PDA

View Full Version : Half-naked sex offender tries to sneak in woman’s doggy door, cops say

Teh One Who Knocks
01-16-2020, 11:56 AM
By Joe Tacopino - New York Post

https://i.imgur.com/Sffd0pT.jpg

A convicted sex offender was caught getting naked and trying to sneak into a California couple’s home through their doggy door, police said.

Leroy Vance, 48, was spotted outside a home in suburban Fairfield, Calif. on Jan. 8 by a woman who believed he was a burglar, Fairfield police said on Tuesday

As the woman was on the phone with police, Vance took off his pants and attempted to sneak into the home first through a sliding door — then a doggy door.

The woman and her husband, who have lived at the address for 20 years, told KTXL-TV that they were “shaken up.”

“He dropped his drawers and mooned her and was trying to get her outside,” the husband, 83-year-old Fred Farrell, said.

“I didn’t want him to do anything to my wife.”

Vance, a sex offender who had cut off his ankle monitor, hopped over fences in an attempt to get away when officers arrived.

Cops were able to nab the creep and Vance was booked on charges of parole violation, possession of methamphetamine, criminal trespass, and resisting arrest.

DemonGeminiX
01-16-2020, 12:30 PM
Good times

PorkChopSandwiches
01-16-2020, 04:57 PM
sup dawg

Teh One Who Knocks
01-16-2020, 05:08 PM
Meth, not even once.