PDA

View Full Version : Alec Baldwin blasts Trump supporters, saying they've caused 'colossal destruction' to America

Teh One Who Knocks
01-14-2020, 10:59 AM
By Joseph A. Wulfsohn | Fox News

https://i.imgur.com/uhl24WJl.jpg

Alec Baldwin blasted Trump supporters on Monday for what he described as the "colossal destruction of everything that matters" in America.

Baldwin, who in recent years has become best known for impersonating President Trump on "Saturday Night Live," went on a tirade on Twitter about the "moral collapse" of the country and put the blame on the 63 million voters who backed Trump in 2016.

"American democracy has always been a struggle between the misaligned protections of specific freedoms and a raging, at times intoxicating, 12 cylinder economy. It demanded vigilant/consistent regulation, compassion for the disenfranchised and the periodic display of a necessary sacrifice that allowed for the long term health of our society at the expense of short term whims," Baldwin wrote. "The desecration of those ideals and the near moral collapse of this country falls squarely in the lap of Trump’s supporters... as opposed to Trump himself, who is merely what psychology labels the 'objective negative function.'

He continued, "Like fire, floods and earthquakes, it destroys, and only destroys, by its very nature. Without prejudice. It is Trump voters, particularly those who would re-elect him who bear the blame. For the undeniable and colossal destruction of everything that matters to us as Americans that cannot be merely monetized."
Over the holidays, Baldwin dedicated one of his "Christmas wishes" to President Trump.

"I hope some of the BBQ sauce in Trump’s hair slides off, he trips and falls and can’t run," Baldwin tweeted just before Christmas.

DemonGeminiX
01-14-2020, 11:14 AM
It's a good thing that I don't watch any of Baldwin's bullshit anymore, since I might actually have to force myself to stop watching after reading this garbage.

Teh One Who Knocks
01-14-2020, 11:21 AM
It's a good thing that I don't watch any of Baldwin's bullshit anymore, since I might actually have to force myself to stop watching after reading this garbage.

If you aren't part of the solution, you're part of the problem :hand:

DemonGeminiX
01-14-2020, 11:35 AM
That depends on your point of view of what the problem is and how it's defined. I posit that the problem is idiots like Alec Baldwin and other Hollywood types that are kowtowing to the bullshit Progressive agenda and the whims of SJWs.

Teh One Who Knocks
01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
That depends on your point of view of what the problem is and how it's defined. I posit that the problem is idiots like Alec Baldwin and other Hollywood types that are kowtowing to the bullshit Progressive agenda and the whims of SJWs.

:nono:

Alec Baldwin is a Hollywood liberal elite AND a New York City resident liberal, he knows faaaaaar better than any of us peons do :hand:

DemonGeminiX
01-14-2020, 02:47 PM
:nono:

Alec Baldwin is a Hollywood liberal elite AND a New York City resident liberal, he knows faaaaaar better than any of us peons do :hand:

:hand:

If you want Alec Baldwin to pee on you, that's your business. Don't ask the rest of us to take a Baldwin golden shower with you.

Muddy
01-14-2020, 02:52 PM
It's a shame that Alec Baldwin doesn't understand what life is like in the real world.

RBP
01-17-2020, 04:23 PM
It's a shame that Alec Baldwin doesn't understand what life is like in the real world.

Or that his platform is based on the fact the the very system he hates MADE HIM.

PorkChopSandwiches
01-20-2020, 05:04 PM
My 401k has been destroyed since Trump got in office :roll: