PDA

View Full Version : Spotify lands in the US

Jezter
07-18-2011, 06:02 PM
We knew it was coming, but Europe's beloved music service just officially launched stateside, bringing with it 15 million tracks with on-demand access, MP3 import, an offline mode, and social media integration. The streaming music service is currently in an invite-only beta phase, but you can sign up for an invitation or jump the queue right into the service's Unlimited ($5) or Premium ($10) monthly subscription tiers. Groove on over to the source link to sign up, and start piping millions of free tunes directly to your desktop -- once Spotify sends the welcome nod to your inbox, of course.

Update: Logitech announced that it will be offering Spotify service on both the Squeezebox Touch and Squeezebox Radio.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvYX_P_c__8

Jezter
07-18-2011, 06:04 PM
I've been using Spotify since it came out here as Beta...and I've loved it since. Absolutely amazing thing! It cut down my music downloads dramatically cuz I can just stream every track I want. Either at home or on the move. I highly recommend this to all you music lovers.

redred
07-18-2011, 06:06 PM
i use it when sat at the laptop and can't be assed to get my portable harddrive i mainly use the radio part of it

Jezter
07-18-2011, 06:08 PM
i use it when sat at the laptop and can't be assed to get my portable harddrive i mainly use the radio part of it
Sync your shit with Spotify and you don't need your portable to be around.

redred
07-18-2011, 08:40 PM
i only use the free version :lol:

Loser
07-18-2011, 09:35 PM
Pay.....for music?.....:lol:

:pirate:

8-[

:outtahere:

Jezter
07-19-2011, 06:46 AM
i only use the free version :lol:

You can still import your own music into it AFAIK.

Noilly Pratt
07-19-2011, 05:29 PM
Not available in Canada yet....Pity.