJS8/TEiDwOELGXI/AAAAAAAAA1s/aOX6YNUXnb8/s400/Foreskin_Man.gif

http://allisbrawl.com/avatars/a/t/21992_9_md.jpg

Muddy
07-19-2011, 06:43 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_d76A8FQ9xm0/SMRDLWs3h6I/AAAAAAAAAnU/PpENhImXNqM/s400/DSCN7608+-+pigs+in+a+blanket+-+2.jpg

PorkChopSandwiches
07-19-2011, 06:44 PM
hahahahahahaha, nasty

Muddy
07-19-2011, 06:45 PM
Sorry we're talking about Jezter here..

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_WXQ_qEr_jyw/TNLwjT_vW6I/AAAAAAAAATI/AZJVg8aoMT4/s1600/pigs+in+a+blanket.JPG

:razz:

Hal-9000
07-19-2011, 07:06 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_d76A8FQ9xm0/SMRDLWs3h6I/AAAAAAAAAnU/PpENhImXNqM/s400/DSCN7608+-+pigs+in+a+blanket+-+2.jpg

Sorry we're talking about Jezter here..

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_WXQ_qEr_jyw/TNLwjT_vW6I/AAAAAAAAATI/AZJVg8aoMT4/s1600/pigs+in+a+blanket.JPG

:razz:

:rofl:

Le burnage :cheerlead:

Hal-9000
07-19-2011, 07:08 PM
I was a baby when they did it to me so don't remember if it hurt or not.

...but I do know I couldn't walk for over a year.

Friend of mine had a late circumcision...in high school.He didn't play sports for weeks! :lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
07-19-2011, 07:14 PM
My dad got done at 12, he hated life for a while

Hugh_Janus
07-19-2011, 09:17 PM

Friend of mine had a late circumcision...in high school.He didn't play sports for weeks! :lol:

My dad got done at 12, he hated life for a while
and you motherfuckers think its ok to do it to a baby.... WTF? :lol:

JoeyB
07-19-2011, 09:24 PM

Welcome to the club brother.

I always wondered about sensation, I almost didnt cut my son, but did it anyway. Glad I made the right decision.

You did.

I think an uncircumcised rod is a nasty looking piece of equip...

You are correct sir!

We had that exact thing at the old AS site.

You weren't and aren't, the majority of people in the AS poll supported you, remember? I was the big pro circ guy and quite alone.

Stop looking at cocks all the time.

Children heal quite quickly. I'm not being facetious, this is a fact.

Jezter's debates aside, I have made the point that overwhelming medical evidence supports the health benefits for men, AND their partners (male or female). You just can't deny it. Jez can, because he doesn't want to believe, but there are proven benefits, and many of them.

I support anyone's rights either way, I'm just speaking up because there is a lot of anti-circ activity lately. Whole groups exists to end the practice...despite the numerous benefits.

Hugh_Janus
07-19-2011, 09:36 PM
fuck fast healing babies. Dude.... as a man with a fairly high pain threshold its pretty uncomfortable having my bellend rub against shit when its not covered by my hood. Having it chopped off when you're a baby must be excruciating

PorkChopSandwiches
07-19-2011, 10:02 PM

The idea is to inflict such extreme pain on them at such an early age, they block it out ;) Out here they do it the day they are born.

DemonGeminiX
07-19-2011, 10:06 PM
Newborn's memory capabilities aren't developed enough at birth so if it's done when they're born, they won't remember the experience.

Hal-9000
07-19-2011, 10:09 PM
I remember my circumcision...doc's name was Shakyone Eyedjack and I think he missed

:(

DemonGeminiX
07-19-2011, 10:12 PM
:-s

Back alley circumcision last week?

Hal-9000
07-19-2011, 10:14 PM
No it was at birth.....I'm wired a little bit differently than most folk :oops:

I remember things.............

Hal-9000
07-19-2011, 10:47 PM
*sings*

Plop, plop, snip, snip
Oh what a relief it is!

:face:

Griffin
07-20-2011, 12:40 AM
My cousin's baby was born without any eye lids, so the doctors decided to use the skin from his circumcision to make him eyelids. The operation went great but they said they would have to wait a couple of weeks to see if was going to be cock-eyed.

AntZ
07-20-2011, 12:43 AM
http://i.imgur.com/P1ypV.gif

Griffin
07-20-2011, 12:46 AM
Thank you!...I'll be here all weak.

Griffin
07-20-2011, 12:47 AM
"Ever Since My Circumcision, My Baby's Been Short With Me!"
"I Lost My Goil to a Mohel "(And Now I'm All Cut Up)

Griffin
07-20-2011, 12:49 AM
A surgeon retires from his long career as a specialistin circumcision. Throughtout his career he has saved hundreds of foreskins as mementos and now wishes to turn them into a souvenir. He takes his specimens to a leathersmith and asks him to make something out of them. A week later the surgeon returns and the leathersmith presents him with a wallet. "All those foreskins and you only made me a wallet?" exclaims the surgeon. The leathersmith replies, "Yes, but if you stroke it, it becomes a briefcase."

Griffin
07-20-2011, 12:50 AM
Why are Jewish men circumcised?

Because Jewish women won't touch anything unless it's 20 percent off!

Southern Belle
07-20-2011, 12:52 AM
Because the Bible says so.

The circumcision thing may be ok but using condoms would be much more effective. :rollseyes:

Griffin
07-20-2011, 12:56 AM
I guess joke time is over...:-s

Griffin
07-20-2011, 12:59 AM
Rabbi Bloom from London is visiting two friends in America. One is a priest and the other a Pentecostal preacher. As soon as they meet up, they start to talk shop. Their discussion centres on whether preaching to people is really that hard. They quickly agree that a real challenge would be to preach to a bear and they decide to experiment. Each would go into the woods, find a bear and preach to it.
A week later, they're all together to discuss the experience. Father Carroll, who has his arm in a sling and is on crutches, speaks first. "Well," he says, "I went into the woods, found a bear and began to read to him from the Baltimore Catechism. Unfortunately, the bear wanted nothing to do with me and begun to slap me about. I quickly grabbed my holy water and, the saints be praised, he became very subdued. My bishop is coming out next week to give him his first communion and confirmation."
Reverend Billy Bob speaks next. He is in a wheelchair, with an arm and both legs in casts. "Well, brothers, you know that we don't sprinkle – we dunk. I found a bear and began to read to him from God's Holy Word. But that bear wanted nothing to do with me. So I took hold of him and we began to wrestle. Up and down the hills we wrestled until we come to a creek where I quickly dunked and baptised him. He immediately became very subdued and we spent three days in fellowship, praising God's Holy word."
They both then look down at Rabbi Bloom who is lying in a hospital bed, is wearing a full body cast, is in traction and has IVs and monitors running in and out of his torn body. Rabbi Bloom looks up at his two friends and says, "When I found a bear, I found preaching to him very easy. But Oy Vay, did he get touchy about the circumcision!"

Griffin
07-20-2011, 01:01 AM
Emanuel the mohel comes home early in a nervous state. His hands are shaking violently. He has just performed a circumcision on an elderly man and although it went well he is worried that one day it just might happen that things could really go wrong. He now thinks he should take out some professional insurance and calls Monty, who is an insurance broker.
"Monty," says Emanuel, "I need some malpractice cover designed for mohels."
"This I've never heard before," says Monty, "but give me a day to investigate."
Next day, Monty calls back, "Do you want the good news or the bad news?"
"So give me the good news first," says Emanuel.
"No regular insurance company will offer you such insurance. But Lloyds of London will insure you for up to £1M at a premium of £500 per year."
"Nu, and the bad news?" asks Emanuel.
"There's a two inch deductible."

Southern Belle
07-20-2011, 01:03 AM
I guess joke time is over...:-s

Sorry I didn't catch it :lol:

Griffin
07-20-2011, 01:11 AM
Little Johnny is squirming around at his desk, scratching his crotch and paying little attention to the English lesson going on in the classroom. When his teacher Mary goes over to find out what’s going on, Johnny is quite embarrassed. He whispers to Mary that he’s recently been circumcised and he’s gotten very itchy. So Mary tells him to use the phone in the corridor to ask his mother what he should do about his itch. Johnny does as he’s told and 5 minutes later returns to his desk.
Within minutes, there’s a commotion around his desk and when Mary goes to investigate, she finds Johnny sitting there with his penis hanging out his trousers.
"I thought I told you to call your Mother," she says to him.
"I did teacher," he replies. "She told me that if I could stick it out till lunch time, she'd come and pick me up from school."

Southern Belle
07-20-2011, 01:13 AM

Griffin
07-20-2011, 01:17 AM
David’s watch was not working. He remembered passing a little shop with clocks and watches in the window, so he took the watch in for repair.
"Can I help you?" asked the man behind the counter.
"I want this watch repaired," said David.
"I'm sorry. I don't repair watches."
"Well, how much for a new one then?" asked David.
"I don't sell watches."
"You don't sell watches?"
"No, I don't sell watches."
"Clocks, you sell clocks then? How much for a clock?"
"I don't sell clocks."
David was getting exasperated. "You don't sell watches, you don't sell clocks?"
"No, I’m a mohel," replied the man.
"Then why do you have all those clocks and watches in the window?"
"If you were a mohel, tell me, what would you put in your window?"

Griffin
07-20-2011, 01:18 AM
Two gentlemen are using the facilities at Grand Central Station in New York.
One gentleman says to the other, "Are you from Borough Park?"
The other gentleman exclaims, "Yeah, how did you know that?"
The first gentleman says, "Do you belong to Temple Beth El?"
The second gentleman exclaims, "Yeah, how did you know that?"
The first gentleman says, "Is Rabbi Yablonobovitz, the mohel, still there?"
The second gentleman exclaims "Yeah, how did you know that?"
The first gentleman answers, "Because he always cuts on a slant, and you're peeing on my shoe!"

Jezter
07-20-2011, 08:40 AM
Because the Bible says so.

The circumcision thing may be ok but using condoms would be much more effective. :rollseyes:
Exactly! Practicing safe sex and teaching these underdeveloped countries about responsible and safe sex is the key here. If some people think that cutting their dick will magically make them immune to everything...ohh boy! Well maybe they soon do if the education system keeps going downhill.

Jezter's debates aside, I have made the point that overwhelming medical evidence supports the health benefits for men, AND their partners (male or female). You just can't deny it. Jez can, because he doesn't want to believe, but there are proven benefits, and many of them.

I support anyone's rights either way, I'm just speaking up because there is a lot of anti-circ activity lately. Whole groups exists to end the practice...despite the numerous benefits.
Those medical researches aswell as the alledged benefits are under controversy like they have been for ages. It is very very hard to believe that cutting one piece of skin, that we are naturally born with and is there to protect, is going to somehow revolutionize everything and give all these huge benefits. I mean... it just doesn't make any sense. It really doesn't. But hey...each to his own and if cultural and religious pressure and habit is deeply rooted... keep on mutilating those cocks! Move on to pussies next. Extra meat flapping around there and who knows what hideous health risks they bring.

Hugh_Janus
07-20-2011, 09:03 AM
Newborn's memory capabilities aren't developed enough at birth so if it's done when they're born, they won't remember the experience.

:-s

doc: Don't worry, baby. I know I just chopped half your dick off, but don't worry about it because you won't remember the experience

Baby: Fuck you, doc!!! I don't give a shit, cos it hurts like a motherfucker NOW! WAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!